Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84303 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1425 on: November 03, 2023, 11:55:13 PM »
Bla bla bla  ::)

Yeah that was a long response. More to point, using my being bald to make a point when I have been so most of my life is just plain dumb. Was I supposed to be insulted?  Is baldness a sign of poor health?  Who knew? ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1426 on: November 04, 2023, 03:32:51 AM »
No problems since….only had the Chinavirus once because I never took fake jab

Good thing too. Because that impaired health of yours might not let you recover from a second bout.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1427 on: November 04, 2023, 09:34:08 AM »
Good thing too. Because that impaired health of yours might not let you recover from a second bout.
Covid doesn't take kindly to fatties, better watch out!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: November 04, 2023, 03:31:42 PM »

Is this true? If so, great because I am anything but fat... so no COVID for me.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1429 on: November 04, 2023, 04:54:25 PM »

Good thing I am exempted from that then.  You should try it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1430 on: November 04, 2023, 04:55:35 PM »

This dude obviously hasn’t left the 4th grade playground mentality.  Why is a red hat collection no surprise for him?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: November 24, 2023, 12:42:13 PM »
Well the good news is that being a massage therapist will come in handy.  (pun)   Rub  Bubba's feet you little jailhouse bitch.

---
Capitol rioter gets sentence quadrupled after meltdown in court
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Capitol+rioter+gets+sentence+quadrupled+after+meltdown+in+cour

A New York massage therapist who joined Trump-supporting rioters in storming the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Tuesday to three months in jail after he dodged court hearings, insulted a prosecutor and verbally attacked the judge who punished him. According to the Associated Press, Frank Giustino pleaded guilty in February to a misdemeanor charge related to the Jan. 6 insurrection but was arrested last month after failing to appear in court for a previously scheduled sentencing hearing.

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg admonished Giustino on Tuesday, stating that he seemed to have no remorse for his conduct during the attack or any respect for the nation's authority. “Your behavior from the moment of the (guilty) plea until sentencing has been about the worst of any January 6th defendant I’ve had,” the judge said. Giustino, however, said he condemned the violence and didn't intend to be disrespectful. “I just want to go home,” said Giustino, who will remain in custody for about two more months after receiving a roughly 30-day credit for the time he has been detained while awaiting a sentence.

Prosecutors recommended a four-month prison stint for Giustino. They had initially requested a 21-day sentence but pursued a longer term of incarceration after the massage therapist defiantly disrupted a June 23 court hearing. During that proceeding, Giustino dubbed his case “an absolute clown show of a prosecution,” used language that appeared to reference the sovereign citizen extremist movement's believe that the U.S. government is illegitimate, and said, "Why don’t I issue a warrant for your arrest?" after the judge threatened to order one against him because of his courtroom conduct.
---

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1432 on: November 24, 2023, 03:28:28 PM »
You're not fat, your posted pictures tell a different story, soggy queer.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: November 24, 2023, 07:12:23 PM »
Well the good news is that being a massage therapist will come in handy.  (pun)   Rub  Bubba's feet you little jailhouse bitch.

---
Capitol rioter gets sentence quadrupled after meltdown in court
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Capitol+rioter+gets+sentence+quadrupled+after+meltdown+in+cour

A New York massage therapist who joined Trump-supporting rioters in storming the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Tuesday to three months in jail after he dodged court hearings, insulted a prosecutor and verbally attacked the judge who punished him. According to the Associated Press, Frank Giustino pleaded guilty in February to a misdemeanor charge related to the Jan. 6 insurrection but was arrested last month after failing to appear in court for a previously scheduled sentencing hearing.

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg admonished Giustino on Tuesday, stating that he seemed to have no remorse for his conduct during the attack or any respect for the nation's authority. “Your behavior from the moment of the (guilty) plea until sentencing has been about the worst of any January 6th defendant I’ve had,” the judge said. Giustino, however, said he condemned the violence and didn't intend to be disrespectful. “I just want to go home,” said Giustino, who will remain in custody for about two more months after receiving a roughly 30-day credit for the time he has been detained while awaiting a sentence.

Prosecutors recommended a four-month prison stint for Giustino. They had initially requested a 21-day sentence but pursued a longer term of incarceration after the massage therapist defiantly disrupted a June 23 court hearing. During that proceeding, Giustino dubbed his case “an absolute clown show of a prosecution,” used language that appeared to reference the sovereign citizen extremist movement's believe that the U.S. government is illegitimate, and said, "Why don’t I issue a warrant for your arrest?" after the judge threatened to order one against him because of his courtroom conduct.
---

Not that I feel bad for him, but Giustino just learned the hard way that not everyone can insult the judicial system an yet manage to stay out of prison.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1434 on: November 25, 2023, 10:56:30 AM »
Not that I feel bad for him, but Giustino just learned the hard way that not everyone can insult the judicial system an yet manage to stay out of prison.

Now he has extra facials to look forward to with the extra time he was given. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #1435 on: November 26, 2023, 11:44:12 AM »
Now he has extra facials to look forward to with the extra time he was given.
You can only dream of extra facials, homo!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1436 on: November 26, 2023, 02:30:04 PM »

No doubt the Queer Rancid Faggott has had plenty of them.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1437 on: November 27, 2023, 06:44:07 AM »
Only haters of America would be happy about something like people being jailed for a protest...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1438 on: November 27, 2023, 10:20:46 AM »

No doubt the Queer Rancid Faggott has had plenty of them.

