Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80127 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #1275 on: July 06, 2023, 01:38:49 PM »
Hahahahah.   Don't flip.  Don't flip.   Go to jail like you should. 

---
Ex-prosecutor on "overwhelming" DOJ evidence: Nauta "will go to prison for years" if he doesn't flip

The newly unsealed evidence that the Justice Department used to obtain a search warrant for former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence paints an "overwhelming" case against Trump and his close aide Walt Nauta, former U.S. attorney Joyce Vance told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Thursday. Vance said that Nauta, who pleaded not guilty to six federal charges during his arraignment in a Miami federal court Thursday, and his new Florida lawyer, Sasha Dadan, have a lot of work ahead of them.

"There will be an enormous amount of pressure on Walt Nauta to cooperate with the government. If he does not, it's almost a certainty he will go to prison for years, he is part of the obstruction of justice in this case and those penalties are very significant," Vance told the host. She explained that, while the information indicated by the newly unsealed affidavit has already been presented in the indictment, it also confirms that the evidence prosecutors collected is "thorough, it is detailed, it is overwhelming" because of the nature of the physical evidence it unveils. The unredacted portions of the affidavit show dozens of boxes in the Mar-a-Lago resort club's storage room and descriptions of surveillance footage, including a video showing Nauta moving boxes days before prosecutors came to receive any remaining documents Trump had last year. According to the document, Nauta removed about 64 boxes from the storage room but only returned around 25 to 30 of them. "That means Walter Nauta and Donald Trump tried to conceal them from the government," Vance elaborated in the interview. "This new evidence only adds to the pressure that will mount on Walt Nauta at some point in these proceedings."
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: July 07, 2023, 01:37:50 PM »
The evidence just keeps piling up.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Justice+Department+Says+it+Has+Security+Footage+of+Boxes+of+Papers+Being+Moved+at+Mar-a-Lago

Why would an innocent man move boxes around the day of the subpoena?  Why not leave them where they where?  Why even have them in the first place?

GOOD TIMES!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1277 on: July 11, 2023, 11:09:23 AM »
Part of Trump's request to move the federal trial date to after the election:

"This extraordinary case presents a serious challenge to both the fact and perception of our American democracy. The Court now presides over a prosecution advanced by the administration of a sitting President against his chief political rival, himself a leading candidate for the Presidency of the United States."

Truth.  Add to that the fact they are trying to lock their chief political rival in prison for the rest of his life.  Third Word, Banana Republic stuff.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1278 on: July 11, 2023, 01:56:13 PM »

"This extraordinary case presents a serious challenge to both the fact and perception of our American democracy. The Court now presides over a prosecution advanced by the administration of a sitting President against his chief political rival, himself a leading candidate for the Presidency of the United States."

Truth.  Add to that the fact they are trying to lock their chief political rival in prison for the rest of his life.  Third Word, Banana Republic stuff.

Let us say Trump is successful at moving the federal trial date to after the election and is somehow miraculously elected to office. What actions do you see Trump taking from January 20, 2025 to January 19, 2029 with regards to the DOJ and everyone else he deems his personal enemy who wronged him from the past and during the time he is in office?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1279 on: July 11, 2023, 02:17:31 PM »
Let us say Trump is successful at moving the federal trial date to after the election and is somehow miraculously elected to office. What actions do you see Trump taking from January 20, 2025 to January 19, 2029 with regards to the DOJ and everyone else he deems his personal enemy who wronged him from the past and during the time he is in office?

It will not take a miracle for Trump to be elected in 2024. 

I have no idea what he will do in response to the fascist attack on our Democracy, but he ought to clean house. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1280 on: July 11, 2023, 02:33:04 PM »
It will not take a miracle for Trump to be elected in 2020. 

I have no idea what he will do in response to the fascist attack on our Democracy, but he ought to clean house.

It would take a miracle since it is currently 2023. The 2020 election is over. He ‘lost it’ in so many ways and continues lose it over and over and over again.

So, you would concur when his actions were only vengeful and not based on what is right or wrong? We all witnessed his penchant for revenge whenever he feels someone crosses him or simply disagrees with him. He fired them on Twitter only now it would be on Truth Social. The folks he has no ability to fire, he denigrates in the most public crudest manner.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1281 on: July 11, 2023, 02:38:37 PM »
It would take a miracle since it is currently 2023. The 2020 election is over. He ‘lost it’ in so many ways and continues lose it over and over and over again.

So, you would concur when his actions were only vengeful and not based on what is right or wrong? We all witnessed his penchant for revenge whenever he feels someone crosses him or simply disagrees with him. He fired them on Twitter only now it would be on Truth Social. The folks he has no ability to fire, he denigrates in the most public crudest manner.

Typo.  Fixed. 2024.

