Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80173 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided Trump’sHome
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2022, 05:28:41 PM »
You have no idea of what goes on in DC or anywhere else.  The “real world” has long since disconnected from your perception.  That’s a lot of words to just say nothing.  But then again Trumpturds are known for that.

Not so.  And in like fashion, I know far more of the real world than you do.  If you choose to believe otherwise, fine.  I am not here to change the diaper that is your mind.   I state what I know to be true.  You choose to not believe.  Not a problem for me.  The truth is the truth, regardless of your petty piety and incessant kowtowing toward the mecca of maroons. 

You know nothing of the reality of the depraved and this in spite of the life you have chosen.  If you did, you would shit yourself more often than does Mr. Biden. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2022, 05:56:48 PM »
Not so.  And in like fashion, I know far more of the real world than you do.  If you choose to believe otherwise, fine.  I am not here to change the diaper that is your mind.   I state what I know to be true.  You choose to not believe.  Not a problem for me.  The truth is the truth, regardless of your petty piety and incessant kowtowing toward the mecca of maroons. 

You know nothing of the reality of the depraved and this in spite of the life you have chosen.  If you did, you would shit yourself more often than does Mr. Biden.

You don’t know shit.  Therefore the rest of your weak ass spiel is irrelevant.

Your constant references to shitting things makes me wonder how often the nursing home aide changes your bed pan.  Or else you just have a scat fetish. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2022, 06:15:17 PM »
You don’t know shit.  Therefore the rest of your weak ass spiel is irrelevant.

Your constant references to shitting things makes me wonder how often the nursing home aide changes your bed pan.  Or else you just have a scat fetish.

How pedestrian of you, Sarah Jane.  I know much more than you, ace.  Like many people I have met in the real world, you are a pathetic little  voice, crying out in the shillderness.  A talent-less mental midgie, incapable of intelligent discourse with anyone that disagrees with your pathetic party line.

Those like you have been festering in the worlds of education and law enfarcement for some time now.  They are also in the military.  They would say a leopard can't change it's spots but a man can be called a woman or a woman a man.   And worse.

When it happens, I seriously doubt you'll make it back. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2022, 06:17:47 PM »
Garland moves to unseal the warrant served on Trumpy.

Trumpy could release it himself but instead is considering fighting the release of it.

WHY?

Hahahahahahaha.  Move along. Nothing to see here.  Send more money you suckers. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2022, 06:23:11 PM »
How pedestrian of you, Sarah Jane.  I know much more than you, ace.  Like many people I have met in the real world, you are a pathetic little  voice, crying out in the shillderness.  A talent-less mental midgie, incapable of intelligent discourse with anyone that disagrees with your pathetic party line.

Those like you have been festering in the worlds of education and law enfarcement for some time now.  They are also in the military.  They would say a leopard can't change it's spots but a man can be called a woman or a woman a man.   And worse.

When it happens, I seriously doubt you'll make it back.

Want to try again.  I see that nearly dying didn’t do anything for your intellect. 

“Real world”… you mean that one that has passed you by? 

The brain damage you suffered as a child and told us about hasn’t been kind to you in your old age. Sorry to hurt your feeeeellings but your real world cRap and reality are two different things.  But I won’t begrudge you whatever you need to believe this late for having been dealt a shitty hand and only an internet board as your only outlet for self loathing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2022, 06:26:25 PM »
Guess the fbi was used to distract from the mess of this administration. Keep the idiots interested in what Trump might have done and they won't pay attention to what this administration is actually doing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2022, 06:47:44 PM »
Want to try again.  I see that nearly dying didn’t do anything for your intellect. 

“Real world”… you mean that one that has passed you by? 

The brain damage you suffered as a child and told us about hasn’t been kind to you in your old age. Sorry to hurt your feeeeellings but your real world cRap and reality are two different things.  But I won’t begrudge you whatever you need to believe this late for having been dealt a shitty hand and only an internet board as your only outlet for self loathing.

Still in a barrel I see.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2022, 06:50:06 PM »
He doesn’t have to do anything.  But whine and cry which is exactly what he will do. JUST LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DO DAY IN AND DAY OUT.  If he wanted to prove something instead of throwing a tantrum he would release the contents of the warrant and what was seized.  So everyone could see just how wrong it was.   ;D

The fact this has to be explained to your stupid ass only highlights how retarded you truly are.

You’re right, he doesn’t. Move on tard. If he runs, Garland just re-elected him. Get used the mean Truths

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2022, 06:51:57 PM »
They don’t have to explain shit.  They already proved their probable cause and got the warrant.  They don’t need a fucking subpoena.  Damn you are stupid.  Not just dumb or uneducated but flat out stupid. 

Rumble?  “lol…oh boy”

Yes, rumble

https://truthsocial.com/users/rumble/statuses/108806038904392689

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2022, 07:12:30 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2022, 07:17:20 PM »
Too funny!

😆

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2022, 07:32:07 PM »
Too funny!

😆

I don't get it.  Is it about Trump putting ketchup on well done steaks?  ???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2022, 07:43:50 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2022, 07:53:16 PM »
Still in a barrel I see.

