Author Topic: 7 weeks out  (Read 24063 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: 7 weeks out
« Reply #275 on: June 30, 2022, 09:10:03 AM »
I have owned property and lived all over the world I also typicality train at home if you are so aloha lets see what you got blue stars for what

Ive won NC states several times - the teenage division , as well as heavyweight titles  - so Ive been dieting since your were sticking stuff up your ass and getting drunk on Boone farms

I met Ron at Jr USAs along with Dave Palumbo and competed against PJ Braun -

COMPETITIVE history - I don't have to pull my dick out and POST PICS to prove I am a bodybuilder to no man

like everyone else - put in the time ON STAGE - other than than SIT DOWN beaucse all you are is a SPECTATOR hater

or come to FORT BRAGG and get a workout in - I also go off base every damn day - get ur ass out of the sticks and come be around the real monsters

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2022, 09:12:52 AM »
Ive won NC states several times - the teenage division , as well as heavyweight titles

I met Ron at Jr USAs along with Dave Palumbo and competed against PJ Braun

COMPETITIVE history - I don't have to pull my dick out and POST PICS to prove I am a bodybuilder to no man

like everyone else - put in the time ON STAGE - other than than SIT DOWN beaucse all you are is a SPECTATOR hater

Careful Bro,

This is what 500 mg of trt for 10+ years gets you.

Legs of a fawn and gyno.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #277 on: June 30, 2022, 09:24:33 AM »
the stars and stripes , are big at night ..

:-X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #278 on: June 30, 2022, 10:54:58 AM »

Are those from 1985? Mine are from today and yesterday

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: June 30, 2022, 10:56:47 AM »
Ive won NC states several times - the teenage division , as well as heavyweight titles  - so Ive been dieting since your were sticking stuff up your ass and getting drunk on Boone farms

I met Ron at Jr USAs along with Dave Palumbo and competed against PJ Braun -

or come to FORT BRAGG and get a workout in - I also go off base every damn day - get ur ass out of the sticks and come be around the real monsters

I live in a gated community on an Island hardly the sticks. I also started dieting for wrestling in 7th grade don't talk to me about dieting done with that shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 30, 2022, 11:01:35 AM »
Careful Bro,

This is what 500 mg of trt for 10+ years gets you.

Legs of a fawn and gyno.

So you are just going to ignore my current pics from today and yesterday where I am 20lbs heavier and post a relaxed shot after getting sick from a year ago got it. This was this morning notice the difference

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: June 30, 2022, 11:25:40 AM »
So you are just going to ignore my current pics from today and yesterday where I am 20lbs heavier and post a relaxed shot after getting sick from a year ago got it. This was this morning notice the difference

You were not sick at the show. More lies you never once said you were sick. You were sick getting ready for your second show when you couldn’t make the drive.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #282 on: June 30, 2022, 11:50:50 AM »
He is 5foot7 160lbs he wears a size 6 shoe he is a little dude
Again, if you think you can make him look small then what’s stopping you from proving yourself?  Are you afraid of being embarrassed on stage?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2022, 12:34:24 PM »
Again, if you think you can make him look small then what’s stopping you from proving yourself?  Are you afraid of being embarrassed on stage?

There is only one show I am really interested in Masters Nationals I also am not going to make the mistake of cutting so much weight again it is too hard to gain it back and I am lean enough I don't need to cut 25lbs

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2022, 02:29:35 PM »
Nobody gives a fuck what kind of condition someone is in at 5 foot 7 160lbs they are not a full grown man. Bodybuilding is 24/7/365 not just 10 minutes on stage twice a year

Here are a few "not full grown men" yet much more successful bodybuilders and considerably more of a man than you are.
Flex Lewis 5'5”
Lee Priest 5'4”
“Momo” Benaziza 5'3”
Danny Padilla 5'2”
Franco Columbu 5'5”
Shawn Ray 5'5”
Alexey Lesukov 5'7”
Tom Platz 5'8”
Jose Raymond 5'4”

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2022, 02:46:21 PM »
Here are a few "not full grown men" yet much more successful bodybuilders and considerably more of a man than you are.
Flex Lewis 5'5”
Lee Priest 5'4”
“Momo” Benaziza 5'3”
Danny Padilla 5'2”
Franco Columbu 5'5”
Shawn Ray 5'5”
Alexey Lesukov 5'7”
Tom Platz 5'8”
Jose Raymond 5'4”

Bhanky, challenged Lee to a fight and of course pussied out when Lee was in the USA.

