Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 193345 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #350 on: May 27, 2021, 08:40:48 AM »
BUSTED

Can you imagine if this was one of Trump's kids?

The media bias is rediculous.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: May 27, 2021, 04:35:49 PM »
hey... as long as we know PEDO for POTUS' favorite ice cream flavor.................. .....

nothing else matters of even comes close.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/27/press-slammed-for-asking-biden-questions-about-his-ice-cream/

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: May 27, 2021, 04:36:37 PM »
BUSTED

the same thing that happened to NYC gov Cuomo will happen to biden fam....

ZERO... NOTHING... ZILCH...

orange man bad

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #353 on: May 27, 2021, 04:38:44 PM »

the same thing that happened to NYC gov Cuomo will happen to biden fam....

ZERO... NOTHING... ZILCH...

orange man bad

True story.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #354 on: May 28, 2021, 02:55:32 PM »
Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there
The Post Millennial Twitter ^ | 2:35 PM · May 28, 2021 | The Post Millennial
Posted on 5/28/2021, 5:45:19 PM by conservative98

😱 https://t.co/GxLcLLAz6U— Dr. Kelli Ward 🇺🇸 (@kelliwardaz) May 28, 2021

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." pic.twitter.com/DbH8ihG2Mj— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 28, 2021

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #355 on: May 28, 2021, 03:58:15 PM »
Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed." pic.twitter.com/DbH8ihG2Mj— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 28, 2021

Perverted old creep.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: May 28, 2021, 04:21:59 PM »

Fucking hell.

You can't make this shit up.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: May 28, 2021, 05:45:09 PM »
Perverted old creep.
Nothing new here.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: May 28, 2021, 08:03:19 PM »
He's been doing that his whole life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: May 29, 2021, 04:20:48 AM »
‘Looks like she’s 19’: Uproar after Biden’s remarks about girl at Virginia military base
NY Post ^ | 5/28/2021 | Samuel Chamberlain
Posted on 5/28/2021, 7:51:20 PM by marcusmaximus

At ease, Joe.

President Joe Biden raised eyebrows — and a few alarms — Friday when he lavishly complimented a little girl on her appearance during remarks at a Virginia military base.

“I love those barrettes in your hair, man,” Biden said. “I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

The girl in question, who appeared to be elementary school age

-snip-

Biden has a long history of awkward encounters with girls and young women.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #360 on: June 01, 2021, 07:07:26 PM »
https://www.cato.org/blog/bidens-crumbling-bridges

Biden’s Crumbling Bridges

The Washington Post says, “President Biden aims to tackle some of the nation’s most pressing problems—from climate change to decaying water systems to the nation’s crumbling infrastructure,” and it claims that “the nation’s infrastructure woes … have been growing for decades.”

Rolling Stone says Biden’s plan “promises to revitalize 20,000 miles of roads and fix 10,000 crumbling bridges.” A 2018 NBC report was titled, “More than 50,000 American bridges are falling apart,” and pointed to 54,259 bridges that are “structurally deficient.”

What the politicians and news stories don’t tell you is that America’s bridges have been steadily improving for three decades. The Federal Highway Administration produces annual data on the condition of the nation’s more than 600,000 highway bridges. From 1992 to 2017, the agency has data on the number of bridges that are “structurally deficient.” Then the agency switched to new definitions and has data from 2009 to 2020 on the number in “poor” condition.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: June 02, 2021, 05:54:55 AM »
Biden makes bizarre start to Tulsa speech by running off stage to 'make sure' two girls got ice cream - before getting date of the Capitol riot wrong
UK Daily Mail ^ | June 02 2021 | DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
Posted on 6/2/2021, 2:07:54 AM

President Joe Biden delayed the start of his speech marking the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre on Tuesday by asking two girls in the audience if they were getting ice cream.

The commander-in-chief noticed the two youngsters off the side of the speech and ran over before beginning his remarks.

