Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 79244 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #450 on: August 18, 2022, 12:25:55 PM »
It may just be the case of running out of pages for the Customs stamps or country VISAs.  They can add pages to a passport if you need it but eventually will opt to give you a new clean one all together.  So technically you can have two concurrently.  This has happened to me.  Some countries just stamp it anywhere.  Some countries require a completely blank page to stamp.  I ran out due to my travel gigs and they sent me a new one. But I still needed to carry the old one because I had VISAs for some countries that had not expired yet.

This may well be the case with Trump's second active passport. What I read is that it was issued to him while he held office. Since Presidents travel a great deal, it is not surprising they would need a second passport for the purpose you mention.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #451 on: August 18, 2022, 05:20:23 PM »
Am I the only one who seems to think the Republicans are pro police, pro law and order... until it negatively impacts Trump?

They believe in law and order until it applies to them. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #452 on: August 18, 2022, 05:39:55 PM »
They believe in law and order until it applies to them.

We just don't worship law enfarcement like you do.  Yeah, yeah...FOADYWPOS

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: August 18, 2022, 05:48:56 PM »
We just don't worship law enfarcement like you do.  Yeah, yeah...FOADYWPOS

That's it?  No "feeeeellllingggs" or "real world" shit?  No three paragraphs regurgitated nonsense that has posted ad nauseam because you can't think of anything else?  Well I think we now know that dying certainly didn't improve your IQ.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: August 18, 2022, 06:10:43 PM »
That's it?  No "feeeeellllingggs" or "real world" shit?  No three paragraphs regurgitated nonsense that has posted ad nauseam because you can't think of anything else?  Well I think we now know that dying certainly didn't improve your IQ.

You are such a C U N T.  When you die, even the flies will remain silent for 39 seconds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #455 on: August 18, 2022, 06:27:45 PM »
Am I the only one who seems to think the Republicans are pro police, pro law and order... until it negatively impacts Trump?
Yet they aren't the ones screaming to defund the police.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #456 on: August 18, 2022, 06:58:20 PM »
We’ve shown that you are just a moronic retard that believes every shitty excuse that comes down the pipe so you can sleep at night.

You are a whiner and crier who can’t cope with reality and understand simple facts so instead feed your bullshit to maintain your delusions.  It’s not your fault actually.  You simply lack critical thinking skills. 

As I have said, the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters.

You haven’t shown shit with the exception of how fucking stupid you are. There’s a fact for you. And yes, you are a communist as well as anyone that supports Biden. You’re just too stupid to realize it and I can prove it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #457 on: August 18, 2022, 07:03:56 PM »
As I have already shown in great detail. You have yet to prove anything. Saying something over and over does not make it so.

You haven’t shown shit except leftist talking points. Both you and Lurker have ALWAYS been proven wrong. Lurker that dipshit, kept bringing up Roy Moore when I knew it was bullshit back in 2017 and sure as shit he last week he won his defamation suit. Leftist are some of dumbest species on the planet by far

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: August 18, 2022, 07:04:40 PM »
You are such a C U N T.  When you die, even the flies will remain silent for 39 seconds.

Awww someone got triggered.   :'(

Do you need your bed pan changed?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: August 18, 2022, 07:06:11 PM »
You haven’t shown shit with the exception of how fucking stupid you are. There’s a fact for you. And yes, you are a communist as well as anyone that supports Biden. You’re just too stupid to realize it and I can prove it

If you say so it always means the opposite.  We’ve seen that fact proven by you over and over. 

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: August 18, 2022, 07:09:56 PM »
You haven’t shown shit except leftist talking points. Both you and Lurker have ALWAYS been proven wrong. Lurker that dipshit, kept bringing up Roy Moore when I knew it was bullshit back in 2017 and sure as shit he last week he won his defamation suit. Leftist are some of dumbest species on the planet by far

Prime tore your retarded geriatric ass to shreds when he picked apart that drivel you post over and over every day when you get a fistful of facts shoved up your ass.

I used to think retardation was a disadvantage.  But with you it’s a blessing because I don’t they have discovered any drugs yet that will overcome your complete detachment from reality.  Retardation is the only thing keeping you from realizing how stupid you truly are. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #461 on: August 18, 2022, 07:25:24 PM »
Prime tore your retarded geriatric ass to shreds when he picked apart that drivel you post over and over every day when you get a fistful of facts shoved up your ass.

