Author Topic: Anyone know how long it takes to  (Read 8536 times)

Junior III

• Getbig II
Anyone know how long it takes to
« on: February 14, 2006, 01:31:52 PM »
complete an autopsy?

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: Anyone know how long it takes to
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 02:35:50 PM »
complete an autopsy?
Only little longer than it take from you to write such a stupid question? What I mean is that isn't like some standard time you can spend, but as long as it takes. That operation itself may be short, but finding all the evidence which you can find from that, is what take lot of time. You wonder why there isn't any details in any media about it? Maybe there is some surprises to reveal, like reason for that kidnapping charge. Maybe there was some smoke in her lungs, which indicates that they burned her alive  :o ;D ;)

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 04:50:31 PM »
Only little longer than it take from you to write such a stupid question? What I mean is that isn't like some standard time you can spend, but as long as it takes.

I'm not in the medical/forensics field and I just have no idea how long it might take to get all the samples, etc. done.  I thought someone on here might have some experience and or education that might provide answer to a complete novice like myself.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 03:03:01 AM »
complete an autopsy?

um, more than 15 minutes

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 09:16:00 AM »
complete an autopsy?

1 hour 10 min. 54 sec.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 09:31:22 AM »
The delays are due to lab back ups, DNA ect.  In this case there is no need to fast track.  They know they found the guilty parties and they are locked up.  Let them rot in jail.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 09:48:03 AM »
1 hour 10 minutes 53 seconds.  My guy is a little faster than Karl's

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 11:23:44 AM »
I recall that in some cases, it takes 6 weeks, but that could be in situations where they had to do DNA tests.

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 11:42:39 AM »
Thanks, stuntmovie and Saskbb for your replies to my question. ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 03:16:32 PM »
how about me?

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 06:04:32 PM »
Only little longer than it take from you to write such a stupid question? What I mean is that isn't like some standard time you can spend, but as long as it takes. That operation itself may be short, but finding all the evidence which you can find from that, is what take lot of time. You wonder why there isn't any details in any media about it? Maybe there is some surprises to reveal, like reason for that kidnapping charge. Maybe there was some smoke in her lungs, which indicates that they burned her alive  :o ;D ;)

Bro, you gotta lay off the CSI!!!! ::)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 09:23:31 AM »
Bro, you gotta lay off the CSI!!!! ::)
Well, fact in the matter is that you don't have any way to know how much time it takes before it is over. So simple. In case like this, it may take a long time,  but if someone is found with shotgun barrels in his mouth, and brains all over the wall, it may take much shorter period of time. And by the way, here in Finland we don't be so overwhelmed about soup-series like CSI etc. We have a real world to live in, we don't need such a fantasy world which is so dear to you guy's  ;D :o ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 10:04:20 AM »
GreatFinn, do you know Tony Halme.  Tony is an old friend of mine.  I got him his first wrestling match.  We did some interesting things together.  If you know him ask about the time we went to Vegas to take care of a small Mafia incident.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 10:57:37 AM »
3hrs, 35 min, 19 sec., 1/4 gallon of water, 1 cookies cream' muscle milk shake with 3 scoopes/ice/choclate milk, 4 crispy cream donuts, 3 glucossamine tabs, 1 multivitamin, two rip fuel and two trips to the pisser!  This if an offseason BB was the coroner...LOL ;)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 03:11:35 PM »
GreatFinn, do you know Tony Halme.  Tony is an old friend of mine.  I got him his first wrestling match.  We did some interesting things together.  If you know him ask about the time we went to Vegas to take care of a small Mafia incident.
Do I know Tony?!? Of course I do, in fact everybody in Finland do know him, because he happens to be one member of our Parliament. In fact I voted him for that place. Earlier in the late 90 we go to same gym, but I don't really know him in person. We have change few words every now and then, and that's it. Great guy, anyway... ;D     

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 07:05:34 PM »
Here comes the Viking! I still have to find the picture of Tony passed-out in my flower garden.  ;D
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »
I haven't talked to tony in about 8 years or so.  We both were sponsored by Legends Sport Bar.  They loved us.  We would eat there everyday.  Free food anything we wanted.  Tony loved milk shakes and they don't serve them there.  So everytime we came in someone had to go across the street to buy some ice cream to make a shake.  I remember we went to an Angel game. He had never seen a baseball game in person.  We went in my unlce private box.  Ate like the there was no tommorrow.  We then left and sat in one of the regualrs seats my uncle also had reserved.  Tony discovered the chewy cinnamon rolls and he had 3 or 4 or them.  He ate his dessert first allot of times.  And didn't like to drink anything during a meal cause he says it diluted the stomach acids and you didn't absorb the nutrients and everything the same.
If you ever get his email address I would love it.  My friend who is a director I introduced Tony too was asking about him.  I introduced him to Tonny and he hired Tony to go to Russia and Germany to work on a couple of films with him.

