Author Topic: How We Define Gender In Hawaii  (Read 85771 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: How We Define Gender In Hawaii
« Reply #250 on: May 05, 2022, 01:24:54 PM »
Oregon's 'Menstrual Dignity Act' requires schools to place feminine products in boys' bathrooms

Oregon public schools will be required to provide feminine products along with instructions on "how to use" those products in all K-12 bathrooms regardless of gender, in accordance with the state's "Menstrual Dignity Act" signed into law last year.

The controversial mandate, solidified by Democratic Gov. Kate Brown, was set to go into full effect during the 2022-2023 school year. A 2021 statement from Portland Public Schools detailed how the act would be implemented long-term. 

The statement also stressed the need for students to learn about growth and development, noted that some physical education courses are implementing lessons on "the four pillars of Menstrual Dignity" and encouraged parents to have similar discussions with their children to help reduce the "shame and stigma" surrounding menstruation.

The Oregon Department of Education also doubled down on the controversial content by issuing a "Menstrual Dignity for Students" toolkit in March, complete with instructions on how to use menstrual products, segments on faculty and staff training, classroom instruction and tips for "menstruation-positive" language for families.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/oregons-menstrual-dignity-act-requires-schools-place-feminine-products-boys-bathrooms

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #251 on: May 05, 2022, 02:41:01 PM »
Oregon's 'Menstrual Dignity Act' requires schools to place feminine products in boys' bathrooms

Oregon public schools will be required to provide feminine products along with instructions on "how to use" those products in all K-12 bathrooms regardless of gender, in accordance with the state's "Menstrual Dignity Act" signed into law last year.

The controversial mandate, solidified by Democratic Gov. Kate Brown, was set to go into full effect during the 2022-2023 school year. A 2021 statement from Portland Public Schools detailed how the act would be implemented long-term. 

The statement also stressed the need for students to learn about growth and development, noted that some physical education courses are implementing lessons on "the four pillars of Menstrual Dignity" and encouraged parents to have similar discussions with their children to help reduce the "shame and stigma" surrounding menstruation.

The Oregon Department of Education also doubled down on the controversial content by issuing a "Menstrual Dignity for Students" toolkit in March, complete with instructions on how to use menstrual products, segments on faculty and staff training, classroom instruction and tips for "menstruation-positive" language for families.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/oregons-menstrual-dignity-act-requires-schools-place-feminine-products-boys-bathrooms

Bruh.  What kind of crazy world are we living in??  Tampons in the boys bathroom.  It's like something you would expect to see in a comedic movie. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: May 05, 2022, 03:09:42 PM »
Gone are the days when you can assume someone who looks like a woman is a biological woman, especially with the internet, makeovers, filters, etc.  The dating scene has to be an absolutely frightening place.  Check out this recent story:

Virginia Tech linebacker accused of beating man to death over Tinder catfishing
By Joshua Rhett Miller
June 10, 2021
A freshman Virginia Tech linebacker charged with murder told police he fatally beat a man — breaking every bone in his face — for catfishing him on Tinder, prosecutors said.

Ismemen David Etute, 18, told cops he went to the Blacksburg apartment of 40-year-old Jerry Smith in April for oral sex after matching up with someone named “Angie” on Tinder, the Roanoke Times reported.

Isimemen Etute in a booking photo.

Etute then returned to the apartment on May 31 for another meet-up, at which point he discovered the person he had matched up with this time was male, according to Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Jason Morgan, citing details the now-suspended linebacker told cops.

Etute told investigators he punched Smith five times in the face and “stomped” on him, but didn’t call police despite hearing “bubbling and gurgling” from the victim as he left the apartment. Cops found the badly beaten man’s body one day later, the newspaper reported.

The linebacker’s parents and sister attended Wednesday’s hearing, as well as a dozen Virginia Tech football players, most of whom were wearing team gear, according to the report.

An autopsy revealed Smith, a restaurant worker, died from blunt force trauma to the head. All of the bones in his face were broken and his teeth were also missing, the Roanoke Times reported.

Enlarge ImageIsimemen Etute is seen on a Fox 46 broadcast.

