Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 78915 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #375 on: August 15, 2022, 11:55:45 AM »
This is where you're wrong. If you ever listened to the people talking like that, they're are specifically saying these things because DEMOCRATS are taking their rights away. Absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Turn off your tv for fucks sake. ::)

Turning the TV off makes no difference since I didn't hear or see this on the television. Also, I avoid watching news stations. Last night I watched two BBC shows, Escape to Country and Gardener's Paradise with Monty Don.

So then, are you saying there is no truth to this? Nobody on the right is calling for civil war since the search event. I hope you are right because that is good news.

"Some on the far right have been calling for civil war since an FBI raid on Trump's Florida home."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #376 on: August 15, 2022, 12:01:17 PM »
Turning the TV off makes no difference since I didn't hear or see this on the television. Also, I avoid watching news stations. Last night I watched two BBC shows, Escape to Country and Gardener's Paradise with Monty Don.

So then, are you saying there is no truth to this? Nobody on the right is calling for civil war since the search event. I hope you are right because that is good news.

"Some on the far right have been calling for civil war since an FBI raid on Trump's Florida home."

More gaslighting and fake nonsense you idiots believe and buy into.   Turn off MSNBC and CNN for F Sake.  How gullible are you? 

You probably also believed the FAKE russian collusion hoax,   the michigan hoAX, the steele dossier HOAX, the hooker peeing in the bed hoax, the russian bounty HOAX. 

Liberals have no credibility whatsoever on this or anything else after all the fake nonsense you went all in on. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #377 on: August 15, 2022, 12:04:49 PM »
Same.  I am still hot over the covidian cult stupidity we were forced to endure.

Yep. There's an alternate timeline where rona vaxes never got any safer but variants hadn't yet evolved to escape vax immunity. In that world, there's quarterly booster mandates and the Australian authorities have siezed my property for nonpayment of vax fines and I'm held in a quarantine camp.

If their useless shit remained even halfway effective that's how it would have gone.

Except I would not have gone to a camp. At all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: August 15, 2022, 12:08:42 PM »
Yep. There's an alternate timeline where rona vaxes never got any safer but variants hadn't yet evolved to escape vax immunity. In that world, there's quarterly booster mandates and the Australian authorities have siezed my property for nonpayment of vax fines and I'm held in a quarantine camp.

If their useless shit remained even halfway effective that's how it would have gone.

The branch covidian cult hypochondriacs destroyed kids, businesses, relationships, careers, economies, etc.  These same POS are still in masks and boosting their asses every few months and demanding others do the same despite what we know now. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: August 15, 2022, 12:18:26 PM »
While you must have to every post for other people that I responded including yourself, im not going take the time to type out every response to your non-answer answers. Rather I would love to bring your responses to the forefront by setting aside time for a face to face live debate.

But here is where you’re either naive or just don’t want to admit you’re wrong. 1. Everything I posted is relevant to show raid on Trumps property that I posted especially when it comes to the judge and the fake Jan 6 show trial

As far as opinion pieces go, there are usually facts in the opinion pieces.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/14/trump-raid-doj-allegedly-seized-privileged-attorney-client-materials/

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-says-fbi-wouldnt-let-his-attorneys-watch-raid/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-would-not-let-trump-attorneys-agents-raided-mar-a-lago-warrant-nara

https://www.oann.com/trump-attorney-fbi-did-not-allow-us-to-watch-raid/

https://fb.watch/eVzjRXNcMf/?fs=e&s=cl

You said you posted proof several times. I didn't recall that you had so I decided to do a thorough search of the thread, which turned up almost nothing supporting your claim. What I found was a couple of times that you posted links to opinion pieces and a couple of times you posted links that were broken (led nowhere). I did not find where you posted proof of anything.

You are right, there may be facts to be found in some opinion pieces. However, an opinion does not require there be facts to support it.

