Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

If anyone has an idea for the forum, just post it.

(1/5) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
as with Bruce's idea, if it sounds cool, hell we'll sticky it and see what people think... just like with all forums...  240, if you have an idea for a permanent sticky, just post the idea and see what people think... it's that simple... there's nothing new here... this kind of stuff doesn't kill the original intent of the forum... I believe we should keep stickies to a minimum, but if a sticky is there by popular demand, well hell yes it's OK...  resource or political movie thread or something that everyone wanted... People, do not be afraid to bring ideas like Bruce did to this forum!!!  The mods do and will listen... When I told jimmy that the rules were not negotiable, they're not... that is the very basic foundation as laid out by Ron and the intent of the original creation of the forum are not negotiable, but that doesn't mean we don't add fun stuff and bring fresh ideas to the forum and further make this a place that promotes people both right and left to come here and have fun or have heated debate or both...  There are a million directions to go that won't tread on the, i guess you could call it, the constitution of the forum... the forum's foundation...  If you have an idea, BRING IT PLEASE!!!!

I'll sticky this for 24 hours so people are quite clear this is not some kind of oppressive regime.

BRUCE:

--- Quote from: Berserker on February 15, 2007, 02:40:38 PM ---as with Bruce's idea, if it sounds cool, hell we'll sticky it and see what people think... just like with all forums...  240, if you have an idea for a permanent sticky, just post the idea and see what people think... it's that simple... there's nothing new here... this kind of stuff doesn't kill the original intent of the forum... I believe we should keep stickies to a minimum, but if a sticky is there by popular demand, well hell yes it's OK...  resource or political movie thread or something that everyone wanted... People, do not be afraid to bring ideas like Bruce did to this forum!!!  The mods do and will listen... When I told jimmy that the rules were not negotiable, they're not... that is the very basic foundation as laid out by Ron and the intent of the original creation of the forum are not negotiable, but that doesn't mean we don't add fun stuff and bring fresh ideas to the forum and further make this a place that promotes people both right and left to come here and have fun or have heated debate or both...  There are a million directions to go that won't tread on the, i guess you could call it, the constitution of the forum... the forum's foundation...  If you have an idea, BRING IT PLEASE!!!!

I'll sticky this for 24 hours so people are quite clear this is not some kind of oppressive regime.

--- End quote ---

Bump.

OzmO:
Maybe we should sticky the latest major political news story as they come up and tak ethem off when they become old news or exhaust themselves.

For example:  When BUSH makes a speech addressing the nation.

danielson:

--- Quote from: OzmO on February 16, 2007, 01:03:29 PM ---Maybe we should sticky the latest major political news story as they come up and tak ethem off when they become old news or exhaust themselves.

For example:  When BUSH makes a speech addressing the nation.

--- End quote ---

Good idea

240 is Back:
elections every 2 months for a 4th mod.

They rotate out, every 2 months, just like the senate.

they will have to campaign on issues, name thier positions, defend it, etc.

A little gay but could be interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version