Author Topic: Texas school shooting  (Read 24422 times)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: Texas school shooting
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2022, 01:16:32 AM »
You slow it (because you’re never going to stop it) is by making schools hard targets by arming teachers, faculty, and whoever else is willing to do active shooter training. There are also PLENTY of retired cops, military and special forces who would be happy to serve. Things like this should be mandatory in every school district in the country. These fucking schools were given over $100bil in Chinavirus relief and it was hardly used. It doesn’t cost that much for each district to put these plans into place.

American schools are going to become even more like prisons, with high walls, secure gates, and "papers please" type regulations.  And then you'll be shocked when more kids grow up to be shooters and lunatics.  Schools are already hardly distinguishable from prisons.

And what do you think that people mean when they say "increasing mental health screening?"  Dude, this shooter apparently had no criminal history at all, and no obvious or outward mental health issues.  What they'll want to do -- and indeed the only way it would work -- is dig in to your online history via your ISP, and want to find out if you've ever posted on /pol/ or in a Matt thread on GetBig.   ;D

If you're a normie with a facebook account, cool.  If you're a weirdo with 10,000 posts on GetBig, well... "Denied for mental health reasons."

You in particular should be VERY skeptical of "mental health" initiatives.

As for arming every adult in schools: I agree that it's probably the best option.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2022, 01:21:13 AM »
American schools are going to become even more like prisons, with high walls, secure gates, and "papers please" type regulations.  And then you'll be shocked when more kids grow up to be shooters and lunatics.  Schools are already hardly distinguishable from prisons.

And what do you think that people mean when they say "increasing mental health screening?"  Dude, this shooter apparently had no criminal history at all, and no obvious or outward mental health issues.  What they'll want to do -- and indeed the only way it would work -- is dig in to your online history via your ISP, and want to find out if you've ever posted on /pol/ or in a Matt thread on GetBig.   ;D

If you're a normie with a facebook account, cool.  If you're a weirdo with 10,000 posts on GetBig, well... "Denied for mental health reasons."

As for arming every adult in schools: I agree that it's probably the best option.
SHIT!!! I've got 19000 posts on Getbig.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2022, 01:26:13 AM »
The police were in a gun fight with him prior to him entering the school.  He was wearing body armor. Arming teachers would not have prevented this.

Headshots tend to come from behind.  If the trained teacher was going to split his wig it would have happened from an area he walked past.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2022, 02:20:10 AM »

True or False?

Same guy?

NYC subway....Meanwhile the media is playing up today's victim of this guy(below)as LGTB...

The media, mayorkas, garland, blinken..... have narratives that they want reality to fit...

that photo in the hall way is clearly photoshopped as he is about half the size of the door behind him when perspective dictates he should be bigger as he is closer; either that or he is a 2 foot midget

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2022, 02:22:26 AM »
Arming teachers is like putting a plaster on an arterial bleed. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2022, 02:31:17 AM »
Arming teachers is like putting a plaster on an arterial bleed.
Most teachers are Leftists and would refuse. Better to just hire security.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2022, 03:01:59 AM »
The police were in a gun fight with him prior to him entering the school.  He was wearing body armor. Arming teachers would not have prevented this.

Also, the tranny part of the story is fake, started on 4chan.  Those pics are of someone who does not live in Texas and is still very much alive.

And the stories about him being an illegal alien is also fake, as he was born in North Dakota.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1529307752471969797
Oh shut the fuck up Tim.  You degenerate liberals fucked this countries kids up.  You weirdos can't even agree to not talk about gender and sexual orientation with 1st graders.  Go get fucked you creep.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2022, 03:26:30 AM »
Agreed.  Tonight on my way to work my daughter was taking a nap.  I kissed her on her head before I left.  I walked out of her room with two eyeballs filled with tears.  Part of it was how grateful and thankful I am that it hasn't hit my inner circle yet.  The other part was how the parents in Texas won't have this luxury ever again.  Fucking senseless.  Infuriating.  Depressing.  Just should not be a part of our life and or culture in this country.

It sucks, man. Be well. At least reading poor Tim Fogarty getting fucking beasted on here as usual is making me laugh.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2022, 03:26:53 AM »

The best option is home schooling.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2022, 03:40:27 AM »
These kinds of things never used to happen, what’s changed? Lack of a nuclear family, demographic changes, liberal ideology...

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2022, 04:24:56 AM »
There should be a comparable amount of armed officers at every school just like there is at every bank in Florida. We guard our money with guns our children are infinitely more valuable.

If two armed police were able to confront him outside, they should either be mortally wounded, dead, or they should resign in disgrace. Body armor would not protect you from a point blank shot in the face which is what those two officers should have charged him to attempt. Likely they stayed far away behind cover. BTW they also wear body armor.

Since I work closely with LEO, I can attest most school officers are the weakest, laziest, oldest, and least competent officers on the force. The assignments are generally considered “cake” and are sought out by the most cowardly people on the job. This needs to change. I can also attest these school officers are disproportionately WOMEN. We had the same shit happen here with our own “Broward Coward” officer at Parkland.

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2022, 04:37:32 AM »
Just to add, our school board takes about HALF our property taxes. They have a budget larger than our entire county government and all our cities. One armed cop protects 6 tellers in a bank there should be 5-10 officers at every school during school hours, standing right out front with cars running and lights on just as they do all day at road construction sites.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2022, 04:37:42 AM »
There should be a comparable amount of armed officers at every school just like there is at every bank in Florida. We guard our money with guns our children are infinitely more valuable.

If two armed police were able to confront him outside, they should either be mortally wounded, dead, or they should resign in disgrace. Body armor would not protect you from a point blank shot in the face which is what those two officers should have charged him to attempt. Likely they stayed far away behind cover. BTW they also wear body armor.

