Author Topic: "Bros" - Hollywood Rom-Com Movie for Homos.  (Read 7576 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: "Bros" - Hollywood Rom-Com Movie for Homos.
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2022, 02:12:21 PM »
This is a creepy one. It shows the intersection of the Nambla movement and the mainstream gay movement in the 80's - early 90's. It was one of the few documentaries that made me queasy when watching.

If you actually watch the documentary, it shows the mainstream gay movement thoroughly denouncing NAMBLA at every turn. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2022, 02:13:10 PM »

What a photoshop opportunity here. I already see Sev, Josh, Wiggs and Goodrum!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2022, 02:26:43 PM »
If you actually watch the documentary, it shows the mainstream gay movement thoroughly denouncing NAMBLA at every turn.

From the lesbians, yes. But there was a wishy-washy response from some when it should've been a blanket renunciation.

And let us not pretend that this creep still isn't held in high regard with some of your people -

. .

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2022, 02:39:29 PM »
From the lesbians, yes. But there was a wishy-washy response from some when it should've been a blanket renunciation.

And let us not pretend that this creep still isn't held in high regard with some of your people -

https://jacobin.com/2017/04/harry-hay-communist-mattachine-society-lgbtq

When he died at ninety in October 2002, many remembrances focused on Hay’s late-life defense of the North American Man/Boy Love Association. While Hay never joined the group, he did defend it from being expelled from several LBGTQ conferences. His defense of NAMBLA was eccentric and troubling, rooted in his own experiences of teenaged sexual activity. But it was a small piece of Hay’s long life of writing and activism.

I remember at pride parades in the late 80s heckling the handful of guys with NABLA signs off to the side.  NABLA was never allowed to march in the pride parade as an official group.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2022, 03:42:06 PM »
Exposing your children to kink and illegal public nudity at Pride Parades is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR, according to "Fatherly HQ".  ::)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

https://twitter.com/FatherlyHQ/status/1532019560257310721

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2022, 03:46:50 PM »

Tim,

Remember when I neutrally explained that the odds of contracting HIV are significantly higher from receiving anal sex, then from vaginal-insertion sex, and you called me a homophobic bigot?

Fuck you.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2022, 03:55:44 PM »
Tim,

Remember when I neutrally explained that the odds of contracting HIV are significantly higher from receiving anal sex, then from vaginal-insertion sex, and you called me a homophobic bigot?

Fuck you.

No I do not.  And the quotes you've show do not support your claim.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2022, 04:04:08 PM »
No I do not.  And the quotes you've show do not support your claim.

You said I was creating an "Us versus Them" mentality that ultimately targets and harms gays. THAT was your implication, Tim.

NO I WASN'T, YOU STUPID F AGGOT. I WAS TRYING TO RATIONALLY EXPLAIN THAT MEN RECEIVING ANAL SEX IS A VASTLY HIGHER RISK FOR CONTRACTING HIV THAN STRAIGHT SEX, AND THAT IT'S NOT A "STEREOTYPE" OR AN ATTACK ON GAY MEN TO POINT OUT THIS SEX-EDUCATION **FACT**.

You fucking dumb f aggot.

Guaranteed, I'd be in jail if I saw you in person, Tim.

Calling me a bigot for stating an objective fact. You dumb f aggot piece of shit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2022, 04:35:55 PM »
You said I was creating an "Us versus Them" mentality that ultimately targets and harms gays. THAT was your implication, Tim.

NO I WASN'T, YOU STUPID F AGGOT. I WAS TRYING TO RATIONALLY EXPLAIN THAT MEN RECEIVING ANAL SEX IS A VASTLY HIGHER RISK FOR CONTRACTING HIV THAN STRAIGHT SEX, AND THAT IT'S NOT A "STEREOTYPE" OR AN ATTACK ON GAY MEN TO POINT OUT THIS SEX-EDUCATION **FACT**.

Calling me a bigot for stating an objective fact. You dumb f aggot piece of shit.
You have issues. The hatred is palpable.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2022, 05:20:18 PM »
Exposing your children to kink and illegal public nudity at Pride Parades is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR, according to "Fatherly HQ".  ::)

NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

https://twitter.com/FatherlyHQ/status/1532019560257310721

Degenerate filth.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2022, 12:07:12 AM »
You have issues. The hatred is palpable.

Yes I do.

Yes is it.

But for fuck's sake - calling me a bigot for stating an objective medical fact?

Aren't they saying that Monkey Pox spreads more effectively through gay contact.

Ok...

So if I repeat that fact, does that make me homophobic?

I didn't realize that stating scientific medical facts makes one homophobic.

I apologize to anyone I offended by stating facts.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2022, 12:08:56 AM »
Degenerate filth.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

So we're normalizing exposing children to illegal public nudity now?  ???

This shit is being pushed way too far!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2022, 12:22:44 AM »
If your porking men in the behind, something is wrong with your brain. You aren't wired properly.
You were born with confused DNA and genes.

