Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 81420 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #975 on: October 18, 2022, 05:38:13 AM »
Trumpy said in his speech, ‘We won with the poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

And the poorly educated love their TDfS posts.  Post a fact about Trumpy and they are instantly triggered. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #976 on: October 18, 2022, 05:42:52 AM »
Trumpy said in his speech, ‘We won with the poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

And the poorly educated love their TDfS posts.  Post a fact about Trumpy and they are instantly triggered.

At least post like a teen, not a young child  - fucking Low IQ bitch...
c

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #977 on: October 18, 2022, 08:02:10 AM »
Not yet. Not sure how that makes any difference. If and when Trump is charged with a crime, you can be sure they have him dead to rights.

Makes no difference to you?  You don't want Trump to be charged with a crime?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #978 on: October 18, 2022, 11:06:34 AM »
What he means, like most brain dead liberals, is that as long as the media has convicted Trump of something, it doesn't matter if the courts do. Liberals are so easily manipulated, they are pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: October 18, 2022, 12:34:52 PM »
And here's a post that is actually on topic to what this thread is about.   :)

The special master is playing no favorites.
---

Trump Special Master Has ‘No Patience’ for Records Spats.

The special master reviewing documents seized from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate warned the former president’s lawyers that their initial efforts to claim certain records were personal and not presidential might be lacking enough detail.

“Where’s the beef? I need some beef,” US District Senior Judge Raymond Dearie told the attorneys during a telephone status hearing Tuesday.

Dearie also suggested there was a “certain incongruity” to Trump’s lawyers claiming so far that at least one document was both personal to Trump and covered by executive privilege, a protection that applies to government information.

Dearie chastised lawyers for Trump and the Justice Department for a dispute over a document Trump says is shielded by a privilege for legal materials. It’s an unsigned June 2017 letter from Trump’s personal law firm at the time to former special counsel Robert Mueller during his investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, according to a mistakenly unsealed list of materials previously reported by Bloomberg News.

Both sides sparred over who was responsible for confirming whether Trump’s attorneys actually sent the letter to the government. A Justice Department lawyer said it was the Trump team’s fault for not providing more fulsome information. One of Trump’s lawyers said the government would know if they had the document in their possession, suggesting there was “gamesmanship” afoot.

‘Nonsense Objections’

“I have no patience for either one of you on this point,” the judge warned, directing them to sort out what he considered to be a factual issue of whether it was sent or not.

“I don’t want to be dealing with nonsense objections,” Dearie said.

Dearie is reviewing an early list of disputes over a small subset of documents flagged as potentially privileged by a special government filter team. He said that neither side provided him with enough facts to make recommendations about Trump’s claims that certain documents are protected attorney-client communications or other legal work.

From Trump’s team, Dearie said he needed names of the former president’s personal lawyers and when they worked for him, details about any possible litigation related to a particular document, and whether evidence that a third party was involved with a document meant it couldn’t be privileged.

Dearie indicated he was skeptical of Trump’s claim that another set of documents flagged by the filter team was privileged, saying they didn’t appear to be drafted by his lawyers or feature legal advice. Dearie didn’t specify what those documents were about, but the page numbers he listed matched entries in the filter team log for documents related to Trump’s possible grants of executive clemency while he was president.

Personal or Privileged

Trump has argued in court that at least some government records should be off limits in the federal criminal probe because they should be considered “personal” under the Presidential Records Act or covered by executive privilege. Dearie indicated he would need more information from Trump’s lawyers to support such claims, saying the entries in the log he had received so far were “perplexing,” prompting his “beef” quip.

A complete log is due to Dearie by Nov. 12 of any records from more than 21,700 pages seized from Mar-a-Lago that Trump and the government disagree about shielding from investigators.

Dearie expressed “concern” that US District Judge Aileen Cannon, the south Florida jurist who appointed the special master, rejected his proposal for the parties to review documents in smaller batches and list disputes on a rolling basis. He said he didn’t know if there would be “10 or 10,000” areas of disagreement and was worried about having enough staff to go through them all before his Dec. 16 deadline.

Although he had no power to change Cannon’s timetable, he asked the parties to informally give him an early estimate of what to expect. He’ll submit recommendations about document disputes to Cannon, who will make the final rulings.

---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: October 18, 2022, 03:56:51 PM »

It is right when someone gets what they deserve. It is wrong when they don't.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #981 on: October 19, 2022, 01:28:39 AM »
Did President Trump get fined for his overdue library books yet?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: October 19, 2022, 06:17:00 AM »

He hasn't finished coloring them yet.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #983 on: October 19, 2022, 09:18:07 AM »
He hasn't finished coloring them yet.

is coloring books one of your "tools" when grooming ??
c

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: October 19, 2022, 04:47:31 PM »
And here's a post that is actually on topic to what this thread is about.   :)

The special master is playing no favorites.
---

Democrat witch hunt against former President continues....
Fixed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: October 20, 2022, 02:36:31 AM »
:D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #986 on: October 20, 2022, 03:30:45 AM »

What are all these comments about?  Is Lurker a pedo?  That username doesn't help hide or deny it.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #987 on: October 20, 2022, 04:20:13 AM »
What are all these comments about?  Is Lurker a pedo?  That username doesn't help hide or deny it.

looks that way...
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: October 20, 2022, 10:27:17 AM »

My stalker is just pissed because my fan club doesn't allow anyone under 18.  In age or IQ.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #989 on: October 20, 2022, 02:24:50 PM »
My stalker is just pissed because my fan club doesn't allow anyone under 18.  In age or IQ.

