Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80203 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2022, 10:15:48 PM »
So true!

😆

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2022, 10:19:28 PM »
Spot on!

😆

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2022, 10:28:27 PM »
It's always been about Trump.  All of ChOak's Covid bullshit, it's always been about Trump.

Trump posted to Truth Social tonight that he agrees that the warrant can be released.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2022, 11:17:43 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #279 on: August 12, 2022, 12:08:38 AM »
So true!

😆

Who requested more draft deferments – Joe Biden, Donald trump, John Kerry, or Dick Cheney?

Hah, hah – five for all!

That “six times” is a lie. 

Do better, my friend.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2022, 02:44:25 AM »
Well, Trump just said he’s not going to oppose the warrant being unsealed and in fact encourages it. Maybe we get answers today.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2022, 03:34:20 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2022, 05:19:29 AM »

this thread isn't about hunter biden who last time I checked isn't and never was  president. this is about your hero the trumpster. stay on topic. Hunter Biden is just Joe Biden's embarrassment of a son. just like Jimmy carter had his Billy. ;D ;D ;D ;D Ronald Reagan had his patti.
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #283 on: August 12, 2022, 05:25:29 AM »
   this thread isn't about hunter biden who last time I checked isn't and never was  president. this is about your hero the trumpster. stay on topic. Hunter Biden is just Joe Biden's embarrassment of a son. just like Jimmy carter had his Billy. ;D ;D ;D ;D Ronald Reagan had his patti.

While I get what you’re saying and it is off topic, I believe it should be investigated. No way Joe didn’t know anything about his sons dealings with foreign countries/companies.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: August 12, 2022, 05:36:22 AM »
While I get what you’re saying and it is off topic, I believe it should be investigated. No way Joe didn’t know anything about his sons dealings with foreign countries/companies.
   Joe's old and senile, what makes you think he has any clue what's going on in any aspect of life. He was just installed by the democratic party as a remembrance to the days of Camelot that were the Obama administration. he's pretty much the puppet that jeff Dunham works. the question is who's pulling Joe's strings.
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2022, 05:47:17 AM »
hands up all who thin biddy joe was already too old when he became president?

Essentially everyone who wasn’t afflicted with TDS and watched Biden’s campaign knew it was a sham.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2022, 05:53:59 AM »
So true!

😆

It’s not like he’s put on blackface or anything

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2022, 06:36:41 AM »
   Joe's old and senile, what makes you think he has any clue what's going on in any aspect of life. He was just installed by the democratic party as a remembrance to the days of Camelot that were the Obama administration. he's pretty much the puppet that jeff Dunham works. the question is who's pulling Joe's strings.

Are you REALLY that F U CKING DUMB we all know who......moron  ::)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2022, 06:44:45 AM »

Not off topic at all.  Tons of evidence points to his corruption, 10% for the Big Guy, You ain't getting the billion unless you fire the prosecutor, China hedge fund funding, on and on and on.  And Hunter not being prosecuted just happens, no involvement?  Ridiculous.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #289 on: August 12, 2022, 07:22:28 AM »

Regardless, the Hunter issue is that it was a proven coordinated effort on many fronts to squash a legitimate story, yet nobody cares since they were so broken by Trump.  People should care about this, but normal folks have abandoned their principles just to ensure he wasn't elected again.  It has created more distrust in the media, and created more divisiveness that this country doesn't need.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 12, 2022, 07:48:34 AM »
Trumpster steamrolls like a BOSS across and through all their lies, attacks and criticisms.

One day I’d love to shake his hand.

What an honour that would be.

Hail TRUMPSTER!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #292 on: August 12, 2022, 07:49:08 AM »
Garland moves to unseal the warrant served on Trumpy.

Trumpy could release it himself but instead is considering fighting the release of it.

WHY?

Hahahahahahaha.  Move along. Nothing to see here.  Send more money you suckers.

