Author Topic: DRUGGED UP! What's the 1st step to recovery?!  (Read 3441 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: DRUGGED UP! What's the 1st step to recovery?!
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2022, 01:04:18 PM »
You're a moron.

Justify your drug addiction any way you want Brian.

Talking in circles doesn't make you right.

Who says I am taking a high dosage again that is subjective learn the difference between subjective opinions and facts hell maybe learn the difference between a naturally occuring hormone your body produces and a drug while you are at it

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2022, 01:18:04 PM »
Who says I am taking a high dosage again that is subjective learn the difference between subjective opinions and facts hell maybe learn the difference between a naturally occuring hormone your body produces and a drug while you are at it

I'm just saying you're a moron.

Because you are.

That's a fact, not an opinion.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »
In regards to alcoholism, the Sinclair Method seems like a much better form of treatment.  Essentially it involves taking naltrexone prior to drinking so as to block the rewards associated with alcohol consumption.  Telling an alcoholic to not drink, exercise willpower, etc. is a losing battle.  IMO, of coursse...
In most cases, alcoholism and drug addiction is a thinking disease....in other words, even if this med helped kill cravings, the mental aspect is still there.

You have to have a strong desire to quit, then work on why you drink or get high, from a mental point of view, help from people who give a fuck should be accepted wholeheartedly.

Does anyone here believe that a wino or junkie is having a great time, even from the start....no, they are usually using to escape their reality because something is wrong in their lives either real or imagined....doesn`t matter.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2022, 01:31:51 PM »
I'm just saying you're a moron.

Because you are.

That's a fact, not an opinion.

Statistically speaking I am a genius bur that doesnt mean I cant make poor life choices and bad decisions

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2022, 01:34:36 PM »
Does anyone here believe that a wino or junkie is having a great time, even from the start....no, they are usually using to escape their reality because something is wrong in their lives either real or imagined....doesn`t matter.

My oldest brother is an alcoholic.

Well, he won't admit it.

But he is.

Trying to help someone who doesn't want help is impossible.

But a few times a year he breaks down and calls me, to tell me how miserable his life is.

Yet he has no interest in stopping.

It's a vicious cycle.

I feel bad for addicts, it's not always a black and white situation.

But i will agree that the first step to recovery is "wanting" to stop and realizing the problem.

My cousin did the 30 day rehab thing 4 times over a period of 2-3 years. Insurance paid for it, $30k a month. Didn't work for him but it does work for many people.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2022, 01:37:03 PM »
My oldest brother is an alcoholic.

Well, he won't admit it.

But he is.

Trying to help someone who doesn't want help is impossible.

But a few times a year he breaks down and calls me, to tell me how miserable his life is.

Yet he has no interest in stopping.

It's a vicious cycle.

I feel bad for addicts, it's not always a black and white situation.

But i will agree that the first step to recovery is "wanting" to stop and realizing the problem.

My cousin did the 30 day rehab thing 4 times over a period of 2-3 years. Insurance paid for it, $30k a month. Didn't work for him but it does work for many people.
Most people have to hit rock bottom before they even think about stopping................ ..unfortunately.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2022, 02:18:45 PM »
Because that is simply not an effective dosage. Who the fuck is anyone to say what is and isn't TRT if you Testosterone is low and you add more you are replacing your testosterone yes? You guys are arguing over something that is subjective like it is written in stone. I told you all exactly how much I took and you call me a liar because you disagree with a subjective classification. Everyone converts at a different rate. If you have to take 5grams a week to get to a total level of 800 is that not TRT? If you get to 900 and your natural levels were 700 at their peak is that someone no longer TRT if I get a refill of a 3/4 full drink and fill the cup up all the way is that not still a refill fucking nonsense.
Jesus H no trt is not subjective.  Yes dosages can vary. Like I've told you before post up your blood work and let everyone see where 500mgs is putting you. Go ahead, shut everyone up. You won't though because you're on 4-5x what is actually trt

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2022, 02:22:30 PM »
Does your body naturally produce anadrol. Keep killing yourself dude have at it. Keep us posted with your awful blood pressure reading in the meantime and your resting heart rate of 120 .

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2022, 02:34:06 PM »
Some folks need rehab, like some need (and find) religion. Whatever works for them of course.
I did notice in AA that most people there tend to blame others.

"My crappy family, my horrible upbringing, its a disease, etc".

Many weak people at some of those places who dont take ownership.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2022, 02:42:43 PM »
Jesus H no trt is not subjective.  Yes dosages can vary. Like I've told you before post up your blood work and let everyone see where 500mgs is putting you. Go ahead, shut everyone up. You won't though because you're on 4-5x what is actually trt

It is absolutely subjective again how the fuck do you not understand the difference between subjective classifications and facts? I also have not had bloodwork recently. You can't even post a pic proving you know where the fucking gym is and you want my bloodwork fuck off

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2022, 02:44:14 PM »
Does your body naturally produce anadrol. Keep killing yourself dude have at it. Keep us posted with your awful blood pressure reading in the meantime and your resting heart rate of 120 .

