Author Topic: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys  (Read 5033 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2022, 12:19:12 AM »

There wouldnt be a country if it wasnt for blacks.  Slavery built his country sadly and because your ancestors were too lazy to pick their own cotton,  you're just gonna have to deal with Jermaine and Tyrone, honky

I like Vince, but he's been wrong so often these days, Im starting to believe he's dumb as a rock...

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2022, 12:20:19 AM »
I like Vince, but he's been wrong so often these days, Im starting to believe he's dumb as a rock...

he isnt doing it on purpose

cognitive decline

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2022, 01:35:25 AM »
Juneteenth in ole Chicongo, doing well so far...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2022, 03:44:11 AM »

There wouldnt be a country if it wasnt for blacks.  Slavery built his country sadly and because your ancestors were too lazy to pick their own cotton,  you're just gonna have to deal with Jermaine and Tyrone, honky

why not when we could get it done for free

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2022, 06:53:32 AM »

Slavery got shit done from medieval castles, landmarks...built the pyramids too.  History is full of people making other people do shit...even to this day.  Not sure why you disagree with it
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2022, 06:55:03 AM »
because his mom is probably a mudshark loving liberal who taught her son how wonderful diversity is and he had to only fear white people

Just the opposite....mother was likely a racist coot who taught her son nothing about race relations
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2022, 07:02:45 AM »
Slavery got shit done from medieval castles, landmarks...built the pyramids too.  History is full of people making other people do shit...even to this day.  Not sure why you disagree with it

Those salves still aren’t asking for reparations or acting like fools be issue they feel entitled and wronged over 150 years later. Racism is a two-way street and the more one race acts a fool to force entitlements the more resistance they create to their cause.

They need to look forward and not backward. Be proud to have a heritage that’s part of a history no matter the servitude.

I don’t understand how some have this mega chip on their shoulder from perception of history that hasn’t impacted them. No one alive today that was black was whipped, picked cotton in 100 degree weather, or bought and sold.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2022, 08:07:38 AM »

Yup, problem is Asians, Egyptians and all other races who were involved in slavery, don't whine about it and expect hand-outs, they just work hard.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2022, 08:59:28 AM »

Jeez, you have to be trolling now

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2022, 09:56:18 AM »

Just the opposite....mother was likely a racist coot who taught her son nothing about race relations

your a slave right now

working for the honks

marrying honks

you love the honks

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2022, 12:16:50 PM »

Did the original Hebrews build them?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2022, 12:55:18 PM »
Did the original Hebrews build them?

we wuz kangz

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2022, 01:25:48 PM »
Yup, problem is Asians, Egyptians and all other races who were involved in slavery, don't whine about it and expect hand-outs, they just work hard.

The slopes get government benefits and got reparations.  They also were not discrimated against in loans, property etc. 

Its you that has the problem, not me.  I understand and hqve experienced plenty of discrimation...personal and business-wise.  Ive always adapted and overcome but im not going to act like it isnt there..lol
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2022, 01:27:11 PM »

The slopes get government benefits and got reparations.  They also were not discrimated against in loans, property etc. 

Its you that has the problem, not me.  I understand and hqve experienced plenty of discrimation...personal and business-wise.  Ive always adapted and overcome but im not going to act like it isnt there..lol

???

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2022, 01:41:51 PM »

does Verizon care if you go around spreading hate speech melvin? verizon is pretty pc isnt it?

calling people honks or honkey? is that going to fly with them?

get your eraser out!

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2022, 01:42:42 PM »

pretty racists stuff your floating out there melvin

sheesh

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2022, 01:43:31 PM »

looks like his racism doesnt incriminate!!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2022, 01:49:13 PM »
Play stupid games. Win even stupider prizes.

I don't care what u say shooting someone with a water gun should not result in you getting beat to death. I'm sorry u r dumb
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2022, 01:50:33 PM »

😂 Dumbest statement of the year right there
irongearco.com

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2022, 01:57:22 PM »

😂 Dumbest statement of the year right there

well look at the source ::)

dont offend him though

he will threaten to call your family

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2022, 02:00:07 PM »
I don't care what u say shooting someone with a water gun should not result in you getting beat to death. I'm sorry u r dumb

No one said that and they should be severely punished.   But he still fucked up by shooting gel packs and water guns at people minding their own business
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2022, 02:22:17 PM »

Not if shooting other whites people, Asian people, Indian people etc… but when a certain group of people doesn’t value life that’s exactly what you get. They don’t have self control.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2022, 02:30:43 PM »

No one said that and they should be severely punished.   But he still fucked up by shooting gel packs and water guns at people minding their own business

I wasn't talking about u Vince. But some did say that he basically deserved what he got. Kids do stupid stuff. We egged houses and toilet papered them when I was a know kid. It was dumb but I don't think I deserved to die for it
irongearco.com

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2022, 02:51:52 PM »

You’re dumb if you don’t understand situational awareness.

Petting a wild tiger will likely end with your death, going to an inner city and rolling up on strangers with a “toy” gun is not a smart move.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2022, 02:57:37 PM »

Incorrect sir.

The Egyptian pyramids were built by skilled craftsmen and skilled paid labor. That’s why they have lasted well over 4,000 years.

Slave labor builds shit.
a