Author Topic: Do You Feel Bad for Obama?  (Read 2788 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Do You Feel Bad for Obama?
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:18:04 PM »
I read an article a few days ago by O'Reilly and he said that Obama can't win. Now, my first reaction is screw him, he deserves it. And rightfully so. But I then thought how I felt about Bush taking the blasting day in and day out. Much to his own doing. But I always felt Bush did things for the best of the country. Call it a little home team acceptance if you will.

Anyway, I guess I do feel a little for the man, Mr. O. But it stops there. Why? Because I had to take into consideration that he has allowed the mainstream media to pump him up to anattainable levels of achievement. He has his own branding, hence that silly coke-a cola looking thing.. hope and change going on. He's written two books and he's only been in politics for what, 3 years? Bush was nothing of the sort. Much more a humble man with a huge burdon (like Obama), to protect the country. He allowed his side to spend us into the drink, and Obama has pushed us all in.
Just a thought.. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Do You Feel Bad for Obama?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:24:02 PM »
Nope.  He wanted this job, he got it.

"Been in politics for only 3 years"?

This is actually his 14th year.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »
No.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 01:40:57 PM »
He's fucking the american peoples..However, like Henry Kissinger said, "he's creating a new impetus for american foreign relations, and is providing the platform for a new world order".

Obama's backers and Bosses must be thrilled with the job he's doing..

The American people Not so happy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 01:42:43 PM »
I read an article a few days ago by O'Reilly and he said that Obama can't win. Now, my first reaction is screw him, he deserves it. And rightfully so. But I then thought how I felt about Bush taking the blasting day in and day out. Much to his own doing. But I always felt Bush did things for the best of the country. Call it a little home team acceptance if you will.

Anyway, I guess I do feel a little for the man, Mr. O. But it stops there. Why? Because I had to take into consideration that he has allowed the mainstream media to pump him up to anattainable levels of achievement. He has his own branding, hence that silly coke-a cola looking thing.. hope and change going on. He's written two books and he's only been in politics for what, 3 years? Bush was nothing of the sort. Much more a humble man with a huge burdon (like Obama), to protect the country. He allowed his side to spend us into the drink, and Obama has pushed us all in.
Just a thought.. 

Oh hell no, I take great pleasure in Obama's collapse.  I hope he has to eventually resign in shame and moves to Europe.  He is a communist pofs and those who voted for him are almost as bad.  

Just reminder yourselves of the following to start:  

1.  Stim Bill - Fail
2.  KSM trials in NYC - fail
3.  Suing AZ for immigration law  - fail
4.  ObamaCare - Fail
5.  World Apology Tour - fail
6.  Cap & Trade - fail  
7.  Beer Summit - fail
8.  Embarassing our allies while kissing ass to our enemies - fail  
9.  Wall Street giveaways - fail
10.  Marxist/communist agenda - fail
11.  Sotomayor & Kagan - fail
12.  Sunstein, Holdren, Wright, Van Jones, Dunn, Holder - fail
13.  Gibbs - fail
14.  Amnesty for illegals - fail  

And just to remind you morons  of some of the disgusting clips from this communist pofs here you go.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 01:43:19 PM »
I dont.This man could have gone down as a God!Imagine if he had worked with republicans on a real stimulus bill,that could have included his stuff but also payroll tax cuts for buisiness'?Imagine if he had just worked with republicans on the health care bill and included some stuff like tort reform and still put in his stuff?

This guy could have thrown republicans small bones,got his shit passed by massive majorities as his popularrity was so high,  republicans would have been terrified to go against him IF he would have just reached out a little.His approval would still be at 75%.plus HE COULD STILL BLAME THE BAD ON EVERYONE BUT HIMSELF and look right in doing it.

Instead he allowed Soros and his group to write the stimulus.Allowed libs to write health care.Didnt throw republicans ANYTHING and now ALL the blame goes to libs and him.He is a fool.With the economy like it was,if he would have just put in a year long payroll tax holliday,the economy would have turned arounf,jobs would have been created and he still would have gotten his liberal stuff.His face would have been on MT RUSHMORE.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 02:02:21 PM »
Let's go for a few more gems from this pofs that I relish in his demise on every level:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »
Some more gems from this jerk:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 02:26:13 PM »
Yeah I feel real sorry for this pofs.   ::)  ::)   Spends $1,000,000 to speak for 10 minutes to shill for a failed Stim Bill.   

________________________ ___________________

18, 2010 3:48 PM
Obama Jokes About Biden's "Big F-ing Deal" Comment
Posted by Mark Knoller 6 comments .
Share152

5diggsdiggShareE-mailPrintFont . President Obama at the groundbreaking for 10,000th Recovery Act-funded road project in Columbus, Ohio, June 18, 2010.
(Credit: CBS/Mark Knoller) COLUMBUS, Ohio - Trumpeting the 10,000th road project funded by his Recovery Act, President Obama borrowed two of three words made famous in March by Vice President Biden.

