Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84399 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2022, 06:44:32 PM »
4 years.   I guess he won't be voting any time soon.  What a moron.    :D

---
Rioter who encountered senator gets over 4 years in prison.

A Maryland man affiliated with the far-right Proud Boys extremist group was sentenced on Monday to more than four years in prison for storming the U.S. Capitol, where he encountered Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer as his armed security detail led the New York Democrat to safety.

Joshua Pruitt, 40, was one of the few Capitol rioters to come face-to-face with a member of Congress during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack by a mob of Donald Trump supporters, according to federal prosecutors.

“One look at Pruitt, and the leader of Senator Schumer’s security detail immediately saw the threat and hustled the 70-year-old senator down a hallway, having to change their evacuation route on a dime,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Alexis Loeb wrote in a court filing ahead of Monday’s hearing.

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly sentenced Pruitt to four years and seven months of imprisonment followed by three years of supervised release, according to Bill Miller, spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia.

Prosecutors had recommended a five-year prison sentence for Pruitt, a Silver Spring, Maryland, resident who has worked as a bartender and personal trainer. They described him as an aspiring Proud Boys member whose intimidating figure made him an “ideal recruit” for the group on Jan. 6.

The leader of Schumer’s security detail told the FBI that their encounter with Pruitt was a harrowing, unforgettable moment. Pruitt was advancing and only seconds from reaching Schumer when the security detail turned and ran with the senator away from an elevator and back down a ramp, detail members said.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2022, 06:48:01 PM »
Probably was written with a crayon. 

---
Capitol rioter says he was 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' in 'apology' letter to senator that never mentions he's sorry.

A Capitol rioter asking for a shorter sentence penned an "apology" letter to Sen. Jeff Merkley — whose office he entered during the siege on January 6, 2021 — but never actually apologized in the letter.

"Unfortunately I found myself in the wrong place at the wrong time on January 6th, 2021, I entered the Capitol Building with zero harmful intent, just curiosity as to what was going on around me," Francis Connor wrote in his letter to Sen. Merkley.

The letter was included in court documents filed by his lawyer requesting a lesser sentence, arguing that Connor's only true crime was speaking in hyperbole about the insurrection via private Instagram messages and that he never intended to enter Sen. Merkley's office.

"As I walked in to an open door on my left, I found myself in a senator's office which I later found out to be yourself. Nothing was stolen or vandalized, I was just caught on a live feed looking through some books on your bookshelf," Connor said in the letter.

"That video and my presence there that day in general is not the best way I'd like to be characterized," he continued. "If I knew that was a senator's office, I wouldn't have entered because I hold our country's politicians in the highest regard."

Connor closed the letter by letting the Senator know he did not have "malicious" intent on that day, but most notably missing from the letter was an actual apology.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2022, 06:55:52 PM »
Probably was written with a crayon. 

---
Capitol rioter says he was 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' in 'apology' letter to senator that never mentions he's sorry.

A Capitol rioter asking for a shorter sentence penned an "apology" letter to Sen. Jeff Merkley — whose office he entered during the siege on January 6, 2021 — but never actually apologized in the letter.

"Unfortunately I found myself in the wrong place at the wrong time on January 6th, 2021, I entered the Capitol Building with zero harmful intent, just curiosity as to what was going on around me," Francis Connor wrote in his letter to Sen. Merkley.

The letter was included in court documents filed by his lawyer requesting a lesser sentence, arguing that Connor's only true crime was speaking in hyperbole about the insurrection via private Instagram messages and that he never intended to enter Sen. Merkley's office.

"As I walked in to an open door on my left, I found myself in a senator's office which I later found out to be yourself. Nothing was stolen or vandalized, I was just caught on a live feed looking through some books on your bookshelf," Connor said in the letter.

"That video and my presence there that day in general is not the best way I'd like to be characterized," he continued. "If I knew that was a senator's office, I wouldn't have entered because I hold our country's politicians in the highest regard."

