Author Topic: Intervention Time for Matt? Welfare Check? Forced Institional Commitment  (Read 8307 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty good bros with Matt. Shocker?
He has plenty of reason to be angry at the state of world and in particular the socioeconomic and cultural affairs of his country. Anyway, obviously he needs to understand that he can't openly voice some of his more extreme views without backlash and maybe even some visits from people in suits.

I don't know if I'll be of any help but I'm to reach out and chat with him as in telephone and hopefully cooler heads prevail. He really needs God in his life. I wouldn't call Matt a racist. We wouldn't be able to have the relationship we do.

the black one or the white one?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
the black one or the white one?

There's only one true and living God. God The Father and his son. Yeshua and Yahweh. They are black and the creators of ALL things.
All other gods are idols. Everyone has a chance for salvation.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There's only one true and living God. God The Father and his son. Yeshua and Yahweh. They are black and the creators of ALL things.

Incredible workmanship

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional

Incredible workmanship

Not good but only one tiny step behind American Home Construction.

https://dengarden.com/misc/American-Houses-and-Bad-Quality

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
There is a huge difference between joking about race, gender, and sexual orientation and what mental midget Matt Canning was doing. He didn’t get banned because Getbig has become “woke”, he got himself banned because he is a raving fucking lunatic who can’t interact with adults in any type of setting. Jesus Christ the fucking dipshit posted a photo of genocide in a Nazi concentration camp and said it always makes him happy to see Jews being killed. He wanted attention and a reaction - he got it. If I was OMR or Ron Avidan that fucking retard would be gone from here for good.

Ranting about shooting it out with the police if they try to enforce a health mandate, carrying on a decade long campaign of stupidity against Lakehead University because they fired him, and threatening to kill the mother of one of his brood of illegitimate kids isn’t just attention-whoring. He is a social fucking misfit who can’t cope with everyone else being better than him, so he loathes his existence of living in his mommy’s basement and trying to project some type of “cool” persona online.

As far as him needing an intervention, fuck that bullshit. He needed proper parenting 35 years ago, not some internet well wishes. He’s 40 fucking years old for chrissakes, his mental development is obviously stunted to that of a 12 year old.

Intervene all you want, but you won’t see me doing it. He’s an asshole who comes here for attention and he crossed the civility line long ago.

When he comes back, I will be 10X as ruthless toward him as I ever was. He poked the collective Getbig “bear” and now he has to deal with the collective Getbig repercussions. Or he can slink off back to his shithole life and never be heard from again. Makes no fucking difference to me.
What If we try to help him instead? For his kids sake....

Fortress

• Getbig V
Fortress hopes for a relative peace in Matt’s life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Fortress hopes for a relative peace in Matt’s life.
You may have caused this.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Did Matt get banned..?

My attempt at a PM just got blocked
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Did Matt get banned..?

two weeks

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Who is “we”?

You got your boyfriend stuck in your ass while you typed that?

Raising Matt Canning’s illegitimate brood is definitely not my responsibility. He had them, he needs to raise them. It’s him that needs to take accountability and responsibility.

This isn’t a situation where a 12 year old was being teased. This is a 40 year old man lashing out at the world because he isn’t getting the life he feels he is owed. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
We aren't his friends and family. This is the internet. His baby mommas should keep the kids away from him. Matt is not in his right mind.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
But isn't Matt a member of the club, until he isn't?

I know it's a long shot, but give him that chance.

I'm with you guys, but we owe him a chance.

The last chance.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Did Matt get banned..?

Yes. I believe 2 weeks from OMR due to antisemitic comments.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Matt has probably been on medication for his retardation for a while now. The lack of appetite is an obvious side effect

I also pointed out several months ago that Matts kids spend their weekends/holidays that are meant to be with him, with his parents. They don't want the kids around Matt for obvious reasons.

