Author Topic: DRUGGED UP! What's the 1st step to recovery?!  (Read 3403 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: DRUGGED UP! What's the 1st step to recovery?!
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2022, 04:37:49 PM »
You are lying.

It doesnt matter again you are getting all caught up on the part that doesnt matter where or how or why instead of focusing on what actual matters. What are you taking and how much 500mg of Test and 100mg of Anadrol the shit you want to argue to death about does not matter either way does not change a godamn thing. People want to know what you are taking and what are your results. Whether you get it from a sketchy Dr a family physician or fucking China does not matter at all pick anyone you want it doesnt matter. But yes absolutely I have prescription and can and will produce them if anyone ever pulls up in a police car or request them in court. Otherwise fuck off I am telling you what matters 500mg of test and 100mg of Andarol that is as forthright as I can beon the internet you dumbfuck.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2022, 04:39:11 PM »
You don't care about your health otherwise you'd get your bp under control. Also arimidex should be used whether you're bloated or not, high estrogen is not a good thing. I guarantee you are at least 3x's over the reference range on estrogen.

Low estrogen is how you get injured estrogen helps with growth why do you think cattle growth implants also contain estrogen?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2022, 04:44:37 PM »
Low estrogen is how you get injured estrogen helps with growth why do you think cattle growth implants also contain estrogen?
How many years do cattle actually live before they're slaughtered, not long. You'll grow just fine with estrogen within the normal reference range.
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2022, 04:45:23 PM »
Apparently there are two schools of HRT therapy. One school treats lab values and the other obviously goes more after the subjective feeling of the patient. The subjective docs work at clinics that prescribe easily, with little labwork, and make their living from "wellness." Go figure. I mean actual endocrinologists usually look for pituitary tumors before prescribing test in the first place. But from what I've seen the liberal docs still look at lab values, it's not entirely subjective. For example, I saw on Facebook patients saying a certain doc allowed their patients to reach about 1300 (when accepted normal ranges are about 300-900 to a 1000mg) if that is where they feel their best. I would say bhank is wrong about true HRT, it's not that subjective, it would be extremely rare anyone is prescribed 500mg by a "serious" doc. But I'm told there are isolated cases when someone required 500mg to reach normal range.

I would say the 500mg docs are not true HRT at heart. They like to create a "suprahysiological man." Today when you look at people in the media, the people we are told are most attractive and most beautiful are largely artificial creations. The action men do not have normal levels of musculature and both the women and men are on GH and plastic surgery.
Is bhank endangering his life and denying what he is actually doing? How could I criticize him when I'm doing the same at the same age? But people here aren't just critical because they hate bodybuilding and bodybuilders or hormones, it's him being so cocky and unwilling to admit to anything negative. And sure, the few lifetime naturals and 50+ year old "not on since their 20s and no HRT" get their digs in. I can understand being pissed off the attitude but is what he is doing so crazy? I think he alternates between liberal HRT and light cycles. That's fine by me but there's still time to drop to true HRT at a later age. But sure, it might be a bit hypocritical and delusional of me since I'm doing the same.

As far as his physique, it's not bad at all considering his genetic muscle bellies and his handicaps. The size is more than it looks. I believe his bodyweight claims.The genetically gifted bodybuilders, the only ones who are responding to anabolics at all according to some here are the bodybuilders joswift and wes etc post. The ones who weigh way less than they look. If every weight lifter, juicer and recreational bodybuilder competed you would see the true average which I believe is way lower than many here assume. Most of us look like shit and should never be photographed or mentioned in connection to bodybuilding.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2022, 05:04:37 PM »
How many years do cattle actually live before they're slaughtered, not long. You'll grow just fine with estrogen within the normal reference range.

Some "experts" claim the estrogen from conversion of test from test use is actually protective of health and should not be touched with antiestrogens, which bring more problems than they solve. I don't think this has been determined yet, at least to my satisfaction. There are pretty good arguments either way, I'm leaning more towards not touching it. But that might be because I never got into using them many years ago when they arrived on the market, they were pretty hard to get here. Some reputable people claim you simply can't get rid of enough fluid from your ankles for competition. I don't know about that, guys got plenty hard before AIs but OTOH they didn't use as many aromatizable compounds.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2022, 05:23:16 PM »
Apparently there are two schools of HRT therapy. One school treats lab values and the other obviously goes more after the subjective feeling of the patient. The subjective docs work at clinics that prescribe easily, with little labwork, and make their living from "wellness." Go figure. I mean actual endocrinologists usually look for pituitary tumors before prescribing test in the first place. But from what I've seen the liberal docs still look at lab values, it's not entirely subjective. For example, I saw on Facebook patients saying a certain doc allowed their patients to reach about 1300 (when accepted normal ranges are about 300-900 to a 1000mg) if that is where they feel their best. I would say bhank is wrong about true HRT, it's not that subjective, it would be extremely rare anyone is prescribed 500mg by a "serious" doc. But I'm told there are isolated cases when someone required 500mg to reach normal range.

