Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 187278 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #575 on: August 31, 2021, 07:23:21 AM »
LOL

Useless Brain-Dead "Weekend at Bidens"...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #577 on: September 01, 2021, 06:43:22 AM »
In secret texts, U.S. military officials lamented leaving Americans behind in Kabul
Just the News ^ | August 31, 2021 - 11:19pm | Susan Katz Keating and John Solomon
Posted on 9/1/2021, 9:23:28 AM by Hojczyk

President Biden declared to a puzzled country on Tuesday that the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan was an "extraordinary success," while his Pentagon portrayed a prosaic, workaday process to repatriate Americans still stranded in the war-torn country.

But text messages between U.S. military commanders and private citizens mounting last-minute rescues tell a far different story, one in which pleading American citizens were frantically left behind at the Kabul airport gate this past weekend to face an uncertain fate under Taliban rule while U.S. officials sought to spread the blame between high-ranking generals and the State Department

"We are f*cking abandoning American citizens," an Army colonel assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division wrote Sunday in frustration in a series of encrypted messages that detailed the failed effort to extricate a group of American citizens, hours before the last U.S. soldiers departed Afghanistan.

The text messages and emails were provided to Just the News by Michael Yon, a former Special Forces soldier and war correspondent who was among the private citizens working with private networks and the military to rescue stranded Americans.

Yon told Just the News that a group of Americans were abandoned at the Kabul airport, pleading for help as military officials told them they were finished with evacuations.

"We had them out there waving their passport screaming, 'I'm American,'" Yon said Tuesday while appearing on the John Solomon Reports podcast.

(Excerpt) Read more at justthenews.com ...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #578 on: September 01, 2021, 07:03:56 AM »
^So nice.

You can count on Biden.

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: September 01, 2021, 07:23:00 AM »
Holy FNG S#$#%%^

FUJB!!!   FUKH!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: September 01, 2021, 07:28:19 AM »
IMPEACH 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #581 on: September 01, 2021, 12:47:37 PM »
Biden’s Presidency Is Already A Total Disaster, And It’s All His Own Fault
President Biden is not being swept along by the currents of history, he is turning every challenge he faces into crisis and disaster.
By John Daniel Davidson
AUGUST 31, 2021
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/31/bidens-presidency-is-already-a-total-disaster-and-its-all-his-own-fault/?fbclid=IwAR0hYiKrSNCa-LrqNbRvgVksbBRg0wAbpG2RwgKrqEzYaNhUkRysVdbGC2c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: September 01, 2021, 01:02:52 PM »
Biden Administration Erased Afghan Weapons Reports From Federal Websites
Forbes ^ | Aug 31, 2021 | Adam Andrzejewski Senior Contributor
Posted on 8/31/2021,

The War in Afghanistan has always been a black box, but the Biden administration just made matters worse.

According to an admission obtained from the State Department, Biden officials recently directed federal agencies to scrub their websites of official reports detailing the $82.9 billion in military equipment and training provided to the Afghan security forces since 2001.

The scrubbed audits and reports included detailed accounting of what the U.S. had provided to Afghan forces, down to the number of night vision devices, hand grenades, Black Hawk helicopters, and armored vehicles.

Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers.

The State Department admitted to removing the reports but justified the move as a way to protect Afghan allies. According to a spokesperson:

“The safety of our Afghan contacts is of utmost importance to us. The State Department advised other federal agencies of to [sic] review their web properties for content that highlights cooperation/participation between an Afghan citizen and the USG or a USG partner and remove from public view if it poses a security risk.”

It’s worth noting that the Biden administration already put these partners at risk when officials provided lists of Afghan nationals to the Taliban in a misguided attempt to clear them for evacuation. The Taliban, a known terrorist organization with a history of murdering Afghan citizens working alongside U.S. forces, should never have been trusted with those names...

(Excerpt) Read more at forbes.com ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #583 on: September 01, 2021, 02:53:22 PM »
2019:

Now:
"I'm not going to get into private diplomatic conversations or leaked transcripts of phone calls"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: September 01, 2021, 07:59:34 PM »
Talk about a Hobson's Choice.  Careful what you wish for.

Resign now: 52% want Biden out but fear worse under Harris
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |   | September 01, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/resign-now-52-want-biden-out-but-fear-worse-under-harris

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #585 on: September 01, 2021, 08:11:12 PM »
Talk about a Hobson's Choice.  Careful what you wish for.

