Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80179 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2022, 12:20:55 PM »
A simple google search would have turned up the answer for you. I would suggest you try it next time but you are too stupid to figure out how it seems.

Ahha Lurkio - The Pavlovian response was to much for you to ignore I see  ;D

Stupid you say - well I'm leagues ahead of you & your Idiocy .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2022, 12:28:29 PM »
Ahha Lurkio - The Pavlovian response was to much for you to ignore I see  ;D

Stupid you say - well I'm leagues ahead of you & your Idiocy .

Only when measuring stupidity. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: August 12, 2022, 03:19:07 PM »
While I get what you’re saying and it is off topic, I believe it should be investigated. No way Joe didn’t know anything about his sons dealings with foreign countries/companies.

Even if you are right about what Hunter's dad, Joe knew, if you were his father, what would you do? Would you give up your son to save your career? Most parents are very protective of their kids even when they become adults who screwup.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #303 on: August 12, 2022, 05:26:31 PM »
Even if you are right about what Hunter's dad, Joe knew, if you were his father, what would you do? Would you give up your son to save your career? Most parents are very protective of their kids even when they become adults who screwup.

Then the attention would turn to his son. Biden and his kid were caught on tape about knowing and talking about his son's business dealings that he lied about. It's not a matter "if" he knew....he knew and lied about it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #304 on: August 12, 2022, 06:22:56 PM »
A simple google search would have turned up the answer for you. I would suggest you try it next time but you are too stupid to figure out how it seems.
Were you concerned when you're psycho women were threatening and showing up at Supreme Court Justices homes?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2022, 03:13:16 AM »
Only when measuring stupidity.

Lurkio my dear Boy it's great having you on Getbig you provide so many
With Hrs of Amusement & are ever hungry for more Ridicule & Abuse .

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2022, 05:56:49 AM »
Welp…

White House documents that former President Donald Trump brought with him to Mar-a-Lago had been declassified, Trump allies said.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said Thursday that he had "personally approved" the search of Trump's Florida home, which was raided by FBI agents on Monday. Multiple reports said the raid was related to the handling of presidential records, including classified documents, after leaving office.

The Justice Department has prosecuted cases involving the mishandling of classified information, but no such case has been brought against a former president — the one government official who can declassify information at will.

Ric Grenell, who was Trump's acting director of national intelligence, told NBC News that documents can be declassified if the president simply says they are.

"There is no approval process for the president of the United States to declassify intelligence," Grenell told NBC News. "There is this phony idea that he must provide notification for declassification, but that's just silly. Who is he supposed to notify? I think it's the height of swampism to think the president should seek bureaucrats' approval."

Kash Patel, a Pentagon chief of staff during the Trump administration, in May said that documents previously recovered from Mar-a-Lago had been declassified by Trump, but their markings were not updated.

"Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves," Patel told Breitbart News.

The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn't mean the information wasn't declassified. I was there with President Trump when he said, 'We are declassifying this information.'"

At the time, Patel did not specify what the earlier documents were, but added, "it's information that Trump felt spoke to matters regarding everything from Russiagate to the Ukraine impeachment fiasco to major national security matters of great public importance — anything the president felt the American people had a right to know is in there and more. We are declassifying this information."

The 1978 Presidential Records Act requires presidents to turn over documents to the National Archives at the end of their administration. Although the law does not specify enforcement, there are multiple federal laws regarding the handling of classified documents.

As the facts stand now, his [Trump's] defense would be, 'I declassified those documents. I am not therefore in possession of classified documents now,'" Charles Stimson, a senior fellow with the Heritage Foundation and a former federal prosecutor, told NBC News.

Trump foes, however, reject the notion a president can declassify documents so easily.

"He can't just wave a wand and say it's declassified," Richard Immerman, a historian and former assistant deputy director of national intelligence under former President Barack Obama, told NBC News. "There has to be a formal process. That's the only way the system can work.

"I've seen thousands of declassified documents. They're all marked 'declassified' with the date they were declassified."

One source told NBC News that Trump as president wasn't concerned with formal protocol.

"We've told him there's a process and not following it could be a problem but he didn't care because he thinks this stuff is dumb," the source said of declassifying documents. "His attitude is that he is the president. He is in charge of the country and therefore national security. So he decides."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-allies-declassified/2022/08/12/id/1082839/?ns_mail_uid=8b9b65c6-1bb0-4a37-966e-912de1caf965&ns_mail_job=DM365402_08122022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502s6b7ir

The las quote here in this paragraph sums it up. He didn’t follow protocol for the declassification. At this point it doesn’t matter if the papers were about the size of one of his dumps or bomb codes, all that will be looked at is that he didn’t do it the right way and thus broke protocol. I hope for his sake these are benign documents.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2022, 06:00:14 AM »
The las quote here in this paragraph sums it up. He didn’t follow protocol for the declassification. At this point it doesn’t matter if the papers were about the size of one of his dumps or bomb codes, all that will be looked at is that he didn’t do it the right way and thus broke protocol. I hope for his sake these are benign documents.

