Author Topic: Who will rats the other out first? Please take your guess!  (Read 7980 times)

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Who will rats the other out first? Please take your guess!
« on: March 01, 2006, 06:59:29 PM »
My guess is Titus, he will turn on his wife the the personality disorder he turly is!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Who will rats the other out first? Please take your guess!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 11:59:36 PM »
I DONT KNOW MAYNE SHE LOOKS LIKE A DEVIL TO ME SHE MIGHT TURN ON THA WATER WORKS AND GIVE THA WHOLE LOOK AT WHAT HE HAS DONE TO MY LIFE ROUTINE! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 02:35:03 AM »
well i dont realy know enough of the details but whoever the police think is the least guilty will be asked to make a deal

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 03:05:13 AM »
If the cops offer them Meth I bet it would be Kelly!

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 06:50:40 AM »
I agree it will be "Kelly" who will turn first. She is a first time offender. This will
play heavily on how they will lean on her, to look out for herself.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 10:12:05 AM »
Yep I agree.  She will spill her guts.  She has a clean record and he is a known scumbag, ex-con, and asshole.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 08:45:15 PM »
Titus is so dum  :-X
he will take the rap

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 06:11:45 AM »
Titus is so dum  :-X
he will take the rap

I think Titus is such an asshole that he will turn on Kelly.  Rats always leave the sinking ship first. 

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 06:26:19 AM »
Titus doesn't have the ability in this case to rat anybody out since he himself is the killer.  The cops knew that, the caops know that, the prosecution knows it.

But it still remains to be seen if Kelly will cooperate with the prosecution in order to lessen her sentence.  She was involved, so I would say accessory to murder...whether they will say that if not for Craig, Kelly would have never been involved in such a crime, they could definiteky go easy on her if she cooperates and gives them cold hard facts

But if she is wishy washy and they think she is trying to play them or give them bad info, they will withdraw any leniency

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 10:13:54 AM »
I agree it will be "Kelly" who will turn first. She is a first time offender. This will
play heavily on how they will lean on her, to look out for herself.
And  to get him back, for all the times, she got on her knees to eat her own shit off his dick.  But that's only to lighten her sentence, and to be in a lipstick dyke prison.  She can't get off for murder...I'd want to be in a lipstick dyke prison, where women look like women 8)

Creative Zen

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 08:25:22 PM »
Kelly will break first. The mentally weak tend to do that,

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 07:45:52 AM »
If the cops offer them Meth I bet it would be Kelly!

they say there is more drug use in prisons then on the streets

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 06:08:38 PM »
they say there is more drug use in prisons then on the streets
Where would you rather use drugs?  The prison may be a preferred choice, since it will be more hygenic than an average crack-house. 

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 07:55:29 PM »
I wont comment on who showed weakness when it came to the murder.

But you cant achieve what Kelly did in her career if you are weak. She is strong, she has discipline, and she did it long enough to prove it was no accident or luck. As for the stuff in her private life, and such, who really knows. I dont see her as weak. Her level of excellence in her professional career is proof enough for me.

Maybe the other "accessories to the murder" the police have in custody, will rat them both out.

Best to wait and see.

Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Creative Zen

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 11:34:38 PM »
weak people buy lighter fluid with their card not with cash. as in weak minded.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 01:29:51 AM »

But you cant achieve what Kelly did in her career if you are weak. She is strong, she has discipline, and she did it long enough to prove it was no accident or luck. As for the stuff in her private life, and such, who really knows. I dont see her as weak. Her level of excellence in her professional career is proof enough for me.

Maybe the other "accessories to the murder" the police have in custody, will rat them both out.

Best to wait and see.

Kelly's not weak at all.  She must've incorporated her swift ninja-like "flyin' Ryan" flip flap split push-up bedazzling gymnastic footwork before she killed her; then fled and told lies.  How's that for strength.   Maybe she'll earn first place, for murder.  Have you been talking to Cathy Savage?

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2006, 04:11:28 AM »
...... As for the stuff in her private life, and such, who really knows......

Are you serious?  There are several people on this board and others who knew both Craig and Kelly intimately.  YOur comment of " who really knows " seems pretty naive as MANY PEOPLE know of their private life.

Going with the knowledge that many people on the boards lie- if 2% of the people were truthful in their comments about her lifestyle- then Ryan was pretty much involved in the sex/ drug shenanigans. 

The comment of " wait and see...."   gets tiresome to read as we all are waiting to see and yes, it is always best to wait and see.  But this is a chat room of sorts and people are here to chat about what they think happened or will happen. 

I think that I will just wait to see just what your particular involvement with Titus is.  The only people who seemed to have defended the guy or kept posting " wait and see " have been the endless number of girls who fell in love with the guy.   And still love him.  Apparently even to death.

One of two of the women who escaped seem to suffer from a form of post traumatic stress disorder judged from their post content.

but again, we'll wait to see

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2006, 07:47:31 AM »
Perhaps they will go out like "Romeo & Juliet" lovers to the very end ??? ???

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 08:46:04 AM »
Perhaps they will go out like "Romeo & Juliet" lovers to the very end ??? ???

or "Sid & Nancy"

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2006, 12:48:25 PM »
 ;D

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 10:08:48 PM »
Well, i dont know Cathy Savage(sp?), and being on the other side of the planet the social behaviour of the IFBB pros just doesnt come my way. I admired Kelly Ryan's performances when she was competing and cant just write it all off as easily as others do. Drugs have ruined many folk, if thats what this was, but she had the strength once, and she can find it again. I have my opinions and I respect yours.