Short people usually have the biggest gay projections.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1439 on: November 27, 2023, 10:21:45 AM »
Only haters of America would be happy about something like people being jailed for a protest...

What about people happy for people being jailed for crimes committed?  Would that be haters too?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1440 on: December 01, 2023, 06:57:59 PM »
What are they hiding?

Note: it was all bullshit

Democrats apparently destroyed J6 commission witness testimony

Democrats running the partisan panel assembled by ex-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to investigate the Jan. 6, 2021, protest-turned-riot at the Capitol apparently destroyed evidence.

That would be all of the videotapes of witness testimony. A report from Just the News says Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., of the House Administration oversight subcommittee, confirmed, "All of the videotapes of all depositions are gone."

Those would be the recordings of interviews done by the Democrat committee that essentially assembled claims to try to blame President Trump for the events that day.

TRENDING: No, the U.S. shouldn't push Israel to create a Palestinian state

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND's Email News Alerts!

That was evident by the fact the committee refused even to consider evidence of Pelosi's own culpability, as she was integral to Congress refusing Trump's offer of additional National Guard troops to keep order that day.

Loudermilk's panel now is investigating security failures that day.

He commented on the vanishing tapes during an interview on the "Just the News, No Noise" television show Thursday night.

He explained during the interview the recordings were congressional evidence because some clips were aired at hearings, "and all the tapes should have been preserved by the now-defunct J6 committee and its chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.," Just the News revealed.

Loudermilk revealed he asked Thompson about the tapes, and "he confirmed that they did not preserve those tapes. He didn't feel that they had to."

However, Loudermilk explained, "According to House rules, you have to preserve any data and information and documents that are used in an official proceeding, which they did, They (J6 Democrats) actually aired portions of these tapes on their televised hearings, which means they had to keep those. But yet he chose not to, I believe they exist somewhere. We've just got to find where all these videos are."

The Pelosi committee was partisan because she rejected GOP nominees for the panel, then instead picked two avidly anti-Trump members of the party to appoint.

The report pointedly noted the revelation of the missing recordings of actual testimony could result in issues for "criminal trials being conducted in state court in Georgia and federal court in Washington where former President Donald Trump and allies are charged with crimes related to the Jan. 6, 2021 events."

Just the News continued, "Loudermilk also revealed another tantalizing twist in the J6 committee evidence: the Democrat-led House committee sent certain evidence such as transcripts to the Biden White House and Homeland Security Department and now the transcripts have been returned to Loudermilk’s GOP-led subcommittee nearly fully redacted so their contents can’t be read."

He said the censorship means House Republicans are being deprived of evidence, names of witnesses and why their testimony is being used by prosecutors.

In fact, he said, those papers belong to the House and "should have never been sent out.

"But my question is, why was it okay for a Democrat-run House of Representatives to have unredacted documents but not when there's a Republican committee that's looking into this. What is it that the committee and or the White House is trying to hide?"

https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/democrats-apparently-destroyed-j6-commission-witness-testimony/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: December 02, 2023, 07:51:36 AM »
 ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1442 on: December 03, 2023, 11:54:12 AM »
Whoever thinks we’re not reliving communism and not targeting political opposition is literally the dumbest guy one the planet. We’re that much closer and there won’t be damn thing the anyone can do to stop it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: December 03, 2023, 12:55:53 PM »
Whoever thinks we’re not reliving communism and not targeting political opposition is literally the dumbest guy one the planet. We’re that much closer and there won’t be damn thing the anyone can do to stop it.

What can you tell us about Siaka Massaquoi? Are you and he involved in the same political action groups? He was arrested on four misdemeanors in connection with the January 6th Capitol "tour" event. What are those misdemeanors? I read that he is a 'prominent actor'. What major movies or other productions has he been in and what parts did he play?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: December 03, 2023, 01:06:05 PM »
What can you tell us about Siaka Massaquoi? Are you and he involved in the same political action groups? He was arrested on four misdemeanors in connection with the January 6th Capitol "tour" event. What are those misdemeanors? I read that he is a 'prominent actor'. What major movies or other productions has he been in and what parts did he play?

IIRC you said you had far more to you're life ? I guess not or it was just another Dumb
Thing to say Thinking you were being Smart.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: December 03, 2023, 01:18:13 PM »
IIRC you said you had far more to you're life ? I guess not or it was just another Dumb
Thing to say Thinking you were being Smart.  ::)

How are my other interests relevant here? Did I say I would stop positing on Getbig?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1447 on: December 03, 2023, 01:18:49 PM »

Pull your head out of your ass and wake the f**k up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: December 03, 2023, 01:22:38 PM »
How are my other interests relevant here? Did I say I would stop positing on Getbig?

You posted you had far better things in your life & I didn't  ::)
Yet it is You who posts 50,000 word replies 🤣😂🤣😂😂
Clearly you have so many other important things in your life.

Walked yourself into this one 👍🏻😊

Just carry on Twisting & Turning & trying to wriggle out of what you say.
Good Luck.

HTH

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: December 03, 2023, 01:29:39 PM »
Pull your head out of your ass and wake the f**k up.

In other words, you don't know Siaka Massaquyoi. All you know is he was arrested on November 30, 2023, for his participation in the January 6th Capitol riot... some call it an insurrection.