Author Topic: Liberals cannot be true Christians  (Read 12377 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Liberals cannot be true Christians
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2006, 10:54:48 AM »
i about spit out my Jaeger bomb.

That explains your conspiracy theories ;D!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2006, 11:07:34 AM »
I know.  But when someone said Liberals were irresponsiblie spenders, i about spit out my Jaeger bomb.

The last 6 years have been a hugely irresponsible collection of spending, giving money to defense contractors without audits, and above all, that little ol' 2.3 TRILLION dollars that the Dept of Def CANNOT FIND.

Liberals ARE irresponsible spenders, they delve out Government funds for rediculous testing that probably will have no impact on anything, when I get back I'll find that list but as far as I know, they want to take money from our defence budget to help fund this BS!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2006, 11:25:14 AM »
Liberals ARE irresponsible spenders, they delve out Government funds for rediculous testing that probably will have no impact on anything, when I get back I'll find that list but as far as I know, they want to take money from our defence budget to help fund this BS!!

That sounds like such an "informed" statement.  Are you referring to funding for education, among the other BS?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2006, 11:47:16 AM »
That sounds like such an "informed" statement.  Are you referring to funding for education, among the other BS?

I'd say "yes" if you're talking about public education in Hawaii.  It's one of the largest, if not THE largest budget item, but our public school system sucks.  That's pretty much a universal opinion here.  Parents fall all over themselves to put their kids in private schools.  My kids will not spend a day in public school.

Liberals ran this state into the ground.  We had a one party state for about 50 years.  Taxes are ridiculously high.  The business climate was awful.  And of course the public school system stinks.  We put a Republican governor in office four years ago and she turned a 300 million deficit into a 700 million dollar surplus.  She could be president . . . if she wasn't from Hawaii.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »
Sounds like 4 years later, the school system still hasn't improved.  ;)  I was referring more to Mr. I proclaiming something as fact, and then finishing up with how he didn't really know what those facts were and he'd have to look them up, but DAMMIT, they're FACTS!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2006, 12:00:03 PM »
Sounds like 4 years later, the school system still hasn't improved.  ;)  I was referring more to Mr. I proclaiming something as fact, and then finishing up with how he didn't really know what those facts were and he'd have to look them up, but DAMMIT, they're FACTS!

It has not improved.  I think the Gov can only perform one miracle per term.   :)  A billion dollar budget turnaround is about all she could manage in one term.  I think it's absolutely incredible with veto-proof Democrat majorities in both houses.  Gov. Lingle is brilliant.  They fought her on creating local school boards.  Not sure how much she will get done on the education front in the next four years.  One thing I know for sure, liberals won't do squat about it.  Again.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2006, 12:10:39 PM »

Both parties spend like there's not tomorrow.

To call out the Dems, after Rummy/Zelly LOST 2.3 TRILLLLLLION dollars within 8 months of taking office is silly.

To call out the dems, after we've spent 355 BILLION in Iraq, 120 BILLION in Afghanistan, (and we have not won) is silly.

To call out the Dems, after the Repub White House handed a blank check to haliburten which quickly took advantage and committed fraud, yet retained their contract, is silly.

Point is, both sides suck and both sides waste.  For either side to call out the other is insane.  For Repiubs to accuse liberals of anythign after the 6-year gangbang they've been running on our nation's future, is beyond insane.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2006, 12:12:27 PM »
In 2000, there was a total surplus of $236.4 billion.
In 2004, there was a total deficit of $477 billion.

A $700 billion swing.

Justify it any way you want - but results do the fucking talking.  We'll see in 2008 just how far this number has continued to slide.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2006, 12:56:57 PM »
Liberals cannot be Christians?

This sounds like Intenseone. 

Same guy who said Catholics cannot be Christians.

Ask i-one if he was a Christian when he voted for Clinton? 

So glad to see you guys have the job of listening and responding to his idiotic crap all day long.  Imagine how I use to feel!

No way...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2006, 01:37:13 PM »
Way.

Once? Or twice?  What made him cross over to support bush?

I seriously find this so hard to believe.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2006, 01:56:28 PM »
HAHAHAHAH... WOW.... I feel bad for laughing, but this is killing me.  ;D
S

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2006, 03:28:11 PM »
Damn....  Peggy's scoring some points here!   Where's Joe's rebuttal?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2006, 03:28:23 PM »
Welcome to ancient history ::)  This is so patently false... You guys are now the big spenders, we're the ones who care about debt... You're a neocon admitted... You deficit spend... Enjoy reality.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2006, 03:31:29 PM »
Intenseone has already admitted to voting for Clinton on the board.  A few months back.

OneBigMan

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2007, 08:06:31 AM »
I don't know what soneone's labeled liberal politics has to do with being a true or false christian because there are different denominations of christianity. People who are called christian conservatives are stuck in doublethink thinking that they know what it means to be called a conservative. Besides the christian aspect of it all, I'm glad I now know that the chamoflauge conservative is actually what is called a constrictative and the difference between the two is major. The only way to see the differences in conservatives and constrictatives is by being a self named constructive citizen.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
Intenseone has already admitted to voting for Clinton on the board.  A few months back.

hmmmmm  maybe monica was his G/F at the time.  That might explain a few things  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2007, 07:27:23 PM »
hmmmmm  maybe monica was his G/F at the time.  That might explain a few things  ;D

Nooooo, I only voted for him the first time....see what I got for not listening to Rush's advice :-\!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2007, 10:55:58 AM »
Mr. I is a fucking moron.

On political issues,yes.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2007, 10:57:11 AM »
Nooooo, I only voted for him the first time....see what I got for not listening to Rush's advice :-\!!

Rush is an idiot.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2007, 11:10:14 AM »

On political issues,yes.

No, not really!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2007, 11:14:14 AM »
No, not really!

You are a smart man, I believe, but you are too closed minded.I jokingly bash Bush left and right, but I will at least consider both sides of an argument.You,on the other hand, do not want to hear ANYTHING that even remotely suggests that Bush is wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »
Of course Jesus would be against the death penalty in today's times.

How can you say killing is wrong.  And then kill someone for crimes they commited.

Murder is wrong.  Killing in self defense isn't wrong.  Neither is killing in a just war.  Neither is killing as a form of punishment, after due process.  

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2007, 11:17:47 AM »
Murder is wrong.  Killing in self defense isn't wrong.  Neither is killing in a just war.  Neither is killing as a form of punishment, after due process.  

I think a life in a dirt floor prison with only bread and water to eat is more of a punishment than death.Death is an easy way out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2007, 11:32:32 AM »
   I think a life in a dirt floor prison with only bread and water to eat is more of a punishment than death.Death is an easy way out.

Perhaps.  Although we treat our prisoners much better than that.  Three meals.  Cement floor.  Bed.  Shower.  T.V.   

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2007, 11:35:25 AM »
Perhaps.  Although we treat our prisoners much better than that.  Three meals.  Cement floor.  Bed.  Shower.  T.V.   

and a weight room.... but you are right. WE SHOULD put em the dirt floor and so on.