Why do ex Presidents need boxes of documents anyway?  Saw Obama has a bunch too.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2022, 07:46:54 AM »
Why do ex Presidents need boxes of documents anyway?  Saw Obama has a bunch too.

No shit. If I'm moving out of a house, the last thing I'm thinking about taking with me is a bunch of clutter that’s going to sit in some room. I’ve got a rule, if I haven’t looked at it in a month and it’s on my desk/bookshelf in my office, I don’t look at it and just throw it away.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2022, 08:14:12 AM »
As usual the lefts little game by raiding Trumps house is rapidly falling apart..just like “Russian Collusion” the hooker, pee gate, the Ukraine call, the two fake impeachments and the fake January 6 hearings where they keep getting caught in lies and altering evidence because they know they don’t have shit all the while locking up political prisoners on trespassing and trumped up charges while not allowing due process.

Whoever supports this, supports communism. Prove me wrong

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2022, 08:31:51 AM »
Didn't the Clintons take a bunch of stuff too?
In this case, it sounded like the documents were at his joint and then supposed to be declassified? No matter the situation, I find the raid very odd. If this happened in the middle east, the US would be talking about invading to save democracy. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2022, 10:27:55 AM »
No matter the situation, I find the raid very odd. If this happened in the middle east, the US would be talking about invading to save democracy. ;)

Bingo - And Exactly Right - Yet The Irony will be Totally Lost on the
Thick 2 faced Liberals & Dummycrats.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2022, 11:10:02 AM »
Didn't the Clintons take a bunch of stuff too?
In this case, it sounded like the documents were at his joint and then supposed to be declassified? No matter the situation, I find the raid very odd. If this happened in the middle east, the US would be talking about invading to save democracy. ;)

I am trying to keep an open mind and wait and see here.

But it seems they knew these documents have been there a long time, and could have procured without all the showmanship.

If they were uber sensitive, then they likely would not have waited so long to get them.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2022, 11:35:00 AM »
Lurkio my dear Boy it's great having you on Getbig you provide so many
With Hrs of Amusement & are ever hungry for more Ridicule & Abuse .

goOd For yoU beCAuse You HAve no otHeR opTion dUE to Your StuPidIty. At 60 yRs olD yoU cAnt Be Picky.  (Or sMart)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 13, 2022, 11:41:05 AM »
goOd For yoU beCAuse You HAve no otHeR opTion dUE to Your StuPidIty. At 60 yRs olD yoU cAnt Be Picky.  (Or sMart)

Lurkio my dear Imbecile You can't EvAn get MY age Correct - 
I'M 62 -
Quick rusH over To Fact Checkers to make Sure  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 13, 2022, 01:18:36 PM »
Then the attention would turn to his son. Biden and his kid were caught on tape about knowing and talking about his son's business dealings that he lied about. It's not a matter "if" he knew....he knew and lied about it

Your reading comprehension is off again. This post is not about 'if' Joe knew about his son's business dealings. The question I asked was "...if you were his father, what would you do? Would you give up your son to save your career?"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2022, 01:22:48 PM »
As usual the lefts little game by raiding Trumps house is rapidly falling apart..just like “Russian Collusion” the hooker, pee gate, the Ukraine call, the two fake impeachments and the fake January 6 hearings where they keep getting caught in lies and altering evidence because they know they don’t have shit all the while locking up political prisoners on trespassing and trumped up charges while not allowing due process.

Whoever supports this, supports communism. Prove me wrong

Why bother? You would still think you were right.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2022, 01:24:11 PM »

Your reading comprehension is off again. This post is not about 'if' Joe knew about his son's business dealings. The question I asked was "...if you were his father, what would you do? Would you give up your son to save your career?"

The correct answer is that one would confront one's son and have this legally cleared and paid for, elsewise the lad would go straight to jail and not pass "GO" nor collect Two Million dollars...

You read right my friend.  He should give his idiot offspring the chance to make things legally right and never do wrong again. If the boy refuses, he goes to jail.  It is no secret that in my own way,  I live my words.  My youngest brother was a meth addict and when he threatened our mother he refused to get help and so I put him in jail.

