Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Poor Rudy (not) pt 2

<< < (2/7) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on June 11, 2022, 07:09:11 AM ---No is trying to silence him.  They are issuing penalties for being a dumbass and lying.  You know... like you do on here everyday.  Unlike you though, Rudy does it out in the open and pays the price.  No hiding on the internet for him.

Audits...  hahahahahahaa   yeah cause the last ones really produced great results.  All this time, and the only evidence that exists is in retard heads.

--- End quote ---

“No one is trying to silence him” lol. 50 years as an attorney with zero marks on his and now because he’s exposing the swamp all of the sudden DC is the bastion of legal Precedent. Either have Strawman access to your account or you’re the dumbest fucker on the planet. I say both

LurkerNoMore:
The only thing he exposed is how much of a liar he is.

Or he just became as retarded as you overnight.  Either case, he fucked around and he found out. 

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on June 11, 2022, 09:08:43 AM ---The only thing he exposed is how much of a liar he is.

Or he just became as retarded as you overnight.  Either case, he fucked around and he found out.

--- End quote ---

Sure he is because that’s what you’ve been programmed to believe

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on June 11, 2022, 10:15:16 AM ---Sure he is because that’s what you’ve been programmed to believe

--- End quote ---

Sure. He is.

I’m not the one sanctioning him or filing charges against him.  So apparently other people think he is a liar and dingbat too. 

Your defense and attempted weak ass spin at this obviously means it must be true.

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on June 11, 2022, 08:17:29 AM ---“No one is trying to silence him” lol. 50 years as an attorney with zero marks on his and now because he’s exposing the swamp all of the sudden DC is the bastion of legal Precedent. Either have Strawman access to your account or you’re the dumbest fucker on the planet. I say both

--- End quote ---

Coach... please... Rudy and the "Release the Kracken Lady" in the last 3 years has been a mockery of the justice system and the justice system has said so. Now I don't expect you to acknowledge this.. it's just beyond you and your limits. but I am kind of disappointed in your fellow Trumpster Getbiggers who will not step up and confirm what the facts are indicating.. hell, some are moderators....  you'd think they'd be more inclined to speak to the facts but...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version