Enough already. I'm off to the gym.

;D
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 03:30:32 AM »
Well, i dont know Cathy Savage(sp?), and being on the other side of the planet the social behaviour of the IFBB pros just doesnt come my way. I admired Kelly Ryan's performances when she was competing and cant just write it all off as easily as others do. Drugs have ruined many folk, if thats what this was, but she had the strength once, and she can find it again. I have my opinions and I respect yours.

Enough already. I'm off to the gym.

;D

So you are judging Kelly Ryan's strength and strength of character based solely on your admiration of her performances?  Does the concept of BOOK and COVER come to mind here?   lol...

People are not as superficial as you appear to be.... but keep those blinders on... they come in handy when you have to take a corner.  It's easier to live your life with blinders on so you can appear 'above it all' when shit happens... 

YOu live 1000 miles away from the action so don't know anything about anything but you wish to write that you'll wait to see and the Ryan must be a great person as she looked good on stage & smiled well for the camera.  Great assessment of the goings on.  Keep up the good work there Lois...

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 03:31:03 AM »

Best to wait and see.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2006, 03:34:10 PM »

I applaud your support of the First Ammendment, SFU, and
am delighted with your diatribe re Book-by-the-Cover evaluations
of people!  Are you a bodybuilder? 

I was once married to a drop-dead (literally) gorgeous man who
turned out to be a professional assasin.  That's how easily fooled
I am.  No kidding, he grew up idolizing Clint Eastwood the way
we do Arnold, and couldn't think of a nobler thing to do than
knock off "bad guys".  No one, least of all myself, could believe he was
capable of killing a person.   

Granted, you want to see past a person's physical appearance. 
You're brave/courageous/curious enough to want to get to the heart
of a man.  Well, that's also the kinda x-ray vision that a disillusioned
and suspicion-prone person might develop in order to protect themself,
esp. in industries like entertainment or commercial fitness.  It's
important to you to judge people properly, thoroughly and accurately.  But
you don't trust your sense of sight very much to perform this.

Sight unseen, am I sensing you correctly?  Did a beautiful person
ever betray you?  (Is the cheese sliding completely off my cracker?) 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2006, 03:45:31 AM »
I applaud your support of the First Ammendment, SFU, and
am delighted with your diatribe re Book-by-the-Cover evaluations
of people! 

The comment was directed towards Marcie as it was she who , having never met her, judged Ryan based solely upon Ryan's appearance and success in bodybuilding.

Are you a bodybuilder? 

would it matter?  at least as far as your first comments go.  It's always difficult if not impossible to tell when something is a serious question or simply sarcasm or irony.  So I rarely get upset and try to answer the best I can.

I was once married to a drop-dead (literally) gorgeous man who
turned out to be a professional assasin.  That's how easily fooled
I am.  No kidding, he grew up idolizing Clint Eastwood the way
we do Arnold, and couldn't think of a nobler thing to do than
knock off "bad guys".  No one, least of all myself, could believe he was
capable of killing a person.   

Granted, you want to see past a person's physical appearance. 
You're brave/courageous/curious enough to want to get to the heart
of a man.  Well, that's also the kinda x-ray vision that a disillusioned
and suspicion-prone person might develop in order to protect themself,
esp. in industries like entertainment or commercial fitness.  It's
important to you to judge people properly, thoroughly and accurately.  But
you don't trust your sense of sight very much to perform this.

Sight unseen, am I sensing you correctly?  Did a beautiful person
ever betray you?  (Is the cheese sliding completely off my cracker?) 

Hard to believe that this is directed to me but I'll respond.  It was Marcie999 who said that she didn't know anything about the particular situation yet believed Ryan to be a strong person since she is achieved some success, was pretty and always seemed nice when she was performing in some professional capacity. 

In most of your post, your argument is in support of mine.  So it made me wonder if you mixed up Marcie's post with mine. 

This is a superficial sport in that we judge a person by how they look.  Many people make the mistake of extending that judgement to include personal values, integrity and other intangible qualities.  Hence the fact that  many people, women as well as men, hold out the thought that Titus wasn't involved or that Ryan, being who she is, is incapable of doing such a thing.  Which is patently absurd- as it is difficult to figure out what a person is thinking.  As you yourself pointed out, pretty people are indeed capable of pulling off some pretty heinous acts. 

A person  doesn't need to be betrayed themselves to see how often someone says " He didn't look like a killer- he appeared normal".
This could be equally applied to those "normal looking or pretty people" who are often portrayed as completely innocent yet took part in killing little girls or murdering other people. 

There is an entire genre of non-fiction crime writing about these sorts of people:  Pretty women and handsome men who get away with murder, literally, since many people automatically equate "pretty" with " good". 

This didn't start with my observation of this phenomena: it's been around longer than I have and will continue pretty much unabated for years to come.

Yes, the cheese has completely slid off your cracker, hit the floor and the dog has ate it. 

Unless you count your post, no beautiful person has betrayed me. :D   

( j/k about you betraying me.  I do think that if you are who you I think you are, then you are very beautiful, and by extension- a great person...:D  )