Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84428 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #700 on: December 10, 2022, 02:14:25 PM »
Lemme guess... from a right wing CT site?  Is that why the MSM hasn't carried it?

"Seems legit"

Nope, all confirmed as fact. If you’d have been paying attention (which is totally impossible for leftists to do) you would have known this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #701 on: December 10, 2022, 02:34:49 PM »
So in other words....nothing.  Why is this not surprising coming from you?

Lemme guess... from a right wing CT site?  Is that why the MSM hasn't carried it?

"Seems legit"

^^ Truer words were never spoken.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #702 on: December 10, 2022, 03:50:35 PM »

^^ Truer words were never spoken.

Sure they have…. The ones I speak to you every day

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #703 on: December 10, 2022, 03:52:51 PM »
Let’s see…

Twitter files are revealing everything we already thought including Trump being silenced right after J6 and blatant censorship on conservatives only.

FBI imbedded within the protesters waving people in. Assistant FBI Director and Wray refusing to answer the question whether they were imbedded or not.

Ray Epps on video telling people to go in…

Activist DC courts and juries convicting ONLY conservatives that support Trump

No investigations into Pelosi’s role since she was in charge of security over the CP..

All are political prisoners and In conditions worse than in communist countries and oversight is not allowed in for inspection

Seems legit

Add in 14000 hours of video that the fake J6 “committee” won’t release

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: December 10, 2022, 04:43:03 PM »
Are you really asking this?   Whatever he thinks it is will only lead to a "yeah right" or "lol..sure" or completely off topic comment or the last - and funniest - resort, he will call you a gimmick.

LOL..sure!

-Better than being called a Communist.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: December 10, 2022, 04:51:12 PM »
Go find it. I’m tired of doing everyone else’s work but I’d be willing to bet no one talked about it on your MSM

In other words nothing dropped and Lurker pegged you right. ;D Guess what, Before replying, I checked the latest news even with some 'right-biased' sources and not one had any 'just dropped' bad news for the left. My guess is nothing dropped and you made that up. Maybe you were tricking me into checking some of your wacky sources. If so, that's like crying wolf and you risk not being taken seriously. That is if there is anyone who still does take you seriously. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: December 10, 2022, 04:54:47 PM »
Go find it. I’m tired of doing everyone else’s work but I’d be willing to bet no one talked about it on your MSM

In other words, nothing dropped, and Lurker pegged you right. ;D Guess what, before replying, I checked the latest news even with some 'right-biased' sources and not one had any 'just dropped' bad news for the left. My guess is there was no drop… not even a drip, and you made that up. Maybe you were trying to trick me into checking some of your wacky sources. If so, that's like crying wolf and you risk not being taken seriously. That is if there is anyone who still does take you seriously. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: December 10, 2022, 04:56:19 PM »
Just checked the MSNBC and CNN on my phone….not there. At least on their main page.

You already knew this was the case, so why did you bother?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: December 10, 2022, 05:04:21 PM »
Let’s see…

Twitter files are revealing everything we already thought including Trump being silenced right after J6 and blatant censorship on conservatives only.

FBI imbedded within the protesters waving people in. Assistant FBI Director and Wray refusing to answer the question whether they were imbedded or not.

Ray Epps on video telling people to go in…

Activist DC courts and juries convicting ONLY conservatives that support Trump

No investigations into Pelosi’s role since she was in charge of security over the CP..

All are political prisoners and In conditions worse than in communist countries and oversight is not allowed in for inspection

Seems legit

Do you even know what the term 'just dropped' means?  ::) ::) ::)

Won't say 'just dropped' because this is a day or so old, but are you aware that Trump has barely stepped out from Mar-a-Largo in the last month since he made his pointless announcement?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: December 10, 2022, 05:05:28 PM »
Nope, all confirmed as fact. If you’d have been paying attention (which is totally impossible for leftists to do) you would have known this.

Confirmed by who... you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: December 10, 2022, 05:26:22 PM »
Add in 14000 hours of video that the fake J6 “committee” won’t release

Hmm, just googled this. below is the response.

"Are you looking for Add in 14000 hours of video that the fake J6 “committee” won't release"

It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search

So, I tried again leaving out you quips.

'14000 hours of video that the J6 committee won't release'

Here is the result:

Capitol Police provided more than 14,000 hours of Jan. 6 footage to lawmakers (note: This should have read Jan. 5 not Jan. 6 because that is when the footage was taken)

Thomas DiBiase made the disclosure in connection with a criminal case.

This was published on AUGUST 30, 2021, more than a year and a half ago. Got any updates, Coach?

https://theweek.com/us/1004329/the-thousands-of-hours-of-jan-6-footage-the-government-wants-to-keep-private

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: December 11, 2022, 06:07:36 AM »
Sure they have…. The ones I speak to you every day

Those are LIES.  As I have said many times, whatever you claim is usually the opposite when reality occurs. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: December 11, 2022, 06:10:04 AM »
In other words nothing dropped and Lurker pegged you right. ;D Guess what, Before replying, I checked the latest news even with some 'right-biased' sources and not one had any 'just dropped' bad news for the left. My guess is nothing dropped and you made that up. Maybe you were tricking me into checking some of your wacky sources. If so, that's like crying wolf and you risk not being taken seriously. That is if there is anyone who still does take you seriously.

