Author Topic: New Look Physique update  (Read 15925 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: New Look Physique update
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2022, 07:56:00 PM »
It looks like one of your eyes is drooping.

What’s causing this?

HGH?
I don’t see it?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2022, 08:16:27 PM »
I am not a Human Being

Seriously, you look very old. Your face Looks 60-70.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2022, 08:53:28 PM »

And just like that, witness protection program Bhanky emerges

All 180 lbs of him.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2022, 09:09:11 PM »
All 180 lbs of him.

180 pounds on 500 mg of testosterone and anadrol to look like that.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2022, 04:57:22 AM »
180 pounds on 500 mg of testosterone and anadrol to look like that.

I look great and I am 223lbs in that pic keep hating

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2022, 05:46:47 AM »

Gyno is flaring up.

I suggest you get on caber and prami asap.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2022, 06:01:50 AM »
Gyno is flaring up.

I suggest you get on caber and prami asap.

I get it you are a slob and just want to talk shit and put down my pyhsique tell me I fat then tell me I am 185lbs tell me I am short then tell me I have gyno make up sit inhections you claim to see tell everyone I use SEO and I am bald whatver you can do to doscredit my physique doesnt change the fact I look great I am large and lean I have no gyno amd I am 511 my neck also is in fact 18.5 inches relaxed 19 flexed hell I even have hair on my head although blond and thin. Arms are 18.5 right now and yes I am over 220lbs. Now you can scream lies all you want I know what I weigh and what I measure and what I and do not do. I also know I look great. Clearly your comments are coming from a dissatisfaction with yourself. I kind of feel bad for you. Maybe you should start working out instead of just posting made up workouts you dont do and diets you dont follow. Mayne then you would have your own self esteem and no longer feel the need to constantly  attack mine. I look great no gyno here stop projecting your man boobs and inferiority complex onto me.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2022, 06:13:13 AM »
I look great

43 years of training and lifting, and being in gyms, I dont think I ever heard a person say this about themselves.
(Except for Al Franken)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2022, 07:23:15 AM »
I get it you are a slob and just want to talk shit and put down my pyhsique tell me I fat then tell me I am 185lbs tell me I am short then tell me I have gyno make up sit inhections you claim to see tell everyone I use SEO and I am bald whatver you can do to doscredit my physique doesnt change the fact I look great I am large and lean I have no gyno amd I am 511 my neck also is in fact 18.5 inches relaxed 19 flexed hell I even have hair on my head although blond and thin. Arms are 18.5 right now and yes I am over 220lbs. Now you can scream lies all you want I know what I weigh and what I measure and what I and do not do. I also know I look great. Clearly your comments are coming from a dissatisfaction with yourself. I kind of feel bad for you. Maybe you should start working out instead of just posting made up workouts you dont do and diets you dont follow. Mayne then you would have your own self esteem and no longer feel the need to constantly  attack mine. I look great no gyno here stop projecting your man boobs and inferiority complex onto me.

If what you're saying is true, how big is your head in order for your neck to be 18 inches? It must be nearly impossible for you to find hats.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2022, 07:40:52 AM »
good build but worthless steroid upkeep will get you to casket pretty much god bless
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2022, 07:59:32 AM »

its all head and metal legs

this was Bob Paris at 6.1 and 230 lb

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2022, 08:26:11 AM »

You’re bald.
You look like a pug.
You are unemployed.
You are a drug addict.
You are a hypochondriac.
You are a wifebeater.
You absolutely weigh under 200 lbs.

There is no hate, you’re not significant enough to make the effort to hate you.

Basically you’re Shizzo on a boatload of drugs. Except Shizzo has never assaulted a woman.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2022, 08:28:06 AM »
You’re bald.
You look like a pug.
You are unemployed.
You are a drug addict.
You are a hypochondriac.
You are a wifebeater.
You absolutely weigh under 200 lbs.

There is no hate, you’re not significant enough to make the effort to hate you.