Etute, who is charged with second-degree murder, was arrested on June 2. His attorney, Jimmy Turk, told a judge the case was “more than someone just showing up to an apartment and punching someone.”

Turk later addressed reporters outside of court.

“Nobody deserves to die, but I don’t mind saying, don’t pretend you are something that you are not,” Turk told reporters outside the courtroom. “Don’t target or lure anyone under that perception. That’s just wrong.”

At one point during Wednesday’s bond hearing, Turk reportedly asked Etute — clad in an orange prison jumpsuit — how he had been impacted by the charges.

“Real hard,” Etute said. “I’m trying to stay strong for the people that support me, I feel like I’ve let a lot of people down. … I’m truly sorry for my actions.”

Etute was ordered released on $75,000 secured bond under conditions of house arrest and electronic monitoring, the Roanoke Times reported, citing Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt.

Jerry Paul Smith was allegedly beaten to death by Isimemen Etute.

Etute, who will stay with his parents in Virginia Beach, is due back in court on Sept. 23, WJZY reported.

The linebacker’s team profile was not active Thursday. He was suspended from the squad last week.

Relatives of Smith, meanwhile, reportedly declined to comment after the hearing.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/10/virginia-tech-linebacker-isimemen-etute-accused-of-fatally-beating-man/

Trial scheduled for 25 May.

Jury trial scheduled for suspended Virginia Tech football player indicted for murder charge
by: Colleen Guerry
Posted: Nov 18, 2021
https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/local-news/new-river-valley-local-news/jury-trial-scheduled-for-suspended-virginia-tech-football-player-indicted-for-murder-charge/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #253 on: May 08, 2022, 01:09:12 AM »

FFS - What is it with These Crazy Fucked up Liberals - They're Completely Mad.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #254 on: May 08, 2022, 04:23:11 AM »
This stuff is like science fiction.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #255 on: May 08, 2022, 03:24:20 PM »

Jury trial scheduled for suspended Virginia Tech football player indicted for murder charge
https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/local-news/new-river-valley-local-news/jury-trial-scheduled-for-suspended-virginia-tech-football-player-indicted-for-murder-charge/

What a fucked yo situation for all involved. There should be criminal charges for someone who says they’re one gender and are not. But, with shit the way it is now, how will you even define that? ???

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: May 18, 2022, 12:25:09 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2022, 01:30:57 PM »
What a fucked yo situation for all involved. There should be criminal charges for someone who says they’re one gender and are not. But, with shit the way it is now, how will you even define that? ???

It's a tough situation.  He has to go to prison for killing the guy, but I agree people who fake their gender should be held accountable.  Crazy times. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2022, 01:39:49 PM »

Matt Walsh's troll game is outstanding.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2022, 01:41:22 PM »
New South Carolina law bans biological males from women’s sports
MAY 18, 2022
BY HEATHER HAMILTON
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/new-south-carolina-law-bans-biological-males-from-womens-sports

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: May 20, 2022, 02:22:44 PM »
Wisconsin Middle Schoolers Charged With Sexual Harassment For Failing To Use Preferred Pronouns
Lawyer for students: “The mere use of biologically correct pronouns not only does not constitute sexual harassment under Title IX or the District’s own policy, it is also speech protected by the First Amendment.”
Posted by William A. Jacobson Saturday, May 14, 2022
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/05/wisconsin-middle-schoolers-charged-with-sexual-harassment-for-failing-to-use-preferred-pronouns/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 21, 2022, 01:24:21 AM »
Wisconsin Middle Schoolers Charged With Sexual Harassment For Failing To Use Preferred Pronouns
Lawyer for students: “The mere use of biologically correct pronouns not only does not constitute sexual harassment under Title IX or the District’s own policy, it is also speech protected by the First Amendment.”
Posted by William A. Jacobson Saturday, May 14, 2022
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/05/wisconsin-middle-schoolers-charged-with-sexual-harassment-for-failing-to-use-preferred-pronouns/

The Thought & Speech Control loonies are at it Again. 
Do as they say or Else......