'I just had to make sure the two girls got ice cream when this is over. Almost five years old coming to hear the president speak. My lord. In my faith we call that purgatory,' he said before heading back to the podium.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #362 on: June 02, 2021, 06:02:46 AM »
Biden makes bizarre start to Tulsa speech by running off stage to 'make sure' two girls got ice cream - before getting date of the Capitol riot wrong
UK Daily Mail ^ | June 02 2021 | DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
Posted on 6/2/2021, 2:07:54 AM

President Joe Biden delayed the start of his speech marking the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre on Tuesday by asking two girls in the audience if they were getting ice cream.

The commander-in-chief noticed the two youngsters off the side of the speech and ran over before beginning his remarks.

'I just had to make sure the two girls got ice cream when this is over. Almost five years old coming to hear the president speak. My lord. In my faith we call that purgatory,' he said before heading back to the podium.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

See this stuff doesn't bother me.

It reeks of when the left picked on every little thing with Trump.

Non story.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: June 02, 2021, 06:15:35 AM »
See this stuff doesn't bother me.

It reeks of when the left picked on every little thing with Trump.

Non story.

He seems like a creepy old man.    :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #364 on: June 02, 2021, 12:01:25 PM »
He seems like a creepy old man.    :D

He's just dumb with that stuff.

1950s type creepy.
Y

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2021, 10:22:48 AM »
He's just dumb with that stuff.

1950s type creepy.

His behavior towards little girls mimics pedophiles.

They can't help themselves from talking to them and approaching them. It's an addiction.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 10, 2021, 06:36:54 AM »
The ‘Root Causes’ Of The Migrant Crisis Are Biden’s Border Policies
The Federalist ^ | June 10, 20, 2021 | John Daniel Davidson
Posted on 6/10/2021, 9:21:37 AM

In the aftermath of Vice President Kamala Harris’s embarrassing trip to Guatemala and Mexico, we need to be clear about what triggered the crisis at the border.

Vice President Kamala Harris didn’t need to visit Guatemala and Mexico this week to discover the “root causes” of illegal immigration, or, as she put it, “understand that there’s a reason people are arriving at our border, and ask what is that reason and then identify the problem so we can fix it.”

The reason migrants are arriving at our southwest border in near-record numbers — the “root cause,” if you will — is simple: the Biden administration is allowing them into the country. That’s it, that’s the reason! Even the president of Guatemala, Alejandro Giammattei, said as much ahead of Harris’s visit.

So no wonder Harris won’t visit the border, or even answer questions about her refusal to do so, dismissing a border visit as merely a “grand gesture.” She’s trying to make a simple problem, one that’s entirely of the Biden administration’s making, complicated.

Pressed this week on why she hasn’t visited the border by NBC’s Lester Holt, Harris was prickly and flippant. “And I haven’t been to Europe!” she said with her trademark unhinged laugh. “And I mean — I don’t understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the importance of the border.”

Here’s the point: the chaos at the border dates from precisely when Biden took office and rescinded a host of Trump-era policies that had been successful at curbing illegal immigration. Those policy changes followed a campaign season during which Biden and Harris, together with the entire Democratic Party, broadcast loud and clear that if they gained power, they would welcome asylum-seekers into the country.

Recall that during a Democratic primary debate in 2019 about immigration, Biden said, “I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard. That’s who we are. We’re a nation that says, ‘If you want to flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come.’”

Well, they’re coming — not because there’s poverty and corruption in Guatemala and Mexico. Those countries have always struggled with poverty and corruption, as have Venezuela and Uzbekistan. But that’s not why record numbers of Venezuelans and Uzbeks are showing up in remote Val Verde County, Texas. They’re showing up there because they know they can get in.

Harris’s argument about “root causes” of illegal immigration bears closer scrutiny because it belies a fundamentally unserious outlook on the world that has afflicted our political leaders for decades, and not just on the border. Harris claims that what happens at the border is determined by what happens in the sending communities, especially Central America and Mexico. If we can ameliorate conditions in those countries, people won’t show up on the Rio Grande asking for asylum.

But people don’t make the dangerous and expensive journey from Guatemala (or Haiti, or Bangladesh, or Cuba, or the Democratic Republic of the Congo) simply because life there is hard and violent and the government is corrupt. After all, that describes much of the world.

