Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 78059 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #825 on: September 28, 2022, 12:01:28 PM »
Almost everything…

In your post you asked the question, who has the history of being “right”?

The answer is that no one person and certainly no political group is historically right about "almost everything." Throughout history, everyone is right some of the time and wrong at other times.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #826 on: September 28, 2022, 02:56:55 PM »
And lil Trumpy is still complaining.   :D   hahahaha

---

Trump Got the Special Master He Wanted. Now He Has Complaints.

Donald Trump got the court-ordered review he wanted of documents seized from his Mar-a-Lago home as well as his preferred pick for a so-called special master to carry it out. But less than a month in, the former president has complaints about how that review is taking shape.

Trump’s lawyers lodged objections this week to US District Senior Judge Raymond Dearie’s proposal for how his work as special master will proceed over the next few months, according to a summary by Justice Department lawyers in a Sept. 27 court filing. Among other things, Trump objected to Dearie’s request that his legal team verify the government’s inventory of what exactly agents seized during the August search and how Dearie had categorized various privilege issues he’d be looking for.

Trump’s lawyers lodged objections this week to US District Senior Judge Raymond Dearie’s proposal for how his work as special master will proceed over the next few months, according to a summary by Justice Department lawyers in a Sept. 27 court filing. Among other things, Trump objected to Dearie’s request that his legal team verify the government’s inventory of what exactly agents seized during the August search and how Dearie had categorized various privilege issues he’d be looking for.

The Justice Department pushed back on Trump’s objections, arguing that they were “without merit” and reminding the court that it was the former president who pressed the civil suit.

Trump “bears the burden of proof,” government attorneys wrote. “If he wants the Special Master to make recommendations as to whether he is entitled to the relief he seeks, Plaintiff will need to participate in the process” as outlined by the court.

Trump also objected to the judge’s request for briefing on certain questions of law, according to the DOJ’s letter.

Trump’s lawyers did not return requests for comment; it wasn’t immediately clear how they’d registered their objections to Dearie’s proposed plan for the case, since there wasn’t a filing on the public docket.

Dearie, a semi-retired judge in Brooklyn, is tasked with overseeing a review of nearly all of the 11,000-plus documents seized from Mar-a-Lago by the FBI on Aug. 8. A federal appeals court previously sided with the government and removed about 100 documents with classified markings from the review.

Dearie will make recommendations to US District Judge Aileen Cannon about whether any of the documents should be covered by legal protections such as privileges for attorney-client communications or for executive branch deliberations. He proposed a schedule for Trump’s legal team and the Justice Department to submit batches of documents to him on a rolling basis where they disagree about how to categorize them; he wants a final log by Oct. 28 and is due to finish his work by Nov. 30.

Dearie’s mandate from Cannon -- the judge who ultimately will decide whether to accept Dearie’s recommendations -- also includes confirming that the government’s description of what they took from Trump’s Florida home “represents the full and accurate extent” of what was actually seized.

The Justice Department broadly accepted Dearie’s proposal for how to move forward with the review, but did ask for a slight extension to his deadlines for the government to produce documents to the special master and Trump’s legal team. DOJ laid blame with Trump for the delay, writing that all five vendors they proposed to assist with the review were “unwilling” to contract with the former president.

The letter didn’t say why the vendors weren’t willing to contract with Trump. The problem with finding a third party to scan and upload the 11,000 documents at issue prevented DOJ and Trump from meeting a Tuesday deadline for selecting a vendor, the Justice Department said in its letter to Dearie.

DOJ told Dearie that the government could take charge of the contracting process and likely find a willing vendor quickly, and asked the judge to extend the selection deadline to Thursday.

Trump would still be responsible for paying the third-party company. “The government expects Plaintiff to pay the vendor’s invoices promptly when rendered,” the Justice Department said in the letter.

DOJ and Trump’s lawyers jointly asked Dearie to extend the deadline for the vendor completing production to early October “in light of this substantial change in the party contracting with the vendor.”

The case is Trump v. USA, 9:22-cv-81294, US District Court for the Southern District of Florida (West Palm Beach).

---

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #827 on: September 28, 2022, 04:59:21 PM »
Bet he didn't get paid a dime. You know, the art of the steal.
That's what I'm talking about!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #828 on: October 05, 2022, 09:45:51 AM »
In stunning interview with Tucker Carlson last night, Hunter Biden's Business Partner Tony Bobulinski explained how the FBI fixed the 2020 election
American Thinker ^ | 10/05/2022 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 10/5/2022, 12:07:46 PM by SeekAndFind

Most readers already know that Tony Bobulinski was the business partner of Hunter Biden and his uncle, Jim Biden, the president’s brother, as they attempted to put together deals with foreign actors. That partnership broke up, and Bobulinski has become a whistleblower. But his efforts to interest the FBI in multiple Biden family felonies, including against him, have come to naught.

Last night, in a second sit down interview with Tucker Carlson, Bobulinski laid out stunning details on how the FBI deep sixed any public revelations, much less indictments, based on what Bobulinski says are thousands of pages of proof, including emails, text messages, recorded phone calls, and actual business documents. Despite having possession of abundant evidence, the FBI sat on the investigation through the 2020 election, thereby depriving the public of information that almost certainly would have swayed enough votes to change the outcome and re-elect Donald Trump.

One key figure is Timothy Thibault, who was made the FBI’s point man on the information brought by Bobulinski, who never followed up.  Miranda Devine of the New York Post broke this story a month ago:

Timothy Thibault, the FBI agent alleged to have interfered with an investigation into Hunter Biden, was assigned by the Washington Field Office as “point man” to manage whistleblower Tony Bobulinski, the first son’s former business partner, before the 2020 election — but he suppressed his damning revelations, sources say.