Be well, my friend.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 13, 2022, 01:24:55 PM »
Lurkio my dear Imbecile You can't EvAn get MY age Correct - 
I'M 62 -
Quick rusH over To Fact Checkers to make Sure  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

The 'fact checkers' have your age wrong. Damn phony, inaccurate fact checkers! ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2022, 01:44:00 PM »
The correct answer is that one would confront one's son and have this legally cleared and paid for, elsewise the lad would go straight to jail and not pass "GO" nor collect Two Million dollars...

You read right my friend.  He should give his idiot offspring the chance to make things legally right and never do wrong again. If the boy refuses, he goes to jail.  It is no secret that in my own way,  I live my words.  My youngest brother was a meth addict and when he threatened our mother he refused to get help and so I put him in jail.

Be well, my friend.

Fortunately, I have never been in the position of having to turn in a family member or even a friend. Although I have refused to lie on someone's behalf. It must have been a difficult decision. How did your mother feel about you doing this?

Did your brother benefit from his time in jail? Did he stop using?

On another note, how are you feeling? Do you feel like you are recovering from your health crisis? Take care not to do too much too soon. It takes time for the body to heal. During the acute periods of my wife's health, when she was in and out of the hospital many times, I was told that for each day a person spends in the hospital, it takes a week to recover.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #321 on: August 13, 2022, 01:46:47 PM »

Biden regularly uses his dead son as a pity ploy and a shield against criticism, he has no qualms using family members and their misfortune to advance his political career.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided Trump’sHome
« Reply #322 on: August 13, 2022, 02:08:12 PM »
Fortunately, I have never been in the position of having to turn in a family member or even a friend. Although I have refused to lie on someone's behalf. It must have been a difficult decision. How did your mother feel about you doing this?

Did your brother benefit from his time in jail? Did he stop using?

On another note, how are you feeling? Do you feel like you are recovering from your health crisis? Take care not to do too much too soon. It takes time for the body to heal. During the acute periods of my wife's health, when she was in and out of the hospital many times, I was told that for each day a person spends in the hospital, it takes a week to recover.

My brother was committed to a state hospital and through therapy made clean.  Alas that he committed suicide but other than getting drunk enough to shoot himself in the head, he was clean.  No drugs at all.  My mother still has a shrine to him but that is  understandable and she does not blame me in the least.  My father was an alcoholic and one night I heard them arguing upstairs and then the sound of him hitting her.  I went up the stairs  so fast that  when I arrived my momentum and "retard" strength were through the roof. 

I grabbed my father by the throat and raised him up off the ground and slammed him against the wall and read him the truth.  If he ever struck my mother again I would snap his bones.  He knew my strength and calmed down.  Of course the next day he shoved a gun up my nose and said he would kill me if I ever did that again. 

I calmly told him he would need more than a 22 short to take me out.  He had seen me hit with high amps/voltage a couple of times and nodded his head then left the hallway.  I forgave him on his literal deathbed.

I love my father and had no problem forgiving him.  My older sister still can't stand the thought of him but to be honest, I took probably 95% of any punishment in our home because I could.  My mother understood that I could have snapped my littlest brother into many pieces but chose instead to have him incarcerated and then hospitalized.  She was thankful for that and for me going full 'tard on my father. 

I was at the doctor's yesterday and today am covered in bruises.  Therapy is fun.  I am looking to prove them wrong as it was projected I would die within the year, which is fast coming up.    I am being closely studied and monitored by two different teams for different reasons.   If any good comes of all this for other folks, I will be happy for them even if I am gone or never meet anyone that has benefited from what happened to me.  Am I scared?  Despite my physicians' thinking otherwise, I am only human so yes.  I am scared.  My last death I saw nothing but what I heard remains with me.  Over six minutes and I am thankful my brain is about the same, which is to say borderline moron, LOL!

Thank you for asking, brother.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 13, 2022, 02:56:23 PM »
The 'fact checkers' have your age wrong. Damn phony, inaccurate fact checkers! ;D

I'm seriously struggling to believe Grown Adult men Still haven't
got That Fact Checkers is Bought & paid For & about as Trustworthy
as Bwanky / Arce / ESF.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2022, 03:12:41 PM »
I am trying to keep an open mind and wait and see here.

But it seems they knew these documents have been there a long time, and could have procured without all the showmanship.

If they were uber sensitive, then they likely would not have waited so long to get them.
I try to stay open minded but these shenanigans by dems and msm over the last 5-6 years have really soured me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!