"Unlike facts, opinions can't be verified. They can be supported by evidence as in persuasive writing, but don't need to be. Anyone can have any opinion about anything because it doesn't need to be based."

https://examples.yourdictionary.com/fact-vs-opinion-simple-examples-show-difference

An in-person discussion might be interesting. I have no doubt that if it were a contest, you’d win because you are much more passionate about what you believe than I am. Maybe when you get a little farther along in life, you’ll come to realize that “shit happens” and has happened many times before and somehow, we survived it because here we are still talking about it.

Honestly, debating with you has often been entertaining and sometimes informative. I remember several years ago you and I had a lot of discussion about health insurance. I learned from you that there are health insurance cooperatives which operate differently than conventional health insurance. Are you still participating in a health insurance cooperative? Does it continue to fill your needs?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: August 15, 2022, 12:26:50 PM »
His own attorneys who were on the premises have been on TV saying they were not allowed to view the search and seizure.  Holy F - you are almost as bad as dementia Joe Biden in being ignorant and immune to what is going on.   

You said you posted proof several times. I didn't recall that you had so I decided to do a thorough search of the thread, which turned up almost nothing supporting your claim. What I found was a couple of times that you posted links to opinion pieces and a couple of times you posted links that were broken (led nowhere). I did not find where you posted proof of anything.

You are right, there may be facts to be found in some opinion pieces. However, an opinion does not require there be facts to support it.

"Unlike facts, opinions can't be verified. They can be supported by evidence as in persuasive writing, but don't need to be. Anyone can have any opinion about anything because it doesn't need to be based."

https://examples.yourdictionary.com/fact-vs-opinion-simple-examples-show-difference

An in-person discussion might be interesting. I have no doubt that if it were a contest, you’d win because you are much more passionate about what you believe than I am. Maybe when you get a little farther along in life, you’ll come to realize that “shit happens” and has happened many times before and somehow, we survived it because here we are still talking about it.

Honestly, debating with you has often been entertaining and sometimes informative. I remember several years ago you and I had a lot of discussion about health insurance. I learned from you that there are health insurance cooperatives which operate differently than conventional health insurance. Are you still participating in a health insurance cooperative? Does it continue to fill your needs?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #382 on: August 15, 2022, 12:32:22 PM »
The branch covidian cult hypochondriacs destroyed kids, businesses, relationships, careers, economies, etc.  These same POS are still in masks and boosting their asses every few months and demanding others do the same despite what we know now.

They're free to take as many as they want. Each man makes his choice, even when he's told he doesn't have one. Especially when he's told he doesn't have one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 15, 2022, 12:49:24 PM »
Donald Trump: FBI ‘Stole’ Passports in Mar-a-Lago Raid
Breitbart ^ | 15 Aug 2022 | WENDELL HUSEBØ
Posted on 8/15/2022, 3:40:11 PM by conservative98

Former President Donald Trump on Monday claimed that the FBI “stole” his “passports” in last week’s raid on his private residence at Mar-a-Lago, Florida.

“In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else,” he said via Truth Social. “This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never seen before in our Country. Third World!”

The passports were not independently itemized on the FBI’s property receipt of the 28 inventory items federal agents seized.

The warrant, which Attorney General Merrick Garland says he approved and was signed by Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, did not state that they could take Trump’s passport. Typically, the government needs a separate court order to seize someone’s passport, even temporarily.

Trump also stated that the FBI’s raid on his residence could cause Republicans to retake both the House and the Senate. Republicans are considered likely to reclaim the House, while analysis say the Senate is a tossup.

“Republicans could win many additional seats, both in the House & Senate, because of the strong backlash over the raid at Mat-a-Lago. Polls are showing that some lost Republican territory over the last number of weeks has been more than made up with the unannounced Break In by the FBI, which should never have happened!,” Trump said on his platform.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 15, 2022, 12:54:02 PM »
More gaslighting and fake nonsense you idiots believe and buy into.   Turn off MSNBC and CNN for F Sake.  How gullible are you? 

