Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80198 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2022, 12:31:52 PM »
You know if Trumpy wanted to really back his story up he would release the details of the warrant and the items they seized.  He is free to do so.  Why hasn’t he?    :D

The raid was set up purposely while he was in Manhattan and didn't know about it then....dipshit

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2022, 12:35:10 PM »
I put Trumpturds as the biggest retards in the world.  You prove it everyday.

Now send the grifter more money.

Got a text from Trump today asking for money.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2022, 12:38:16 PM »
it never ends. ;D

False but what do you expect from fringe groups like Occupy Democrats. Reinhart was not "actually appointed by Trump himself". Reinhart is a magistrate judge. Magistrate judges are appointed by district judges.

https://www.uscourts.gov/faqs-federal-judges#faq--What-are-federal-magistrate-judges?

A U.S. magistrate judge is a judicial officer of the district court and is appointed by majority vote of the active district judges of the court to exercise jurisdiction over matters assigned by statute as well as those delegated by the district judges. The number of magistrate judge positions is determined by the Judicial Conference of the United States, based on recommendations of the respective district courts, the judicial councils of the circuits, and the Director of the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. A full-time magistrate judge serves a term of eight years. Duties assigned to magistrate judges by district court judges may vary considerably from court to court.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2022, 01:05:55 PM »
False but what do you expect from fringe groups like Occupy Democrats. Reinhart was not "actually appointed by Trump himself". Reinhart is a magistrate judge. Magistrate judges are appointed by district judges.

https://www.uscourts.gov/faqs-federal-judges#faq--What-are-federal-magistrate-judges?

You are right, US Presidents do not appoint magistrate judges which means Obama didn't appoint him either.

However, Trump did appoint Christopher Wray the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

So, what is Judge Reinhart's connection to Obama? Well, he once made a political donation to Obama.

Just as irrelevant is that Bruce Reinhart once worked for Jeffrey Epstein.

Both these coincidences are good examples of how often there are only 6 degrees of separation from one person to another.  And, what a small world this is. 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #229 on: August 11, 2022, 01:15:24 PM »
That’s interesting.

🤔

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2022, 01:19:48 PM »

Good post. Even the left's own rags say that people who claim Reinhart was appointed by Trump are liars but they continue to post lies.

For liars who happen to be on the left :D  Newsweek will explain it to you:

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-trump-appoint-judge-who-approved-fbi-mar-lago-raid-1732495

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2022, 01:20:16 PM »
That’s interesting.

🤔

yeah because we have not had thugs and creeps in office like obama and biden 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2022, 01:21:32 PM »
At least you're not denying it

Why should I when you keep proving it day after day on here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 11, 2022, 01:23:18 PM »
You need to do better than that

Reality does it for me Todd.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 11, 2022, 01:24:59 PM »
The raid was set up purposely while he was in Manhattan and didn't know about it then....dipshit

He was given a copy of the warrant and he was given a copy of any items removed.  He can easily do so today.  But he hasn’t.  Why?  Why wouldn’t he want to prove his side of the story?   Hahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2022, 01:45:24 PM »
He was given a copy of the warrant and he was given a copy of any items removed.  He can easily do so today.  But he hasn’t.  Why?  Why wouldn’t he want to prove his side of the story?   Hahahaha

You fucking idiot. They even had a subpoena but raided the house before the subpoena was received.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #236 on: August 11, 2022, 01:49:32 PM »
Trump will have this all sorted out shortly the lawsuits will be flying.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2022, 02:21:10 PM »
Garland guaranteed Trumps re-election

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2022, 02:49:22 PM »
You fucking idiot. They even had a subpoena but raided the house before the subpoena was received.

Warrants trumps subpoena.  Is being stupid painful?  You seem to be suffering.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2022, 03:40:11 PM »

It’ll be interesting here tomorrow when Garland gets the warrant made public. Unless Trump puts up a fight, in which case we’ll have to wait. Although, since Garland ok’d the warrant, I suspect he’s aware of what it says so it must be something that exonerates the FBI of doing this for political reasons, no?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2022, 03:57:50 PM »

It’ll be interesting here tomorrow when Garland gets the warrant made public. Unless Trump puts up a fight, in which case we’ll have to wait. Although, since Garland ok’d the warrant, I suspect he’s aware of what it says so it must be something that exonerates the FBI of doing this for political reasons, no?

If the contents of the warrant or whatever they removed were not damaging then Trumpy would have already been whine posting it.

If Trumpy fights Garland not to post it, hahahha then we know it was pretty accurate. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided Trump’sHome
« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2022, 04:33:52 PM »
Totally and completely. Par for course with you anyway. No surprise there.

You have absolutely no idea what truly goes on within D.C.  Trust me on this.  Mr. Trump may not be a "man of the people", i.e., a man identical unto the masses, but he is most definitely a Man for the People.

Mr. Biden is as a great many Dems are in public and RINOs in private:  A man against the People because he feels they and the foundational laws and documents that were written by the Founding Fathers, are beneath such as he.   The laws are not merely "beneath" him (like the common People), but more because he and his kind are above such ruling statutes. 

Nope.