Still a useless typist I see.  ::)

Still can’t post without regurgitating the same tired ass old nothingness. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2022, 07:55:05 PM »
You’re right, he doesn’t. Move on tard. If he runs, Garland just re-elected him. Get used the mean Truths

Hahahahaha.  That’s the point. He doesn’t have to do shit you dumb fuck.  Because Garland is going to do it himself.  Tomorrow.  Hahahaha.   Garland just master trolled Trumpy and shut his little tantrum down. 

Get used to more kicks in your ovaries.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2022, 07:55:38 PM »
LMFAO!!

Gayer than agreeing with an oak post

This is gayer than if you chugged 4 of matt's frozen ropes.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2022, 07:57:08 PM »
Hey hey ….  I brought up the Heinz first. 

Between this raid and Trumpy deposition today, you can be assured that somewhere in Trump Tower a fresh coating of Heinz is being applied to the walls.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2022, 07:57:32 PM »
Anyway, there is little use arguing this since neither side knows anything.

The left thinks this is "it".....but they've failed at "it" with Trump a myriad of times.

But even if they have something, the Democrats are experts in fucking it up.

On the flip, the FBI seems darn sure they do have something and Garland appears confident.

On the flip, flip, occam's razor says it's political.

Who knows?  We'll see.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2022, 08:06:32 PM »
Gayer than agreeing with an oak post

This is gayer than if you chugged 4 of matt's frozen ropes.

I thought it was only gay if I wanted it to be.  No?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #269 on: August 11, 2022, 08:33:57 PM »
I thought it was only gay if I wanted it to be.  No?

That subjectivity ceases when oak is involved, rope gulper.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #270 on: August 11, 2022, 08:35:12 PM »
That subjectivity ceases when oak is involved, rope gulper.

I'm going to file an appeal. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #272 on: August 11, 2022, 08:58:40 PM »
Court Removes Page for Judge Who Approved Raid of Trump’s Home

A federal court in Florida has removed the webpage for the judge who signed off on the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s home.

The page for U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart was taken down on Aug. 10, archived versions of it confirm.

“No information at this time,” the computer operations manager for the court, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, told The Epoch Times.

A deputy clerk for the clerk did not pick up the phone or return a voicemail.

The page contained Reinhart’s biography, his email address, directions to the courthouse at which he works, the phone number for his chambers, the number for his deputy, and the names of the deputy and the judge’s law clerks.

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.

The pages for all of the other magistrate judges for the court remain online.

Signed Off on Raid

Reinhart, who was appointed to his position by other judges, has confirmed that he was the judge who approved the FBI’s raid of Trump’s Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.

The resort was raided on Aug. 8 by approximately two dozen agents, one of Trump’s lawyers told The Epoch Times.

Christina Bobb, the lawyer, said Reinhart’s name was listed as the approving judge on the search warrant agents gave to Trump representatives.

The warrant and the supporting materials, such as an affidavit outlining why the FBI was asking for a warrant, remain sealed. But Reinhart responded to requests to unseal the material, which identify the warrant as the one used to raid Trump’s resort, by ordering the Department of Justice to respond to the requests, indirectly confirming that he approved the warrant.

The government’s response to the requests to unseal, filed by nonprofit Judicial Watch and the Albany Times Union, may be filed under seal “to avoid disclosing matters already under seal,” Reinhart said in a brief order.

The response must be filed by 5 p.m. on Aug. 15.

It has not yet been filed.

Neither the FBI nor the Department of Justice have explained why the raid took place. Lawyers for Trump say agents were looking for classified and presidential materials. Earlier this year, U.S. archivist David Ferriero told Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.), the chairwoman of the House Oversight Committee, that there were classified materials discovered in boxes of records that were transferred from Trump’s residence to the National Archives in January.

Judge’s History

Reinhart was a trial attorney for the Department of Justice from 1988 to 1996, when he transitioned to being an assistant U.S. attorney based in West Palm Beach. He was involved with the prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein, who ultimately avoided federal prosecution in exchange for pleading guilty to a single state charge of soliciting a minor.

Shortly after the plea deal was reached, Reinhart left the government and spent ten years in private practice.

Among those he represented were Epstein’s housekeeper and pilots, according to court filings.

Reinhart became a magistrate judge on March 14, 2018.

Reinhart’s wife, Carolyn Bell, is also a judge. She was appointed by then-Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, to a state circuit court in 2018.

Reinhart shared the announcement on Facebook.

On the same page, Reinhart criticized then-President-elect Trump, taking issue with Trump’s criticism of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), who has since passed away.

“I generally ignore the President-elect’s tweets, but not this one,” Reinhart wrote, adding later that he agreed with the statement, “Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet

Interesting - any reason given as to why his page has been removed ??

In 1....2....3.........
Lurkio Lurkio Wherefore art thou Lurkio ???

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2022, 09:23:39 PM »

Hahahahaha.  That’s the point. He doesn’t have to do shit you dumb fuck.  Because Garland is going to do it himself.  Tomorrow.  Hahahaha.   Garland just master trolled Trumpy and shut his little tantrum down. 

Get used to more kicks in your ovaries.

Actually, Garland got smoked out and had no choice.