Its not nature, its not natural.  Please be yourself and do your own thing, just stop promoting "PRIDE" about being a reject like it should be worshipped (heroes)  ::)...

Promote normalcy and decency if your going to promote anything.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2022, 01:30:31 AM »
If your porking men in the behind, something is wrong with your brain. You aren't wired properly.
You were born with confused DNA and genes.

Its not nature, its not natural.  Please be yourself and do your own thing, just stop promoting "PRIDE" about being a reject like it should be worshipped (heroes)  ::)...

Promote normalcy and decency if your going to promote anything.

I can't imagine how stupid I would think of their being an "Autistic Pride Parade", and for autism / atypical neurology to be "celebrated".

The difference is - at least autism is associated with things like high IQ, which is why I retired at 34, where most people I know will be working 20-30+ years longer than me.

And also - autistic people wouldn't be walking other autistics around on leashes wearing leather like complete degenerate ass hats, and pushing adult nudity on children, etc.

Any self-respecting gay person should want nothing to do with this.

I never had any problem with the gay community until Tim Fogarty attacked. Now I want NOTHING to do such their gay, whining movement.

We also need to stop with this bullshit that we MUST accept and respect gays. We don't. Nobody HAS to respect anything or anyone. Matters of illegal discrimination are separate issues - but making people feel like bad people for having natural negative feelings about homosexuals is bullying - basically what the LGBT community has become.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2022, 01:43:52 AM »
I can't imagine how stupid I would think of their being an "Autistic Pride Parade", and for autism / atypical neurology to be "celebrated".

The difference is - at least autism is associated with things like high IQ, which is why I retired at 34, where most people I know will be working 20-30+ years longer than me.

And also - autistic people wouldn't be walking other autistics around on leashes wearing leather like complete degenerate ass hats, and pushing adult nudity on children, etc.

Any self-respecting gay person should want nothing to do with this.

I never had any problem with the gay community until Tim Fogarty attacked. Now I want NOTHING to do such their gay, whining movement.

We also need to stop with this bullshit that we MUST accept and respect gays. We don't. Nobody HAS to respect anything or anyone. Matters of illegal discrimination are separate issues - but making people feel like bad people for having natural negative feelings about homosexuals is bullying - basically what the LGBT community has become.

Tim Faggerty gets butt-hurt (pun intended) over his own twisted beliefs if others are disgusted by them.
10% off Vaseline, now get the f**K back in the closet (Dice Clay)...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2022, 01:50:28 AM »
Tim Faggerty gets butt-hurt (pun intended) over his own twisted beliefs if others are disgusted by them.
10% off Vaseline, now get the f**K back in the closet (Dice Clay)...

At the time [2008], I didn't even take issue with gays or the game community.

I was an unofficial ally, I guess you can say. I can dig up actual proof of that.

But then Tim Fogarty implied I was homophobic for simply saying men having sex with men comes a vastly increased risk of HIV, and now as far as I'm concerned - the gay community can go fuck itself.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2022, 04:49:22 AM »

Matt, you are a pathetic loser.

You have no life; you’re barely a father. You have zero accomplishments. You spend all day on the internet arguing with people. It’s unfortunate that your children have to have a father who is as pathetic as you.

It’s quite apparent why you are constantly angry at the world. You have no life.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2022, 08:29:58 PM »
I’m with Matt.

This gay shit and all the alphabet divisions is too much.

It all needs to be put back into the closet and the trans-y people to be ridiculed to no end.

I, too, used to not be anti-gay/whatever, but now I just want them all to die.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2022, 08:32:08 PM »
Fuck this world.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2022, 02:30:41 AM »
I’m with Matt.

It all needs to be put back into the closet and the trans-y people to be ridiculed to no end.

Me too.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2022, 02:38:03 AM »
Matt, you are a pathetic loser.

You have no life; you’re barely a father. You have zero accomplishments. You spend all day on the internet arguing with people. It’s unfortunate that your children have to have a father who is as pathetic as you.

It’s quite apparent why you are constantly angry at the world. You have no life.

My kids are all in school, although I'm starting to think it may be time to pull my youngest daughter out of school...but oddly, Canada's K-12 education isn't as bad as the USA's...

We're usually worse here, but in the USA that's worse.

Regarding not having a life - I mean, I don't need to work, and I can't find a good project, and the free time has been hurting me.

But what do you recommend, SF? Getting some job where I need to censor myself on social media to maintain? Nah. Not doing that. Where I need to hide my views and post under some anonymous user name like a coward, go literally post sane views, like positing the existence of biological sex? Where I'm forced to suck the dicks of Blacks and Jews and gays online to maintain employment?

I'm sorry, but FUCK THAT.

I did not start by hating Blacks and gays and Jews, etc. I rationally and neutrally posted facts that were unfavourable to those groups, in defense of White people being trashed constantly. I got called racist and sexist, etc, and now I have grown to hate those groups. I don't want anything to do with them.

Calling me a bigot for fucking posting racial crime statistics which provide a rational explanation to use-of-force incidents by police of any race. Fucking disgusting bullying.

