Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 193441 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2021, 12:53:27 PM »
Ford decides to not build 900M plant they promised Trump in Ohio.....now building plant in Mexico. More globalist Biden voter Union jobs going away. Eat 'em and smile!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/18/report-ford-to-offshore-900m-plant-investment-from-ohio-to-mexico/

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2021, 01:23:10 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/us-border-officials-say-the-migrant-crisis-getting-worse

What a freaking mess

The migrants know the Dems won't stop them. The Mexican government is telling them to do this because they don't want them in Mexico either.

It's a messed up situation. They should not be granted asylum or anything, just turned away with a gun in their face.

If you are dumb enough to bring your kids along for the ride, that's your problem.

There are plenty of opporunities for work in Mexico, they just want the free government aid.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2021, 04:25:49 PM »
The migrants know the Dems won't stop them. The Mexican government is telling them to do this because they don't want them in Mexico either.

It's a messed up situation. They should not be granted asylum or anything, just turned away with a gun in their face.

If you are dumb enough to bring your kids along for the ride, that's your problem.

There are plenty of opporunities for work in Mexico, they just want the free government aid.

Mexico is smart enough not to feed and house them and tell them to keep it moving north.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2021, 05:29:45 PM »

https://www.cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/hot_issues_in_congress/immigration/mexican-gov-illegal-booklet.htm

Mexican Government’s Official Guide to Illegal Immigration
In 2004, the Mexican Government issued a comic-book style official guide book for Mexicans planning to enter the United States illegally. Thousands of copies of this handy guide have been distributed and, despite requests from the U.S. government, the Mexican government continues to hand out copies today.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2021, 05:33:25 PM »

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2021, 06:02:34 PM »
"President Harris and I"  ::)  :P

https://twitter.com/i/status/1372698916622245890

Bidens on a roll. Bombing Syria, pissing of Putin, illegal immigrants flooding the country and now he doesn't want to withdraw troops from the middle east. WTF.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2021, 06:06:43 PM »
Bidens on a roll. Bombing Syria, pissing of Putin, illegal immigrants flooding the country and now he doesn't want to withdraw troops from the middle east. WTF.

BDS

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2021, 10:49:07 PM »
What do you mean by BDS?

It is not that difficult. BDS, Biden derangement syndrome

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2021, 07:54:14 AM »

Is this a term used to describe his supporters?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2021, 08:08:10 AM »

There is no BDS.

The media, etc are not attacking the Bidens 24/7....they aren't fabricating foreign collusion, poking holes in their marriage, congresspeople aren't having photoshoots at the border, quotes are not being taken out of context and promoted as truths, he isn't being chastised for bombing terrorists,  and big tech isn't censoring liberal opinions.

In fact, it's the complete opposite - he is getting coverage for his shortcomings.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2021, 10:32:17 AM »
Videos: Biden Falls Three Times While Climbing The Stairs Of Air Force One – The White House Spokeswoman Gives Report On Biden’s Situation
Right Journalism ^ | 03.19.2021 | Natalie Dagenhardt
Posted on 3/19/2021, 1:12:52 PM by USA Conservative

Biden felt three times as he scaled the stairs to Air Force One today at Joint Base Andrews.

Biden tried jogging up the stairs to board Air Force One en route to Atlanta and fell hard on his knee.

At first Biden appeared to trip on a step and quickly caught himself.

Biden tripped a second time and used his hand to break his fall but he couldn’t pull himself up.

The third stumble took Biden out and he was completely down on his knees.

After recovering, Biden appeared to take a moment to dust off his knee before finally making his way to the top. He then gave a salute before ducking into the cabin to take off for Georgia.

Video below:

Link

Another video angle shows that Biden was down on his knee for a moment, before getting up and pausing briefly with one hand on the railing and the other rubbing his knee.

Video below:

Link

White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters onboard Air Force One that he’s “doing 100% fine.”

https://www.rightjournalism.com/biden-falls-three-times-while-climbing-the-stairs-of-air-force-one-white-house-spokeswoman-gives-report-on-biden-videos

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2021, 12:19:44 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2021, 01:06:58 PM »

Foreign countries are always going to see what they can get away with with each admin.

The responses from this one will be telling what we're dealing with.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 19, 2021, 02:27:20 PM »
Foreign countries are always going to see what they can get away with with each admin.

The responses from this one will be telling what we're dealing with.

We're dealing with a guy who was defeated by a staircase.

Don Jr. put a video up on Twitter of Trump hitting drives and knocking Biden down. Hilarious.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2021, 09:23:21 PM »

We're dealing with a guy who was defeated by a staircase.

