Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

+1 to the Jan 6 count

<< < (131/325) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on December 03, 2022, 05:43:11 AM ---
LIAR.

Just shut the fuck up with the lying, excuse making and nonstop whining.  I realize that is all you have at this point, but it isn't doing you any good.

--- End quote ---

This is actually a much better exchange with the Asst FBI Director

LurkerNoMore:
 ::)

Your lies are so easy to disprove.  Why do you even try?  When you lie, is it for yourself?  Because no one here is fooled by them. 

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=were+antifa+at+january+6

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on December 03, 2022, 07:51:03 AM --- ::)

Your lies are so easy to disprove.  Why do you even try?  When you lie, is it for yourself?  Because no one here is fooled by them. 

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=were+antifa+at+january+6

--- End quote ---

lol…..I just posted live testimony and you give me “factcheck” lol

Didn’t even watch it, did you? Lol

Howard:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on December 03, 2022, 08:12:29 AM ---lol…..I just posted live testimony and you give me “factcheck” lol

Didn’t even watch it, did you? Lol

--- End quote ---

Coach, you never addressed my reply to you about the CONVICTION of Oath Keepers,  Stewart Rhodes and Kelly Megs, for
"seditious conspiracy " on Jan 6.

We now have conviction of the crime that went down during the Jan 6 attack.
It wasn't ANTIFA or BLM , it was the Trump supporting Oath Keepers  convicted via real evidence in court .

The Proud Boy leaders are now going to stand trial for similar charges .

Again , this is cold hard reality.

This is a FACT, not a conspiracy theory. 

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Howard on December 03, 2022, 08:33:28 AM ---Coach, you never addressed my reply to you about the CONVICTION of Oath Keepers,  Stewart Rhodes and Kelly Megs, for
"seditious conspiracy " on Jan 6.

We now have conviction of the crime that went down during the Jan 6 attack.
It wasn't ANTIFA or BLM , it was the Trump supporting Oath Keepers  convicted via real evidence in court .

The Proud Boy leaders are now going to stand trial for similar charges .

Again , this is cold hard reality.

This is a FACT, not a conspiracy theory.

--- End quote ---

Yeah…first time in the history of this country it’s happened. Imagine that. Where do you want me start Howard? With fake January 6 “committee”? Biden’s DOJ headed by Merrick Garland who’s weaponized the DOJ? The activist DC court and jury's that have swore to get Trump and his supporters at all costs even if it violates the Constitution? Or the fact that DC is more than 95% Democratic?

Feel free to disprove any of what I wrote

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version