Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84395 times)

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #500 on: October 31, 2022, 06:00:17 AM »
Sure.  I am.

Here is the receipt where we just had drinks at the hotel.  We are having dinner at El Gaucho at 7:30.  Would you like me to post the receipt from that as well? 

Now what?   Got a new excuse for getting your ovaries punted in once again?  Every single day you get exposed as stupid stupid manlet. 

“lol”

what a sad pathetic life you pretend to live, but really no friends - nothing. You probably tell your parents about your "buddies" who are us on getbig  ::)
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #501 on: October 31, 2022, 07:25:49 AM »
Sure.  I am.

Here is the receipt where we just had drinks at the hotel.  We are having dinner at El Gaucho at 7:30.  Would you like me to post the receipt from that as well? 

Now what?   Got a new excuse for getting your ovaries punted in once again?  Every single day you get exposed as stupid stupid manlet. 

“lol”

Hey look at that, you actually have proof of something. Enjoy your ladyboy cock…tail

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #502 on: October 31, 2022, 03:38:05 PM »
Hey look at that, you actually have proof of something. Enjoy your ladyboy cock…tail

the key word being lady*boy* cock.  The vile loser is providing the other two  sicko's with coded hints.
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #503 on: October 31, 2022, 05:55:35 PM »

Hey look at that. You are actually wrong once again.  Enjoy your continued lack of credibility. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: October 31, 2022, 05:58:13 PM »
Awwww someone wants their mommy. Yeah better run to mommy because Trumpy isn’t going to help you at all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: October 31, 2022, 06:51:28 PM »

Bwhahahahaha

No those were Antifa members.  Didn’t you know?

Well then, there is that too. Now that I think of it maybe Pelosi's attacker is part of the gay Antifa group. I mean, why not? Any absurdity is par for the course on Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: October 31, 2022, 06:55:05 PM »
Sure.  I am.

“lol”

In before Coach... is this some very clever photoshopping on your part. LOL!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #507 on: October 31, 2022, 07:21:15 PM »
Hey look at that. You are actually wrong once again.  Enjoy your continued lack of credibility.

Haven’t been wrong yet, Junior. You keep ducking me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #508 on: October 31, 2022, 07:21:51 PM »
In before Coach... is this some very clever photoshopping on your part. LOL!

You mean like you and Howard when I posted pics from the White House? Backstabber

Guess you didn’t read my response….🙄

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: November 01, 2022, 03:52:59 AM »
Haven’t been wrong yet, Junior. You keep ducking me

Your stupid ass was just proven wrong a couple of posts up.  The fact it has to be pointed out only serves to cement the fact you are continuing to lose your fight against your on going retardation. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #510 on: November 01, 2022, 06:26:11 AM »
Your stupid ass was just proven wrong a couple of posts up.  The fact it has to be pointed out only serves to cement the fact you are continuing to lose your fight against your on going retardation.

says the loser in life who had to lie he was on a trip lurking for boys... ::)
Low IQ or what ? or more of your humiliation thing ?
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #511 on: November 01, 2022, 07:19:54 AM »

Not referring to your ladyboy dates, Junior

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: November 01, 2022, 08:21:04 AM »
Not referring to your ladyboy dates, Junior

No I was referring to you, retard. Being wrong is just as natural for you as being stupid.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #513 on: November 01, 2022, 03:17:01 PM »
No I was referring to you, retard. Being wrong is just as natural for you as being stupid.

The loser LurkingForBoys being humiliated again...what else is new.
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #514 on: November 02, 2022, 07:12:17 PM »
Like I said. No one give a crap except those involved. This was another waste of time for leftists

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/02/abcs-raddatz-even-if-you-ask-about-january-6-nv-voters-change-the-subject-to-the-economy/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: November 02, 2022, 09:07:59 PM »
No one cares.  Certainly not the orange turd they were rallying for. 