Resign now: 52% want Biden out but fear worse under Harris
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |   | September 01, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/resign-now-52-want-biden-out-but-fear-worse-under-harris

The administration's policies would be the same; we'd just have to endure a few years of that infernal cackling hen.

Castro for VP!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: September 02, 2021, 04:04:35 PM »
The administration's policies would be the same; we'd just have to endure a few years of that infernal cackling hen.

Castro for VP!

And that's the problem with the impeachment talk.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: September 02, 2021, 04:05:49 PM »
Dummy.

Bill Kristol: People in My Circle Who Voted for Biden Don’t Expect to Support Him Again
JOSHUA CAPLAN
1 Sep 2021

Appearing Tuesday on CNN’s The Lead, The Bulwark editor-at-large and Never Trump pundit Bill Kristol said people in his social circle who voted for President Joe Biden in 2020 will likely not support him again in the wake of the fatally botched withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan.

(Watch from: 4:02)

A transcript is as follows:

JAKE TAPPER: You’ve been fairly supportive of President Biden, but not of the execution of this withdrawal. I think you also support a residual counter-terrorism force left in the country, right?

BILL KRISTOL: I would have, yes.

TAPPER: What do you think the political effects of this will be? You’ve been a foreign policy guy for a long time, enough to know the American people don’t care all that much about it.

KRISTOL: They don’t, unless things really go bad. If it becomes part of a broader narrative of not being up to the job. […] The range of outcomes of what could happen in Afghanistan in the world, as a result of Afghanistan, in terms of terror or other radicals being inspired, or not, that’s a big range of outcomes. We don’t know how that will look, obviously. By 2015, the world unbelievably dangerous with refugee flow etc. Individual voters don’t separate issues out quite as much. I do think, and I’ve been struck just talking to people near me, who voted for Biden — there were some swing voters — say gee I’m glad I voted for him, I’m glad it’s not Trump, but I don’t think I can vote for him again and also at the congressional level, we need to check some of this stuff. The speech he gave today was very indicative. it’s not the speech he should have given.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/09/01/bill-kristol-people-in-my-circle-who-voted-for-biden-dont-expect-to-support-him-again/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: September 02, 2021, 04:19:19 PM »
WATCH: ‘He’s Failed’: Students Who Voted Biden Unsatisfied After Afghan Collapse, Inflation
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
Sep 1, 2021   DailyWire.com

Students at George Mason University who said they supported President Joe Biden expressed disappointment over missteps and outright debacles from the administration, namely the collapse in Afghanistan, rising inflation, and the growing immigration crisis at the southern border.

Campus Reform reporter Addison Smith recently took to the campus to ask students who either voted for Biden or supported him about their thoughts on his performance. Here are some of the highlights:

Numerous students admitted the Afghanistan withdrawal was botched, even if they supporting leaving Afghanistan. “It’s been a bit of a disaster,” one Biden supporter admitted. Another student expressed disappointment that U.S. taxpayer-funded technology and equipment were left in Afghanistan. “Basically, 20 years of work was just erased really quickly,” one young male student said. “Maybe some steps could have been taken by [Biden] to stop it.”

Numerous students said Biden is responsible for rising gas prices and inflation. “If you’re looking at the straight facts, it’s apparent that he’s not [building back better],” one student said. “If he’s [building back better] the gas prices are still high,” another student questioned. “They’re still high, so I mean…”

Four students said they would prefer not to vote for Biden if he were to run in 2024. “Id’ like to see who else is running,” one student said. Another said, “As of right now, no [I would not vote for Biden again].”

Numerous students identified the crisis at the U.S./Mexico border as a weak spot for the Biden administration, admitting the management could have been “better.” “It could have been handled way better,” one student said.

Promises kept? Biden has “failed a lot on his promises,” a student told Smith. “On some things, he didn’t keep his promises on,” a female student admitted. “There are a lot of promises he hasn’t kept, yet,” echoed another female student.
“I feel like those are his two main weaknesses: Afghanistan and the border,” a young man told Smith.

At least four students expressed that things are worse or at least not “better” since the Trump administration.
One student confided that he voted for Biden because he thought he would cancel student debt.
Recent polling shows President Biden is shedding support from independents, fast.

Results from a Reuters/Ipsos poll released Friday revealed “independents are evenly split in their views of Biden’s job performance, with 46 percent approving and 46 percent disapproving. The figure represents a marked difference from June, when 52 percent of independents gave Biden positive reviews for his performance in the White House, while 38 percent disapproved,” The Hill reported.

