Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 84270 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #975 on: March 07, 2023, 01:40:11 PM »
Chuckles Schumer is pleading in the chamber “Rupert Murdoch must not let Tucker Carlson release any more footage” along with Kinzinger, Schiff for brains and every leftist pundit in the media and its fucking glorious

The only thing glorious is your excuses on all of this.

You got all excited like this over Cyber Ninjas, Arizona, Nevada, Pillow Guy, Lake, etc... and it fizzled out and amounted to nothing.  This will too.  And then all that will be left is just more excuses from you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #976 on: March 07, 2023, 01:49:33 PM »
Chuckles Schumer is pleading in the chamber “Rupert Murdoch must not let Tucker Carlson release any more footage” along with Kinzinger, Schiff for brains and every leftist pundit in the media and its fucking glorious

Very sadly Politics has gone to shit - Its a Clown World.
Who knows what is & isn't Truth or facts anymore- There's so much lies & misinformation on all sides
& very clearly MSM is not remotely honest or reliable source of facts.

Who ever is pulling the political strings in most western countries is deliberately making a mockery of
All political persuasions .

Really is a big piss take of general population- just as they Did with the China Virus measures,
Have you seen the texts from UK's Matt Hancock & his pals in government openly laughing at what they were
Doing to the public & Going completely against the chief medical officers recommendations - hopefully
He will be arrested & his cohorts & Prosecuted & Prostituted -  A complete bastard - he'd of fit right in with
Likes of Hitler / Stalin/ Mussolini etc.

I'm so fucked off with all the Lies & Falsehoods etc.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #977 on: March 07, 2023, 02:23:34 PM »
Very sadly Politics has gone to shit - Its a Clown World.
Who knows what is & isn't Truth or facts anymore- There's so much lies & misinformation on all sides
& very clearly MSM is not remotely honest or reliable source of facts.

Who ever is pulling the political strings in most western countries is deliberately making a mockery of
All political persuasions .

Really is a big piss take of general population- just as they Did with the China Virus measures,
Have you seen the texts from UK's Matt Hancock & his pals in government openly laughing at what they were
Doing to the public & Going completely against the chief medical officers recommendations - hopefully
He will be arrested & his cohorts & Prosecuted & Prostituted -  A complete bastard - he'd of fit right in with
Likes of Hitler / Stalin/ Mussolini etc.

I'm so fucked off with all the Lies & Falsehoods etc.

Who gives a fuck what you think.  You are not American.  You can't vote.  The fuck you think anyone cares about your opinion?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #978 on: March 07, 2023, 02:32:29 PM »
Coach or someone could you tell me if The instant message from the Rabid Pavlov's Dog
Fag.got Boy Bob AKA LurkingForCock is a quote / reply to me ??
Only the Pedo is of so little importance to me he's on block 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
So if the Retarded Pedo LurkingForBoys did reply or quote me - It goes to show his IDS
& His Well Trained Pavlov's Dog Response 🤣😂🤣😂🤣  wPoof wpoof

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: March 07, 2023, 02:41:32 PM »
You know what it is.  You can see it.  Otherwise you wouldn't have known I quoted you. 

Why do you lie so much?  Pathetic geezer.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #980 on: March 07, 2023, 04:28:48 PM »
You know what it is.  You can see it.  Otherwise you wouldn't have known I quoted you. 

Why do you lie so much?  Pathetic geezer.

Says the Child Grooming piece of shit.... ::)
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #981 on: March 07, 2023, 04:37:12 PM »
Says the Child Grooming piece of shit.... ::)

Just ignore the Fag.got Pedo - Aka LurkingForBoys
Put him on block like I have , by chance did he reply / quote my post by any chance 😂🤣😂🤣😂
IF he did you've got to wonder WTF is the matter with him - untold & undiagnosed mental illness.

Just how many does he argue with & call liars / fake / etc yet he still carries on replying to them , 🤔 Hmmm
You'd of thought if he had a fragment of a brain he'd ignore them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just not to bright is he.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: March 07, 2023, 04:45:28 PM »
I only call you a liar.  Because you were exposed as one.  Mr. Fake Citizenship Killer.   ::)

What a pathetic life you must have had to reach 62 years old and have to try to impress strangers on the internet with your lies that get exposed so easily.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: March 07, 2023, 06:19:31 PM »
Cite your source and provided a link.