It is for my anemia and Andarol doesn't kill anyone it is FDA approved for children and women dumbass. Let me ask do you have any exp with it or are you ju]st talking out of your ass exactly. What makes 120 awful because someone told you it's awful think for yourself idiot babies have heart rates of 120 again think

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2022, 02:48:35 PM »
It is for my anemia and Andarol doesn't kill anyone it is FDA approved for children and women dumbass. Let me ask do you have any expo with it or are you jujst talking out of your ass exactly. What makes 120 awful because someone told you it's awful think for yourself idiot babies have heart rates of 120 again think

What 44 year old male/ female that’s not transitioning is prescribed 500 mg of TRT?

Even IFBB pros who blast and cruise use 250-300 as their TRT dose.

So it’s not subjective you are just an insecure 5’9 manlet.

All drugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2022, 02:53:20 PM »
What 44 year old male/ female that’s not transitioning is prescribed 500 mg of TRT?

All drugs.

Lol dumbass you actually believe what they tell you on video before trying to sell you fart powder. I would bet my life I am twice your fucking size

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2022, 02:54:30 PM »

All drugs.
"Subjective trt" lmao I've heard it all. When he doesn't crack 230lbs he's decide his trt isn't enough and up it to 750. Because you know, its subjective

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2022, 03:03:40 PM »
It is for my anemia and Andarol doesn't kill anyone it is FDA approved for children and women dumbass. Let me ask do you have any exp with it or are you ju]st talking out of your ass exactly. What makes 120 awful because someone told you it's awful think for yourself idiot babies have heart rates of 120 again think

;D

Babies have a high heart rate and are growing quickly.  Hanky has a high heart rate therefore he is growing quickly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2022, 03:06:23 PM »
;D

Babies have a high heart rate and are growing quickly.  Hanky has a high heart rate therefore he is growing quickly.

Now you are thinking

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2022, 03:07:11 PM »
"Subjective trt" lmao I've heard it all. When he doesn't crack 230lbs he's decide his trt isn't enough and up it to 750. Because you know, its subjective

Because more doesn't do more tried to explain that to you why don't you do some exp and find out for yourself it doesnt work that way

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2022, 03:21:56 PM »
Because more doesn't do more tried to explain that to you why don't you do some exp and find out for yourself it doesnt work that way
So pros should all drop to 500? The grams they're taking is a waist,better let them know

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2022, 03:53:21 PM »

He's full of shit.

And he did post his bloodwork a few months ago and quickly deleted the Test levels.

Both free and total Test were off the charts and listed at maximum value.

hanky claims he was clean and not on TRT or anything else at the time. And that he has naturally high test levels.

Then his TRT Doc refused to treat him because of the results; he was obviously lying and no Doc is going to touch a patient like that.

Then all of a sudden he's on 500mg of Test for TRT. After seeking a new TRT Doc.

Now he's on Anadrol for anemia, when it hasn't been used to treat anemia in 30 years. There are much better options. Try finding Anadrol at a pharmacy, they don't carry it because it's obsolete. It would only be used as an absolute last resort, not the first option.

He's a liar and a fraud. A complete phony.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2022, 04:04:33 PM »
He's full of shit.

And he did post his bloodwork a few months ago and quickly deleted the Test levels.

Both free and total Test were off the charts and listed at maximum value.

hanky claims he was clean and not on TRT or anything else at the time. And that he has naturally high test levels.

Then his TRT Doc refused to treat him because of the results; he was obviously lying and no Doc is going to touch a patient like that.

Then all of a sudden he's on 500mg of Test for TRT. After seeking a new TRT Doc.

Now he's on Anadrol for anemia, when it hasn't been used to treat anemia in 30 years. There are much better options. Try finding Anadrol at a pharmacy, they don't carry it because it's obsolete. It would only be used as an absolute last resort, not the first option.

He's a liar and a fraud. A complete phony.

