Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 79303 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #475 on: August 19, 2022, 09:25:55 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #476 on: August 19, 2022, 10:00:01 AM »
Is this really going to come down to whether Trump "officially" declassified documents or not?  Is that the crux of this thing?

Not whether or not those docs represented any threats to national security or whatnot?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: August 19, 2022, 10:23:42 AM »
Is this really going to come down to whether Trump "officially" declassified documents or not?  Is that the crux of this thing?

Not whether or not those docs represented any threats to national security or whatnot?

READ

http://thefederalist.com/2022/08/19/think-the-fbi-deserves-the-benefit-of-the-doubt-this-laundry-list-of-corruption-should-make-you-think-again

And this does not include Randy Weaver, The Branch Davidians, The olympic gymnasts scandal, Whitey Bulger, 1996 framing of Richard Jewel, all the school shooters who they let happen, etc.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #478 on: August 19, 2022, 10:26:22 AM »
Oh I don't doubt that.

I'm just trying to stay within the context of this example.

If it IS really just whether or not "correct" declassification procedure was followed, rather than the docs themselves, it's another complete partisan bust.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #479 on: August 19, 2022, 10:43:39 AM »
Proving once again you’re not too bright. It’s like every post

Proving once again you are a retard who doesn’t understand simple facts or comments that comes out of the Orange buffoons mouth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: August 19, 2022, 11:55:04 AM »

Proving once again you are a retard who doesn’t understand simple facts or comments that comes out of the Orange buffoons mouth.
:D

Like "100 intelligence officials" who said hunter laptop was "russian disinfo."    ::) ::) ::) 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: August 19, 2022, 01:12:50 PM »
:D

Like "100 intelligence officials" who said hunter laptop was "russian disinfo."    ::) ::) ::)

You can look the quotes up from the ones named…. If it isn’t true you can represent them in a libel/slander case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: August 19, 2022, 01:45:39 PM »
You haven’t shown shit with the exception of how fucking stupid you are. There’s a fact for you. And yes, you are a communist as well as anyone that supports Biden. You’re just too stupid to realize it and I can prove it

LOL! Here we go again.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 19, 2022, 01:49:24 PM »
You haven’t shown shit except leftist talking points. Both you and Lurker have ALWAYS been proven wrong. Lurker that dipshit, kept bringing up Roy Moore when I knew it was bullshit back in 2017 and sure as shit he last week he won his defamation suit. Leftist are some of dumbest species on the planet by far

How funny! Guess you didn't realize I was talking about what you posted in that thread not proving anything except that you like saying, "I can prove it."

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #484 on: August 19, 2022, 02:22:56 PM »
FBI.. Seem legit  ::) ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #485 on: August 19, 2022, 05:20:25 PM »
Oh I don't doubt that.

I'm just trying to stay within the context of this example.

If it IS really just whether or not "correct" declassification procedure was followed, rather than the docs themselves, it's another complete partisan bust.

Yes, this is all that it will turn out to be. If they had some bombshell, it would’ve been dropped by now. Your at least have heard leaks from sources on CNN.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #486 on: August 19, 2022, 05:35:15 PM »
Yes, this is all that it will turn out to be. If they had some bombshell, it would’ve been dropped by now. Your at least have heard leaks from sources on CNN.

I'm actually not surprised by this.  They spent years falsely accusing the man of being a Russian spy.  Nothing is off limits for these people, particularly when there are no consequences. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #487 on: August 19, 2022, 06:08:09 PM »

The alphabet organizations are government sponsored terrorists cells used against the American people by whichever political party is in house at the time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #488 on: August 19, 2022, 07:17:11 PM »

CNN? lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #489 on: August 19, 2022, 07:47:25 PM »
LOL! Here we go again.  ::)