Don Jr. put a video up on Twitter of Trump hitting drives and knocking Biden down. Hilarious.

I saw that.  lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2021, 09:16:52 AM »
I saw that.  lol

It was funny.

The comments section underneath were even funnier - instead of laughing at a joke, twitter users lost their minds.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2021, 01:11:21 PM »
There is no BDS.

The media, etc are not attacking the Bidens 24/7....they aren't fabricating foreign collusion, poking holes in their marriage, congresspeople aren't having photoshoots at the border, quotes are not being taken out of context and promoted as truths, he isn't being chastised for bombing terrorists,  and big tech isn't censoring liberal opinions.

In fact, it's the complete opposite - he is getting coverage for his shortcomings.

I was thinking more about the derangement being on an individual level. For example many times when someone posted something unflattering about Trump on Getbig, the response was that they had TDS. If follows then, when someone posts a negative comment about Biden to say they have BDS.

In truth, I was being sarcastic when I posted BDS. It did not occur to me that anyone would take me seriously.

WIKI's definition of TDS:

Trump derangement syndrome is a pejorative term usually for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

My definition of BDS:

Biden derangement syndrome is a pejorative term usually for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Joe Biden that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Biden's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2021, 01:14:57 PM »
Videos: Biden Falls Three Times While Climbing The Stairs Of Air Force One – The White House Spokeswoman Gives Report On Biden’s Situation
Right Journalism ^ | 03.19.2021 | Natalie Dagenhardt
Posted on 3/19/2021, 1:12:52 PM by USA Conservative

Biden felt three times as he scaled the stairs to Air Force One today at Joint Base Andrews.

Biden tried jogging up the stairs to board Air Force One en route to Atlanta and fell hard on his knee.

At first Biden appeared to trip on a step and quickly caught himself.

Biden tripped a second time and used his hand to break his fall but he couldn’t pull himself up.

The third stumble took Biden out and he was completely down on his knees.

After recovering, Biden appeared to take a moment to dust off his knee before finally making his way to the top. He then gave a salute before ducking into the cabin to take off for Georgia.

Video below:

Link

Another video angle shows that Biden was down on his knee for a moment, before getting up and pausing briefly with one hand on the railing and the other rubbing his knee.

Video below:

Link

White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters onboard Air Force One that he’s “doing 100% fine.”

https://www.rightjournalism.com/biden-falls-three-times-while-climbing-the-stairs-of-air-force-one-white-house-spokeswoman-gives-report-on-biden-videos
Remember when dummycrats here mocked Trump for holding a guard rail while he walked down a ramp and didn't trip and fall?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2021, 01:21:18 PM »
Remember when dummycrats here mocked Trump for holding a guard rail while he walked down a ramp and didn't trip and fall?

Being old can be a bitch sometimes no matter who you are.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2021, 03:43:58 PM »
I was thinking more about the derangement being on an individual level. For example many times when someone posted something unflattering about Trump on Getbig, the response was that they had TDS. If follows then, when someone posts a negative comment about Biden to say they have BDS.

In truth, I was being sarcastic when I posted BDS. It did not occur to me that anyone would take me seriously.

WIKI's definition of TDS:

Trump derangement syndrome is a pejorative term usually for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

My definition of BDS:

Biden derangement syndrome is a pejorative term usually for criticism or negative reactions to United States President Joe Biden that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Biden's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

I don't take anything seriously on here.

However, people weren't accused of TDS here for posting criticism of Trump. It's more those who were posting non stop negative stories, regardless of context, regardless if plausible, and posting videos non stop as well. Pretty easy to see who had TDS here and who was just critical.

I non getbig terms, I would use it to describe those who actaully let it affect their daily being. Like creating a twitter solely about Trump, spending time in conservative threads arguing, following Don Trump Jr around in all his tweets, posting on facebook like it mattered......
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2021, 03:44:52 PM »
Being old can be a bitch sometimes no matter who you are.

Biden fell a while ago and supposedly “tripped on his dog “ and broke his foot (allegedly) now the official statement is “the wind blew him over” 🙄

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 21, 2021, 03:46:53 AM »
Biden: "I wanted to yield to my Vice President, who’s smarter than I am”
Trish Regan on Twitter ^ | March 20, 2021 | Trish Regan
Posted on 3/20/2021, 10:24:10 PM by White Lives Matter

Trish Regan @trish_regan

Biden: "I wanted to yield to my Vice President, who’s smarter than I am”

0:13 189.6K views 4:39 PM · Mar 20, 2021·

(Excerpt) Read more at mobile.twitter.com ...