I am telling you exactly what I am taking. Whether it is prescription or from my fucking bathtub or a Mexican doctor with a degree from Shizzo University doesn't change that and isn't relevant in anyway. This is an open forum other people read this disclaimers and prescriptions are necessary. Whether you call it TRT or a cycle doesn't change the fact that it is 500mg of Test and 100mg of Anadrol now does it??? I don't give a fuck where or how you think I got it. The point is it's 500mg of Test and 100mg of Anadrol that is what matters yes??? Fucking Moron if you want to find a Doctor to prescribe you Anadrol send me a PM I can send you a list of 20 it's not that difficult. Doctors will prescribe whatever you want as long as you give them a reason that is what they do. I gave them a reason and backed it up with bloodwork Anemia which covers their back and allows them to prescribe it's not that complicated whether you believe that or not doesn't matter anyway what matters is 500mg of Test and 100mg of anadrol you dumb fuck. Would you prefer I lie and say I take 100mg of Test? I even dated a damn Doctor previously just to get her to prescribe me my medications. No one said you are limited to the fucking local family physician you have been seeing for 20 years. If you Doctor says no find another one there are thousands of them. You can absolutely get any FDA approved medication prescribed if you use your Brain. Hell I had 3 different doctors at one point again fucking think. Deca, Anavar, hgh, are all easy to get prescribed compounding pharmacies can even prescribe Winstrol it is FDA approved use your brain I shouldnt have to explain everything to you. The fact that I am telling you exactly what I am taking makes me the only fucking honest one in the entire fucking industry. Right now 500mg test and 100mg anadrol. And no I do not use SEO never have and never will and I also do not use insulin. Anythign else I consider fair game but I would get a prescription first to protect myself legally. You don't need to go to Mexico you just need to have a brain. I will also take anastrazole once I get to bloated and want to drop the water weight again legally prescribed

There is nothing illegal about any level of Test

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2022, 04:26:00 PM »
I am telling you exactly what I am taking. Whether it is prescription or from my fucking bathtub or a Mexican doctor with a degree from Shizzo University doesn't change that and isn't relevant in anyway. This is an open forum other people read this disclaimers and prescriptions are necessary. Whether you call it TRT or a cycle doesn't change the fact that it is 500mg of Test and 100mg of Anadrol now does it??? I don't give a fuck where or how you think I got it. The point is it's 500mg of Test and 100mg of Anadrol that is what matters yes??? Fucking Moron if you want to find a Doctor to prescribe you Anadrol send me a PM I can send you a list of 20 it's not that difficult. Doctors will prescribe whatever you want as long as you give them a reason that is what they do. I gave them a reason and backed it up with bloodwork Anemia which covers their back and allows them to prescribe it's not that complicated whether you believe that or not doesn't matter anyway what matters is 500mg of Test and 100mg of anadrol you dumb fuck. Would you prefer I lie and say I take 100mg of Test? I even dated a damn Doctor previously just to get her to prescribe me my medications. No one said you are limited to the fucking local family physician you have been seeing for 20 years. If you Doctor says no find another one there are thousands of them. You can absolutely get any FDA approved medication prescribed if you use your Brain. Hell I had 3 different doctors at one point again fucking think. Deca, Anavar, hgh, are all easy to get prescribed compounding pharmacies can even prescribe Winstrol it is FDA approved use your brain I shouldnt have to explain everything to you. The fact that I am telling you exactly what I am taking makes me the only fucking honest one in the entire fucking industry. Right now 500mg test and 100mg anadrol. And no I do not use SEO never have and never will and I also do not use insulin. Anythign else I consider fair game but I would get a prescription first to protect myself legally. You don't need to go to Mexico you just need to have a brain. I will also take anastrazole once I get to bloated and want to drop the water weight again legally prescribed

Why don't you post the script?

Do you think we will just believe you?

Your track record is a bit sketchy around here.

I am well aware of the health clinics that you can buy steroids from.

That makes more sense that you are self medicating.

You claimed a Doctor prescribed you Anadrol for anemia.

That is a lie, you just bought it at a clinic.

Same thing i do when i go to Mexico.

Send me your Doc's info.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2022, 04:27:10 PM »

You don't care about your health otherwise you'd get your bp under control. Also arimidex should be used whether you're bloated or not, high estrogen is not a good thing. I guarantee you are at least 3x's over the reference range on estrogen.
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2022, 04:28:38 PM »
Why don't you post the script?

Do you think we will just believe you?

Your track record is a bit sketchy around here.

I am well aware of the health clinics that you can buy steroids from.

That makes more sense that you are self medicating.

You claimed a Doctor prescribed you Anadrol for anemia.

That is a lie, you just bought it at a clinic.

Same thing i do when i go to Mexico.

Send me your Doc's info.

I don't care if you believe me I have a prescription  they are easy to get especially if you have actual bloodwork showing a need but by all means carry your ass to Mexico instead dumbass

And again you are missing the entire point

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2022, 04:32:02 PM »
I don't care if you believe me I have a prescription  they are easy to get especially if you have actual bloodwork showing a need but by all means carry your ass to Mexico instead dumbass

You are lying.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2022, 04:35:41 PM »
I even dated a damn Doctor previously just to get her to prescribe me my medications.