Forum Rules:

Quoting Sources:  If your thread or post uses material created from another source, you must provide a link to the source.  Do not post full articles; only copy a portion of the source material with a link to read the rest.

How friggin convenient... tons of racist comments, slurs, completely overlooked by the moderators but this "Princess" moderator is suddenly concerned about siting sources. Can you say "Hypocrite"?   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: March 07, 2023, 09:07:26 PM »

How friggin convenient... tons of racist comments, slurs, completely overlooked by the moderators but this "Princess" moderator is suddenly concerned about siting sources. Can you say "Hypocrite"?

I'd of thought you'd be all for hypocrisy as so many Liberal Leftist Democrats do it all the time,
Whats the problem then ?

Is Princess not? Iiberal leftist democrat ? Is that it. ?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #985 on: March 07, 2023, 09:42:12 PM »
The only thing glorious is your excuses on all of this.

You got all excited like this over Cyber Ninjas, Arizona, Nevada, Pillow Guy, Lake, etc... and it fizzled out and amounted to nothing.  This will too.  And then all that will be left is just more excuses from you.

Awww..c’mon. Leave the my pillow guy alone. Just because you’re not hearing about it doesn’t mean it “fizzled out”. But you keep hoping, Junior 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: March 08, 2023, 04:54:49 AM »
Awww..c’mon. Leave the my pillow guy alone. Just because you’re not hearing about it doesn’t mean it “fizzled out”. But you keep hoping, Junior 😂

Two retards with a combined IQ still lower than room temp.

It's fizzled.  Just like your excuses.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: March 08, 2023, 05:09:28 AM »
Even the Turtle can't get on board with the current bullshit.

---
McConnell says Fox News made ‘a mistake’ by underplaying violence of Jan. 6

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) says Fox News made “a mistake” by depicting Jan. 6, 2021, as a largely peaceful if chaotic protest, a revision of history that the Capitol Police chief criticized as “offensive” and “misleading.”

McConnell told reporters that he endorsed Police Chief Tom Manger’s criticism that Fox host Tucker Carlson “cherry-picked” calmer moments from the violent day failed to provide context about the chaos and violence that happened in the Capitol.

“With regard to the presentation on Fox News last night, I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief of the Capitol police about what happened on Jan. 6,” McConnell told reporters Tuesday, holding up a copy of the police chief’s statement.

McConnell said “my concern is how it was depicted” on Carlson’s highly rated show.

Alexander Bolton
Tue, March 7, 2023 at 2:51 PM EST

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) says Fox News made “a mistake” by depicting Jan. 6, 2021, as a largely peaceful if chaotic protest, a revision of history that the Capitol Police chief criticized as “offensive” and “misleading.”

McConnell told reporters that he endorsed Police Chief Tom Manger’s criticism that Fox host Tucker Carlson “cherry-picked” calmer moments from the violent day failed to provide context about the chaos and violence that happened in the Capitol.

“With regard to the presentation on Fox News last night, I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief of the Capitol police about what happened on Jan. 6,” McConnell told reporters Tuesday, holding up a copy of the police chief’s statement.

McConnell said “my concern is how it was depicted” on Carlson’s highly rated show.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“Clearly the chief of the Capitol Police, in my view, correctly described what most of us witnessed firsthand on Jan. 6,” he said.

“It was a mistake, in my view, [for] Fox News to depict this in a way completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol” described, McConnell said.

Manger, the police chief, said the commentary in Carlson’s show “was filled with offensive and misleading conclusions about the Jan. 6 attack.”

Carlson said on his show that describing Jan. 6 as a deadly insurrection is “a lie.”

“Very little about Jan. 6 was organized or violent,” he said after reviewing extensive video footage of the day provided exclusively to his show by Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=McConnell+says+Fox+News+made+%E2%80%98a+mistake%E2%80%99+by+underplaying+violence+of+Jan.+6

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: March 08, 2023, 05:10:48 AM »
Another criminal caught.   :D  Good times!