You probably also believed the FAKE russian collusion hoax,   the michigan hoAX, the steele dossier HOAX, the hooker peeing in the bed hoax, the russian bounty HOAX. 

Liberals have no credibility whatsoever on this or anything else after all the fake nonsense you went all in on.

Guess you missed where I said I don't watch the news on television. I also do not subscribe to hardcopy newspapers. The media and it's subscribers are hooked on negative news... mostly news no one can personally do anything about. Life is too short to spend it wallowing in negativity. If something really important happens, even people who never follow the news find out about it.

There is a good chance I will never come in contact with the FBI. There is no reason they would raid my home and I don't believe they do this just for the heck of it.

I do believe sometimes some FBI agents mess up. In 2010 Mohamed Osman Mohamud a radicalized kid who was no saint by anyone's standards, IMO, was setup by two FBI agents who were pretending to help him in a plot to bomb Pioneer Square in Portland during the annual Christmas tree lighting. Mohamed ended up being sentenced to 30 years in federal prison and a lifetime of supervision. There is some doubt that the plot would ever have progressed to the point it did had the FBI not pretended to be his cohort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Portland_car_bomb_plot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 15, 2022, 01:08:45 PM »
Guess you missed where I said I don't watch the news on television. I also do not subscribe to hardcopy newspapers. The media and it's subscribers are hooked on negative news... mostly news no one can personally do anything about. Life is too short to spend it wallowing in negativity. If something really important happens, even people who never follow the news find out about it.

There is a good chance I will never come in contact with the FBI. There is no reason they would raid my home and I don't believe they do this just for the heck of it.

I do believe sometimes some FBI agents mess up. In 2010 Mohamed Osman Mohamud a radicalized kid who was no saint by anyone's standards, IMO, was setup by two FBI agents who were pretending to help him in a plot to bomb Pioneer Square in Portland during the annual Christmas tree lighting. Mohamed ended up being sentenced to 30 years in federal prison and a lifetime of supervision. There is some doubt that the plot would ever have progressed to the point it did had the FBI not pretended to be his cohort.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Portland_car_bomb_plot

That is the tip of the iceberg of fake stuff we have had to endure.  How about almost every single school shooter was warned to the FBI and they did nothing? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #386 on: August 15, 2022, 01:33:54 PM »
Banana Republic.  And watch the GOP essentially do nothing.  Trump will probably be the only one swinging. 

And again, where is the ACLU?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: August 15, 2022, 01:40:08 PM »
New twist in FBI raid: Trump had 'standing order' to declassify documents taken to residence
Former president's office describe previously undeclared process that led to sensitive documents landing in Mar-O-Lago.
By John Solomon
Updated: August 13, 2022
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/breaking-trump-describes-process-how-he-declassified-documents

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 15, 2022, 02:15:26 PM »
These fascists have no boundaries.

Justice Department Accused of Taking Attorney-Client Material at Mar-a-Lago
August 14, 2022
https://jonathanturley.org/2022/08/14/justice-department-accused-of-taking-attorney-client-material-at-mar-a-lago/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #390 on: August 15, 2022, 04:43:57 PM »
Lurkio my dear Idiot - If shit were Brains - Yours would be Very watery Diarrhea.
As you speak nothing but verbal Diarrhea it constantly Runs out of your mouth.

Your scat fetish is creepy.  Not as creepy as your lack of education though.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: August 15, 2022, 04:48:37 PM »
Give us some specifics on what you believe is the unraveling of the FBI's raid. Seems to me Trump's responses are what is unraveling. He maintained the FBI was keeping the details of the warrant secret... that was until he was called on it because he had a copy of the warrant which had he wanted it made public he could have done so himself. Instead, he changes direction and gives the FBI 'permission' to do this. Then Garland took Trump up on his offer or called his bluff if you prefer. Let's see how Trump and his followers 'spin' this now.   

Exactly!   Simple facts just don't register in Retard Land.  It takes a special kind of stupid to try to deflect and deny what reality is presenting as facts.   Oh well... Qoach has a lot of practice at it.