This is a "big....deal," said Mr. Obama, pausing for effect between the two words between which Biden had inserted an expletive in an overheard whisper three months ago.

"Today I return to Columbus to mark a milestone on the road to recovery," the president said. "That's worth a big round of applause."

The White House staged the event here in the political battleground of Ohio, where Democrats face tough congressional races this fall, including a fight to win the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by the retiring Republican George Voinovich.

Flanked by construction workers in helmets and yellow safety vests, Mr. Obama tried to score political points via the many jobs programs funded by the Recovery Act.

"More than 100,000 Ohioans are at work today as a result of these steps," he said.

But even before Air Force One landed here, Republicans were trying to put their own spin on the president's visit.

House GOP Leader John Boehner, who represents Ohio's 8th Congressional District, said the administration's stimulus program has fallen short of its promises. He cited new numbers from the Ohio's Department of Job and Family Services that showed the state's unemployment rate "remained above 10 percent for the 14th consecutive month in May:"

The White House yesterday launched a campaign called "Recovery Summer," in conjunction with thousands of new jobs programs funded by the Recovery Act being initiated. But Boehner portrays the campaign as bogus.

"This will be no 'recovery summer' for the more than 100,000 Ohioans who have lost their jobs since the 'stimulus' was enacted," he said in a written statement meant to undermine Mr. Obama's visit.

In his brief remarks delivered in the middle of a street closed for his appearance, Mr. Obama asserted the recession is easing.

"Our economy, which was shrinking by six percent when I was sworn in, is now growing at a good clip, and we've added jobs for six out of the past seven months in this country," he said.

But at the same time he said he was "under no illusion" that the recession was over.

"There are still too many people here in Ohio and across the country who can't find work; many more can't make ends meet," he said.

The project he came to spotlight is funded by $15 milllion from the Recovery Act to rebuild roads in the area around Nationwide Children's Hospital. The White House says the program will create over 300 construction jobs.

Mr. Obama spoke for just ten minutes and was on the ground in Ohio for just over an hour. And though his appearance was billed as official and not political, he did use his remarks to deliver attaboys to some of the Democratic politicians here including the Governor, who is up for re-election.

"You also got one of the best governors in the country in Ted Strickland," the president said at the start of his remarks.

Strickland faces a challenge for his job in November from former GOP Congressman John Kasich, who was not at the Recovery Act event. Neither was Boehner.

The trip Columbus probably cost taxpayers between $500,000 and $1 million.

Air Force One alone bills out at $100,000 per hour, and the round trip is nearly two hours. Adding to the cost are military aircraft to carry limos and secret service vehicles, Marine One on standby, Secret Service, local police and other factors.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 02:28:57 PM »
His little jaunt not only cost the taxpayers a $1,000,000 but the workers were not paid all so this pofs could talk for 10 minutes.

________________________ _______________

Obama's Stimulus Visit Results in Lost Payday for Construction Workers

Published June 18, 2010
| FOXNews.com

Print  Email  Share  Comments (80)  Text Size   

President Barack Obama, accompanied by Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, left, and others, delivers remarks at the groundbreaking of a road project funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, Friday, June 18, 2010, in Columbus, Ohio. (AP)

President Obama went to the groundbreaking of a road project in Columbus, Ohio, Friday to show that his massive stimulus package is still churning out jobs -- a "good news" story that was anything but for some construction workers who were trying to figure out how to make up for the payday they lost due to the president's visit.

The workers were told not to report to their construction project at a nearby hospital Friday, because the Secret Service was shutting it down for security reasons. They also were told that they would not get paid for the forced day off.

"We always do our very best to balance the needs of security with the needs and requirements of the venues we're securing," Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan said in a written statement of FoxNews.com. "Any interruption in activity that we request is not done arbitrarily and only if absolutely necessary."

"The bosses told us we weren't working because the president is coming, and we are wondering why," construction worker George Harrison told WBNS-10TV. "That's $200 we are missing out on. Everybody needs to eat, right?"

One construction worker told the local TV station that he's "glad the president's coming but I sure would like to make that money."

The White House said the workers will get a chance to recoup their losses.

"While security concerns surrounding a presidential visit necessarily cause some disruption, we're heartened by our understanding that, even if delayed by a day, workers will have the opportunity to complete their scheduled work on these projects," White House spokesman Matt Lehrich said in a written statement to FoxNews.com.

Some of the workers reportedly were used to build security barricades along the intersection that served as Obama's stage.

Turner Construction Company, which manages the site that was shut down for the day, didn't respond to requests for comment.

One construction worker focused on the bright side to the president's visit.

"Three-day weekend. I can't complain," Rob Devlin told the station.