Here is me and Tony in Honolulu.  I used to do allot of speaking at high schools.  When he was in town I askd him to come to speak.  It was a riot.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2006, 02:49:18 AM »
I haven't talked to tony in about 8 years or so.  We both were sponsored by Legends Sport Bar.  They loved us.  We would eat there everyday.  Free food anything we wanted.  Tony loved milk shakes and they don't serve them there.  So everytime we came in someone had to go across the street to buy some ice cream to make a shake.  I remember we went to an Angel game. He had never seen a baseball game in person.  We went in my unlce private box.  Ate like the there was no tommorrow.  We then left and sat in one of the regualrs seats my uncle also had reserved.  Tony discovered the chewy cinnamon rolls and he had 3 or 4 or them.  He ate his dessert first allot of times.  And didn't like to drink anything during a meal cause he says it diluted the stomach acids and you didn't absorb the nutrients and everything the same.
If you ever get his email address I would love it.  My friend who is a director I introduced Tony too was asking about him.  I introduced him to Tonny and he hired Tony to go to Russia and Germany to work on a couple of films with him.
Here is me and Tony in Honolulu.  I used to do allot of speaking at high schools.  When he was in town I askd him to come to speak.  It was a riot.
Nice, nice and funny, that is. He is quite a guy, and here he is kind of "celebrity with the attitude"...well, You know him. After his short professional boxing career he was busy writing few books(autobiography part 1 & 2, and some poetry ), which make him such a well known person among a common folks, that he decide to run for parliament. He was voted in with amazing number of votes, and so on.  I have to add that he had some serious alcohol+drugs+GH related health problems few years back, and after that he have been living with quite low profile. I still have great respect for that guy, because of his colorful career, and great personality which he have  ;D

ps.
onlyme, I send some PM to you about that e-mail address...

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2006, 08:29:23 AM »
all autopsies vary in length...of course if there is suspicion of foul play/homicide..the med examiner will really take his time by looking at bruising, lividity, petechial hemorraghing, blunt force trauma, contents of stomach to be referred to time of death, temp of liver, tissue under nails, stab wounds, bite marks, how deep stab wounds went..to the bone...nicks and chips to bones, crushed larynx -hyoid bone to indicate strangulation.

Toxicology report will be very important in this case to see if drugs were administered..looking for injection points on body (between toes other hidden places) also smoke in llungs to indicate if victim was alive while the car was burning

this is only part of what they will do along with weighing all of the organs etc etc

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2006, 08:34:57 AM »
all autopsies vary in length...of course if there is suspicion of foul play/homicide..the med examiner will really take his time by looking at bruising, lividity, petechial hemorraghing, blunt force trauma, contents of stomach to be referred to time of death, temp of liver, tissue under nails, stab wounds, bite marks, how deep stab wounds went..to the bone...nicks and chips to bones, crushed larynx -hyoid bone to indicate strangulation.
Toxicology report will be very important in this case to see if drugs were administered..looking for injection points on body (between toes other hidden places) also smoke in llungs to indicate if victim was alive while the car was burning
this is only part of what they will do along with weighing all of the organs etc etc

longer than it takes to make a protein shake

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2006, 01:03:36 PM »
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2006, 10:46:18 PM »
Well, fact in the matter is that you don't have any way to know how much time it takes before it is over. So simple. In case like this, it may take a long time,  but if someone is found with shotgun barrels in his mouth, and brains all over the wall, it may take much shorter period of time. And by the way, here in Finland we don't be so overwhelmed about soup-series like CSI etc. We have a real world to live in, we don't need such a fantasy world which is so dear to you guy's  ;D :o ;D

What is life like in Finland anyway?  I know nothing good, or bad, about the place.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2006, 05:23:24 AM »
i know that the hookers from russia are invading

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2006, 11:42:22 AM »
What is life like in Finland anyway?  I know nothing good, or bad, about the place.
Quite cold right now, like it always is here in winters. I kind of like living in here, because we have very few crimes, we don't be at war against anybody, we don't have any terrorist threats or shit like that. Only thing which I have any whining about, is the fact that we don't have any decent tequila in this stupid country  ;D
So living in here is quite pleasant; we live in our little compartments, we drive our little cars, some of us take advantage of those Russian whores, but beside of that, we really don't have anything against our old enemy, the Russians.  In fact, I did have one co- worker from old CCCP-country, Estonia, and he was one of the nicest guy's what I have ever known. What else there is to say...Just about 100% of us can read and write, something like 80% of us can do it with more than one language. In fact, our basic education include at least two foreign languages for regular basis. If you cell-phone is Nokia, you can thank me to make it for you....well, not really, but Nokia is Finnish brand. All in all, this is quite nice little western democracy, where all man walk free, without racism, without fear to be a victim of a drive by shooting, or being mugged by some meth-narc-mofo. I wish that you guys in the USA get the change to taste some real freedom like this, some day...some way... ;D
What we don't have, is these body/fitness-murderer-fools like Titus & Ryan, but after reading all about this incident, I get the feeling that you don't need them either. In the other hand, we do have one or two pro bodybuilders, but the problem is that nobody knows them outside of Finland. Like this dude, named
Marko Savolainen, who was in 8th Place at 2001 IFBB San Francisco Grand Prix, and who is going to climb on pro competition stage again later this year. He have done some hard training, and starting diet from weight of 130.5 kilos (287.1lbs), he is going to be rock hard in 110 kilos (242lbs) which is his competition weight.
I have see him training at the Gold's Gym in Helsinki at 1999, and he is one strong S.O.B. They used to have a nice little leg press- machine(so called attitude-press) in that gym, which have a sledge with 280 kilos (616lbs) empty weight, and he load it up to max, so there was like 1100 kilos in his last set of eight reps, after squat sets which he prefer to do first. Great guy, very serious with his training, but also very straight an humble. Here is his website: http://www.markosavolainen.net/ 
Little bit off topic perhaps ? Well, I am new in here, so try to understand  ;D   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2006, 12:45:07 PM »
Sounds nice.  I've accepted the fact that the USA isn't perfect, there is some shady stuff going on, but I like the gangster side and accept it.