Like I said, you have no true idea of what goes on in D.C. and beyond.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2022, 04:41:32 PM »
Warrants trumps subpoena.  Is being stupid painful?  You seem to be suffering.

“They have to explain why they went for a warrant instead of a subpoena”

Just.Stop.Talking

https://rumble.com/v1ffeob-the-cabal-to-destroy-trump.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mark+Levin+Show&ep=1

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2022, 04:50:23 PM »
Court Removes Page for Judge Who Approved Raid of Trump’s Home

A federal court in Florida has removed the webpage for the judge who signed off on the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s home.

The page for U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart was taken down on Aug. 10, archived versions of it confirm.

“No information at this time,” the computer operations manager for the court, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, told The Epoch Times.

A deputy clerk for the clerk did not pick up the phone or return a voicemail.

The page contained Reinhart’s biography, his email address, directions to the courthouse at which he works, the phone number for his chambers, the number for his deputy, and the names of the deputy and the judge’s law clerks.

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

The pages for all of the other magistrate judges for the court remain online.

Signed Off on Raid

Reinhart, who was appointed to his position by other judges, has confirmed that he was the judge who approved the FBI’s raid of Trump’s Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

The resort was raided on Aug. 8 by approximately two dozen agents, one of Trump’s lawyers told The Epoch Times.

Christina Bobb, the lawyer, said Reinhart’s name was listed as the approving judge on the search warrant agents gave to Trump representatives.

The warrant and the supporting materials, such as an affidavit outlining why the FBI was asking for a warrant, remain sealed. But Reinhart responded to requests to unseal the material, which identify the warrant as the one used to raid Trump’s resort, by ordering the Department of Justice to respond to the requests, indirectly confirming that he approved the warrant.

The government’s response to the requests to unseal, filed by nonprofit Judicial Watch and the Albany Times Union, may be filed under seal “to avoid disclosing matters already under seal,” Reinhart said in a brief order.

The response must be filed by 5 p.m. on Aug. 15.

It has not yet been filed.

Neither the FBI nor the Department of Justice have explained why the raid took place. Lawyers for Trump say agents were looking for classified and presidential materials. Earlier this year, U.S. archivist David Ferriero told Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.), the chairwoman of the House Oversight Committee, that there were classified materials discovered in boxes of records that were transferred from Trump’s residence to the National Archives in January.

Judge’s History

Reinhart was a trial attorney for the Department of Justice from 1988 to 1996, when he transitioned to being an assistant U.S. attorney based in West Palm Beach. He was involved with the prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein, who ultimately avoided federal prosecution in exchange for pleading guilty to a single state charge of soliciting a minor.

Shortly after the plea deal was reached, Reinhart left the government and spent ten years in private practice.

Among those he represented were Epstein’s housekeeper and pilots, according to court filings.

Reinhart became a magistrate judge on March 14, 2018.

Reinhart’s wife, Carolyn Bell, is also a judge. She was appointed by then-Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, to a state circuit court in 2018.

Reinhart shared the announcement on Facebook.

On the same page, Reinhart criticized then-President-elect Trump, taking issue with Trump’s criticism of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), who has since passed away.

“I generally ignore the President-elect’s tweets, but not this one,” Reinhart wrote, adding later that he agreed with the statement, “Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2022, 04:58:02 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided Trump’sHome
« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2022, 05:00:06 PM »
You have absolutely no idea what truly goes on within D.C.  Trust me on this.  Mr. Trump may not be a "man of the people", i.e., a man identical unto the masses, but he is most definitely a Man for the People.

Mr. Biden is as a great many Dems are in public and RINOs in private:  A man against the People because he feels they and the foundational laws and documents that were written by the Founding Fathers, are beneath such as he.   The laws are not merely "beneath" him (like the common People), but more because he and his kind are above such ruling statutes. 

Nope.

Like I said, you have no true idea of what goes on in D.C. and beyond.

You have no idea of what goes on in DC or anywhere else.  The “real world” has long since disconnected from your perception.  That’s a lot of words to just say nothing.  But then again Trumpturds are known for that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2022, 05:02:11 PM »
“They have to explain why they went for a warrant instead of a subpoena”

Just.Stop.Talking

https://rumble.com/v1ffeob-the-cabal-to-destroy-trump.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mark+Levin+Show&ep=1

They don’t have to explain shit.  They already proved their probable cause and got the warrant.  They don’t need a fucking subpoena.  Damn you are stupid.  Not just dumb or uneducated but flat out stupid. 

Rumble?  “lol…oh boy”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2022, 05:12:03 PM »
They don’t have to explain shit.  They already proved their probable cause and got the warrant.  They don’t need a fucking subpoena.  Damn you are stupid.  Not just dumb or uneducated but flat out stupid. 

Rumble?  “lol…oh boy”

Oh, but you think Trump has to explain…AOC stupid

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2022, 05:14:39 PM »
Oh, but you think Trump has to explain…AOC stupid

He doesn’t have to do anything.  But whine and cry which is exactly what he will do. JUST LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DO DAY IN AND DAY OUT.  If he wanted to prove something instead of throwing a tantrum he would release the contents of the warrant and what was seized.  So everyone could see just how wrong it was.   ;D

The fact this has to be explained to your stupid ass only highlights how retarded you truly are.