Author Topic: AFC NORTH SHOWDOWN RAVENS VS STEELERS!!!  (Read 4441 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
AFC NORTH SHOWDOWN RAVENS VS STEELERS!!!
« on: December 07, 2008, 08:48:01 PM »
It's on! Payback's a bitch.

Steelers got lucky last time. It's our time and we're taking this game at home!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: AFC NORTH SHOWDOWN RAVENS VS STEELERS!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 09:31:17 AM »
steelers got lucky last night too, fuking cowboys  >:(

iono man i think the steelers will take the ravens again...flacco is gonna be a beast one day though that guy has a freaking cannon.

body88

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 10:00:08 AM »
steelers got lucky last night too, fuking cowboys  >:(

iono man i think the steelers will take the ravens again...flacco is gonna be a beast one day though that guy has a freaking cannon.

I don't think they got lucky...I think Romo melted under pressure, and the cowboys got slapped around during the last quarter.  Lucky is a play like the Tyree catch, the tuck play, or the immaculate reception.  Not blatant ints, and Ed Reed owning the shit out of your whole team.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 10:25:21 AM »
WHAT WAS THAT CLICHE ABOUT COWBOYS "HAVING THE MOST TALENT" HAHAHAHA

Romo so far is only a good QB, unproven as great. TO is not a consistently great receiver now (33 yards on sunday), and big mouth of course attacked Romo for his play calling after the game LOL Cowboys meltdown. A team of whiners, not winners so far. :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 12:54:21 PM »
I don't think they got lucky...I think Romo melted under pressure, and the cowboys got slapped around during the last quarter.  Lucky is a play like the Tyree catch, the tuck play, or the immaculate reception.  Not blatant ints, and Ed Reed owning the shit out of your whole team.
well it was the cowboys to lose and thats why i say they got lucky.
WHAT WAS THAT CLICHE ABOUT COWBOYS "HAVING THE MOST TALENT" HAHAHAHA

Romo so far is only a good QB, unproven as great. TO is not a consistently great receiver now (33 yards on sunday), and big mouth of course attacked Romo for his play calling after the game LOL Cowboys meltdown. A team of whiners, not winners so far. :D
i wouldnt put much stalk into TO's comments he was more than likely just pissed b/c they gave away a football game more than anything if they had won he wouldnt have been bitching. Ill agree with the romo comment though so far just a good QB and as much as it pains me to say the man chokes under pressure.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »

AGAIN

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »
Sorry GUTS....Harrison will be on Falco like white on rice...

body88

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
well it was the cowboys to lose and thats why i say they got lucky.i wouldnt put much stalk into TO's comments he was more than likely just pissed b/c they gave away a football game more than anything if they had won he wouldnt have been bitching. Ill agree with the romo comment though so far just a good QB and as much as it pains me to say the man chokes under pressure.

Gotcha regarding the first part of your response.

In regards to T.O......he lacks the mental ability to control himself.  Wade Phillips is a bum, and he does nothing to hold T.O in check.  I think T.O is like your typical, spoiled, 16 year old kid.  They don't get what they want ( or see a situation out of their control) and they act out.  T.O is a great player, but he is also a team killer.  The Cowboys are proof that talent alone won't win anything.  The chargers were that proof until the cowboys took over.  You need a ton of talent, and also a bunch of character guys to run the locker room.  Maybe the boys have a few character guys, but Phillips is to much of a drooling hillbilly to run the ship.

T.O would last about two seconds in the Pats, Colts, Steelers or Ravens locker rooms.  Can you imagine T.O pulling his bullshit around Ray Lewis, Mike Vrabel, Bob Sanders or James Harrison.  I bet he would get slapped around.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 02:23:02 PM »
Hugh Douglas tried to put him in check when he was in Philly...T.O. Kicked his ass

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
Hugh Douglas tried to put him in check when he was in Philly...T.O. Kicked his ass

I don't remember anything about TO getting the better of it, given that Douglas is the substantially bigger guy. ??? Anyway TO's had too many chances and never learns, is a major loser and liability once again. Romo's tried to smooth the edges over in past but now that bigmouth's gone public again this is getting crazy.

wouldnt put much stalk into TO's comments he was more than likely just pissed b/c they gave away a football game more than anything if they had won he wouldnt have been bitching.

I think in this context when the season can go either way, and factoring in the past hijinks and the fact that he supposedly supports Romo, it's significant. A major idiot.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »
I don't remember anything about TO getting the better of it, given that Douglas is the substantially bigger guy. ??? Anyway TO's had too many chances and never learns, is a major loser and liability once again. Romo's tried to smooth the edges over in past but now that bigmouth's gone public again this is getting crazy.

