Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 193759 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #4000 on: June 29, 2022, 10:00:07 AM »
Thanks antivaxxers!

🙄

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4001 on: June 29, 2022, 10:01:00 AM »
Thanks antivaxxers!

🙄

STFU and vax forever moron. 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4002 on: June 29, 2022, 10:04:53 AM »
STFU and vax forever moron.

FYI

If everyone had gotten vaccinated when they were supposed we wouldn’t be battling COVID right now.

🙁

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4003 on: June 29, 2022, 10:47:34 AM »
FYI

If everyone had gotten vaccinated when they were supposed we wouldn’t be battling COVID right now.

🙁

Lol you sound like a guy that sits down when he takes a piss

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4004 on: June 29, 2022, 11:05:29 AM »
FYI

🙁

False - people who got vaxxed still get and spread covid. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4006 on: June 29, 2022, 11:18:43 AM »
FYI

🙁

You're either a sneaky troll or one of the most brain washed people I've ever seen.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4007 on: June 29, 2022, 11:28:14 AM »
Thanks antivaxxers!

🙄

You Really are worse Than Pathetic - You're wonderful T.E.Vaccine is flawed & Dangerous to Very many People - Yet You're Incapable of Admitting anything Bad about it as The Evidence Builds Higher & Higher.  You are But a Sad Reflection of so many Taken in by 24/7 Lies & fear Propaganda
You & the Rest of The Flock must be so Scared at Night In your Fields darting from corner to corner at Every Shadow or Noise - Miserable Frightened Existence - And To cap it All You Think The Shepard is on Your side to Protect you  ::) Wrong He's Going to lead you to Slaughter.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4008 on: June 29, 2022, 11:30:36 AM »
You're either a sneaky troll or one of the most brain washed people I've ever seen.

Probably Both - Either way He's a Complete & utter Khunt & Scumbag of a Specimen

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4009 on: June 29, 2022, 11:36:46 AM »
Probably Both - Either way He's a Complete & utter Khunt & Scumbag of a Specimen

Agreed. He can think any stupid shit he wants but when he tries to inflict his mindlessness on society, and punish those that don't agree, I feel nothing but disapointment and contempt.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4010 on: June 29, 2022, 11:47:02 AM »
Agreed. He can think any stupid shit he wants but when he tries to inflict his mindlessness on society, and punish those that don't agree, I feel nothing but disappointment and contempt.

As a Worthless Scumbag of a Specimen He Clearly Revels in His own Stupidity & uselessness. He's Deserving of all The Abuse , Derision & Dislike Heaped upon Him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4011 on: June 29, 2022, 12:48:11 PM »
that didnt answer the question

Are you happy with a government that would make homosexuality a criminal act?

After all, you voted them in so its OK?

I wrote "over reach" for a reason.

I would not be happy with a government that made homosexuality a criminal act. Fortunately, that's not happening here. unless you know something, I haven't heard about. Currently any laws that attempt to do this in the U.S. are unenforceable.

If a candidate ran for office on a platform to made homosexuality illegal. They would not get my vote. Likewise, if a government body proposed a law that did this, I would not for it. nor would I vote to reelect those legislators.

Also, I applaud the June 26, 2015, law that made same-sex marriages legal. Cousins and friends of mine who are in long term same-sex relationships are now married. It may be just a piece of paper, but they have as much right to this as anyone.

Who decides what is government over-reach verses what is beneficial and supported by the majority? Hopefully, not the minority. Certainly not a fringe minority. As best as I know, in the U.S. COVID vaccines are not mandated by law. “Face nappies” as one of your fellow Brits likes to call them were under specific circumstances. In the U.S. folks can opt out of all vaccines. Same with face masks. People who chose not to be vaccinated or wear a mask may be faced with limitations and inconveniences, but it is not illegal, and the choice was theirs to make.

In my opinion the recent reversal of Roe verse Wade by the Supreme Court is over-reach. Are you aware that Catholic doctrine still holds that contraception of any type is wrong if it is used to prevent conception? “The Church…teaches that each and every marital act must of necessity retain its intrinsic relationship to the procreation of human life”. What is most interesting about this very controversial issue is that the majority favors women's rights. However, the majority voted for the government that installed the Justices who voted to repeal abortion. This is not a perfect world.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4012 on: June 29, 2022, 01:02:34 PM »
Being serious for a brief few moments....
Totally yours & Everyone else's Choice it should be if They wish to Take a T.E.Vaccine & Wear a Face Nappy.