The spin :

Trumpy didn't take the documents.  Ok he did but he declassified them.  Oh that was the other documents, well he didn't take these.  Wait, he did.  But he didn't declassify them because the FBI planted them.  But they didn't because Trumpy had to move in a hurry because his orange ass was getting evicted so he took them by accident or maybe not because everyone just takes things like that.

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 15, 2022, 04:49:58 PM »
Lots of theories the left did this to give support to Trump and avoid DeSantis.

Hmmmmm......   now that is actually an intellectual CT.  None of this fake birth certificate, jewish space laser or chinese thermostats that vote kind of shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: August 15, 2022, 04:54:49 PM »
Not much to say about this except it is your opening post in this tread. My hope is that Trump's power is waning. The first link below is an effort to discredit the judge who signed the warrant and isn’t relevant.
The second link is as stated at the beginning an OPIONION piece. Opinions aren’t facts
Not proof of anything.  Post a link to the FBI disallowing Trump’s lawyer’s presence during the search.Cute. But this is just your ineffective effort to distract.More irrelevance on your part.
Another feeble attempt to discredit the Judge who approved the warrant. Not proof of anything. Sorry.Biden and Afghanistan… distraction… irrelevant… not proofDifferent issue and completely irrelevant.You still find time to work? Amazing!Revisiting the lawyers present issue. Just curious, was the FBI supposed to put the search on hold until Trump’s lawyers showed up? Childish name calling. Something people do when they have nothing of value to say.
Link: If Trump says it,  it must be true, because Trump never lies. LOL!
Irrelevant. January 6th issue again. Nothing to do with FBI search or proof of anything.If you say he was kicked in the nuts than it must be so. NOT!Losing it nonsense. Not relevant.You are right, reading your posts in this thread is the height of satire.You really love calling people Communist. You should have been around in the McCarthy era. You’ve have made a good assistant to him.
The link is interesting.  You think it is a positive that Trump uses everything that happens to pick his supporter’s pockets? He’s an opportunist, nothing more.
More January 6th distraction from the thread topic nonsense. If you say we three get owned, it must be so. At least in your mind it is. Some disagree. It is nice to see The Scott back and kicking butt. I left this post simply because it you posted it and it is in this tread. More of the samePossibly, but since the search was in the works for some time it seems kind of unlikely. Seems like Trump would have to be an idiot to not know this would happen given all the requests he ignored.Trump was served with a subpoena two months prior to the FBI search. A subpoena he ignored.Let’s hope not. Trump’s already done enough damage.How exciting, a link to Truth Social… Oops! Note at top of page saying this resource cannot be found. Darn.Maybe because Trump ignored the subpoena which is what led to the warrant. Duh.
Just.stop.talking? Are you exasperated again?
Another opinion. This time it is Mark Levin’s opinion. Gee whiz. Impressive! I see now where you got the idea about the subpoena. Both you and Mark must have missed that there was a subpoena issued two months prior to the search. Very intradasting.  Is it possible his webpage was removed because there were threats on his life? Glad you didn’t include his address and phone number in this post. Irrelevant photo not shown… why? Well because it isn’t relevant.It might be helpful is Trump explained some things. On the other hand he lies so much intelligent people wouldn’t believe him even if just this once he was being truthful.You lose points for name calling, Coach.What’s up with Truth Social? This link leads to this: BREAKING NEWS: Rumble Announces A Major Step Towards Merging with NASDAQ: $CFVIMike Davis is right; a president has the power to declassify documents and other material or information. However, there is a process for doing this and it is a little more involved than just saying he did it. Another photo. Not sure what it has to do with anything at hand. Coach, you are quite the ‘nut kicker’. Is that an accomplishment?
Link to Trump’s a little too late and unnecessary request. Again, had he wanted this information made public, he had the ability to do that on Monday, but he milked it until Thursday night to not be one upped by Garland.