You are conflating Trump's childlike need to respond to every actual or perceived insult with him abusing his office to punish political opponents. What his four years as POTUS showed was that he is nothing like Obama and Biden and did not use the IRS and DOJ to target political enemies.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1282 on: July 11, 2023, 04:35:20 PM »
Typo.  Fixed. 2024.

Ahh Damn , Dos I was hoping it 2020 & I'm 3 years younger 🤣

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1283 on: July 11, 2023, 06:24:02 PM »
Typo.  Fixed. 2024.

You are conflating Trump's childlike need to respond to every actual or perceived insult with him abusing his office to punish political opponents. What his four years as POTUS showed was that he is nothing like Obama and Biden and did not use the IRS and DOJ to target political enemies.

I recall a phone call Trump made to a certain foreign President threatening to with hold aid unless said President opened a public investigation against his opponent.

"During his four years, Trump publicly urged the FBI to investigate more than two dozen of his perceived opponents, including several Democratic lawmakers, some of the prosecutors and FBI officials involved in the Russia investigation, Biden’s son Hunter Biden, the tech company Google, and even the author of the infamous 2018 “anonymous” op-ed in The New York Times."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: July 11, 2023, 06:31:04 PM »
I recall a phone call Trump made to a certain foreign President threatening to with hold aid unless said President opened a public investigation against his opponent.

"During his four years, Trump publicly urged the FBI to investigate more than two dozen of his perceived opponents, including several Democratic lawmakers, some of the prosecutors and FBI officials involved in the Russia investigation, Biden’s son Hunter Biden, the tech company Google, and even the author of the infamous 2018 “anonymous” op-ed in The New York Times."

Stop lying.  Did not happen.  Tucker Carlson was absolutely right:  liberals/progressives are usually guilty of precisely what they accuse Republicans and conservatives of doing.  We see it with Ukraine.  We saw it with Russia. 

And you pulled your quote from a left-wing op-ed from a left-wing site:  https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/24/politics/trump-worst-abuses-of-power/index.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1285 on: July 11, 2023, 06:31:47 PM »
Ahh Damn , Dos I was hoping it 2020 & I'm 3 years younger 🤣

No way would I want to relieve 2020 and that stupid pandemic.  lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1286 on: July 11, 2023, 08:11:29 PM »
Typo.  Fixed. 2024.

Oh really? How about this? "Trump sought to have political opponents investigated by IRS: report"

New York Post
Allie Griffin
Social Links for Allie Griffin
November 14, 2022

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/trump-sought-to-have-political-opponents-investigated-by-irs-report/

"Trump Wanted I.R.S. Investigations of Foes, Top Aide Says"

New York Times
By Michael S. Schmidt
Nov. 13, 2022

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/13/us/politics/trump-irs-investigations.html

"Trump reportedly wanted IRS audits of his perceived enemies"

MSMBC
July 8, 2022
By Steve Benen

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-reportedly-wanted-irs-audits-perceived-enemies-rcna37350

"New York Times: Trump sought tax investigations of political foes"

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN
Published November 13, 2022

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/13/politics/trump-irs-audits-kelly-mccabe-comey/index.html

These are just a few of many links that address this. Trump has a reputation for going after folks who cross him in whatever way he can.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: July 11, 2023, 08:26:58 PM »
Stop lying.  Did not happen.  Tucker Carlson was absolutely right:  liberals/progressives are usually guilty of precisely what they accuse Republicans and conservatives of doing.  We see it with Ukraine.  We saw it with Russia. 

And you pulled your quote from a left-wing op-ed from a left-wing site:  https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/24/politics/trump-worst-abuses-of-power/index.html

Someone didn't read the Mueller report and has egg on his face..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1288 on: July 11, 2023, 09:45:20 PM »

LMFAO!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: July 11, 2023, 09:54:46 PM »
LMFAO!!

Trust me.. waaaaay over his head...None of them read the report. They went by what Faux,  Breitbart, American Thinker, and Gateway pundit said about the report... as usual

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1290 on: July 11, 2023, 10:29:16 PM »

It is not a political prosecution.   ::).     Neither Biden, Congress or any other politician is listed as plaintiff or prosecutor. 

The case is 100% the dumbasses own fault.

If this was Banana Republic stuff (your current favorite buzzword) then Trumpy and the J6ers would already be worm food. 