I would say the 500mg docs are not true HRT at heart. They like to create a "suprahysiological man." Today when you look at people in the media, the people we are told are most attractive and most beautiful are largely artificial creations. The action men do not have normal levels of musculature and both the women and men are on GH and plastic surgery.
Is bhank endangering his life and denying what he is actually doing? How could I criticize him when I'm doing the same at the same age? But people here aren't just critical because they hate bodybuilding and bodybuilders or hormones, it's him being so cocky and unwilling to admit to anything negative. And sure, the few lifetime naturals and 50+ year old "not on since their 20s and no HRT" get their digs in. I can understand being pissed off the attitude but is what he is doing so crazy? I think he alternates between liberal HRT and light cycles. That's fine by me but there's still time to drop to true HRT at a later age. But sure, it might be a bit hypocritical and delusional of me since I'm doing the same.

As far as his physique, it's not bad at all considering his genetic muscle bellies and his handicaps. The size is more than it looks. I believe his bodyweight claims.The genetically gifted bodybuilders, the only ones who are responding to anabolics at all according to some here are the bodybuilders joswift and wes etc post. The ones who weigh way less than they look. If every weight lifter, juicer and recreational bodybuilder competed you would see the true average which I believe is way lower than many here assume. Most of us look like shit and should never be photographed or mentioned in connection to bodybuilding.

hanky's test levels were off the charts without supplementation. His words. He was clean for months and was over 1500.

That is correct, there is legit TRT and "clinics" who you can buy whatever you want. Just like the pill mills that sell narcotics if you have money.

That's the point, having an Endo prescribe you Test because you need it. My Endo runs a gambit of tests on me every 6 months, and that is just for 100mg of Test a week. Real TRT. There is no such thing as TRT in the 500mg range. That's a full cycle for building muscle. No benefit to having levels that high unless you are trying to get big and strong.

hanky admitted he stopped doing legit TRT because he was tired of the testing required by his Doctor. Now he just pays for a script so he can avoid legal problems. He's laid it all out for us and forgets we all aren't retards like him and remember things.

He's paying for steroids at a "clinic" that isn't treating an illness.

I don't care what he does, it's his body, but he should be honest as some people might learn a thing or two.

He is bypassing the legal ramifications by not buying on the black market, which is a good idea.

He is not consulting a Doctor for health reasons, he's paying for steroids to gain muscle mass.

Just wish he would tell the truth.

There are a lot of things people can learn not to do from hanky.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2022, 05:41:37 PM »
I am telling you exactly what I am taking. Whether it is prescription or from my fucking bathtub or a Mexican doctor with a degree from Shizzo University doesn't change that and isn't relevant in anyway. This is an open forum other people read this disclaimers and prescriptions are necessary. Whether you call it TRT or a cycle doesn't change the fact that it is 500mg of Test and 100mg of Anadrol now does it??? I don't give a fuck where or how you think I got it. The point is it's 500mg of Test and 100mg of Anadrol that is what matters yes??? Fucking Moron if you want to find a Doctor to prescribe you Anadrol send me a PM I can send you a list of 20 it's not that difficult. Doctors will prescribe whatever you want as long as you give them a reason that is what they do. I gave them a reason and backed it up with bloodwork Anemia which covers their back and allows them to prescribe it's not that complicated whether you believe that or not doesn't matter anyway what matters is 500mg of Test and 100mg of anadrol you dumb fuck. Would you prefer I lie and say I take 100mg of Test? I even dated a damn Doctor previously just to get her to prescribe me my medications. No one said you are limited to the fucking local family physician you have been seeing for 20 years. If you Doctor says no find another one there are thousands of them. You can absolutely get any FDA approved medication prescribed if you use your Brain. Hell I had 3 different doctors at one point again fucking think. Deca, Anavar, hgh, are all easy to get prescribed compounding pharmacies can even prescribe Winstrol it is FDA approved use your brain I shouldnt have to explain everything to you. The fact that I am telling you exactly what I am taking makes me the only fucking honest one in the entire fucking industry. Right now 500mg test and 100mg anadrol. And no I do not use SEO never have and never will and I also do not use insulin. Anythign else I consider fair game but I would get a prescription first to protect myself legally. You don't need to go to Mexico you just need to have a brain. I will also take anastrazole once I get to bloated and want to drop the water weight again legally prescribed

There is nothing illegal about any level of Test

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2022, 05:44:50 PM »
I even dated a damn Doctor previously just to get her to prescribe me my medications.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2022, 05:47:47 PM »

Bingo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2022, 07:23:03 PM »
hanky's test levels were off the charts without supplementation. His words. He was clean for months and was over 1500.

