Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Poor Rudy (not) pt 2

<< < (3/7) > >>

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on June 11, 2022, 11:37:29 PM ---Coach... please... Rudy and the "Release the Kracken Lady" in the last 3 years has been a mockery of the justice system and the justice system has said so. Now I don't expect you to acknowledge this.. it's just beyond you and your limits. but I am kind of disappointed in your fellow Trumpster Getbiggers who will not step up and confirm what the facts are indicating.. hell, some are moderators....  you'd think they'd be more inclined to speak to the facts but...

--- End quote ---

Facts to Trumpturds is like sunlight to vampires. 

The fact Qoach tried to spin and defend Rudy only highlights how out of touch with reality he is. 

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on June 11, 2022, 11:37:29 PM ---Coach... please... Rudy and the "Release the Kracken Lady" in the last 3 years has been a mockery of the justice system and the justice system has said so. Now I don't expect you to acknowledge this.. it's just beyond you and your limits. but I am kind of disappointed in your fellow Trumpster Getbiggers who will not step up and confirm what the facts are indicating.. hell, some are moderators....  you'd think they'd be more inclined to speak to the facts but...

--- End quote ---

Might want to click on my threads once in a while...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679363.0

LurkerNoMore:
Nobody clicks on your threats because they are generally bullshit and retarded fluff.

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on June 12, 2022, 04:47:07 PM ---Nobody clicks on your threats because they are generally bullshit and retarded fluff.

--- End quote ---

I think you mean they generally debunk whatever bullshit you or Strawman postS

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on June 12, 2022, 05:36:34 PM ---I think you mean they generally debunk whatever bullshit you or Strawman postS

--- End quote ---

Only if you believe in lies and fairytales.  Which you do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version