My Dislike & Anger is at those who would want to force Me To have T.E.Vaccine & Wear a Face Nappy 🤬🤬🤬

Not wearing a Face Nappy is & Was worth The Arguments to Me - If I want to look a Fool I can choose to do so
Only I'm Not Having some Idiotic Non Critical Thinking Imbecile Trying to Get Me Look & Act Like one of the
Many Willing Sheep Like Fools.

If you knew the Face Nappies were useless & Just a Piss Take / Control Exercise... I have to say I'm disappointed
You wouldn't & didn't stand up & say NO.

Still That's your Choice.
Respect & Allow Me Mine.

I do not know that masks are useless. I believe those who had the ability to mandate wearing them in certain circumstances did so because they believed it to be beneficial in reducing the spread of COVID. I do not see it as a control exercise. Everyone, at least in Oregon, had the right to not wear one understanding that doing this resulted is certain limitations.
The inconvenience I experienced by wearing one was/is extremely minor and not something worth taking issue with. Granted, as a retired older citizen, the necessity to be in situations where masks were or are required is minimal. I believe in choosing one's battles. This is not one that is important to me. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4013 on: June 29, 2022, 01:09:16 PM »
Well, hope you won’t take another shot when they role them out again

Honesty, I have yet to decide that. It was decades before I decided to have a flu shot. This was mainly because I never get the flu. Why fix what isn't broken? I have briefly considered the possibility of an annual COVID booster. That decision is still a way off. By then, there could be all sorts of new information about the vaccine.

I am not a virologist, but it seems to me if three COVID vaccines and having recently had the virus, hasn't provided some immunity, nothing will. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4014 on: June 29, 2022, 01:20:10 PM »
False - people who got vaxxed still get and spread covid.

Good point. This was certainly the case in our household. All of us with the exception of my great-granddaughter who was too young to be vaccinated, had the vaccine. Not only that, as best as I know we all wore masks where mandated. My daughter and son-in-law wore them constantly, even where the were not required. And yet when COVID hit here, it went through the household like a wildfire. The only one of us who has had ongoing problems is me. My inner ear is still messed up which causes me additional hearing impairment.

Some people have taken extreme positions either one way or the other regarding COVID and the resulting vaccines and mask wearing. I'm think I am fairly neutral in regards to this. But then I am a 'live an let live' kind of guy. Oak's position is extreme.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4015 on: June 29, 2022, 01:52:11 PM »
I would not be happy with a government that made homosexuality a criminal act. Fortunately, that's not happening here. unless you know something, I haven't heard about. Currently any laws that attempt to do this in the U.S. are unenforceable.

If a candidate ran for office on a platform to made homosexuality illegal. They would not get my vote. Likewise, if a government body proposed a law that did this, I would not for it. nor would I vote to reelect those legislators.

Also, I applaud the June 26, 2015, law that made same-sex marriages legal. Cousins and friends of mine who are in long term same-sex relationships are now married. It may be just a piece of paper, but they have as much right to this as anyone.

Who decides what is government over-reach verses what is beneficial and supported by the majority? Hopefully, not the minority. Certainly not a fringe minority. As best as I know, in the U.S. COVID vaccines are not mandated by law. “Face nappies” as one of your fellow Brits likes to call them were under specific circumstances. In the U.S. folks can opt out of all vaccines. Same with face masks. People who chose not to be vaccinated or wear a mask may be faced with limitations and inconveniences, but it is not illegal, and the choice was theirs to make.

In my opinion the recent reversal of Roe verse Wade by the Supreme Court is over-reach. Are you aware that Catholic doctrine still holds that contraception of any type is wrong if it is used to prevent conception? “The Church…teaches that each and every marital act must of necessity retain its intrinsic relationship to the procreation of human life”. What is most interesting about this very controversial issue is that the majority favors women's rights. However, the majority voted for the government that installed the Justices who voted to repeal abortion. This is not a perfect world.

are you deliberatly acting daft?

Doesnt matter what the law is.
The point Im making is the possibility of government over reach.
Do you know what I mean by government over reach?

The people elected are meant to represent the people.
Now if they decide to make a law that the majority of people doisagree with are you suuggesting that anything goes until we can have another election or can the government go to far on a whim

The majority of people didnt want locking in their homes over Covid but they did it anyway.

The overreach was the vaccine passports, they went a step too fat and people kicked back.

That was an example of government over reach

The government could pass a law tomorrow saying everyone has to stand at their front door at 9am and be kicked up the arse by a police officer.
Some people would be at their doors, most people would say no.