This was a good read. There seems to be some disagreement as to whether the documents in question had been declassified. If they had been, someone carelessly forgot to update the markings or notations on them to reflect this. There also is an ongoing debate as to whether Trump had the power to declassify them.
My question is if he declassified them, when did he do this? Before or after he moved them to Mar-a-largo? Whatever ability a president to declassify these things is ends when his or her term ends.  And as previously mentioned there is a process that is followed.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-declassification-rationale-idiotic-chaos-inducing-ex-fbi-agent-1733453
Now you are talking about Hunter Biden again. I might have this wrong, but what does Hunter Biden have to do with the FBI search at Mar-a-Largo. Maybe you digressed or simply when off topic. You can say this FBI search at Trump’s abode is falling apart all you want. That does not make it so. Time will tell if it falls apart or not.
And here you go again Broseph McCarthy. You should have been around in the 1950’s.
Ah, but were this so. If you try to be openminded, great. It doesn’t show. Maybe you could try harder. This is your opinion. You are entitled to it. Even if proved wrong, it wouldn’t change it unfortunately. Rumble Levin again. Are you and he bedfellows? You do seem to think alike. Oh, the media! Sources say bla, bla, bla. So many sources so few truths or proofs. Both the left and right media are guilty of the unanimous sources’ ploy. Not that there aren’t sources which cannot at this point be revealed, but when there’s no one to check with, it only means so much which in my opinion isn’t very much.I’m having a déjà vu moment here. Somewhere recently I read something you wrote about an unraveling. Where could that have been?I am not going to bother following this link. What the ‘F’ does a Clinton lawsuit recusal have to do with Trump’s classified or not classified documents seizure? Finally! I didn’t think this fun little exercise was ever going to end. But here we are back to where we started. Now you can stop saying I didn’t bother to watch or read your so-called proof. I read it. I don’t think there is proof of anything here. Sorry.

Damn.  The most epic ass kicking of 2022. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: August 15, 2022, 04:57:43 PM »
His own attorneys who were on the premises have been on TV saying they were not allowed to view the search and seizure.  Holy F - you are almost as bad as dementia Joe Biden in being ignorant and immune to what is going on.

Pretty standard procedure actually.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 15, 2022, 05:04:01 PM »
That is the tip of the iceberg of fake stuff we have had to endure.  How about almost every single school shooter was warned to the FBI and they did nothing?

I don't know this about school shooters. How is it you do? Who has this information and where did they get it? It seems a bit hard to believe since in many cases this was their first crime or at least a crime or activity that would suggest they would become mass murders.

I read some articles that cite the fact that some of these shooters posted threats on the Internet. Made me wonder how many Getbiggers are on the FBI's radar.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #396 on: August 15, 2022, 05:04:16 PM »
His own attorneys who were on the premises have been on TV saying they were not allowed to view the search and seizure.

were you not a lawyer previously ?
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: August 15, 2022, 05:05:10 PM »

I am a lawyer presently.   This is not normal. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 15, 2022, 05:10:20 PM »

He isn't still? Did he get disbarred like some of Trump's former attorneys?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 15, 2022, 05:20:54 PM »
I am a lawyer presently.   This is not normal.

How many FBI raids have you participated in, represented clients during and was allowed to view?

---
Donald Trump's attorney, Christina Bobb, said she was "not allowed" to observe FBI agents as they searched the former president's Palm Beach estate, Mar-A-Lago. She made the comments to Real America's Voice, a conservative news network, Tuesday. The FBI, however, is not under any obligation to allow attorneys to oversee a search, a retired FBI agent told Insider.

FBI protocol requires agents to show a copy of the search warrant — as well as provide an itemized list of what was taken after it is finished — but it has discretion on whether to allow the attorney to be present while the search is conducted.

Bobby Chacon, another retired FBI agent and former attorney, told Insider that the agency can "keep them out."

"In a nutshell, no, they don't have a right to be there," Chacon said. "If we want to keep them out, we can keep what we want out while we conduct the search."
---