Basically you’re Shizzo on a boatload of drugs. Except Shizzo has never assaulted a woman.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2022, 08:47:20 AM »

We weigh the exact same

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2022, 08:57:17 AM »
We weigh the exact same
Your brain matter?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2022, 10:26:03 AM »

There is no denying the fact that you are bald. Any bald person or balding person can grow hair on the side. Re: bald

SEO perhaps no, site injections for localized swelling growth 100 percent you are guilty of this.

Iv posted my my actual diet and training. Diet from DJ, training from the late John Meadows. I’m sorry you can’t comprehend with your 1 set of pull-ups.

You are the same person who argues with everyone saying 500 mg of testosterone is considered TRT and not a full cycle.

You are also the same for who says anadrol is used for anemia.

Coach posted his cycle and he is less than half and double your size.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2022, 11:57:18 AM »
250 mg is a cycle, 500 mg brings most into the 2500-range for total test, a mega-cycle.
Not by todays standards of course, but in reality. Todays whack-jobs just take too much crap. A waste...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2022, 12:23:57 PM »
There is no denying the fact that you are bald. Any bald person or balding person can grow hair on the side. Re: bald

SEO perhaps no, site injections for localized swelling growth 100 percent you are guilty of this.

Iv posted my my actual diet and training. Diet from DJ, training from the late John Meadows. I’m sorry you can’t comprehend with your 1 set of pull-ups.

You are the same person who argues with everyone saying 500 mg of testosterone is considered TRT and not a full cycle.

You are also the same for who says anadrol is used for anemia.

Coach posted his cycle and he is less than half and double your size.

You don't diet or train stop your lying you just pull nonsense of the internet your comments on PEDs have proven this again and again

Coach is my exact same size he is just shorter

Anadrol is used for anemia you fucking moron

Why the fuck would anyone do site injections for localized swelling if they were not in a contest? I do not do site injections not sure how I can be anymore clear about that. I have symetrical issues between shoulders as I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and 1 bad dislocation and the shoulder sits differently in the joint now. Also one side has a torn pec so the shoulder on that side does more work as it compensates. Why would anyone just shoot into one shoulder if I did site injections or SEO I would do them into the smaller side not just keep hitting one side one arm and one delt fucking nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2022, 12:26:04 PM »
its all head and metal legs

this was Bob Paris at 6.1 and 230 lb

Good for him lets see you and not from 1985 try today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2022, 12:28:21 PM »
250 mg is a cycle, 500 mg brings most into the 2500-range for total test, a mega-cycle.
Not by todays standards of course, but in reality. Todays whack-jobs just take too much crap. A waste...

My college buddy who placed top 10 in Nationals as an NPC heavy at 21 years old took 2 3cc shots a day and that was 20 plus years ago. He got up to a solid 260lbs at 21 years old

500mg is not a mega cycle that is literally 2-2.5cc. I don't believe in cycles. I stay on year round at a moderate TRT dosage again moderate is a subjective term I consider 500mg moderate although sometimes I take a little less as sometimes I get 200mg instead of 250mg and I take 2cc a week. Again do whatever you want 2cc is what I recommend and what works for me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2022, 12:46:21 PM »
Thinning yes Blond yes Bald no I have hair growing on the top of my head it is darker and thicker on the sides but it grows on top no bald spot either full coverage just blond and yes thin so short now. When light hits blond hair it can look bald in photos but I am not bald it's just blond and thin

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2022, 12:52:15 PM »
Good for him lets see you and not from 1985 try today
All good things to those who wait,,,,,,,

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2022, 12:54:00 PM »
Thinning yes Blond yes Bald no I have hair growing on the top of my head it is darker and thicker on the sides but it grows on top no bald spot either full coverage just blond and yes thin so short now

Looks like you're on Palumbo's shoe polish path, probably close to the 3rd photo here.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2022, 12:56:37 PM »
Looks like you're on Palumbo's shoe polish path, probably close to the 3rd photo here.

Blond shoe polish? I just got back from the beach there is no product in my hair that is what it looks like. I am not claiming to have a thick head of hair just saying I am not lying when I say I am not bald