Kicked in the nuts again….you either have a vagina or they’re inverted

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/11/donald-trump-i-am-encouraging-doj-to-release-search-warrant-that-led-to-mar-a-lago-raid/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2022, 08:07:38 AM »
Gayer than agreeing with an oak post

This is gayer than if you chugged 4 of matt's frozen ropes.

Dude!! >:( >:( >:(

T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2022, 08:20:46 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2022, 10:07:13 AM »
Welp…

White House documents that former President Donald Trump brought with him to Mar-a-Lago had been declassified, Trump allies said.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Thursday that he had "personally approved" the search of Trump's Florida home, which was raided by FBI agents on Monday. Multiple reports said the raid was related to the handling of presidential records, including classified documents, after leaving office.

The Justice Department has prosecuted cases involving the mishandling of classified information, but no such case has been brought against a former president — the one government official who can declassify information at will.

Ric Grenell, who was Trump's acting director of national intelligence, told NBC News that documents can be declassified if the president simply says they are.

"There is no approval process for the president of the United States to declassify intelligence," Grenell told NBC News. "There is this phony idea that he must provide notification for declassification, but that's just silly. Who is he supposed to notify? I think it's the height of swampism to think the president should seek bureaucrats' approval."

Kash Patel, a Pentagon chief of staff during the Trump administration, in May said that documents previously recovered from Mar-a-Lago had been declassified by Trump, but their markings were not updated.

"Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves," Patel told Breitbart News.

The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn't mean the information wasn't declassified. I was there with President Trump when he said, 'We are declassifying this information.'"

At the time, Patel did not specify what the earlier documents were, but added, "it's information that Trump felt spoke to matters regarding everything from Russiagate to the Ukraine impeachment fiasco to major national security matters of great public importance — anything the president felt the American people had a right to know is in there and more. We are declassifying this information."

The 1978 Presidential Records Act requires presidents to turn over documents to the National Archives at the end of their administration. Although the law does not specify enforcement, there are multiple federal laws regarding the handling of classified documents.

As the facts stand now, his [Trump's] defense would be, 'I declassified those documents. I am not therefore in possession of classified documents now,'" Charles Stimson, a senior fellow with the Heritage Foundation and a former federal prosecutor, told NBC News.

Trump foes, however, reject the notion a president can declassify documents so easily.

"He can't just wave a wand and say it's declassified," Richard Immerman, a historian and former assistant deputy director of national intelligence under former President Barack Obama, told NBC News. "There has to be a formal process. That's the only way the system can work.

"I've seen thousands of declassified documents. They're all marked 'declassified' with the date they were declassified."

One source told NBC News that Trump as president wasn't concerned with formal protocol.

"We've told him there's a process and not following it could be a problem but he didn't care because he thinks this stuff is dumb," the source said of declassifying documents. "His attitude is that he is the president. He is in charge of the country and therefore national security. So he decides."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-allies-declassified/2022/08/12/id/1082839/?ns_mail_uid=8b9b65c6-1bb0-4a37-966e-912de1caf965&ns_mail_job=DM365402_08122022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502s6b7ir

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2022, 11:25:58 AM »

Interesting - any reason given as to why his page has been removed ??

In 1....2....3.........
Lurkio Lurkio Wherefore art thou Lurkio ???

;D

A simple google search would have turned up the answer for you. I would suggest you try it next time but you are too stupid to figure out how it seems.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2022, 11:26:54 AM »
Actually, Garland got smoked out and had no choice.

Wrong again Todd.  Half an hour left…. Trumpy going to release it or will the back pedaling be epic when Garland does?  Hahahahah

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2022, 11:29:34 AM »
Kicked in the nuts again….you either have a vagina or they’re inverted

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/11/donald-trump-i-am-encouraging-doj-to-release-search-warrant-that-led-to-mar-a-lago-raid/

If he is all for it why doesn’t he do it himself?

Don’t worry.  They are going to release it.  Whether he encourages them or not. Hahhahaah