Well Bollocks to Them & their Fucking Stupidity.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2022, 08:43:00 PM »
Horrific. State-run and sanctioned child abuse network.

"A 14-year-old Virginia girl started identifying as trans. Her school HID THIS from her grandparents, who adopted her as a baby.

In August, she ran away and was found in Maryland where she had been sex-trafficked.

The state put her into a boys’ home."

The Saga of Sage

[The following is the story of a 15 year old girl, Sage Lily. The author, her adopted mother (who happens to also be her grandmother), wants the world to know what is happening to vulnerable trans identified children like her daughter. When we received her story, we immediately got her in touch with people in our network who could be in a position to help her, and to get her story visibility with a broader audience. All of that is currently in motion. Please take the time to read this heartbreaking story for yourself.]

I am the grandmother of a 15 year old girl, Sage Lily.

I adopted Sage when she was just shy of 2 years old. Sage and I live in Virginia with my husband.

Sage started going through gender confusion in 8th grade. To that point she was a straight A student who enjoyed playing piano and writing poetry. At her small school, as Sage informed me, all the girls were either bi, trans, or lesbian. At some point social influence overcame her. She advised her friends and teachers that she wanted to be trans and that Sage would no longer be her name—she requested to be called “Draco” and referred to as a boy. The school obliged since Virginia, by law, requires that students be affirmed by the school staff. Unfortunately, the school did not tell me, her legal mother, about any of this—I was left in the dark. I wish I had known. If I had known, this would have been a much different story.

Last August (2021), Sage started 9th grade at the local high school with her trans id in place, unbeknownst to me. She was bullied and became extremely vulnerable. Soon she was exploited online—a fact I did not know about until later.

On August 25th, she ran away from home. I immediately notified the local sheriff. Her case quickly escalated and the FBI and US Marshall became involved. Sage had been sex trafficked from Virginia into Washington DC and then transported to Maryland. The FBI and Marshals found her in a locked room at the home of the abuser at 10pm on September 2nd. They called me to let me know, and to inform me that I could pick her up the next morning to bring her home to Virginia. I was told she needed to stay the night at a detention center, as she was being treated at the hospital, and needed a rape kit completed. I was frantic, as you might imagine, and distraught that I was not allowed to see her right away.

I arrived at the detention center bright and early the next morning. However, once there I received surprising and devastating news—Sage was now being represented by a juvenile attorney and would not be allowed to return to Virginia with us, and I would not be allowed to see her until a court hearing could take place. And, on top of that, my husband and I were going to be investigated for "abuse" because we called her “Sage” and not “Draco”, and used female pronouns in reference to her, rather than he/him.

Abuse charges were filed against my husband and myself and Sage was put in the BOYS’ UNIT of the Children’s Home—where she was AGAIN abused. Following this she was placed in a private room. Again, I was not advised that Sage (with a female body), was placed in a boys’ unit. So now my traumatized child had been kidnapped, sex trafficked, and then sexually abused again while in the care of the state, rather than returning to her loving home to rebuild. Instead of the trauma care that Sage desperately needed when she was rescued, she was manipulated and our family was treated unfairly. Instead of getting the help she desperately needed and deserved, she was fated to experience even more pain and suffering.

https://pitt.substack.com/p/saga-of-sage

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: June 01, 2022, 05:05:41 PM »

:o

Former Virginia Tech football player Isimemen Etute acquitted in beating death of man he says he thought was a woman
MAY 28, 2022

A jury on Friday acquitted a former Virginia Tech football player who had been accused of fatally beating a man he says he initially believed from a Tinder match to be a woman.

Former player Isimemen Etute, 19, was found not guilty of a charge of second-degree murder in the 2021 death of Jerry Smith, 40, of Blacksburg. The jury deliberated for approximately three hours before returning its verdict around 6:30 p.m., The Roanoke Times reported.

Isimemen Etute celebrates in Montgomery County Circuit Court Friday, May 27, 2022 in Christiansburg Va.
MATT GENTRY/THE ROANOKE TIMES VIA AP, POOL

Immediately after the verdict was announced, Smith's family quickly left the courtroom. The prosecuting attorney, Montgomery County Chief Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Patrick Jensen, declined comment and referred questions to his boss, Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt.