I used to think retardation was a disadvantage.  But with you it’s a blessing because I don’t they have discovered any drugs yet that will overcome your complete detachment from reality.  Retardation is the only thing keeping you from realizing how stupid you truly are.

He didn’t do anything but babble just like you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: August 18, 2022, 07:36:23 PM »
He didn’t do anything but babble just like you.

If that is what you think, you are more retarded than ever.  Does retardation increase with your old age?

He used your ovaries as a speed bag. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: August 18, 2022, 07:54:50 PM »
Awww someone got triggered.   :'(

Do you need your bed pan changed?

LOL!  I've been where you're going but when your time is up, you aren't coming back.  You are socially screwed, triggerfish...  "Triggered"  What a homo term for the Mangina (de)Generation.

Nothing you can ever say will detract from your mortality and how all of us will celebrate your assuming temp.  FOADYWSOS.

You should be afraid of what comes for you at your end.  You will be. I do not give a fuque about you and yours.  You are a complete waste of bleached genes.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #464 on: August 18, 2022, 07:55:44 PM »
We’ve shown that you are just a moronic retard that believes every shitty excuse that comes down the pipe so you can sleep at night.

You are a whiner and crier who can’t cope with reality and understand simple facts so instead feed your bullshit to maintain your delusions.  It’s not your fault actually.  You simply lack critical thinking skills. 

As I have said, the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters.

He looks like Ma Fratelli there in that pic.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 18, 2022, 08:02:29 PM »
LOL!  I've been where you're going but when your time is up, you aren't coming back.  You are socially screwed, triggerfish...  "Triggered"  What a homo term for the Mangina (de)Generation.

Nothing you can ever say will detract from your mortality and how all of us will celebrate your assuming temp.  FOADYWSOS.

You should be afraid of what comes for you at your end.  You will be. I do not give a fuque about you and yours.  You are a complete waste of bleached genes.

Yep.  Triggered.  You won't be around when I die.  Hell you might not be around next week with your sorry ass health.  Kind of sad really.  For one brief minute your family was given hope that they were free of the burden your self loathing ass brings to their lives everyday. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: August 18, 2022, 08:20:20 PM »

Yep.  Triggered.  You won't be around when I die.  Hell you might not be around next week with your sorry ass health.  Kind of sad really.  For one brief minute your family was given hope that they were free of the burden your self loathing ass brings to their lives everyday.

When you hufflepuff this mortal coil, you will shit yourself just like your faux president, Mr. Biden. You're not coming back.  Think of it as your personal cRapture.  FOADBB.  You will suffer eternity alone. 

Your wife will bring a date to your funeral.  What a sack of shit your kind is.  FOADYWDET

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: August 18, 2022, 08:36:35 PM »
When you hufflepuff this mortal coil, you will shit yourself just like your faux president, Mr. Biden. You're not coming back. Think of it as your personal cRaptureFOADBB.  You will suffer eternity alone. 

Your wife will bring a date to your funeral.  What a sack of shit your kind is.  FOADYWDET

Yep.  Right on cue.  Nothing original.  Nothing even witty at this point.  Just more tired ass drivel from the tired ass board cripple.   

Your wife won't need a date at your funeral to be happy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #468 on: August 18, 2022, 08:46:31 PM »
Interesting Move: Trump Posts Declassification Memorandum of “Materials Related to FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation”

It’s ALL about the Spygate documents.

It’s all about Crossfire Hurricane and the Deep State’s targeting of Trump

The multi-agency spy operation was spearheaded by Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Brennan, Clapper and others on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

President Trump on Thursday shared his “Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation” to his Truth Social page:

TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: TRUMP RICO CASE II - Epstein Related Judge Recused Himself from Trump RICO Case Then Signed FBI Warrant for Raid on Mar-a-Lago - FBI Likely Took Docs to Hide from Case

SUBJECT:    Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct the following:

Section 1.  Declassification and Release.    At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.  Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public.  I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible.  In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure.  I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

I hereby declassify the remaining materials in the binder.  This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy.

My decision to declassify materials within the binder is subject to the limits identified above and does not extend to materials that must be protected from disclosure pursuant to orders of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and does not require the disclosure of certain personally identifiable information or any other materials that must be protected from disclosure under applicable law.  Accordingly, at my direction, the Attorney General has conducted an appropriate review to ensure that materials provided in the binder may be disclosed by the White House in accordance with applicable law.

