Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80213 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2022, 06:24:25 PM »
Why hasn't Trump released the search warrant and the inventory of what the FBI took?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2022, 06:26:24 PM »
Why hasn't Trump released the search warrant and the inventory of what the FBI took?
Why hasn't the FBI ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2022, 06:31:22 PM »
Nixon resigned. Trump can resign his office because he was voted out of it already.

I believe that the DOJ intentionally picked the anniversary.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2022, 06:31:43 PM »
Trump is a Zionist. Same as all in DC.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2022, 06:36:05 PM »

Probably because it is his secret combination of orange spray paint he uses on his face and his wig collection.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2022, 06:36:45 PM »
Trump is a Zionist. Same as all in DC.

No shit sherlock. Our only ally in the Middle East. I guess you must be a member of the PLO, lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2022, 06:40:00 PM »

No shit sherlock. Our only ally in the Middle East. I guess you must be a member of the PLO, lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Ah, a neo-con.

Why do we need an ally in the Mid East? Why do we need to have anything to do with the Mid East?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2022, 07:15:54 PM »
Feds were there from 9 - 6:30, and the security cameras never stopped rolling.  If nothing comes of this search, Trump will have some of the best campaign footage ever - paid for by the DOJ and FBI (I know, our tax dollars).

Had I been managing Mar-a-Lago I'd have shut off the AC and turned on the heat.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-even-searched-melanias-wardrobe-in-trump-raid/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2022, 07:46:54 PM »
Do you have any idea what has happened to the lives of the 1/6 protesters and their families? They have been destroyed. Some have turned to suicide. Where is Trump? Has he ever spoken out on their behalf? Raised a nickel for their defense or their families? These people were the potential vanguard of a new republic. General Flynn had the right idea but Trump balked. Maybe DeSantis has bigger balls. Only time will tell.

What were they going to do without guns? The  vanguard attempted a violent take over with no weapons?

I wonder what the end game was for these warriors?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2022, 10:09:18 PM »
Good. No one is above the law....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2022, 10:18:26 PM »

As a former Cop you know that statement isn't True.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2022, 11:22:27 PM »

Powerful Democrats are frequently proven to be above the law.  That's obvious to anyone who has been paying the littlest bit of attention.

Regardless, the law has fuck-all to do with what the Democrats and their partners in the media and the FBI have been doing to Donald Trump over the last 7 or so years.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2022, 11:55:06 PM »
As a former Cop you know that statement isn't True.

LOL, I know it.. Bidens, Clintons, Obozo's, Hunter... (Could go on for days here).
Dems really are the dumbest humans to have ever existed, LOL  ::)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2022, 12:25:25 AM »
Libz are whiny corrupt fagz, LOL...

----------

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2022, 12:35:46 AM »
American liberal politics & by the way the FBI are carrying on
have descended into who knows what  ::)
All the talk of China / Russia / 3rd world countries & America is now
worse than all put together.

There's countless No. of other's far more deserving of investigating & raiding
Than Donald Trump - This Has turned into a Political Witch hunt & a Disgraceful
State of affairs for a once Great Country.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2022, 12:57:48 AM »
Why hasn't the FBI ???

why would they?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2022, 02:19:00 AM »

;D.                                                                     ;D

For all the Trump nuthuggers.. You know who you are..
Donald is damaged goods... This is your best bet for 2024!!!

;D.                                                                   ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2022, 03:58:22 AM »
   ;D.                                                                     ;D

For all the Trump nuthuggers.. You know who you are..
Donald is damaged goods... This is your best bet for 2024!!!

;D.                                                                   ;D

Would you vote for DeSantis over Biden?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2022, 04:00:04 AM »
They sent a grandma with cancer to federal prison for simply entering the Capitol on J6. Did Trump so much as issue a one sentence statement condemning this? Of course not. F him. He’s a grifter.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2022, 04:12:05 AM »
They sent a grandma with cancer to federal prison for simply entering the Capitol on J6. Did Trump so much as issue a one sentence statement condemning this? Of course not. F him. He’s a grifter.

What is her name? I bet that you write her letters every day.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2022, 04:44:49 AM »
It's interesting. I think he crossed the line into sedition. I could see that charge. It was the game he chose to play, those werethe stakes, and he lost. But this is the first I've heard about him having documents he isn't supposed to. I would have expected news all the time about something contentious enough that it ends up with a search warrant executed on a former president.

why would they?

To illustrate that the raid was justified. What LE sieze in a raid is on the news all the time. Maybe they're getting around to it but silence makes it look like they got jack shit.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2022, 04:48:03 AM »
Who Is Bruce Reinhart? Judge Who Approved FBI Mar-a-Lago Raid

The judge who reportedly signed off on an FBI search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence previously represented some employees of Jeffrey Epstein and has made donations to candidates from both political parties.

Reinhart also spent more than 11 years as an assistant U.S. attorney, but ceased to be a federal prosecutor on January 1, 2008. The next day, Reinhart began working as a defense attorney for certain Epstein employees.

The newspaper also reported in 2011 that Reinhart was named in a lawsuit and accused of violating Justice Department policy by representing the Epstein employees.

Reinhart has also previously donated to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. In 2008, he gave $1,000 to former President Barack Obama's campaign and a further $1,000 to the Obama Victory Fund.

In 2016, Reinhart donated $500 to the presidential campaign of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, who unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination that was eventually won by Trump.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-bruce-reinhart-judge-approved-fbi-mar-lago-raid-donald-trump-florida-1732353

Judge who OK’d Mar-a-Lago raid Obama donor once linked to Jeffrey Epstein

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”

Kellen and Marcinkova were among Epstein’s lieutenants who were granted immunity as part of a controversial 2007 deal with federal prosecutors that allowed the pervert to plead guilty to state charges rather than federal crimes. Epstein wound up serving just 13 months in county jail and was granted work release.

In a 2011 affidavit, Reinhart denied he had done anything improper and insisted that since he was not involved in the federal investigation of Epstein, he was not privy to inside information about the case.

However, in a 2013 court filing, Reinhart’s former colleagues contradicted him, saying that he had “learned confidential, non-public information about the Epstein matter” while employed by the US Attorney’s Office. Reinhart noted to the Herald in response that a complaint filed against him by a lawyer for Epstein’s victims had been dismissed by the Justice Department.

As recently as January of 2015, Reinhart was asked to appear on right-wing channel Newsmax to give analysis of the Epstein fallout — but declined to publicly note his own role in the case.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-who-approved-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago-once-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein/

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2022, 04:48:13 AM »
It's interesting. I think he crossed the line into sedition. I could see that charge. It was the game he chose to play, those werethe stakes, and he lost. But this is the first I've heard about him having documents he isn't supposed to. I would have expected news all the time about something contentious enough that it ends up with a search warrant executed on a former president.

To illustrate that the raid was justified. What LE sieze in a raid is on the news all the time. Maybe they're getting around to it but silence makes it look like they got jack shit.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2022, 04:59:26 AM »
This will absolutely galvanize Trump supporters. They're people who are sick of agenda driven, heavy handed government.

So the government does something that's easily interpreted as agenda driven, and FBI agents rifling through your wife's undies drawer is definitely heavy handed.

It could even backfire and convince Biden disappoinees, who are legion, that Trump is actually antiestablishment.