The jury began deliberations after closing arguments ended shortly before 3 p.m.

Prosecutors had earlier told the jury that Etute, then 18, became enraged and fatally beat Smith when he discovered Smith was a man. One of the prosecutors said at closing arguments Friday that Etute gave different versions of events to police and the jury, and that the charge may have been enough for him to change his testimony.

"He has a tremendous amount riding on this trial," Jensen had said during his closing argument hours earlier Friday, The Roanoke Times reported.

Defense attorney Jimmy Turk told the jurors earlier Friday that the commonwealth's evidence was circumstantial, while the defense's evidence, which included the testimony of Etute, was direct.

Turk also said Smith was "controlling the entire environment and the entire episode." He added that Smith had "demanded that it be dark" and had hidden a knife under his mattress "in case there was something awry."

Turk also argued that police didn't ask Etute essential questions about Smith's knife or Etute's fear while in the apartment, two questions whose answers could have shown whether Etute was afraid for his life and acting in self-defense.

In taking the stand earlier in the week, Etute had testified that he felt "violated" when he discovered that the Tinder match he believed to be a woman was actually a man.

In his testimony Thursday, Etute had testified that Smith reached for what Etute thought was a gun. Smith did not own a gun, but police reported finding a knife between the man's mattress and box spring.

Etute said he punched Smith five times and kicked him to gain time to escape the apartment.

Jensen had maintained that Etute had not acted in self-defense. He argued that after Etute punched Smith and Smith fell to the floor, there was "no way" Smith could have reached a weapon under his mattress.

"He could never reach a gun from there," Jensen said.

Jensen recalled the testimony of medical examiner Dr. Amy Tharp, who Jensen said testified Smith had been the victim of a "brutal beating."

Jensen said that while Etute was wearing flip-flops at the time of the encounter, those shoes were attached to a "big person" and a "strong person." He compared Etute, an "elite college athlete," to Smith, who weighed 153 pounds (just under 70 kilograms).

"That's a big disparity," Jensen said.

Trending News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/isimemen-etute-virginia-tech-football-player-acquitted-murder/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 11, 2022, 09:14:57 PM »
Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf vetoes transgender sports bill; GOP pledges to 'never stop fighting' for 'fairness'
GOP gubernatorial nominee Mastriano pledges action if elected, as bill's authors promise to 'win this battle.'
By Charles Creitz | Fox News
Published July 11, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-gov-wolf-veto-transgender-sports-gop-pledges-fighting-fairness

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 12, 2022, 11:48:24 AM »
Insane. This is (supposedly) a professor.

Check out the video and read the exchange below:

https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1546902849837322241

Hawley, law prof clash in heated exchange over who can get pregnant: 'Is this how you run your classroom?'

A Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on abortion and the legal consequence of the Supreme Court's decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization blew up during a tense back and forth between Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., and Berkeley Law Prof. Khiara Bridges when the senator questioned her characterization of who can get pregnant.

After Bridges referred to "people with a capacity for pregnancy," Hawley asked if she meant women. When the professor stated that some women cannot get pregnant and that some transgender men and non-binary people can, Hawley questioned whether abortion is really a women's rights issue, as it has historically been presented. This led the professor to accuse Hawley of creating a dangerous situation with his question.

"I want to recognize that your line of questioning is trans-phobic, and it opens up trans people to violence by not recognizing them," said Bridges, who teaches courses in Family Law as well as Reproductive Rights and Justice.

"Wow, you're saying that I'm opening up people to violence by asking whether or not women are the only folks who can have pregnancies?" Hawley asked.

Bridges responded by stating that one in five transgender people have attempted to commit suicide.

"Because of my line of questioning?" Hawley shot back. "So we can’t talk about it?"

Bridges said Hawley was causing a problem "by denying that trans people exist and pretending not to know that they exist." The Republican senator questioned the idea that he was denying that trans people exit by asking a question about women getting pregnant.

Bridges then offered Hawley a test.

"Do you believe that men can get pregnant?" she asked.