The time for intervention was a decade ago. Just sit back now and enjoy his retardation.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
There is a huge difference between joking about race, gender, and sexual orientation and what mental midget Matt Canning was doing. He didn’t get banned because Getbig has become “woke”, he got himself banned because he is a raving fucking lunatic who can’t interact with adults in any type of setting. Jesus Christ the fucking dipshit posted a photo of genocide in a Nazi concentration camp and said it always makes him happy to see Jews being killed. He wanted attention and a reaction - he got it. If I was OMR or Ron Avidan that fucking retard would be gone from here for good.

Ranting about shooting it out with the police if they try to enforce a health mandate, carrying on a decade long campaign of stupidity against Lakehead University because they fired him, and threatening to kill the mother of one of his brood of illegitimate kids isn’t just attention-whoring. He is a social fucking misfit who can’t cope with everyone else being better than him, so he loathes his existence of living in his mommy’s basement and trying to project some type of “cool” persona online.

As far as him needing an intervention, fuck that bullshit. He needed proper parenting 35 years ago, not some internet well wishes. He’s 40 fucking years old for chrissakes, his mental development is obviously stunted to that of a 12 year old.

Intervene all you want, but you won’t see me doing it. He’s an asshole who comes here for attention and he crossed the civility line long ago.

When he comes back, I will be 10X as ruthless toward him as I ever was. He poked the collective Getbig “bear” and now he has to deal with the collective Getbig repercussions. Or he can slink off back to his shithole life and never be heard from again. Makes no fucking difference to me.

Can't disagree with any of this.  If he hasn't already lost visitation rights to his children I can't believe it's far off.  His rhetoric on here could lead to people we don't want on here observing.  Especially if he commits any sort of carnage across the border.  Thank Christ he can't walk into a sporting goods store and arm himself to the tits over in Canada.  2 week ban for the reprehensible shit he's been posting is mind blowingly light. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Did Matt get banned..?

Yes. I believe 2 weeks from OMR due to antisemitic comments.

The thread that got Matt banned for the 2. Start on page 3, on page 4 it happens. The original post is gone, but most of it is quoted by OMR, the only thing missing is the Nazi WWII execution pit photo that was posted with it.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679496.50 .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

You are a fucking moron.  Go back on hiatus. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You are a fucking moron.  Go back on hiatus.

Sounds like you're triggered ABRAHAM...The irony...oh brother...fuck outta shit stain.

keanu

• Getbig IV
But isn't Matt a member of the club, until he isn't?

I know it's a long shot, but give him that chance.

I'm with you guys, but we owe him a chance.

The last chance.
  Matt is Matt he can't adapt. He'll go extinct. He has ZERO self awareness.  Either accept him or not. I hope his family takes this on, but he is really far gone. As far as Getbig goes, we don't owe him shit. I always hoped he could turn things around but he's gone full retard.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Matt "Inseminator" Canning is a cutting edge artist - go easy on him.
He may be autistic and paranoid but he's not as stupid as the commoners.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Matt is Matt he can't adapt. He'll go extinct. He has ZERO self awareness. 

when Matt was being interviewed on YouTube by bast and his friend they were just toying with him. I would almost call it bullying. Yet again, Matt could not see this and he just thought it was a legitimate conversation.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Don't worry boys.

I'm sure 14 days of exile away from the pinnacle of human intellectual intercourse will arrest this profound steep slide into madness.

I have no doubt that he has already gotten over the fact this imposition was administered out to him by a gay jew ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don't worry boys.

I'm sure 14 days of exile away from the pinnacle of human intellectual intercourse will arrest this profound steep slide into madness.

I have no doubt that he has already gotten over the fact this imposition was administered out to him by a gay jew ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
when Matt was being interviewed on YouTube by bast and his friend they were just toying with him. I would almost call it bullying. Yet again, Matt could not see this and he just thought it was a legitimate conversation.

Is it still up? I'd like to see this

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
The thread that got Matt banned for the 2. Start on page 3, on page 4 it happens. The original post is gone, but most of it is quoted by OMR, the only thing missing is the Nazi WWII execution pit photo that was posted with it.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=679496.50 .

Wow... ... ...

(Thanks BB)
T