Since I work closely with LEO, I can attest most school officers are the weakest, laziest, oldest, and least competent officers on the force. The assignments are generally considered “cake” and are sought out by the most cowardly people on the job. This needs to change. I can also attest these school officers are disproportionately WOMEN. We had the same shit happen here with our own “Broward Coward” officer at Parkland.

Brutal and true. I know a female Broward sheriff and she was “protecting” schools a couple of years ago

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2022, 04:54:47 AM »

Why do you think that these high-school aged kids like to shoot up schools?

It's because the schools are the sickness.  These schools breed despair, nihilism, and hatred.  They already look very much like prisons.  And you want to make them much worse? 

Yeah, let's have high walls, topped with barbed wire, with armed and armored ex-SOF guards behind bullet-proof glass at every entrance.   ::)

Just don't be surprised when the problem gets a lot worse.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2022, 05:06:13 AM »
These kinds of things never used to happen, what’s changed? Lack of a nuclear family, demographic changes, liberal ideology...

All of the above, and more...
Libturds promote mental-illness like its "normal".
Men can get pregnant, women can have a caulk, there are no genders, fukking animals is A-OK, sniffing kids is acceptable, hate white-folks, violent criminals are A-OK, etc.
Then, someone with that mental illness commits a horrific crime, but its not there fault, its all Pubtards fault.

Libtards have erased law and order, this is the new norm...

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2022, 05:07:47 AM »
Why do you think that these high-school aged kids like to shoot up schools?

It's because the schools are the sickness.  These schools breed despair, nihilism, and hatred.  They already look very much like prisons.  And you want to make them much worse? 

Yeah, let's have high walls, topped with barbed wire, with armed and armored ex-SOF guards behind bullet-proof glass at every entrance.   ::)

Just don't be surprised when the problem gets a lot worse.

Don’t be an idiot. Do road construction sites look like war zones? Did I suggest anywhere to build any wall or fence? No. Park 5 to 10 police cruisers in front of the school officers standing in plain sight armed would be an actual protective force without any of the shit you fear and mentioned.

Democrats love to say what you just parroted above. They act like it won’t work just to perpetuate the problem and use the continuing massacres to enact useless laws that only increase their power. Meanwhile solutions that would actually work like the one I suggested get marginalized. Weak minds like yours are far too common and Dems/RINOs take advantage of you. Smarten up.

Take my suggestion and posthumously put it at every school shooting and said shooting does not occur successfully. Period.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2022, 05:19:00 AM »
Hey, gun control works so well in Chicago, right???  ::) ::) ::)

May to Date
Shot & Killed: 42
Shot & Wounded: 223
Total Shot: 265
Total Homicides: 44

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2022, 05:26:27 AM »
That Tranny man-porker does appear to be a different person possibly.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2022, 05:30:39 AM »
Don’t be an idiot. Do road construction sites look like war zones? Did I suggest anywhere to build any wall or fence? No. Park 5 to 10 police cruisers in front of the school officers standing in plain sight armed would be an actual protective force without any of the shit you fear and mentioned.

A lot of towns hardly have 5-10 police cruisers in their entire force.  You want all of that parked in front of each school? 

The population of Uvalde is around 16,000.  The police department has a grand total of 28 cops.  What you're suggesting just isn't practical, for what should be obvious reasons.  Think about it for a second.

Now you'll say, "uhh, j-just hire twice as many cops, problem solved!"  lol.  Enjoy the highest property tax rates in the world.  In fact, I think that the USA already has some of the highest property tax rates in the world.  At this point, taxes are already so high that even if you "own" your home, you're just renting it from the government. 

Gun control obviously won't work.  But turning schools into police barracks or panopticon prisons is equally retarded.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2022, 05:37:44 AM »
monkeypox will get rid of them

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2022, 06:10:52 AM »

Also, the tranny part of the story is fake, started on 4chan.  Those pics are of someone who does not live in Texas and is still very much alive.

And the stories about him being an illegal alien is also fake, as he was born in North Dakota.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1529307752471969797

He entered the school with no one on the inside. I want to know what body armor he was supposedly using. A plate carry vest? Head gear? What? There’s always a shot to be taken body armor or not. It was tactical border patrol that eventually took him out. And yes, armed, trained staff could have medicated the killings. This is just flat out common sense.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2022, 06:11:37 AM »
The authorities knew about him…nothing was done

Maybe because for being a minority, and hence a victim?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2022, 06:15:13 AM »

We had less restrictions with firearms when I was growing up and things like this rarely happened. It’s when you start putting on restrictions is when shit hits the fan. Like here, Texas has strict rules regarding firearms around school campuses (gun free zones 🙄) and no firearms within a 1000 ft of school property.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2022, 06:18:12 AM »
Maybe because for being a minority, and hence a victim?

Bingo

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2022, 06:18:18 AM »
A lot of towns hardly have 5-10 police cruisers in their entire force.  You want all of that parked in front of each school? 

The population of Uvalde is around 16,000.  The police department has a grand total of 28 cops.  What you're suggesting just isn't practical, for what should be obvious reasons.  Think about it for a second.

Now you'll say, "uhh, j-just hire twice as many cops, problem solved!"  lol.  Enjoy the highest property tax rates in the world.  In fact, I think that the USA already has some of the highest property tax rates in the world.  At this point, taxes are already so high that even if you "own" your home, you're just renting it from the government. 

Gun control obviously won't work.  But turning schools into police barracks or panopticon prisons is equally retarded.

Schools can pay for police. Cost of doing business. When education went the way of computers no one said “who’s gonna pay for all these laptops, desktops, and tablets?” did they? No just expanded the budget and paid for it. Most school boards have budgets rivaling their entire county government including police and fire services. They can do it without question they waste more money every year than the uniformed officers would cost.