Author Topic: Commando: The Torment of Bennett  (Read 2297 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Commando: The Torment of Bennett
« on: June 29, 2022, 09:11:55 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: The Torment of Bennett
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 09:15:52 AM »

Putting ice cream on each other’s noses and feeding the deer. Jenny and me

Bhanky level of fatherhood right there

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 03:40:38 PM »
This thread deserves more participation from Getbig. Bump!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 03:46:45 PM »
This thread deserves more participation from Getbig. Bump!

You’re damn right!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 03:59:17 PM »

Ironically, Bennett did always remind me of Freddy Mercury, but somehow gayer.

I thought they could have picked a better and more sinister looking bad guy. Bennett was so gay he made Richard Simmons look like the punisher.

I always wondered why they didn't instead go with classic 80's bad guy actor Brian Thompson.

"1"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 04:53:18 PM »

I thought they could have picked a better and more sinister looking bad guy. Bennett was so gay he made Richard Simmons look like the punisher.

I always wondered why they didn't instead go with classic 80's bad guy actor Brian Thompson.

"1"

I think that Arnold was insecure and he didn’t want any tough looking guy to be his advisory.

Arnold wanted no competition from any other alpha-male types.

Look at Terminator 2. One of the most massive sequels in movie history. And Arnold wanted a relatively unknown actor to play the T-1000 role. WTF.

Imagine if Val Kilmer or Jean Claude Vandamme played the T-1000. Or even Mr T or Brian Bosworth.

Terminator 2 would have been even better than it was! Robert Patrick did a great job, but he was an odd choice to play the new and improved Terminator role.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 04:56:52 PM »
Who would have been less of a threat to Arnold’s fragile ego?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 06:47:57 PM »

I think that Arnold was insecure and he didn’t want any tough looking guy to be his advisory.

Look at Terminator 2. One of the most massive sequels in movie history. And Arnold wanted a relatively unknown actor to play the T-1000 role. WTF.

Imagine if Val Kilmer or Jean Claude Vandamme played the T-1000. Or even Mr T or Brian Bosworth.

Terminator 2 would have been even better than it was! Robert Patrick did a great job, but he was an odd choice to play the new and improved Terminator role.

i never heard anything about arnold choosing who played the T1000, james cameron said he liked robert patrick because he looked like a cat and the T1000 is very quick and agile like a cat

E
E

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 07:56:33 PM »

Imagine if that massive beast ferric I was picked and he came in his 83 size and conditioning arnd would have cried and melted down

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Re: Commando: The Torment of Bennett
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 08:17:16 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2022, 08:23:59 PM »

"1"

I heard on a podcast reviewing the movie Corba that Thompson drove Stallone nuts trying to get his character's backstory and Stallones response was along the lines of, "Listen hes a lunatic, that's all you need to know."

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2022, 09:46:11 PM »
Let off some steam Bennett.
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2022, 03:27:46 AM »
i never heard anything about arnold choosing who played the T1000, james cameron said he liked robert patrick because he looked like a cat and the T1000 is very quick and agile like a cat

E

I find it odd that in 1984, Cameron chose a 230-240LB Terminator. Then in 1991 he wanted a 160-170LB Terminator.

Dolph Lundgren would’ve been better IMO

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2022, 06:17:58 AM »

"1"

x10

I couldn't get over how weak he looked when compared to anuld.  >:(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2022, 06:26:31 AM »

I think you hit it on the head. A prime Dolph Lundgren, the way he looked in Rocky 4, all stoic and as if made out of steel, would have been ideal. Because frankly, having Arnold share the screen with "Bennett" was more of a flick depicting a guy beating the shit out of a homo for shits and giggles.

"1"

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2022, 08:00:35 AM »
I think you hit it on the head. A prime Dolph Lundgren, the way he looked in Rocky 4, all stoic and as if made out of steel, would have been ideal. Because frankly, having Arnold share the screen with "Bennett" was more of a flick depicting a guy beating the shit out of a homo for shits and giggles.

"1"

i dunno, i'm ok with it

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2022, 08:44:20 AM »

"1"
I hear he changed his name to Dave Palumbo now and raises snakes in his house.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 09:02:32 AM »

"1"

Picture this scene...  with Dolph being the T-1000

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2022, 09:12:38 AM »

Picture this scene...  with Dolph being the T-1000

It would be WW2 all over again.

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2022, 09:29:01 AM »

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2022, 09:53:07 AM »

"1"
brian Thompson was one ugly looking fuck especially in lionheart

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2022, 11:31:21 AM »
Bennett just wanted a rough fuck from prime arnie

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2022, 12:28:19 PM »
I wish Bennett had succeeded in offing the daughter. Wouldn't have to listen to her anymore.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2022, 01:36:27 PM »
I wish Bennett had succeeded in offing the daughter. Wouldn't have to listen to her anymore.

Bennett, in real life, is probably MUCH more down to earth than Schwarzenegger and Milano.

As a matter of fact, these days, I would rather meet Bennett over Schwarzenegger. I don’t know when exactly Arnold became a puppet for the Deep State, but he and Tom Hanks, Robert DeNiro and Johnny Deep really took a wrong turn somewhere in the past 10-20 years. 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2022, 02:20:17 PM »
You got the wrong guy, sly is the insecure action man, lifts in his shoes, used to pick cast shorter than him.
Arnold hand picked big tall men in conan for example so the enemy didnt look easy.