Connor closed the letter by letting the Senator know he did not have "malicious" intent on that day, but most notably missing from the letter was an actual apology.
---

I personally know Senator Merkley. He is one of the nicest politicians I have ever met.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2022, 07:41:53 PM »
I guess they needed more political prisoners on more trumped up charges because now that Zuckerberg threw the FBI under the bus and proved the 2020 election was stolen, that’s all they have.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 30, 2022, 09:57:56 AM »
I guess they have more criminals who committed crimes and Zuckberg is irrelevant to this thread.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2022, 11:41:17 AM »
I guess they have more criminals who committed crimes and Zuckberg is irrelevant to this thread.
Yeah, proving the deep state is out to take Trump out isn't relevant to the thread.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2022, 12:18:29 PM »

What the fuck do you think the Jan 6 protests were about?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2022, 01:23:38 PM »
Yeah, proving the deep state is out to take Trump out isn't relevant to the thread.

This thread is about criminals committing crimes and being punished for it.  There is no “deep state” conspiracy.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2022, 01:24:31 PM »
What the fuck do you think the Jan 6 protests were about?

Retards unable to grasp that Trumpy got his ass kicked in the election. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2022, 04:55:48 PM »
Retards unable to grasp that Trumpy got his ass kicked in the election.

lol….wrong again

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2022, 04:57:05 PM »
Funny how the fake raid took attention away from the fake Jan 6 hearing because it fell apart

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2022, 07:50:00 PM »
This thread is about criminals committing crimes and being punished for it.  There is no “deep state” conspiracy.  ::)

This thread largely consists of you calling Coach names, like pretty much every other thread you post in.  You really sound like a little kid. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2022, 09:00:31 PM »
This thread largely consists of you calling Coach names, like pretty much every other thread you post in.  You really sound like a little kid.

This thread largely consists is Qoach and his insipid excuse making and lying, like pretty much every other thread he posts in.   You really sound like you think your opinion is relevant. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2022, 09:01:48 PM »
lol….wrong again

Oh because the election was “stolen”.   Hahahhaahah

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2022, 09:43:39 PM »
Oh because the election was “stolen”.   Hahahhaahah

Yep…Zuckerberg put a nail in that coffin

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2022, 09:43:51 PM »
This thread largely consists is Qoach and his insipid excuse making and lying, like pretty much every other thread he posts in.   You really sound like you think your opinion is relevant.

My opinion is as relevant as your elementary school-level communication.  If this wasn't a message board you would probably be pelting him with spitballs.  lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2022, 09:44:39 PM »
My opinion is as relevant as your elementary school-level communication.  If this wasn't a message board you would probably be pelting him with spitballs.  lol

😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2022, 06:45:00 AM »

Point out the lies.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2022, 07:47:31 AM »
Point out the lies.

Stolen election
Fake hearing
Political prisoners
Etc etc

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2022, 07:50:03 AM »

Naw if this wasn’t a message board he would be medicated and in touch with reality.  Or at least numb to it.  As it is, this is the only outlet he has for his delusions and whinings.  But keep him encouraged.  At least by spending every waking minute here and on other crap sites, he keeps his interaction with the public to a minimum.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2022, 09:29:48 AM »
Stolen election
Fake hearing
Political prisoners
Etc etc

Those aren’t lies. Those are facts. Your brainwashed, Stalinist ass doesn’t know the difference

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2022, 02:48:15 PM »
Those aren’t lies. Those are facts. Your brainwashed, Stalinist ass doesn’t know the difference

Facts that have no evidence to back up the basis or claims.   You mean alternative facts right?  They are blatant lies that you were told and continue to believe and spread.  No surprise. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2022, 05:02:47 PM »
Facts that have no evidence to back up the basis or claims.   You mean alternative facts right?  They are blatant lies that you were told and continue to believe and spread.  No surprise.

Lots of facts and evidence that not just me but others have posted. I’ve asked you probably 50 times to tell me where you think the fake January 6 show hearing is legit and you can’t. Not even remotely you can’t. Just like the fake the “impeachments”, the fake Russian collusion and literally everything leveled at him for the past 7 years…debunked.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2022, 05:36:01 PM »

Because name calling is always a last resort when literally has nothing else

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2022, 04:40:11 AM »
The Jan 6 hearing is legit simply because you think it isn’t.  That’s how facts normally work.  The impeachment, both of them, were real.  As history records show.

As for the other facts why don’t you team up with Rudy, Kraken, My Pillow Guy, MTG, Lin Wood, etc..  and use those facts to reveal the truth?   Oh because they are not facts.  Just excuses for your stupid ass to whine about every day.