That is correct, there is legit TRT and "clinics" who you can buy whatever you want. Just like the pill mills that sell narcotics if you have money.

That's the point, having an Endo prescribe you Test because you need it. My Endo runs a gambit of tests on me every 6 months, and that is just for 100mg of Test a week. Real TRT. There is no such thing as TRT in the 500mg range. That's a full cycle for building muscle. No benefit to having levels that high unless you are trying to get big and strong.

hanky admitted he stopped doing legit TRT because he was tired of the testing required by his Doctor. Now he just pays for a script so he can avoid legal problems. He's laid it all out for us and forgets we all aren't retards like him and remember things.

He's paying for steroids at a "clinic" that isn't treating an illness.

I don't care what he does, it's his body, but he should be honest as some people might learn a thing or two.

He is bypassing the legal ramifications by not buying on the black market, which is a good idea.

He is not consulting a Doctor for health reasons, he's paying for steroids to gain muscle mass.

Just wish he would tell the truth.

There are a lot of things people can learn not to do from hanky.

What part of I could not walk in 2019 did you miss I am absolutely trying to add muscle to my legs never denied that and if it is a script from a Dr at a clinic and the clinic calls itself TRT that is good enough for me. I never claimed to go to a local endo I have always used HRT and TRT clinics except when I actually dated a local female Dr who would prescribe it. I consider being able to walk a health reason also anabolics are anti-inflammatory and Crohns is an inflammatory disease. My two main health concerns are my knees that were inflamed and my digestive tract that was inflamed treating them is absolutely a legitimate health concern as is my anemia. When on nothing I can't walk and I cant keep food down right now I feel great that is a bigger concern to me than my blood pressure.

https://scholars.direct/Articles/gastroenterology/jgr-3-019.php?jid=gastroenterology

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2022, 01:03:33 AM »
Go ahead and take 100mg have at it. I am telling you that is not an effective dosage for me. I have a very high metabolism it will do absolutely nothing for me. I honestly don't care how much anyone else does or doesn't take. You don't get a cookie for taking more less or none. If someone says they drink 5 beers socially are you going to argue with them to the death over how many beers is social drinking vs binge drinking how many joints is medicinal how many advil is for a headache wtf does it matter if they say they drink 5 beers it is 5 beers who gives a fuck how you subjectively classify it? How the fuck do you people not understand the difference between subjective statement and factual statements? 500mg is a factual statement TRT is subjective calling 100mg or 10kmg TRT or a cycle is a fucking subjective statement. It used to just be fake natties when I was younger now every idiot wants to brag about how little test they supposedly take for TRT you are still taking test regardless it doesn't matter how much you take. Fucking Pro's no longer say they don't take steroids they just say they take a TRT dosage. Idiots always want to say well I might not be in as good of shape but I only take x and he takes x times 2 it is all fucking bullshit test is test. Your body can only use so much anyway after it is full after you are hitting the receptors an extra fucking 1000cc a day isn't going to make a lick of difference. By all means take 500mg then try 5k you simply wont get any better results

What's your sex hormone binding globulin sitting at out of interest? Must be near zero if your body is metabolising 500mg of "trt" at such lightning fast pace. You truly are 1 in a billion! A marvel of modern science. An outlier.

Or maybe, just maybe you're just full of absolute shit

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2022, 04:16:32 AM »
What part of I could not walk in 2019 did you miss I am absolutely trying to add muscle to my legs never denied that and if it is a script from a Dr at a clinic and the clinic calls itself TRT that is good enough for me. I never claimed to go to a local endo I have always used HRT and TRT clinics except when I actually dated a local female Dr who would prescribe it. I consider being able to walk a health reason also anabolics are anti-inflammatory and Crohns is an inflammatory disease. My two main health concerns are my knees that were inflamed and my digestive tract that was inflamed treating them is absolutely a legitimate health concern as is my anemia. When on nothing I can't walk and I cant keep food down right now I feel great that is a bigger concern to me than my blood pressure.

https://scholars.direct/Articles/gastroenterology/jgr-3-019.php?jid=gastroenterology

Bhanky,

I have some questions.

What ended this relationship? 

Was he/she a tranvestite or trans-sexual?

Did you beat him/her up when he/she cut your dose?