Bingo!  That is all he does every damn day.  And he wonders why no one clicks on his stupid little links (that he can't even comment on himself when he drags them over here) or why anyone believes anything he says.

Those voices in his head working extra hard it seems.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: December 11, 2022, 06:14:25 AM »
You already knew this was the case, so why did you bother?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA  Because he has to lie.  I mean, he JUST HAS TO!  For no reason at all.  He would rather climb a tree and tell a lie, than stand on the ground and speak truth.

Confirmed by who... you?

By the Chinese thermostats who used the Jewish space laser to beam the message down to a pizza parlor where the kiddies were given the task of decoding the encryption and texting it to Qoach's secret back channel Etch-A-Sketch. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: December 11, 2022, 06:18:31 AM »
Alright....

Alright....

After that little interruption we just had with Qoach and his Tell-A-Lie-And-Get-Busted little shit show.... let's get this thread back on topic.  Starting with these super morons here :

I guess they won't be voting for Trumpy in 2024. 
---
2 Capitol rioters who threw smoke bombs at police, smoked cigarettes inside and wrote 'Murder the Media' on the wall sentenced to 4 years.

Two Capitol rioters who smoked inside the Capitol building and wrote "Murder the Media" on the wall were sentenced to four years in federal prison.

A judge sentenced Nicholas DeCarlo, of Texas, and Nicholas Ochs, the founder of the Hawaii Proud Boys on Friday. The two men both filmed themselves smoking cigarettes inside the Capitol building, according to a statement from the District of Columbia US Attorney's office.

According to the US Attorney's office, DeCarlo wrote "Murder the Media" on the Chestnut-Gibson Memorial Door with a marker while Ochs filmed him. "Murder the Media" was the name of a social media brand that the two men owned, according to the statement.

Video also showed DeCarlo taking handcuffs from a Capitol Police officer's duffel bag and Och's saying "sorry we couldn't go live when we stormed the f----n' U.S. Capitol and made Congress flee," the statement said.

In addition to their 4-year prison terms, Ochs was ordered to pay $7,100 in restitution and fees and DeCarlo was ordered to pay $4,600 in restitution and fees.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: December 11, 2022, 06:26:04 AM »
A dopehead with a car full of weapons.  What could possibly go wrong? 

Seems like lately these sentences being handed down are getting longer.  People starting to get some real prison time now. 

Do you think Trumpy is going to pardon this guy to?  Send him $$ that he grifted for his legal fees or comm bank so he can purchase snacks in the clink?  Will he even acknowledge this brave patriNots sacrifice?  hahaha we already know the answer to that. 

---
Rioter who assaulted cops at Capitol gets 5 years in prison.

A Tennessee man who authorities say came to Washington ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, riot prepared for violence in a car full of weapons and assaulted officers who were trying to defend the Capitol was sentenced Friday to more than five years behind bars.

Ronald Sandlin, 35, of Millington, Tennessee, pleaded guilty in September to conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers.

Two other men were separately each sentenced Friday to four years in prison Friday for their actions connected to the riot.

Sandlin, who authorities say adhered to the QAnon conspiracy theory, and two other men traveled from Tennessee to the Washington area in a rental car packed with two pistols, two magazines of ammunition, cans of bear mace, gas masks, body armor, several knives and other gear, according to prosecutors.

Two days before the insurrection, Sandlin posted on social media a picture of another man lying on bed holding a gun and wrote: “My fellow patriot ... sleeping ready for the boogaloo Jan 6,” according to court papers. Authorities say “boogaloo” referred to to civil war.

On Jan. 6, prosecutors say Sandlin led the mob's charge against officers at two points at the Capitol, shoved officers and tried to rip the helmet off of one of them. He shouted at officers: “Your life is not worth it.. you’re going to die, get out of the way,” according to court papers.

Inside the building, Sandlin smoked a marijuana joint in the Rotunda of the Capitol and stole a book from an office, prosecutors say.

Sandlin's lawyer wrote in court papers that his client “allowed himself to believe in lies and disinformation.” In a letter to the judge, Sandlin apologized to the officers he assaulted and the lawmakers at the Capitol.

“I believe January 6, 2021 was a national tragedy for everyone involved and I hope my judgement will help the healing process moving forward," he wrote.

Separately on Friday, Nicholas Ochs, 36, the founder of the Hawaii Proud Boys chapter, and Nicholas DeCarlo, 32, a Fort Worth, Texas man who was with Ochs on Jan. 6, were each sentenced to four years in prison for their roles in the riot.