Fact remains its still on the statute books

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4016 on: June 29, 2022, 05:27:43 PM »

Now if they decide to make a law that the majority of people doisagree with are you suuggesting that anything goes until we can have another election or can the government go to far on a whim

The majority of people didnt want locking in their homes over Covid but they did it anyway.

The overreach was the vaccine passports, they went a step too fat and people kicked back.

The government could pass a law tomorrow saying everyone has to stand at their front door at 9am and be kicked up the arse by a police officer.

You are projecting. Tend to your own garden first.

Check this out: Covid: US rules out federal vaccine passports - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56657194

Seems like the U.K. has more of a problem with government overreach than the U.S.

In the U.S. state governments made their own COVID rules. In Oregon, the Governor created the mandates. Many people responded by trying to have her recalled. She isn't eligible for reelection but if she was there is a huge chance she'd lose it. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4017 on: June 30, 2022, 12:45:51 AM »
FYI

🙁

How is 'vaxxo' situation in Ukraine  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4018 on: June 30, 2022, 12:09:46 PM »
Good point. This was certainly the case in our household. All of us with the exception of my great-granddaughter who was too young to be vaccinated, had the vaccine. Not only that, as best as I know we all wore masks where mandated. My daughter and son-in-law wore them constantly, even where the were not required. And yet when COVID hit here, it went through the household like a wildfire. The only one of us who has had ongoing problems is me. My inner ear is still messed up which causes me additional hearing impairment.

Some people have taken extreme positions either one way or the other regarding COVID and the resulting vaccines and mask wearing. I'm think I am fairly neutral in regards to this. But then I am a 'live an let live' kind of guy. Oak's position is extreme.

Really FFS You had all the shots wore a face nappy & you say your daughter & son in law wore face nappies constantly & still the China virus run Riot in your household !!

Fcuk sake & you're undecided about the efficiency of said vaccines & Face Nappies !!!  Really are you serious ??

I had you down as being a wee bit more switched on & smarter.
Yes I get its a Tough one to Admit the You were Fooled along with many millions of others.
Still it's The !st step in regaining your sanity & rational thinking ability,
or Forever stay swirling in the 24/7 fear & propaganda that was pumped out.

Good Luck.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4019 on: June 30, 2022, 12:16:35 PM »

Judging by primes answers & definitely J.oak They'd both be at Front Door at 5 to 9 with pants down & Face Nappies on waiting excitedly for the Kick up The Arse Because Government said so & it would be best For everyone.

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

We have to Wonder at many peoples Mental Reasoning ability !!!
They'll make up any crap excuses for their Sheep like behaviour & mentality  -
Oh its not worth The Fight - Oh it's just a Face Nappy - oh It's just an untried vaccine or 3- oh I'm not doing it for me I'm doing it for others, Etc Etc Etc.

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4020 on: June 30, 2022, 12:17:25 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4021 on: June 30, 2022, 12:23:04 PM »
T

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4022 on: June 30, 2022, 12:33:25 PM »
The arguments on both sides have played out ad nauseum. Govt is the cause of it all, divide the people (Collect trillions $$) and it worked.
Both parties are filled with whack-jobs who couldn't manage a McDonalds, and they are (trying) to run a country.

When they try this again (pandemic) will things be different, will some push back right away, we shall see...

BoBo Potatoe (Pervy-Joe) is already announcing the next (unknown) pandemic.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4023 on: June 30, 2022, 03:35:40 PM »
Still offering $10,000 to anyone who can prove… someone they personally knew, between the ages of 10-70, with no lethal preexisting conditions, has died from Covid.

$10,000 plus the use of my condo in Dubai, India.
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4024 on: June 30, 2022, 08:54:25 PM »
Still offering $10,000 to anyone who can prove… someone they personally knew, between the ages of 10-70, with no lethal preexisting conditions, has died from Covid.

$10,000 plus the use of my condo in Dubai, India.

Your Money's safe - you'd of thought with all the Rabid vaccine Advocates
They'd be queuing up to Collect the $'s - The Can't & won't because inside
They know they've been had & made Fools of - Only They Won't admit it,  ::)

So they carry on with the ridiculous farcical nonsense & trying to defend it.
;D :D ;D :D ;D

Yeah Line up for Your 4th 5th 6th etc Jab & Keep wearing Them Fucking Useless Face Nappies & pretending......
1. You don't look fucking stupid
&
2 They Really are Helping Protect you & others.

FFS Grow Adults Taken Leave of all rational sense.
 ;D :D ;D :D

All I can do is laugh & Ridicule Them, More So The Dumb Fucks That Got The China Virus & still carry on with the Nonsense  ::)
They're Beyond helping.