Sec. 2.  General Provisions.   (a)  Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This memorandum shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

c)  This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

(d)  The Attorney General is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

DONALD J. TRUMP
President Trump on Friday described the declassification process in a statement to John Solomon of Just The News.

Advertisement - story continues below

“He had a standing order that documents removed from the Oval Office and taken into the residence were deemed to be declassified,” Trump’s office said in a statement to Just The News. “The power to classify and declassify documents rests solely with the President of the United States. The idea that some paper-pushing bureaucrat, with classification authority delegated BY THE PRESIDENT, needs to approve of declassification is absurd.”

It’s all about Spygate.

Recall, investigative reporter Paul Sperry was suspended from Twitter last week after he revealed the FBI may have had a personal stake and searched for classified documents related to Spygate.

“DEVELOPING: Investigators reportedly met back in June w Trump & his lawyers in Mar-a-Lago storage rm to survey docs & things seemed copasetic but then FBI raids weeks later. Speculation on Hill FBI had PERSONAL stake & searching for classified docs related to its #Spygate scandal.” – investigative journalist Paul Sperry said in a tweet Tuesday before getting suspended from Twitter.

Sperry dropped another bomb on Saturday.

According to Paul Sperry, the federal agents involved in the Mar-a-Lago raid are under investigation by Special Counsel John Durham.

“Developing: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same Counterintelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago” Sperry said in a social media post on Saturday.

Steve Bannon on Thursday also spoke of the Crossfire Hurricane documents at Mar-a-Lago.

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the Justice Department to unseal only a portion of the probable cause affidavit.

The judge is allowing the Justice Department to make redactions in order to protect the Deep State!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: August 18, 2022, 08:54:21 PM »
"Sources say"   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #470 on: August 18, 2022, 09:04:07 PM »
"Sources say"   ::)

Idiot…the entire lefts narrative for 6 years of every “smoking gun”, fake “impeachments” and fake “insurrection” has been based on “sources say” and hearsay that was in the end…debunked

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #472 on: August 19, 2022, 06:52:21 AM »
If FBI Omitted Documents or References to Previous Mar-a-Lago Visits from Affidavit — FBI Committed Fraud on the Court

A federal judge on Thursday ordered the Justice Department to unseal only a portion of the probable cause affidavit to raid President Trump’s home.

The judge is allowing the Justice Department to decide what should be redacted!

A redacted version of the affidavit was ordered to be turned over by next Thursday — a week from today.

The DOJ now has a week to decide how much of this document to release. The judge who allowed the FBI to raid President Trump’s home donated thousands of dollars to Obama and Democrats.

The DOJ already harassed and subpoenaed for Mar-a-Lago records in June. The Trump team voluntarily handed over the documents.

The FBI also holds a June inventory receipt.

Investigative journalist Paul Sperry notes that if the FBI did not include these earlier documents or references from their August affidavit they committed fraud on the court.

How many want to bet this happened?

Via Paul Sperry:

1. Where is the May subpoena for Mar-a-Lago records, and where is the June inventory receipt the FBI would have given Trump lawyers Corcoran & Bobb, who VOLUNTARILY handed over docs from Trump’s storage to investigators?

Let’s see those docs, along with the affidavit

2. And where is the June subpoena and inventory receipt the FBI would have furnished Trump’s lawyers who VOLUNTARILY handed over surveillance footage to investigators?

Let’s see those docs too

If these documents or references to them are missing from the affidavit for the August search warrant, then the FBI omitted exculpatory evidence of prior Trump cooperation from the court, which would be a fraud on the court similar to the fraud on the FISA court the FBI committed in the Crossfire Hurricane case

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: August 19, 2022, 07:54:48 AM »
Hahahahaha the latest excuse is that Trumpy declassified the documents post presidency.   He didn’t have the power to.  Hahahhahaaaa.  That little excuse didn’t last long before it morphed into Trumpy gave “standing orders” for the documents to be declassified later.  Hahahaha.  Not working either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #474 on: August 19, 2022, 08:42:04 AM »
Hahahahaha the latest excuse is that Trumpy declassified the documents post presidency.   He didn’t have the power to.  Hahahhahaaaa.  That little excuse didn’t last long before it morphed into Trumpy gave “standing orders” for the documents to be declassified later.  Hahahaha.  Not working either.

Proving once again you’re not too bright. It’s like every post