Author Topic: London cyclists  (Read 3502 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
London cyclists
« on: February 22, 2015, 11:03:44 AM »
What a bunch of cnuts. Jumping red lights thinking they do as they like, im desperate to trace a cyclist who gave me shit before riding off Thursday night outside Olympia in West London.

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: London cyclists
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 12:37:41 PM »
 ;D

Dont get in the way of me cutting through traffic during rush hour, you datsun driving tool.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 12:55:24 PM »
You're brave for cycling in London.

I live a few stops away from the City where I work and I don't dare cycle, when there's a tube strike, I walk.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 01:38:37 PM »
The crashes I have had have been my fault. Some taxi drivers are a bit aggressive but most of the time its the cyclist moving faster than the vehicle. Most of these cyclics ending up under left turning lorries, I can only assume most of them are stupid enough to try and undertake a truck on a left turn... I saw one accident shortly afterwards and some woman had ended up under a dumper truck at the top of wandsworth bridge road. If you know the junction, its narrow and a sharp left, the truck would have had to take like a racing line around the left corner and the dumb cyclist must have tried to undertake.