"No! I don’t think men can get pregnant," Hawley replied, leading Bridges to state that this means he denies the existence of trans people.

"And that leads to violence?" Hawley asked, incredulously. "Is this how you run your classroom? Are students allowed to question you, or are they also treated like this, where they’re told that they’re opening up people to violence by questioning?"

Bridges said she and her students have a good time in her law school class and suggested Hawley come see for himself.

"You should join, you might learn a lot," the professor said.

"Wow, I would learn a lot. I’ve learned a lot just from this exchange," Hawley replied.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hawley-law-prof-clash-heated-exchange-who-pregnant-how-you-run-classroom

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 21, 2022, 11:40:03 AM »
Trans Biden Official Wants To ‘Empower’ Kids To Get Sex Changes
LAUREL DUGGAN
SOCIAL ISSUES AND CULTURE REPORTER
July 18, 2022
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/18/biden-transgender-health-and-human-services-rachel-levine-empower-kids-sex-changes/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2022, 03:55:57 PM »
Virginia School To Provide Genderless Bathrooms For Second Graders
Arlington, VA Schools Re-Open For Classes Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
REAGAN REESE
CONTRIBUTOR
July 21, 2022
https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/21/virginia-school-genderless-bathrooms-second-graders/?utm_medium=email&pnespid=v7BgDzweMqBAhP7Z_CTlHo.WphuvUJd7P7C_nuVnqkNmNDUpPcY7aDwR3IJm3D7RGxPCU4DQcQ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: September 09, 2022, 06:16:02 PM »
California Teacher Brags About 'Queer Library' In Her Classroom, Including Books on Kinks, Fetishes and BDSM

By Kira Davis | Sep 08, 2022
https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2022/09/08/california-teacher-brags-about-queer-library-in-her-classroom-including-books-on-kinks-fetishes-and-bdsm-n624563

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 09, 2022, 06:17:06 PM »
New York governor signs new law banning 'gendered language' for professions
The bill calls the term salesman "antiquated," and says that "jobs have no gender, but unfortunately, many of our State’s laws still use gendered language..."
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
August 19, 2022
https://thepostmillennial.com/new-york-governor-signs-new-law-banning-gendered-language-for-professions%20?utm_campaign=64487

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2022, 11:55:57 AM »
WTF !!
There's so many Fucked up Degenerates in jobs they shouldn't be in
Trying Flat out to make everyone Else Accept their Degeneracy as Normal
The Scumbag Fcukers have to target Kid's even - Show's how fcuking
Depraved & Evil they are.

Liberal leftist Scum are Bringing End Times to as Many places as They can.
If There was a God & All Powerful He'd of Struck them all Down.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2022, 06:49:38 PM »
Connecticut track athlete sues state over transgender policy: 'Women's sports are being robbed'
Selina Soule said she competed against biological males throughout her high school athletic career.
By Amy Nelson | Fox News
Published September 30, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/media/connecticut-track-athlete-sues-state-transgender-policy-womens-sports-being-robbed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: October 27, 2022, 12:48:06 AM »
Number Of Trans Youth in 2021 Up 70% From 2020, 9 Reasons Why Media Is At Fault
Tierin-Rose Mandelburg
October 7th, 2022
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/tierin-rose-mandelburg/2022/10/07/number-trans-youth-2021-70-2020-9-reasons-why-media

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2023, 12:18:06 PM »
The Whole Transgender Industry Is Founded On Two Faulty Studies
BY: ASHLEY BATEMAN
FEBRUARY 01, 2023
https://thefederalist.com/2023/02/01/the-whole-transgender-industry-is-founded-on-two-faulty-studies/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2023, 12:20:30 PM »
The fact legislatures have to ban this stuff is disturbing.  Giving puberty blockers to kids and amputating their genitals is like a real life horror movie.  How did we get here? 

Utah Legislature Votes to Ban Transgender Surgeries and Puberty Blockers for Children
By Amy Gamm
Updated: January 27, 2023
https://www.theepochtimes.com/utah-legislature-votes-to-ban-transgender-surgeries-and-puberty-blockers-for-children_5016895.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport