Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

+1 to the Jan 6 count

<< < (129/325) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: Howard on December 02, 2022, 04:08:50 PM ---Coach, if  a group of angry Muslims or BLM supporters did the SAME thing on Jan 6, would you have the same OPINION of the Jan 6 attack ?  Be honest, thanks .  ;)

--- End quote ---
Like they did for months on end when they took over city blocks and destroyed government buildings violently ???

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: chaos on December 02, 2022, 05:38:39 PM ---Like they did for months on end when they took over city blocks and destroyed government buildings violently ???

--- End quote ---

Yeah, like that. Didn't approve of it then and still don't.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Howard on December 02, 2022, 04:08:50 PM ---Coach, if  a group of angry Muslims or BLM supporters did the SAME thing on Jan 6, would you have the same OPINION of the Jan 6 attack ?  Be honest, thanks .  ;)

--- End quote ---

Are you joking, Howard? BLM/Antifa DESTROYED cities across the country not only after the 2016 and 2020 elections with most of them getting bailed out the help of Kamala Harris, but also during the George Floyd riots. Are you shitting me? You leftists are really coddled and left in the dark by your msm, either that or you’re totally brainwashed

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on November 29, 2022, 08:19:11 AM ---Pizzagate.  HAHAHAHA  The claim that the pedo ring was from the basement of a pizza parlor and then to find out the pizza parlor didn't even have a basement.

"Q" strikes again for the dummies.

--- End quote ---

🙂

Howard:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on December 02, 2022, 09:10:33 PM ---Are you joking, Howard? BLM/Antifa DESTROYED cities across the country not only after the 2016 and 2020 elections with most of them getting bailed out the help of Kamala Harris, but also during the George Floyd riots. Are you shitting me? You leftists are really coddled and left in the dark by your msm, either that or you’re totally brainwashed

--- End quote ---

Ok, so if antifa or BLM did the exact same attack  on Jan 6, that would be terrible . I agree .
But...
The Trumpers attack the capitol on Jan 6 and it's ok ?

Hmmmm, and I'm the one who's biased and brainwashed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version