---
Feds Ensnare Jan. 6 Rioter Dubbed ‘Spider-Nazi’

The Jan. 6 rioter dubbed “Spider-Nazi” has gotten himself caught in the FBI’s web.

Brandon Kelly Dillard, of Las Vegas, wore a Supreme spider web-patterned hoodie to the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, as he broke into the building alongside other Donald Trump supporters looking to overthrow the government, the feds said.

He’s now been arrested for knowingly entering and remaining in a building without lawful authority, disorderly conduct of government business, and uttering “loud, threatening, or abusive” language at the Capitol building with the intent to disturb a session of Congress, according to a complaint.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Feds+Ensnare+Jan.+6+Rioter+Dubbed+%E2%80%98Spider-Nazi%E2%80%99

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: March 08, 2023, 05:13:42 AM »
49 months!  Now what?   ;D

---
Stark County man John Douglas Wright gets prison for taking part in 2021 U.S. Capitol riot

A Stark County man learned Monday he must spend 49 months in federal prison for his role in breeching the U.S. Capitol.

John Douglas Wright was sentenced in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia., more than two years after the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

Wright, a Plain Township resident, must report June 16 to begin serving his sentence.

During his plea hearing in August via teleconference, Wright told the court he used two buses he owns (charging 100 people $50 each) to travel to Washington to the "Steal the Vote" rally just outside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

He and the group walked to the east side of the Capitol to the barricade line guarded by U.S. Capitol Police and of interfering with the certification of the Electoral College votes.

Wright said after pushing at the barricades, he pulled back, and opened a foldable chair so he could sit down. Wright said he needed to catch his breath because the group didn't immediately succeed.

Wright implied the barricades were breached while he was seated and catching his breath.

After the barricades went down, Wright admitted to joining the crowd and making his way inside. He said he smoked a cigarette in the rotunda and used social media before, during and after the confrontation.

A tip submitted to the FBI contained an attachment of a Facebook Live video, captioned "Doug Wright was Live." The video was from inside the U.S. Capitol Rotunda, with an individual shouting, "Yeah, this is what the inside looks like. We are in our house."

According to federal prosecutors, his statements on social media included: "Set on nice bench in rotunda and had a smoke," "Yesterday was a practice run," and "I think we need to make more home visits."

Wright acknowledged that windows were broken and members of law enforcement were assaulted but denied taking part in those aspects.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Stark+County+man+John+Douglas+Wright+gets+prison+for+taking+part+in+2021+U.S.+Capitol+riot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #990 on: March 08, 2023, 08:04:18 AM »
Two retards with a combined IQ still lower than room temp.

It's fizzled.  Just like your excuses.

Yet still immensely higher than yours

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #991 on: March 08, 2023, 08:26:18 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: March 08, 2023, 08:33:34 AM »
Yet still immensely higher than yours

^^ Evidence of the level of stupidity you possess.  No one is surprised though.  You remind us everyday.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #993 on: March 08, 2023, 08:34:32 AM »

Tucker huh?  The same one that breastfeed you silly lies that only retards believed while in private admitting he believed the exact opposite?

HAHAHAHHAA

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #994 on: March 08, 2023, 09:00:31 AM »
Tucker huh?  The same one that breastfeed you silly lies that only retards believed while in private admitting he believed the exact opposite?

HAHAHAHHAA

Yes dipshit, he’s the one with the videos…keep up

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: March 08, 2023, 10:36:59 AM »
Yes dipshit, he’s the one with the videos…keep up

Tucker?   The one who willingly lied in order to stoke retards like yourself.  Sounds as credible as you do. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #996 on: March 08, 2023, 01:08:03 PM »

saved by the MAGA hat , good thinking, if you can't beat em join em. smart.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: March 08, 2023, 01:30:16 PM »
Imagine the whining fit Trumpy is having over Tuckers private words.  Hahahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: March 08, 2023, 02:05:30 PM »
Leftists are melting down…

You wish.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #999 on: March 08, 2023, 07:26:47 PM »
You wish.

Oh really? Schumer was in Congress yesterday begging for Rupert Murdoch to stop Tucker Carlson from releasing any more video not to mention every leftist politician, pundit and bot on twitter.