I think in this context when the season can go either way, and factoring in the past hijinks and the fact that he supposedly supports Romo, it's significant. A major idiot.

I heard from an eagles player (a high school friend of mine) that T.O. beat up Hugh Douglas and then said something to the effect to "who else wants some" .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 03:04:48 PM »
I heard from an eagles player (a high school friend of mine) that T.O. beat up Hugh Douglas and then said something to the effect to "who else wants some" .

Was that reliable? Douglas is not a small guy and didn't seem like a pushover either.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 03:29:44 PM »

I can't make any predictions, but it has the makings of a classic "old school" football game.  Hard-hitting, no-nonsense, etc.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 04:32:03 PM »

T.O would last about two seconds in the Pats, Colts, Steelers or Ravens locker rooms.  Can you imagine T.O pulling his bullshit around Ray Lewis, Mike Vrabel, Bob Sanders or James Harrison.  I bet he would get slapped around.

the ravens locker room from ray lewis to terrel THUGGS is all "ME ME" just ask Adalius Thomas

oh and i like the steelers :)

E

E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 06:26:11 PM »
the ravens locker room from ray lewis to terrel THUGGS is all "ME ME" just ask Adalius Thomas

oh and i like the steelers :)

E

The fuck you talking about??

body88

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 06:55:49 PM »

Maybe, but in a locker room with an vet higher archey, the second he threw that punch he would be finshed.  Real men don't stand for that shit.

I'm sorry, but at 6'6 310, Seymour would eat T.O for breakfast.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 09:13:07 PM »
The fuck you talking about??

you don't remember him saying that?

E
E

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 09:38:24 PM »
No way TO would be able to pull crap in the Stillers locker room.  Silverback/Deebo would make him his biatch.  Dick Le Beau is a genius.  The play where Romo threw the game winning pick, they lined up seven guys in the box.  Four rushed, and Woodley got one on one with the tackle which put the pressure that made Romo throw the ball quicker than he would like.  Gonna be a great game.  Here we go Stillers.....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 07:50:35 AM »
you don't remember him saying that?

E

No, sorry Earl I wasn't there to witness him saying that. The Ravens are a team. A family, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Fuck Adalius Thomas. His ass his home for the playoffs watching 50 year old Junior Seau take his place.

It's so easy to tell that you're one of those people that believe everything they read.

Probably a Perez Hilton fan, huh?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 07:54:39 AM »
Maybe, but in a locker room with an vet higher archey, the second he threw that punch he would be finshed.  Real men don't stand for that shit.

I'm sorry, but at 6'6 310, Seymour would eat T.O for breakfast.

I thought the rumor was that T.O. sucker punched him ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 08:52:22 AM »

i agree.

dallas' o-line is very suspect and do not give romo alot of protection. thats why dallas went on that skid when he was out- johnson can't scramble eggs. if romo didn't have the legs or intuition he has dallas would be in alot of trouble.

pittsburgh won that game, it wasn't a gimme by any means.

ed reed is a stud. period.

dallas is the most over- rated team in football.

b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 09:01:47 AM »

i think alot of AFC teams and fans are not giving the colts enough credit.

they've won their last 5.

it's now becoming alot more interesting a playoff picture now that pitt/ bal/ colts are all playing well and the jets dropped a game to SF on sunday.

i can't believe i'm about to say this but if i had to point a finger right now, i'd say either pittsburgh or the colts come out of the AFC.- not because pittsburgh surprises me, it's because the colts are starting to show up on game day.

rothleisberger had better find a way to get the ball out of his hands alot more quickly than he normally does or he'll be in for a long day against baltimore.
b

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 10:15:20 AM »
Was that reliable? Douglas is not a small guy and didn't seem like a pushover either.
yeah. my friend played for philly that year.

body88

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 10:30:51 AM »
i think alot of AFC teams and fans are not giving the colts enough credit.

they've won their last 5.

it's now becoming alot more interesting a playoff picture now that pitt/ bal/ colts are all playing well and the jets dropped a game to SF on sunday.

i can't believe i'm about to say this but if i had to point a finger right now, i'd say either pittsburgh or the colts come out of the AFC.- not because pittsburgh surprises me, it's because the colts are starting to show up on game day.

rothleisberger had better find a way to get the ball out of his hands alot more quickly than he normally does or he'll be in for a long day against baltimore.

I agree with this post.  The colts started out poorly, but have since turned it around to get to 9-4.  You don't count out Manning and co, period.  They have the experience and the scheme to win it all.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »
yeah. my friend played for philly that year.

If so, provide us with a lot of details about it.