Now I'm just wiling my time, waiting for the next Stalin or Hitler character to clean up this mess.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2022, 02:47:47 AM »
I’m with Matt.

It saddens me to say this, because, likewise, I never had any issue with gays. Zero issue. But to be called homophobic by someone for posting the HIV transmission data for anal sex / men-on-men sex, and implied to be homophobic by that asshole Tim Fogarty / Team Faggotry - it had the impact of me hating gays.

Now it's my hope that enough Muslims are imported quickly enough to change laws, so that anti-gay laws go back on the books. Check out this shit-show - Muslims in Birmingham, UK, stopped a gay teacher from promoting gay equality in an English school. You can't make this up:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/parkfield-moffat-muslim-lgbt-school-15755715

No level of anti-homosexual laws will be a problem to me either.

And I say this as someone who had zero issue with gay people before. Heck, even some of my earliest self-esteem building compliments from people early in adulthood came from gay men. But now, I would take zero issue with culture shifting to the point that we get the death penalty for gays, like in Iran.

Which is another thing - complaining stupid assholes like Team Faggotry hate White men for being homophobic, while praising Muslim countries that are actual truly homophobic.

That's why I want to see some of that culture come here.

What a genuine piece of shit someone has to be to call someone homophobic for posting HIV data, which would actually help prevent gay men from getting HIV, if such information spread.

So I want to go on record - I am perfectly fine with laws changing which make homosexuality criminally punished by death.

I don't want ANYONE here to think I have anymore tolerance for this. The left killed that in me by calling me a bigot when I wasn't one. So now I am one.

Finally, I want to say - I won't likely be pushing for any of this myself. Although that depends on how far the LGBT community goes to pushing pedophilia. I will simply support any politicians who do it.

The left destroyed my tolerance - which was once vast.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2022, 02:57:18 AM »
Matt how are you going to address this?

People have been speaking out against these preproduction decades and now it’s common practice. Society has embraced this double standard, in an attempt to “level the playing field”.

You swing on emotional extremes, don’t forgot after Biden won you said no Republican will ever win an election again. People change opinions. Everything comes around.

Do you think I'm wrong about that?

With all the ballot stuffing and importing of illegal immigrants, I'd be surprised if Republicans ever win again.

Is a Republican presidential victory possible?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2022, 03:26:48 AM »
So, a thread about an R rated movie coming out 3 months.

Did you guys also review all the other gay movies or series that have come out recently? 

Love Victor on Hulu.
Young Royals on Netflix
Fire Island on Hulu
Heartstopper on Netflix
Euphoria on HBO
Pose on Hulu

Heartstopper was amazing.  I teared up at least once every episode.

I wouldn't watch any of the f aggot shit you recommend, but thanks for giving me a list of what to avoid.

But without having watched any of those - my question would be: are these just movies about gay people? Like Brokeback Mountain? Aside from attempting to homo-sexualize a masculine idea like cowboys.

But it was just a gay romance movie. I can handle that. Well - I can't. I watched half of it in 2019, until boredom made me stop.

The trailer in the OP is entirely different - while I liked how it showed the LGBT community for the disorganized shit-show it is, doing stuff like calling Kaitlyn Jenner a "trans terrorist" [how quickly this ever-moving nihilist cultural machine chewed him up and spit him out], and ending by saying straight people had a good run...just, wow.

Incidentally, I still do speak to gay men. Whereas I have a zero tolerance policy for Jews, women, trans people, and other politically protected groups.

The thing is - attitudes change very quickly, and we are only nine meals away from another Holocaust.

That's it.

Behind all the fake tolerance people claim to have, over 160 anti-Jewish pogroms in European/Jewish history tells me that none of that will last.

Hey - Jews had free will to reasonably talk on racial matters, rather than calling totally reasonable concerns "White Supremacy". F aggots like you, Tim, made it a point to imply I am homophobic who was never your enemy before, but who is now.

And the only thing preventing all the fake tolerance for gays that you have the audacity to complain about and trash White men about from disappearing is people going hungry. That's it.

And let me tell you, Tim - when things turn totalitarian, it happens very quickly. And when legitimate grievances by people get shouted down and called homophobic, those concerned come out in vastly worse [more violent/murderous] ways when the time comes.

Really, everything depends on whether things continue to decline in freefall fashion. As I said, starvation can trigger something far more deadly.

The LGBT pushing to transition children may be their downfall. I'd strongly suggest the sick fucks in your community stop sexualizing kids.

I'm telling you - warning you, and pleading with you for that matter, there IS a line that you can cross that will change from people passively hating gays but doing nothing about it, and for this ideological warfare to turn into life and death warfare.

A part of me hopes the left doesn't push it to that point - and another part of me wants it, when I know White men can still win.

As for me - all I want is to ensure I go the rest of my human existence without the presence of gays or Jews in my real life. That's it. I'm very much at peace with this decision - but it's not a request, it's an order. None is too many, and no one will violate my boundary on this one.

I won't harm anyone providing I left alone to live freely.