The idea that the United States can control illegal immigration by improving conditions in impoverished countries is not a serious argument. It is indistinguishable from the nation-building boondoggles that successive administrations have undertaken in Iraq and Afghanistan, with nothing to show for it but sunken treasure and dead American soldiers. Harris might as well come out and say that the border crisis will be over when Mexico and Guatemala have functional governments and prosperous economies.

Setting aside the fantasy that the federal government can make Central America a great place to live, we can’t even marginally improve things in neighboring Mexico. Harris crowed about a “new era” after meeting with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, as if she was the first one ever to think of bilateral agreements to cooperate on law enforcement reform and economic development. Next thing you know she’ll propose some kind of unprecedented “trade agreement” between our two countries.

The reality is, U.S. relations with Mexico are abysmal, as are conditions in that country. Mexico, which is on pace for breaking last year’s record number of murders, last year passed a law stripping Drug Enforcement Administration agents of diplomatic immunity, effectively killing all DEA counter-cartel operations. Next came the release and subsequent exoneration of former Mexican defense minister Gen. Salvador Cienfuegos Zepeda, who was arrested in the United States late last year on drug trafficking charges, which implicated the highest levels of Mexico’s federal government in organized crime.

The idea that Mexico and Guatemala, to say nothing of Honduras or El Salvador, which Harris didn’t visit because of rampant corruption in those governments, are partners we can work with on border issues is a joke. That’s why former President Trump simply issued an ultimatum to López Obrador in June 2019: help us secure the border or face heavy tariffs on all imports to the U.S. That got Mexico’s attention, and illegal immigration plummeted.

But please, Harris, tell us more about how you’re going to address the “root causes” of illegal immigration by getting Microsoft to help Guatemalan farmers with digital banking.

The truth is, the border crisis could be fixed overnight. All the Biden administration has to do is stop letting people into the country. Turn them back at the border, and tell them they’ll have to wait in Mexico for the outcome of their asylum hearing. It won’t take long for word to get back to the sending communities that the trip isn’t worth it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: June 10, 2021, 06:37:46 AM »
Harris looks like a complete moron on the world stage.   They are coming here because Biden said the wall is coming down.   How freaking hard is this! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2021, 05:15:12 PM »
Food Prices Soar Under Biden as Industry Leader Issues Dire Warning: 'There's Still More to Come'
The Western Journal ^ | June 11, 2021 at 5:04pm | Andrew Thornebrooke
Posted on 6/12/2021, 7:31:35 PM by E. Pluribus Unum

The next time you’re shopping for groceries or taking in a meal at the local cafe, keep an eye out for newly raised prices.

Companies from Chipotle to Piggly Wiggly are raising prices in an effort to make up for elevated costs in labor, goods and transportation, according to The Wall Street Journal.

It’s just the latest inconvenience brought about by the real Biden Effect: Rampant inflation and ever-increasing costs.

Consumer prices flew upward by five percent in May, marking the highest rate of inflation since the Great Recession.

Now, the increasing costs of everyday necessities like food threaten to combine with that runaway inflation to the serious detriment of everyday Americans.

“Quite frankly, we’re not done with all the pricing actions that we need to take,” Hormel CEO Jim Snee told The Wall Street Journal in explaining the company’s raising of prices on everything from peanut butter to Spam. “There’s still more to come.”

The squeeze on Americans’ wallets seemingly isn’t pricing anyone out of food yet, but those with bigger families and grocery bills ought to prepare the best they can for a continued hardship.

The new hardship is an unfortunate fact of the Biden administration’s terrible domestic policies, which Ohio Sen. Michael Rulli concisely pointed out.

“Inflation is a tax on American families,” Rulli said.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2021, 05:25:34 PM »
The media attacks would be 24x7 and brutal if Trumps kid.
Gets a once over by Fox, and totally ignored by the rest of Libturd-Land.
The hypocrisy, they don't even try to hide that or the blatant lying anymore. They know the liberal public is so brain-dead, they buy it up.
Then programmed to attack anyone who doesnt.
Clown world.