Bobulinski spent over five hours secretly being interviewed by the FBI on Oct. 23, 2020, about his inside knowledge of then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s involvement in his son’s business deals with China.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: October 05, 2022, 10:05:39 AM »
^^  Great.  Now he can take it to court and win biggly right?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #830 on: October 05, 2022, 10:09:56 AM »
Americanthinker.com? Lmfao @ the irony!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: October 05, 2022, 10:46:16 AM »
Americanthinker.com? Lmfao @ the irony!

Ok you want the direct source here you and Lurker go.   Own it.   Here is the business partner in his own words.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: October 05, 2022, 12:53:46 PM »
Sure this wasn't featured in the Enquirer weeks ago?   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: October 05, 2022, 01:03:38 PM »
Sure this wasn't featured in the Enquirer weeks ago?   :D

It was Bidens' business partner.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: October 05, 2022, 01:18:51 PM »
It was Bidens' business partner.   ::)

Is this like Obama's gay boyfriend type of thing again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: October 05, 2022, 01:22:23 PM »
Is this like Obama's gay boyfriend type of thing again?

you know literally nothing about this do you? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #836 on: October 05, 2022, 01:58:19 PM »

Of course he doesn’t

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: October 05, 2022, 02:28:54 PM »

I know that neither Joe or Hunter was part of the raid on Trumpy's home, nor are they part of his legal team that is running in circles trying to come up with a defense that is somewhat credible while their clients spouts off lies and other bullshit.  I know that this is what this thread is about.

Do you know that?  You have nothing to say about the thread topic but want to talk about something else all together?  Why not make a new thread for that?

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #838 on: October 05, 2022, 03:54:53 PM »
I know that neither Joe or Hunter was part of the raid on Trumpy's home, nor are they part of his legal team that is running in circles trying to come up with a defense that is somewhat credible while their clients spouts off lies and other bullshit.  I know that this is what this thread is about.

Do you know that?  You have nothing to say about the thread topic but want to talk about something else all together?  Why not make a new thread for that?

The loser in life being humiliated yet again  ::)
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #839 on: October 05, 2022, 05:14:27 PM »
Ok you want the direct source here you and Lurker go.   Own it.   Here is the business partner in his own words.   

You could slap them in the face with your dick and they would deny it ever happened.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: October 05, 2022, 05:30:42 PM »
So many excuses on this thread.  So many off topic replies.  Nothing else to contribute that is on topic?  Why isn't this a surprise?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #841 on: October 05, 2022, 09:02:30 PM »

Retard…”Joe” knew everything. First he denied it then he admitted it. For fucks sake if you’re going to comment, comment on shit you actually know about. This ain’t it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: October 06, 2022, 06:59:51 AM »
This thread isn’t about Biden. You can’t address the thread topic so you talk about irrelevant shit instead. Par for course as usual for you.

Everyone is in awe of your tism once again. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #843 on: October 06, 2022, 07:30:11 AM »
This thread isn’t about Biden. You can’t address the thread topic so you talk about irrelevant shit instead. Par for course as usual for you.

Well, I told you what we could do if you truly feel that way. You just keep avoiding it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: October 06, 2022, 07:43:48 AM »

Yes it is because that old pedophile ok'd it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: October 06, 2022, 08:43:21 AM »

Trump: Mar-a-Lago Resort Got $5B Worth of Free Publicity From FBI Raid
NewsMax ^ | Wednesday, 05 October 2022 09:10 PM EDT | Jay Clemons
Posted on 10/6/2022, 11:42:28

The attention given to former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort over the last few months — courtesy of the FBI's Aug. 8 raid, stemming from a document dispute with the National Archives — has brought billions of dollars in free publicity to his Florida home, he said Wednesday.

"Has anyone heard about the document hoax? Helicopters flying over Mar-a-Lago," said Trump, while speaking at the National Hispanic Leadership Conference, a Miami-based event arranged by the America First Policy Institute. "Well, they've given us about $5 billion worth of free publicity, I will say."

Trump then added, "People said, 'That's a nice house.' If it weren't so nice they probably wouldn't be doing it, because it gets ratings."

Regarding the document dispute, Trump said he has been wrongly cast in a bad light, and unfairly persecuted, unlike other former presidents.

"Everyone knows we've done nothing wrong," Trump said. "They are targeting me because they want to silence me, silence you, and silence our amazing [Make America Great Again] movement. There's never been a movement like this in the history of our country."

The Trump-Justice Department dispute has quieted down in recent weeks, after Judge Aileen Cannon selected Judge Raymond Dearie as the special master, or arbiter of the case.

However, Trump's legal team objected to the DOJ's request for an expedited ruling from Judge Dearie.

Over the past two months, Trump's legal team has been steadfast in maintaining the former president's innocence.

"This [dispute] is about documents," Trump attorney Alina Habba told Newsmax back in August, while appearing on "Eric Bolling The Balance." "The president was cooperating. I cannot fathom or understand the necessity to have 30 [FBI agents] come in on a raid."

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: October 06, 2022, 09:39:47 AM »
Well, I told you what we could do if you truly feel that way. You just keep avoiding it.

Listen to you lie and avoid facts?  We already do that on here every day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: October 06, 2022, 09:40:21 AM »
Yes it is because that old pedophile ok'd it.

Might want to offer proof of that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: October 06, 2022, 09:41:31 AM »
Well he should use that $5B and stop grifting off his supporters by begging through emails don't you think?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #849 on: October 06, 2022, 10:30:58 AM »
Listen to you lie and avoid facts?  We already do that on here every day.

Says the guy who yesterday thought the laptop was fake and knew nothing about UNTIL yesterday Lololololol