Author Topic: What even makes Hilary Clinton qualified to be a poltician of any sort?  (Read 9993 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What even makes Hilary Clinton qualified to be a poltician of any sort?
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2007, 12:41:14 PM »
cap,

seriously,

how old are you?

We've fed you nothing but facts and you haven't addressed a single one.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2007, 12:43:45 PM »
cap,

seriously,

how old are you?

We've fed you nothing but facts and you haven't addressed a single one.

Hahaha.  What that Clinton isn't Pres.  Okay, here's the answer.  I know.

Answer all of mine.  Oh wait, you can't and won't.  Niether of you will.  You're a historian.  You should know that the past matters just like the present.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2007, 12:44:56 PM »
Well, you melted down, but you did make some good points. I don't want my tax dollars going to feed worthless fucks and illegals either, but it looks like I don't have a fucking choice. I live in NY and I'm so sick of the bs here, the preferential treatment that goes to blacks and hispanics is sickening. You cannot even say anything to these people without being deemed racist. I went to the DMV the other day and the people working there were so fucking rude, I wonder how they even got their jobs? And you can guess what kind of people they were... It's also the same shit with the MTA(subway and trains). If we didn't have pussy apologist politicians in office, then we wouldn't this garbage and people would be rewarded based upon merit.

The bottom line is your tax dollars are going to go someone.
It may be rich contractors in Iraq, war profiteers, or to army thieves in iraq, it may go to making a nice football for the troops, or a $70 million dollars feces & urine contaminated and uninhabitable building in the middle of the desert ...all set to be blown up, ...or it could go to poor American slobs on welfare, who will simply turn around and put it right back into the economy to improve conditions at home.  It might actually go towards healthcare, so you won't have to worry about catching TB the next time you get on the MTA. Either way... you ain't keeping it.
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2007, 12:46:13 PM »
Clinton fucked this country way more than BUsh and we are still dealing with it.

hahahahaha  ;D teh funny!

Seriously, are you a fucking idiot or what? Use your head.. Clinton gave this country 10 years of prosperity and growth. Bush had started an illegal war and now we're in a stalemate. He's made this country less safe and even passed legislation to strip people of their civil liberties.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2007, 12:47:31 PM »
cap,

the past matters, but guess what - clinton is powerless to change anything.

Bush has all the power in the world, and is just doing the same thing he's been doing for 5 years:

Engage in a stalled war while spending $200 mil a day on it

Why?  1) Install pipeline and bases  2) lines pockets of defense contractors, which Cheney IS and which got bush into office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »
Clinton fucked this country way more than BUsh and we are still dealing with it.

Clinton was a scumbag liar and a phony.  yes.

But the economy, our safety, our dead soldiers...

CLinton did far better than Bush. 

You realllllly believe that the wars, the debt, etc... how was clinton worse?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2007, 12:49:32 PM »
hahahahaha  ;D teh funny!

Seriously, are you a fucking idiot or what? Use your head.. Clinton gave this country 10 years of prosperity and growth. Bush had started an illegal war and now we're in a stalemate. He's made this country less safe and even passed legislation to strip people of their civil liberties.
Hmmmmm....giving away military secrets to many countries.  Yea, good plan.  Do you enjoy a lot of taxes and less spending that can go into the economy?  That's a Democrat view.  I bet he helped balanced the budget with money from all the illegal back dealings with the Chinese and Iranians.

Nobody need to reelect him Rob.  Maybe people should wake up if they believe in something.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2007, 12:53:52 PM »
hahahahaha  ;D teh funny!

He's too young to have any clue. He wasn't around under Carter, ...had no idea how badly Reagonomics under Reagan/Bush and Bush/whatshisface  messed up the country and the economy. Clinton brought it all back.

What was that dolt VP under Bush 41? I forget his name. He was such an imbecilic lobotomized moron
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
Hmmmmm....giving away military secrets to many countries.  Yea, good plan.  Do you enjoy a lot of taxes and less spending that can go into the economy?  That's a Democrat view.  I bet he helped balanced the budget with money from all the illegal back dealings with the Chinese and Iranians.

Nobody need to reelect him Rob.  Maybe people should wake up if they believe in something.

No of course I don't enjoy more taxes. But are Americans really better off these days than they were in the Clinton days? and I'm talking real dollars here, not nomial.

Bush has ruined this country's reputation in the long run. Thanks to him everyone hates us, and that is a serious problem whether you want to admit it or not. Before the Iraq war ALOT had a favorable opinion of this country, but now alot of people think of this country as world police willing to do whatever the fuck they want. This can't be a good thing here..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »
potatoe

:)

quayle

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2007, 12:58:10 PM »
potatoe

:)

quayle

Ya, ...that was the imbecilic lobotomized moron. He must have been real grateful for Bush 43
At least he'll have company in the annals of history when they write about the biggest idiots in power  :D
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »
He's too young to have any clue. He wasn't around under Carter, ...had no idea how badly Reagonomics under Reagan/Bush and Bush/whatshisface  messed up the country and the economy. Clinton brought it all back.

What was that dolt VP under Bush 41? I forget his name. He was such an imbecilic lobotomized moron

You make a good point, Jag. Under Regan and his military keynesianism, this country did have a huge debt. Clinton helped erased that debt. Bush is doing the same thing, increased military spending and tax cuts for the rich. I wonder who will erase the debt this time around?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »
You make a good point, Jag. Under Regan and his military keynesianism, this country did have a huge debt. Clinton helped erased that debt. Bush is doing the same thing, increased military spending and tax cuts for the rich. I wonder who will erase the debt this time around?

