Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

+1 to the Jan 6 count

<< < (130/325) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Howard on December 02, 2022, 09:23:06 PM ---Ok, so if antifa or BLM did the exact same attack  on Jan 6, that would be terrible . I agree .
But...
The Trumpers attack the capitol on Jan 6 and it's ok ?

Hmmmm, and I'm the one who's biased and brainwashed?

--- End quote ---

They did worse…MUCH worse.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Howard on December 02, 2022, 09:23:06 PM ---Ok, so if antifa or BLM did the exact same attack  on Jan 6, that would be terrible . I agree .
But...
The Trumpers attack the capitol on Jan 6 and it's ok ?

Hmmmm, and I'm the one who's biased and brainwashed?

--- End quote ---

Hey Howard, it wasn’t too long ago that Christopher Wray during testimony, when asked, refused to say if the FBI were imbedded within the rioters and if they were disguised as Trump supporters. There are multiple accounts of also Antifa being embedded along with them.

Howard:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on December 02, 2022, 09:55:50 PM ---Hey Howard, it wasn’t too long ago that Christopher Wray during testimony, when asked, refused to say if the FBI were imbedded within the rioters and if they were disguised as Trump supporters. There are multiple accounts of also Antifa being embedded along with them.

--- End quote ---

Coach, please call Jan 6 what it really was ...an attempt to disrupt the presidential vote certification and insurrection.
This isn't a theory , it's now a fact with the CONVICTION of the 2 leaders of Oath Keepers for conspiracy of insurrection against the USA.
The others were convicted ( found guilty) of attempting to obstruct the process.

This is a fact and they are sitting in jail for having been found guilty of these crimes.

If you think I'm wrong, please, check it out for yourself .

Oath Keeper leader Stewart  Rhodes and his deputy were convicted for conspiracy of attempted insurrection against the USA.
They are sentenced and serving time in a federal prison.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on December 02, 2022, 09:17:51 PM ---🙂

--- End quote ---

Where is the basement?

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on December 02, 2022, 09:55:50 PM ---Hey Howard, it wasn’t too long ago that Christopher Wray during testimony, when asked, refused to say if the FBI were imbedded within the rioters and if they were disguised as Trump supporters. There are multiple accounts of also Antifa being embedded along with them.

--- End quote ---

LIAR.

Just shut the fuck up with the lying, excuse making and nonstop whining.  I realize that is all you have at this point, but it isn't doing you any good. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version