It's not hard. JUST TO START..both you, Lurker and your ilk voted for this, ALL OF THIS, the lefts treason, the violence, Antifa, BLM, cop killings, Soro's DA's, jail reform, burning of cities, infringing on our 2A rights, the easing of pedo laws, open boarders, adult and child trafficking across the boarders, fake J6 and the literal political prisoners (a Stalinist show trial by communist standards), the "green new deal" every fucking tax hike, every fucking spending/pork bill since Biden was inaugurated including the $739B fake "climate change" and pork bill, high gas prices, begging for oil, the failed Afganistan rescue.....etc etc, etc YOU OWN IT

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #490 on: August 19, 2022, 09:51:19 PM »
It's not hard. JUST TO START..both you, Lurker and your ilk voted for this, ALL OF THIS, the lefts treason, the violence, Antifa, BLM, cop killings, Soro's DA's, jail reform, burning of cities, infringing on our 2A rights, the easing of pedo laws, open boarders, adult and child trafficking across the boarders, fake J6 and the literal political prisoners (a Stalinist show trial by communist standards), the "green new deal" every fucking tax hike, every fucking spending/pork bill since Biden was inaugurated including the $739B fake "climate change" and pork bill, high gas prices, begging for oil, the failed Afganistan rescue.....etc etc, etc YOU OWN IT

Cold hard truth.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #491 on: August 19, 2022, 11:23:12 PM »

100% Spot on.
yet Those same folk will Ignore Every thing you stated
And There Only reply will Be Donald did this or That - Orange Man Bad  ::) 

FFS they don't have The Balls to address any of that let alone admit
a lot of it is really Bad News & America is Fast Descending into
Worse than a 3rd world Dictator Shit hole.

Do They Think America is a better cleaner / safer / fairer & decent
Country & heading in the Right Direction.......

It'll Be more Boo Hoo  :'( :'( :'( Orange man Blame Orange man ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: August 20, 2022, 01:11:37 AM »
CNN? lol
How can anyone use them as a source and expect to be taken seriously?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: August 21, 2022, 09:58:39 AM »
CNN? lol

Or you can Google it and find more sources to your liking Retardo. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: August 21, 2022, 10:01:15 AM »

Hahahahahaha.    As opposed to voting for the Orange turd that is under multiple investigations, has a toddler mentality, can’t stop lying and only appeals to mouth breathers dumber than he is. 

Don’t worry, there’s more to come.  Hahahhaa

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: August 21, 2022, 10:02:54 AM »
How can anyone use them as a source and expect to be taken seriously?

As compared to someone that relies on Infowars, Navarro, IG, and Tik Tok videos?   

I’m sure Qoach Todd and find other sources to his liking that posts the same info.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #496 on: August 21, 2022, 12:15:09 PM »
Quote from: Coach is Back! on 20-08-2022, 03:47:25

Hahahahahaha.    As opposed to voting for the Orange turd that is under multiple investigations, has a toddler mentality, can’t stop lying and only appeals to mouth breathers dumber than he is. 

Don’t worry, there’s more to come.  Hahahhaa

Lurkio
Serious question -

Forget what Donald & what's going on around him for a moment.

Are you Okay / happy with all of what Coach posted ?
It doesn't Bother you ? You Don't think its Wrong ?
& There aren't several issues there that also should be investigated ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: August 21, 2022, 03:21:53 PM »
Absolutely.  I don’t think it’s enough actually.  I can’t wait for the mass food shortages that kick off the second civil war.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: August 21, 2022, 03:48:45 PM »

How we voted is not proof of anything not even of how we voted unless you have magical access to our voting records. It is not even proof that we even voted at all. People say they voted just to be PC, (can’t speak for others, but I do vote every time there is an election and/or ballot measures).

Once again you make the mistake of thinking your opinions prove anything. Opinions are not proof; they are opinions. Some of them address things that happened prior to Biden taking office. BLM and burning cities for example.

Did you get tired of repeating yourself when you added etcetera three times with dots suggesting an infinite number of non-proofs. Maybe 'poofs into thin air' is a better description of your 'proof' claims. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: August 21, 2022, 03:50:19 PM »
Absolutely.  I don’t think it’s enough actually.  I can’t wait for the mass food shortages that kick off the second civil war.

Sometimes your sarcasm is hilarious. This is one of those times.  ;)