:D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #516 on: November 02, 2022, 09:35:44 PM »
You mean like you and Howard when I posted pics from the White House? Backstabber

Guess you didn’t read my response….🙄

I'm fans of both you and Prime.  In fact I celebrate both of your entire catalogues.  That being said, you both used to be very cordial to one another.  Somewhere along the way I missed the falling out.  I'd be interested to know what happened.  Respectfully.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #517 on: November 03, 2022, 02:21:36 PM »
Whether Trump incited the violence or not is debatable. There will always be those who believe he did and those who believe those folks got worked up enough on their own to storm the capital.

What is the lie about Charlottesville? Something out of the ordinary happened there, more violence than at your average rally. Trump was quoted as saying it was an “egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides”. He was right... It takes at least two to tango.

Did Trump intentionally mock the reporters for his handicap or was he just exampling the reporters state of confusion? Who knows what was in Trumps head when he did what he did, it was an unfortunate and stupid way for him to act. Was it blown out of proportion? I believe it was. His campaign and speech advisors should have given him direction on what to do and what not to do on the campaign trail. When someone puts themselves in the public eye, they should know that every little thing they do will be scrutinized. Supposedly, Trump rejects advice because he thinks he knows better. Maybe he does. That little stunt got him a lot of media attention; ‘All Publicity Is Good Publicity’, “All press is good press”.

There is no reasonable debate about whether Trump incited violence on January 6.  He clearly did not.  He told them "peacefully" and "patriotically" protest.  But there will always be people who take garden variety political talk (like "fight like hell") and contort it into inciting violence.  It's absurd.

No, Trump did not mock a disabled reporter.  I've posted the video on this site.  I was fooled, like a lot of people, and one of the reasons I did not vote for Trump in 2016 (and instead voted for the space cadet Gary Johnson) is I thought Trump had mocked a disabled reporter.  I was wrong.

Regarding Charlottesville, of course you're going to use selective out-of-context quotes.  There "very fine people on both sides" comment is taken out of context and just an outright lie.

There are things Trump says and does that I do not like.  I don't have to distort facts to dislike some of the things he says or does.  But this is precisely what you people do.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
COMMENTARY
By Steve CortesMarch 21, 2019

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies.  The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all.  No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville.  Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

As a man charged with publicly explaining Donald Trump’s often meandering and colloquial vernacular in highly adversarial TV settings, I appreciate more than most the sometimes-murky nature of his off-script commentaries.  But these Charlottesville statements leave little room for interpretation.  For any honest person, therefore, to conclude that the president somehow praised the very people he actually derided, reveals a blatant and blinding level of bias.

Nonetheless, countless so-called journalists have furthered this damnable lie.  For example, MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace responded that Trump had “given safe harbor to Nazis, to white supremacists.”  Her NBC colleague Chuck Todd claimed Trump “gave me the wrong kind of chills. Honestly, I’m a bit shaken from what I just heard.” Not to be outdone, print also got in on the act, with the New York Times spewing the blatantly propagandist headline: “Trump Gives White Supremacists Unequivocal Boost.” How could the Times possibly reconcile that Trump, who admonished that the supremacists should be “condemned totally” somehow also delivered an “unequivocal boost” to those very same miscreants?

But like many fake news narratives, repetition has helped cement this one into a reasonably plausible storyline for all but the most skeptical consumers of news.  In fact, over the weekend, Fox News host Chris Wallace pressed White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on why Trump has not given a speech “condemning … white supremacist bigotry.”  Well, Chris, he has, and more than once.  The most powerful version was from the White House following Charlottesville and the heartbreaking death of Heather Heyer.  President Trump’s succinct and direct words:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Despite the clear evidence of Trump’s statements regarding Charlottesville, major media figures insist on spreading the calumny that Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people.”  The only explanation for such a repeated falsehood is abject laziness or willful deception.  Either way, the duplicity on this topic perhaps encapsulates the depressingly low trust most Americans place in major media, with 77 percent stating in a Monmouth University 2018 poll that traditional TV and newspapers report fake news.  In addition, such lies as the Charlottesville Hoax needlessly further divide our already-polarized society.