“The drop in approval among a key voting bloc comes amid a new surge in COVID-19 infections driven by the highly contagious delta variant. At the same time, Biden and his administration have faced blowback over the chaotic withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-hes-failed-students-who-voted-biden-unsatisfied-after-afghan-collapse-inflation

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #589 on: September 02, 2021, 04:31:23 PM »
Poll: Biden approval falls to all-time low as Americans turn against his handling of Afghanistan withdrawal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-biden-approval-falls-to-all-time-low-as-americans-turn-against-his-handling-of-afghanistan-withdrawal-185905113.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 03, 2021, 10:55:32 AM »
Too late.

Regrets, you’ve had a few: 20% want Biden vote back
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |   | September 03, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/regrets-youve-had-a-few-20-want-biden-vote-back

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #591 on: September 03, 2021, 11:18:10 AM »
Poll: Biden approval falls to all-time low as Americans turn against his handling of Afghanistan withdrawal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-biden-approval-falls-to-all-time-low-as-americans-turn-against-his-handling-of-afghanistan-withdrawal-185905113.html

If Biden falls any further he is going to start hitting THE TRAITORS all times highs

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: September 03, 2021, 11:37:06 AM »
Economy falls well short of expectations with 235,000 jobs added in August amid delta surge
by Zachary Halaschak, Economics Reporter |   | September 03, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/economy-falls-short-august-delta-surge

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: September 03, 2021, 12:17:14 PM »
If Biden falls any further he is going to start hitting THE TRAITORS all times highs

Name just 1 president/prime minister who is not  ;D ;D ;D @ Biden !.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 06, 2021, 04:16:15 AM »
o comments.

State Department ‘blocks departure of dozens of Americans from Afghanistan by failing to tell Taliban it has green-lighted flights’
UK Daily Mail ^ | September 6 2012 | JIMMY MCCLOSKEY and KATELYN CARALLE
Posted on 9/6/2021, 6:47:28 AM by knighthawk

The US State Department has been accused of blocking dozens of Americans from fleeing Afghanistan after failing to tell the Taliban it had green-lighted charter flights.

On Sunday, Reuters reported that the delay had been caused by Biden administration officials not telling Taliban leaders it had approved the departures of the chartered flights from an airport in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, 260 miles north of Afghan capital Kabul.

An exasperated flight organizer hit out at the State Department over the fiasco, saying: 'They need to be held accountable for putting these people's lives in danger.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: September 06, 2021, 05:49:47 AM »
kip to comments.

The Taliban reportedly won't let planes leave Afghanistan until 'they get more out of the Americans'
The Week ^ | 05 September 2021 | TIM O'DONNELL
Posted on 9/6/2021, 2:17:22 AM by blueplum

...The White House and State Department have maintained that they hold leverage over the Taliban... but a senior congressional source told CBS News that the Taliban is basically holding the planes "hostage" so they can "get more out of the Americans."...

...Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Tex.), the ranking Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, agrees. He told Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday that he's concerned that U.S. envoy Zalmay Khalilzad will come away from the talks recommending that the Biden administration acknowledge the Taliban as the legitimate government...

(Excerpt) Read more at theweek.com

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: September 06, 2021, 11:58:17 AM »
Biden's standing among Americans nosedives in wake of rocky Afghanistan exit, COVID surge
Biden's approval underwater in surveys following turbulent Afghanistan withdrawal, delta variant-fueled COVID spike
By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-poll-numbers-nosedive-afghanistan-exit-covid-surge

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: September 06, 2021, 12:04:55 PM »
Wash Post Poll: Americans Withdrawing Support of Biden Since June
By Eric Mack    |   Sunday, 05 September 2021
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/approval-ratings-withdrawal-covid/2021/09/05/id/1035113/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: September 06, 2021, 01:13:49 PM »
I am shocked that liberal-progressive-statist talking heads are actually speaking the truth here.   :o

Politico’s Woodruff Swan: Plummeting Poll Numbers Are A “Nightmare” For Biden
Sep 5, 2021

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #599 on: September 06, 2021, 03:09:22 PM »
I am shocked that liberal-progressive-statist talking heads are actually speaking the truth here.   :o

Politico’s Woodruff Swan: Plummeting Poll Numbers Are A “Nightmare” For Biden
Sep 5, 2021

Because even they can no longer ignore his incompetence