you have been outed creep...
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: October 20, 2022, 04:56:56 PM »

What a silly question. Trump can't read. Why would he have overdue library books. Or, did you mean picture books?  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: October 20, 2022, 05:08:17 PM »
What a silly question. Trump can't read. Why would he have overdue library books. Or, did you mean picture books?  ;D

Trumpy's Presidential Library will be finished as soon as he finishes with his Sharpie marker.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: October 20, 2022, 05:09:17 PM »

LurkerNoMore isn't one, but 'The Gov' likely is. He's obsessed with 'pedo-cucks' and pedos in general. He's used the pedo insult hundreds of times. Not going to count them but the number is close to 153 which when he started posting on Getbig again last April. He is also obsessed with LurkerNoMore.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #993 on: October 20, 2022, 06:10:15 PM »
LurkerNoMore isn't one, but 'The Gov' likely is. He's obsessed with 'pedo-cucks' and pedos in general. He's used the pedo insult hundreds of times. Not going to count them but the number is close to 153 which when he started posting on Getbig again last April. He is also obsessed with LurkerNoMore.

It's the Old Spice I tell ya!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: October 20, 2022, 06:25:32 PM »
Not trying to be mean here, but shouldn't you be spending your final years playing with the grandkids instead of looking for acceptance for your fucked up liberal views from some random weirdo that calls himself a Lurker on getbig?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: October 20, 2022, 06:28:56 PM »
Not trying to be mean here, but shouldn't you be spending your final years playing with the grandkids instead of looking for acceptance for your fucked up liberal views from some random weirdo that calls himself a Lurker on getbig?

As opposed to watching some fat cankled conehead claiming to be "chaos" constantly whine about facts being posted about the lying fraudulent orange turd whose ass houses his head nearly every waking hour?

You are begging for my attention almost as bad as The Cuk.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: October 20, 2022, 06:38:44 PM »
As opposed to watching some fat cankled conehead claiming to be "chaos" constantly whine about facts being posted about the lying fraudulent orange turd whose ass houses his head nearly every waking hour?

You are begging for my attention almost as bad as The Cuk.
I'm begging for your attention, yet you responded to my post towards Prime. I'm here for you, little guy. You need a manly shoulder to cry on? I know I could never fill up the space in your heart dedicated to all things Trump but if I can distract you for just a few minutes maybe you'll have that moment of clarity and realize what a fucking idiot you come across as. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: October 20, 2022, 06:40:49 PM »
I'm begging for your attention, yet you responded to my post towards Prime. I'm here for you, little guy. You need a manly shoulder to cry on? I know I could never fill up the space in your heart dedicated to all things Trump but if I can distract you for just a few minutes maybe you'll have that moment of clarity and realize what a fucking idiot you come across as. ;D

As long as it's your shoulder and not those moobs you have.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #998 on: October 21, 2022, 05:46:07 AM »

This Prime fella probably gets his sexual gratification from being humiliated,the same as LurkingForBoys - that is his special bond with LurkingForBoys
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: October 21, 2022, 11:58:54 AM »
If the Record Archives punching him in the mouth over his silly lies about other Presidents and classified records wasn't bad enough.... even "low energy" Jeb Bush had to get his kicks in.

But don't worry Trumpettes, I am sure there will be an ALL CAPS shit post over the weekend from Trumpy to help you with the spin, denial, deflection, distraction, and off topic replies. 

---
Former GOP presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush appeared Thursday on Your World With Neil Cavuto and responded to former President Donald Trump’s accusation that Bush’s late father, former President George H.W. Bush, mishandled government documents after leaving office. Trump accused the 41st president of taking millions of documents to a former bowling alley and former Chinese restaurant.

"George H.W. Bush took millions of documents to a former bowling alley and a former Chinese restaurant, where they combined them. So they're in a bowling alley-slash-Chinese restaurant," Trump said at an Arizona rally earlier this month.

“Have you heard the southern expression, ‘Bless his heart’?” Bush said when asked about it. “You know, it’s, uh, bless his heart. I mean, this is kind of a weird accusation.”

Bush went on to explain how his father’s documents were handled by the National Archives.

“This was an abandoned bowling alley that they fixed up, that they secured, that had all the security necessary to make sure that national security matters were protected,” Bush said, “and they used that to build out the presidential library, just as every other president has done as well.”

As for Trump adding the part about the Chinese restaurant, Bush believes he was just trying to rile up his base.

“I think the added little feature of the Chinese restaurant,” Bush said, “kind of makes it all easier for the conspiratorialists [sic] to get all hot and bothered."

Trump has also accused former President Barack Obama of taking classified documents with him when he left office, an accusation the National Archives was quick to debunk. The documents Trump was referring to are not only not classified, but they’re currently being stored at a National Archives facility outside Chicago. All classified documents remain in a D.C. facility.

Trump’s continued accusations come amid mounting losses for him and his legal team in the case against him for taking classified documents to his Mar-a-Lago home. Bush believes that Trump is trying to equate what he did with the legal actions of other former presidents.

“I think what he wants to say is there — you know, everybody does it, basically. Everybody takes documents and store them at their, you know, at their hotel or at a bowling alley, and that he didn’t do anything wrong,” Bush said, adding, “The simple fact is that equating the National Archives employees doing their duty in the proper way is a far cry from keeping national security papers in Mar-a-Lago.”
---