Instead of hyper-partisan, distorted narratives, as American citizens we should demand adherence to truth -- and adherence to the common values that bind us regardless of politics. In the words of our president: “No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: November 03, 2022, 05:13:16 PM »
I'm fans of both you and Prime.  In fact I celebrate both of your entire catalogues.  That being said, you both used to be very cordial to one another.  Somewhere along the way I missed the falling out.  I'd be interested to know what happened.  Respectfully.

In before Coach.

When he posted photos of himself attending Trump's Whitehouse Christmas party, I teased him that they were photoshopped. He took me seriously and he took it personally. Apparently, never got over it. Seems he has "thin skin", a long memory, and he holds grudges.

If you read Coache's posts over the years, I think you'll see that since Trump was elected in 2016, Coach has moved so far to the conservative 'right' that if the world were flat, he would have fallen off it a long time ago. Anyone who disagrees with his politics gets labeled a Communist and a fascist who hates the U.S. Coach posting this nonsense was humorous for a while, now it is just old and tired.

The bottom line is that he takes politics way, way more seriously than I do.

BTW, I voted as soon as I got my ballot I voted and dropped it in the mail (Oregon is strictly mail-in voting). This time around I did not vote for a single Republican candidate although I did donate to a couple of the Republicans running for Oregon legislative positions who didn't happen to live in my district so I couldn't vote for them.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #519 on: November 03, 2022, 05:35:14 PM »
Awwww someone wants their mommy. Yeah better run to mommy because Trumpy isn’t going to help you at all.

Maybe you can find the court statement.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #520 on: November 03, 2022, 05:46:28 PM »
In before Coach.

When he posted photos of himself attending Trump's Whitehouse Christmas party, I teased him that they were photoshopped. He took me seriously and he took it personally. Apparently, never got over it. Seems he has "thin skin", a long memory, and he holds grudges.

1. If was thin skinned I would have left here years ago. As it were, I met my wife on here almost 20 years ago and I'm still here. Teased? ok, before that there was no sign of that from you, you were cordial as I was to you despite our political differences. The "teasing" as you say, was actually backstabbing from both you and Howard. The amount of shit I've taken on here over the years is beyond the pale including attacks on my son when he was only 10. But few have backstabbed, this includes you, Howard and Josh.

If you read Coache's posts over the years, I think you'll see that since Trump was elected in 2016, Coach has moved so far to the conservative 'right' that if the world were flat, he would have fallen off it a long time ago. Anyone who disagrees with his politics gets labeled a Communist and a fascist who hates the U.S. Coach posting this nonsense was humorous for a while, now it is just old and tired.

The bottom line is that he takes politics way, way more seriously than I do.

BTW, I voted as soon as I got my ballot I voted and dropped it in the mail (Oregon is strictly mail-in voting). This time around I did not vote for a single Republican candidate although I did donate to a couple of the Republicans running for Oregon legislative positions who didn't happen to live in my district so I couldn't vote for them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: November 03, 2022, 06:20:45 PM »
There is no reasonable debate about whether Trump incited violence on January 6.  He clearly did not.  He told them "peacefully" and "patriotically" protest.  But there will always be people who take garden variety political talk (like "fight like hell") and contort it into inciting violence.  It's absurd.

No, Trump did not mock a disabled reporter.  I've posted the video on this site.  I was fooled, like a lot of people, and one of the reasons I did not vote for Trump in 2016 (and instead voted for the space cadet Gary Johnson) is I thought Trump had mocked a disabled reporter.  I was wrong.

Regarding Charlottesville, of course you're going to use selective out-of-context quotes.  There "very fine people on both sides" comment is taken out of context and just an outright lie.