The usual tough guy act by hanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2022, 02:57:06 PM »
Flex Lewis 5'5”
Lee Priest 5'4”
“Momo” Benaziza 5'3”
Danny Padilla 5'2”
Franco Columbu 5'5”
Shawn Ray 5'5”
Alexey Lesukov 5'7”
Tom Platz 5'8”
Jose Raymond 5'4”

Those dudes only look good on stage next to other midgets in real life they look like ridiculous dwarves

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2022, 03:10:13 PM »
There is only one show I am really interested in Masters Nationals I also am not going to make the mistake of cutting so much weight again it is too hard to gain it back and I am lean enough I don't need to cut 25lbs

if you think you can be competitive then standards at NPC shows must heve dipped considerably...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC θ un asino
« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2022, 03:14:02 PM »
Flex Lewis 5'5”
Lee Priest 5'4”
“Momo” Benaziza 5'3”
Danny Padilla 5'2”
Franco Columbu 5'5”
Shawn Ray 5'5”
Alexey Lesukov 5'7”
Tom Platz 5'8”
Jose Raymond 5'4”

Is Beneziza really a good example to use as a "success"?

Also, do you know any of them personally?  How they more "of a man"?  They could absolute scum.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2022, 03:24:45 PM »
I come here to see how MM is doing and all I get is more peach cobbler

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2022, 04:13:30 PM »
I come here to see how MM is doing and all I get is more peach cobbler

hanky can't stand someone else getting attention.

He's got the mind of a child.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: June 30, 2022, 04:35:23 PM »
Those dudes only look good on stage next to other midgets in real life they look like ridiculous dwarves
You act like you're tall. You're under 6' you manlet. And with that ridiculously oversized head of yours, I would be careful calling other people dwarves

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #292 on: June 30, 2022, 05:48:16 PM »
hanky can't stand someone else getting attention.

He's got the mind of a child.

From feet to neck, BHANKS is 5’2”.

The other 8” are his head.
X

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2022, 06:30:59 PM »
Your everyday condition is amazing. Contest condition? Pointless. You were no where near contest condition even at 195lbs. You could have gone down to 175. It doesn't matter when the diarrhea is constant, you aren't sleeping, anemic , and near death. Why die for a stupid contest? Your body can't make it through a prep. You will never be a competitive bodybuilder. Accept it and move on.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2022, 10:24:39 PM »

This destroys bhanks physique.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2022, 04:07:38 AM »
So the Universe MM show is this weekend yes? He is competing in classic yes? He showed his height card last I checked they don't do that for bodybuilding only classic. Lets see the show pics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2022, 04:09:59 AM »
Your everyday condition is amazing. Contest condition? Pointless. You were no where near contest condition even at 195lbs. You could have gone down to 175. It doesn't matter when the diarrhea is constant, you aren't sleeping, anemic , and near death. Why die for a stupid contest? Your body can't make it through a prep. You will never be a competitive bodybuilder. Accept it and move on.

I just need to stop listening to getbig telling me to cut to light heavy which is what gets me sick and show up as a full size 225lb heavy. My everyday condition is good enough if I come in full size

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2022, 05:27:15 AM »
I just need to stop listening to getbig telling me to cut to light heavy which is what gets me sick and show up as a full size 225lb heavy. My everyday condition is good enough if I come in full size

Good enough for the beach yes. A bodybuilding show. Correction, a competitive bodybuilding show not at all

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2022, 05:44:10 AM »
Good enough for the beach yes. A bodybuilding show. Correction, a competitive bodybuilding show not at all

Wnoigh about me the Universe is this weekend yes lets get some updates from Mm

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2022, 06:11:37 AM »
Wnoigh about me the Universe is this weekend yes lets get some updates from Mm
Th Universe ???