Your great grandkids as they slave away paying fealty to the European bankers who now own your country
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2007, 01:01:38 PM »
No of course I don't enjoy more taxes. But are Americans really better off these days than they were in the Clinton days? and I'm talking real dollars here, not nomial.

Bush has ruined this country's reputation in the long run. Thanks to him everyone hates us, and that is a serious problem whether you want to admit it or not. Before the Iraq war ALOT had a favorable opinion of this country, but now alot of people think of this country as world police willing to do whatever the f**k they want. This can't be a good thing here..
Everyone wants us to be the world police when it's in their interest but then they become turncoats when they are not affected.  If France, Spain, etc were in trouble they would call us.  We get lambasted every time we don't help a country out or send aid.  Fuck them then.  If they don't like how we do things in one situation then don't ask for our help.  We get shit from everyone even when we do help so it's a lose/lose situation.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2007, 01:04:18 PM »
Everyone wants us to be the world police when it's in their interest but then they become turncoats when they are not affected.  If France, Spain, etc were in trouble they would call us.  We get lambasted every time we don't help a country out or send aid.  f**k them then.  If they don't like how we do things in one situation then don't ask for our help.  We get shit from everyone even when we do help so it's a lose/lose situation.

{ROTFLMAO}  When the F**CK did the Iraqi's ask for America's? 
You really need to sit this one out.  ;D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2007, 01:07:05 PM »
NO ONE wants us to be the world police.

Iraqis want us OUT!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
{ROTFLMAO}  When the F**CK did the Iraqi's ask for America's? 
You really need to sit this one out.  ;D
I'll remember that the next time something happens.  You live in your dream world in lowly Canada and realize that people want and need us around the world.  When there's trouble people want us to do something and when we don't we get shit.  If you don't know and realize that then you are a moron and should sign off for the day.  I bet if France got bombed tomorrow by a couple of their planes, they'd call us first.

Iraqis want us OUT!
You're clearly delusional, just like Jag.  We have always been the first to be called for help.  Iraqis want us out.  Fine.  I'd love to see the aftermath of our exit.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2007, 01:17:13 PM »
Iraqis want us out.  Fine.  I'd love to see the aftermath of our exit.

June 15 - The first survey of Iraqis sponsored by the U.S. Coalition Provisional Authority after the Abu Ghraib prison scandal shows that most say they would feel safer if Coalition forces left immediately, without even waiting for elections scheduled for next year. An overwhelming majority, about 80 percent, also say they have “no confidence” in either the U.S. civilian authorities or Coalition forces.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2007, 01:18:22 PM »
June 15 - The first survey of Iraqis sponsored by the U.S. Coalition Provisional Authority after the Abu Ghraib prison scandal shows that most say they would feel safer if Coalition forces left immediately, without even waiting for elections scheduled for next year. An overwhelming majority, about 80 percent, also say they have “no confidence” in either the U.S. civilian authorities or Coalition forces.

And when they kill each other or the Iranians do it for them, I'll sit back and smile.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »
Two-thirds say soldiers in the U.S.-led coalition make no attempt to keep ordinary Iraqis from being killed or wounded during exchanges of gunfire.

58% say the soldiers conduct themselves badly or very badly.

60% say the troops show disrespect for Iraqi people in searches of their homes, and 42% say U.S. forces have shown disrespect toward mosques.

46% say the soldiers show a lack of respect for Iraqi women.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2007, 01:19:23 PM »
so how am I "delusional"?

I said they wanted us out, and I delivered poll data to back that up.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2007, 01:20:41 PM »

Here ya go.  See ya later.  This is not true.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2007, 05:34:43 PM »
Conveniently Forgotten Facts.
Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. 
Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among   other things, pouring boiling water on him. When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut. 
Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?
In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the  killers was still in jail. The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a  scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State  College. Isn't that something? 
As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean! Only in America! Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture.
Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.
How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy? Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers. These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial. One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights   Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton. 
 O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is the Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No,  neither! The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law  student  at Yale University at the time. She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the Democratic senator from the  state of New York----our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

That's a pretty long way to go to make your point, ...but your point is made.

I'm not familiar with this case. Were the individuals you name acquitted, or found guilty?
w

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2007, 05:48:57 PM »
That's a pretty long way to go to make your point, ...but your point is made.

I'm not familiar with this case. Were the individuals you name acquitted, or found guilty?

after i posted it, i researched this a little and found this might not be 100% true.  although this is a true story some things have stretched a little. 
i fell victim,  my apologies    :-[

i'll remove it if you like
W

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2007, 05:51:39 PM »
Over here in the UK, we'll just be happy to see the back of Bush.  Unfortunately with the Iraq fiasco, (which I know we are involved in as well) he has become a laughing stock all over the world.  Tony Blair had his tongue firmly shoved up Bush's ass, lost the respect of the British public and now he has been unofficially pushed aside for someone else to take over, to start afresh. 
I think the US needs someone in charge who can rebuild people's confidence in your country again.  Whether thats Hillary or someone else is for you to debate.  I know Bill Clinton had his moments when he was President, but since then his stock has risen so much, and I know a lot of people who would gladly see him back in the White House (as the First Gentleman?!)