Hyperbole and excuses aren't cutting it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: July 12, 2023, 12:34:20 AM »
Trust me.. waaaaay over his head...None of them read the report. They went by what Faux,  Breitbart, American Thinker, and Gateway pundit said about the report... as usual

Are you saying this about the very folks who claim the rest of the world only follows left biased media and never takes at least a peak at the far right biased rags. Shame on you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1292 on: July 12, 2023, 07:37:25 AM »
Oh really? How about this? "Trump sought to have political opponents investigated by IRS: report"

New York Post
Allie Griffin
Social Links for Allie Griffin
November 14, 2022

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/trump-sought-to-have-political-opponents-investigated-by-irs-report/

"Trump Wanted I.R.S. Investigations of Foes, Top Aide Says"

New York Times
By Michael S. Schmidt
Nov. 13, 2022

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/13/us/politics/trump-irs-investigations.html

"Trump reportedly wanted IRS audits of his perceived enemies"

MSMBC
July 8, 2022
By Steve Benen

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-reportedly-wanted-irs-audits-perceived-enemies-rcna37350

"New York Times: Trump sought tax investigations of political foes"

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN
Published November 13, 2022

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/13/politics/trump-irs-audits-kelly-mccabe-comey/index.html

These are just a few of many links that address this. Trump has a reputation for going after folks who cross him in whatever way he can.

The many links all quoting John Kelly, who was fired by Trump.  Not the most credible source.  And not corroborated by anyone.  I don't believe him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1293 on: July 12, 2023, 07:39:04 AM »

The Mueller report had nothing to do with Ukraine.  Don't you feel just a little stupid reading an entire report that concluded Trump was not a Russian Manchurian Candidate?

And I doubt you have read the Durham report. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1294 on: July 12, 2023, 10:50:34 AM »
The many links all quoting John Kelly, who was fired by Trump.  Not the most credible source.  And not corroborated by anyone.  I don't believe him.

Why am I not surprised that you don't believe him.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1295 on: July 12, 2023, 02:55:17 PM »

John Kelly is stellar.  Trumpy only hires the best righ?   Are you saying Trumpy doesn't know what the best is?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1296 on: July 12, 2023, 02:55:57 PM »
Why am I not surprised that you don't believe him.  ::)

Because it conflicts with his biased narrative.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: July 12, 2023, 07:16:43 PM »
Because it conflicts with his biased narrative.

This can't be right. Dos just told me that everyone who knows him thinks he is openminded, read unbiased.

Check it out.

'I Am Biased. So Are You. Here's What Open Minded People Do Differently'

The Open-Minder

These people are most open to challenging their preconceived biases. They seek to understand the perspective of others and are open to a dialogue or debate about their own beliefs. They listen and thank people for sharing their perspective and feedback. They contemplate before responding. They frequently question their own assumptions, unprompted. They surround themselves with people who challenge them and make it safe for others to do so. They have a growth mindset, are open to evolving their thinking and like to get out of their comfort zone.'

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-am-biased-so-you-heres-what-open-minded-people-do-robert-glazer/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1298 on: July 12, 2023, 11:59:02 PM »
This can't be right. Do just told me that everyone who knows him thinks he is openminded, read unbiased.

Check it out.

'I Am Biased. So Are You. Here's What Open Minded People Do Differently'

The Open-Minder

These people are most open to challenging their preconceived biases. They seek to understand the perspective of others and are open to a dialogue or debate about their own beliefs. They listen and thank people for sharing their perspective and feedback. They contemplate before responding. They frequently question their own assumptions, unprompted. They surround themselves with people who challenge them and make it safe for others to do so. They have a growth mindset, are open to evolving their thinking and like to get out of their comfort zone.'

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/i-am-biased-so-you-heres-what-open-minded-people-do-robert-glazer/

Pfft!   He claims a lot that isn't true.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1299 on: July 15, 2023, 08:06:46 PM »
He gets embarrassed on a daily basis.

An innocent person, one who does everything perfectly, should want to get the trial over quickly, so they can take a victory lap upon acquittal.  A quick trial also saves lawyer fees, so they don't have to continue to send out grifting emails begging for other people to pay their legal fees.
---
“Borders on frivolous”: Legal experts say special counsel filing “embarrasses” Trump’s lawyers

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%9CBorders+on+frivolous%E2%80%9D%3A+Legal+experts+say+special+counsel+filing+%E2%80%9Cembarrasses%E2%80%9D+Trump%E2%80%99s+lawyers

Legal experts marveled at Smith's response to Trump's team.

"Smith's team comes out breathing fire in this oppo brief," tweeted national security attorney Bradley Moss.

"Jack Smith has responded to Trump's request that the judge forego setting a trial date in the Mar-a-Lago prosecution & it's a doozy," wrote former U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance. "Interestingly, he's no longer President Trump, Smith just refers to him as 'Trump.' Just like any other criminal defendant."

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner told MSNBC that Smith and his team "don't mince words" and "they don't pull punches."

Kirschner said the filing "feels like a sign of the prosecution to come."

"I think that they are going to continue to insist on a timely trial date, and in fact, on page one of this reading, they highlight how the Trump defense team failed," he said. "And really, in its most important endeavor, when they filed their pleading on July 10th. They said 'judge, don't set a trial date.' One of the first things Jack Smith pointed out, is that the Speedy Trial Act says the judge shall set a date certain for the trial to begin. So they really just sort of embarrass the Trump defense team's request and they don't let up for the ten pages."
---