Ochs, a onetime Republican candidate for the Hawaii House of Representatives, and DeCarlo both pleaded guilty in September to obstructing Congress’ certification of the vote.

Ochs and DeCarlo were captured in a widely shared photo giving a thumbs up sign in front of a Capitol door that had been defaced with the words “Murder the Media," — the name of the social media channel they shared. Authorities say DeCarlo scrawled the words on the door.

They attended the “Stop the Steal” rally near the White House on the morning of Jan. 6 and then marched together to the Capitol.

Video shows them throwing smoke grenades toward a line of police trying to keep the mob from the stage set up for Biden’s inauguration, authorities say. DeCarlo also rummaged through a Capitol police officer’s bag and stole a pair of plastic handcuffs, prosecutors said.

Ochs posted on Twitter a picture of the men smoking cigarettes inside the Capitol, and the caption said: “Hello from the Capital lol,” according to court papers.

Ochs' attorney, Ed MacMahon, said in court papers that his client, who served in the Marines, “regrets and is deeply embarrassed by his juvenile behavior exhibited at the Capitol.” After the hearing, MacMahon called the punishment a “long prison sentence for somebody that didn’t commit a single act of violence.”

DeCarlo's lawyer wrote that his client has expressed remorse and "in order to help make amends" voluntarily conducted a lengthy interview with the House committee investigating the attack.

Ochs and DeCarlo are among dozens of members and associates of the Proud Boys who have been charged in the Capitol riot.

The group’s former national chairman, Enrique Tarrio, and other leaders are set to stand trial this month on seditious conspiracy and other serious charges for what authorities allege was a plot to stop the transfer of presidential power from Republican Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden.

More than 900 people have been charged in the riot with offenses ranging from misdemeanors for illegally entering the Capitol to seditious conspiracy.

The longest sentence so far has been 10 years in prison for a former New York City police officer who used a metal flagpole to assault an officer at the Capitol.

Last month, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and the leader of the group's Florida chapter Kelly Meggs were convicted of seditious conspiracy for their roles in the riot. They are awaiting sentencing.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: December 11, 2022, 06:30:26 AM »
No-no you moronic incel.  It's nobody's fault but your own that you were stupid enough to believe anything Trumpy said.  Just another one who won't accept responsibility for his own actions, just like his orange idol.  Always blaming others.

This is EXACTLY why my statement that the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters stands true.

---
Missouri man sentenced in Capitol riot case said Trump, others to blame for his actions.

An Independence man sentenced Friday for breaching the Capitol on Jan. 6 blamed Trump, right-wing media and other elected officials — including Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley — for spreading the “Big Lie” that led to his actions.

In a court document filed prior to the sentencing, defense attorney Ronna Holloman-Hughes said Devin Kiel Rossman was duped by Trump and others into believing that Democrats rigged the 2020 presidential election.

“Before January 6, 2021, Mr. Rossman held a good faith belief the 2000 presidential election was in the process of being stolen by Joe Biden Democrat operatives,” Holloman-Hughes wrote in Rossman’s sentencing memorandum. “Then President Trump trumpeted this claim to the nation repeatedly and loudly from the time of the 2020 election to January 6, 2021, and continues to press that claim today.”

Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell sentenced Rossman to 36 months’ probation with a condition of intermittent incarceration and a $2,000 fine. He also must pay $500 restitution for damage to the Capitol building and costs borne by the U.S. Capitol Police, which prosecutors say totaled nearly $2.9 million.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #717 on: December 11, 2022, 09:21:19 AM »
Guess their plan to keep the idiots occupied and deflected away from the shit administration we're currently dealing with is working well on you Tom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: December 11, 2022, 12:25:02 PM »
Guess you’re off topic posts, distraction attempts,  spin and TDfS that is triggered whenever facts are posted still isn’t getting the desired results you want Fetterbro. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #719 on: December 11, 2022, 02:42:36 PM »
Guess you’re off topic posts, distraction attempts,  spin and TDfS that is triggered whenever facts are posted still isn’t getting the desired results you want Fetterbro.
Guess your idiocy keep you entertained and your attention away from the current FACTS that are destroying our country and making us the laughing stock of the world.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: December 11, 2022, 03:52:19 PM »
Guess your idiocy keep you entertained and your attention away from the current FACTS that are destroying our country and making us the laughing stock of the world.

Awwww... Trumpy facts hurts the little Fetterbro. 

When I see Biden Blimps, then I will know other countries are laughing at us.  For now they  must be laughing at you and the rest of the Trumpturds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #721 on: December 11, 2022, 06:13:06 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: December 11, 2022, 06:15:43 PM »
Did that just "drop" today?   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: December 11, 2022, 06:57:35 PM »

I was ready for a great laugh today. Thanks for posting dropping this little ditty.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #724 on: December 11, 2022, 07:59:30 PM »

yeah, most libtards are trying to deny this just like they've denied everything else they were wrong about.