Author Topic: Intervention Time for Matt? Welfare Check? Forced Institional Commitment  (Read 8053 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Is it still up? I'd like to see this

Same thing your wife said to me…

Dave D

• Getbig V

It’s difficult for you to maintain an erection?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
It’s difficult for you to maintain an erection?

Why are you so concerned with my erections?

Got a dark secret to share with us, “Dave D”?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Why are you so concerned with my erections?

Got a dark secret to share with us, “Dave D”?

It’s not a secret “Walter”. My heart weeps for soft wieners…

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
It’s not a secret “Walter”. My heart weeps for soft wieners…

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”

You know...after I hit "post" I knew I was opening myself to responses like these  :D

My condolences to your flaccid, useless penis.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
The thread that got Matt banned for the 2. Start on page 3, on page 4 it happens. The original post is gone, but most of it is quoted by OMR, the only thing missing is the Nazi WWII execution pit photo that was posted with it.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679496.50 .

Dude lost his mind.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Birds of a feather flock together

???

E
E

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Matt is fine, he's spending his ban working out with Vegan Gains -

Note the bloat, the cycle is working.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
Dude lost his mind.

Yep.

I knew he was crazy beyond the claptrap "oh, I'm autistic!" veneer, but I wrote him off as an insecure, socially maladroit blowhard. 

I have never been entirely unsympathetic to a few of the things he whines about.  For example, the concept of "white privilege" in the States is mostly bullshit.  Affirmative action is bogus and ananchronistic now, to the point of being discriminatory.  For a very long time, being a black American WAS shit...but the pendulum has long since swung in the other direction.

As for Jews?  His hatred is misplaced.  Do some rich Jews wield incredible power over the movies, media and banks?  Yes.  Is that reason to rejoice in Nazi death camps, and "smile" at images of the emaciated corpses of little kids being murdered and thrown into a pit?

Coupled with his hopelessly misplaced Waterloos about facing down police over facemasks, weird misogynistic ramblings and seemingly general confusion about how to manage his own body, and you have a headcase.  After all, he smokes, but frets over a steroid shot; then, he's adding an oral, because he wants to gain weight, yet, not too much; but then, he's 40, and might not get this chance again, so he wonders if he should go all-in...only that might affect his long-term health, soo...

The poor guy is all over the map.  He's not just Asperger's -- he's schizophrenic, and potentially violent judging by his all-caps meltdowns when confronted with folks like McWay.

Lord only knows what a permanent ban would do to him.  He's smarter than that pathetic Genova kid, and we've heard zilch outta Janoy for a long time (praise God!).  My guess is without a pressure valve, Matt would only get worse.  I'm tired of his rantings and blubbering here, and I honestly think giving him another chance is pissing in the wind...but, fuck.  Maybe if he comes back, someone can talk him into seeking the help he needs.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
That is one fat lesbian vegan pains is nailing.

Flexacon

• Getbig V

Lord only knows what a permanent ban would do to him.  He's smarter than that pathetic Genova kid, and we've heard zilch outta Janoy for a long time (praise God!).  My guess is without a pressure valve, Matt would only get worse.  I'm tired of his rantings and blubbering here, and I honestly think giving him another chance is pissing in the wind...but, fuck.  Maybe if he comes back, someone can talk him into seeking the help he needs.

Genova is great at using people. Matt is great at being used

Genova has a far more successful Youtube channel than Matt

Genova has an army of loyal followers. Everyone hates Matt

Genova is a Jew. Matt only looks like a Jew.

Genova > Matt

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Yep.

I knew he was crazy beyond the claptrap "oh, I'm autistic!" veneer, but I wrote him off as an insecure, socially maladroit blowhard. 

I have never been entirely unsympathetic to a few of the things he whines about.  For example, the concept of "white privilege" in the States is mostly bullshit.  Affirmative action is bogus and ananchronistic now, to the point of being discriminatory.  For a very long time, being a black American WAS shit...but the pendulum has long since swung in the other direction.

As for Jews?  His hatred is misplaced.  Do some rich Jews wield incredible power over the movies, media and banks?  Yes.  Is that reason to rejoice in Nazi death camps, and "smile" at images of the emaciated corpses of little kids being murdered and thrown into a pit?

Coupled with his hopelessly misplaced Waterloos about facing down police over facemasks, weird misogynistic ramblings and seemingly general confusion about how to manage his own body, and you have a headcase.  After all, he smokes, but frets over a steroid shot; then, he's adding an oral, because he wants to gain weight, yet, not too much; but then, he's 40, and might not get this chance again, so he wonders if he should go all-in...only that might affect his long-term health, soo...

The poor guy is all over the map.  He's not just Asperger's -- he's schizophrenic, and potentially violent judging by his all-caps meltdowns when confronted with folks like McWay.

Well said.

For me it's hard to tell if it's all hot air or if he has the balls to actually do something about it.

You see a lot of people talking big online.

I'm just curious if Matt would have it within himself to act on his impulses.

I think the answer is "no".

But if he goes and shoots up a Police station or a Jewish community center, that wouldn't shock me.

His posts towards TimF are a bit shocking, even for me.

If he stood face to face with TimF, would he man up or cower?

Stephano

• Getbig IV
That is one fat lesbian vegan pains is nailing.

What the fuck?  That's a woman?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
I read alot of his posts. He for sure has alot of anger.  It appears to be over A Woman...big surprise huh... He has ALOT of anger in him he truly needs to let go of. He should probably talk to someone but I highly doubt that he will. In Canada can u get in trouble for threatening posts ECT? Just curious..I would worry about that if I were him. The prime minister is a nut job up there
irongearco.com

Griffith

• Getbig V
I read alot of his posts. He for sure has alot of anger.  It appears to be over A Woman...big surprise huh... He has ALOT of anger in him he truly needs to let go of. He should probably talk to someone but I highly doubt that he will. In Canada can u get in trouble for threatening posts ECT? Just curious..I would worry about that if I were him. The prime minister is a nut job up there

He is suffering from a serious case of oneitis.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
He is suffering from a serious case of oneitis.

He is suffering from a severe case of mental retardation

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
What the fuck?  That's a woman?

sadly yes. But what could we expect from vegan gains. He fucks himself with dildoes on webcam.  :-X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
sadly yes. But what could we expect from vegan gains. He fucks himself with dildoes on webcam.  :-X

That can’t be a woman

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Quote From Matt C.

"Specifically for Jews, women, trans people, and other protected groups: I refuse to interact with any of them. I'm not going to be accused of a hate crime for defending myself. These groups must stay away from me. That's an order. Almost zero exceptions apply. It's not zero - but it's close."

He's pretty much Spot on with what he say's here.

Agreed.
X2 Matt. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Incredible workmanship

;D :D ;D :D ;D

They're so Technologically Minded & Advanced

Best Builders & architects on The Planet
 :D ;D :D ;D :D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Quote From Matt C.

"Specifically for Jews, women, trans people, and other protected groups: I refuse to interact with any of them. I'm not going to be accused of a hate crime for defending myself. These groups must stay away from me. That's an order. Almost zero exceptions apply. It's not zero - but it's close."

He's pretty much Spot on with what he say's here.

Agreed.
X2 Matt.

Quoting your hero Matt C. again I see?

I have to admit......you guys make a GREAT couple.

:)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Quoting your hero Matt C. again I see?

I have to admit......you guys make a GREAT couple.

:)

::)

FUCK OFF KHUNT & TAKE MORE T.E.VACCINES THEY'RE CLEARLY FUCKING YOU UP

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
must be the newest electronic device from The Goodrum Group.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
When does Matt come out of detention?