There are things Trump says and does that I do not like.  I don't have to distort facts to dislike some of the things he says or does.  But this is precisely what you people do.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.
COMMENTARY
By Steve CortesMarch 21, 2019

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies.  The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all.  No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville.  Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

As a man charged with publicly explaining Donald Trump’s often meandering and colloquial vernacular in highly adversarial TV settings, I appreciate more than most the sometimes-murky nature of his off-script commentaries.  But these Charlottesville statements leave little room for interpretation.  For any honest person, therefore, to conclude that the president somehow praised the very people he actually derided, reveals a blatant and blinding level of bias.

Nonetheless, countless so-called journalists have furthered this damnable lie.  For example, MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace responded that Trump had “given safe harbor to Nazis, to white supremacists.”  Her NBC colleague Chuck Todd claimed Trump “gave me the wrong kind of chills. Honestly, I’m a bit shaken from what I just heard.” Not to be outdone, print also got in on the act, with the New York Times spewing the blatantly propagandist headline: “Trump Gives White Supremacists Unequivocal Boost.” How could the Times possibly reconcile that Trump, who admonished that the supremacists should be “condemned totally” somehow also delivered an “unequivocal boost” to those very same miscreants?

But like many fake news narratives, repetition has helped cement this one into a reasonably plausible storyline for all but the most skeptical consumers of news.  In fact, over the weekend, Fox News host Chris Wallace pressed White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney on why Trump has not given a speech “condemning … white supremacist bigotry.”  Well, Chris, he has, and more than once.  The most powerful version was from the White House following Charlottesville and the heartbreaking death of Heather Heyer.  President Trump’s succinct and direct words:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Despite the clear evidence of Trump’s statements regarding Charlottesville, major media figures insist on spreading the calumny that Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people.”  The only explanation for such a repeated falsehood is abject laziness or willful deception.  Either way, the duplicity on this topic perhaps encapsulates the depressingly low trust most Americans place in major media, with 77 percent stating in a Monmouth University 2018 poll that traditional TV and newspapers report fake news.  In addition, such lies as the Charlottesville Hoax needlessly further divide our already-polarized society.

Instead of hyper-partisan, distorted narratives, as American citizens we should demand adherence to truth -- and adherence to the common values that bind us regardless of politics. In the words of our president: “No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/03/21/trump_didnt_call_neo-nazis_fine_people_heres_proof_139815.html

You make some valid points. It all good except for you referring to me as "you people". Last time I checked, there was just one of me. And that 'me' happens not to like Trump... never did.

Quoting someone is not a lie if it is exactly what the person said even when it was taken out of context by the press and others. For example, Trump did say, did he not "There were very fine people on both sides"?

Trump often speaks extemporaneously. His mind drifts enough that sometimes what he says during a speech or press conference makes no sense. Maybe it is just his style, but it often leaves his comments open to misinterpretation. If there ever there was someone that could benefit from a speech writer, it is Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: November 03, 2022, 06:38:16 PM »
1. If was thin skinned I would have left here years ago. As it were, I met my wife on here almost 20 years ago and I'm still here. Teased? ok, before that there was no sign of that from you, you were cordial as I was to you despite our political differences. The "teasing" as you say, was actually backstabbing from both you and Howard. The amount of shit I've taken on here over the years is beyond the pale including attacks on my son when he was only 10. But few have backstabbed, this includes you, Howard and Josh.

I believe I apologized to you on Getbig regarding your visit to the Whitehouse by suggesting those photos were shopped. If I didn't or you didn't catch it, then I will say it now. It was meanspirited of me to challenge your Whitehouse Christmas party attendance. I had no intention of stabbing you in the back. I am sorry for having done this. It was wrong.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: November 03, 2022, 10:24:16 PM »
Hahahha those Oath Keepers sure are some terrible liars.  And then he claims he doesn’t know there is a House or Senate.   ::)

Does this dumbass really think anyone is going to be stupid enough to fall for this?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: November 04, 2022, 10:15:06 AM »
Still focused on taking down Trump when Biden's empire is crumbling all around us.