Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80175 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #325 on: August 13, 2022, 04:15:38 PM »
Biden regularly uses his dead son as a pity ploy and a shield against criticism, he has no qualms using family members and their misfortune to advance his political career.

You are entitled to your opinion. Understand that not everyone agrees with it. Just out of curiosity, how does this shield him from criticism? It certainly didn't stop Trump from criticizing him and Hunter during one of their debates.

Biden also lost his first wife and daughter in a tragic traffic accident. His son Beau died of brain cancer at 46. His son Hunter has had substance abuse issues for years. He has gone through rehab 6 times. He was dishonorably discharged from the military because of drug use. He is basically every parent's nightmare child. Such as he is, he is Joe Bidens only surviving child.

Most people would agree that Joe Biden has had more than his share of tragic loses. Any parent whose has lost a child, much less two children can sympathize with him. None of these things are secret, there is no reason he shouldn't mention them. In fact, it makes him seem more 'human'. He is better able to sympathize with other people who have suffered losses of this type than someone who has never experienced this.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: August 13, 2022, 04:19:27 PM »
I try to stay open minded but these shenanigans by dems and msm over the last 5-6 years have really soured me.

There are those of us who feel the same way about the multiple 'shenanigans' committed by conservatives and FOX over the past many years. In what ways would you say you are openminded or that you try to be?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2022, 05:02:03 PM »
Read the responses to this news video. They are on target. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2022, 06:37:33 PM »
Lurkio my dear Imbecile You can't EvAn get MY age Correct - 
I'M 62 -
Quick rusH over To Fact Checkers to make Sure  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

62?  Even worse.

All those years  to get a basic education and you failed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: August 13, 2022, 06:41:59 PM »
Trumpturds don’t like it when the laws apply to them or their Orange Buffon.

Trumpturds don’t like it when Orange Buffon passes bill regarding documents that come back and bite him in the ass.

Trumpturds whine.  Back pedal.  And start their silly civil war talk.

Trumpturds stupid. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #330 on: August 13, 2022, 07:28:40 PM »
There are those of us who feel the same way about the multiple 'shenanigans' committed by conservatives and FOX over the past many years. In what ways would you say you are openminded or that you try to be?

I stay open minded but trying to listen to both sides, unfortunately the left is so predictable by accusing the right of doing the exact same things that they are doing 10 fold…then you have the history which became more evident during the Obama years that it’s not just impossible to ignore but now expected. We are now, literally, into American Marxism no exaggeration and history shows that never has worked and has ALWAYS ended bad. Especially for regimes

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #331 on: August 13, 2022, 08:03:33 PM »

Trumpturds don’t like it when Orange Buffon passes bill regarding documents that come back and bite him in the ass.

Trumpturds stupid.

What laws? What Justice system? Do you mean two teared Justice system that accuses Trump of doing then when debunked it’s really exact same thing the left (Biden especially) are doing with no repercussions? Prove me wrong…for once

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: August 13, 2022, 08:20:20 PM »
What laws? What Justice system? Do you mean two teared Justice system that accuses Trump of doing then when debunked it’s really exact same thing the left (Biden especially) are doing with no repercussions? Prove me wrong…for once

The laws regarding warrants and raids.

The Justice system that enforced those laws.

They didn’t just accuse him, they collected evidence of their accusations. 

Good times!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #333 on: August 13, 2022, 08:28:45 PM »

Good times!

You’re one of the dumbest SOB’s to grace this site

https://rumble.com/v1fuztp-the-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-is-a-symbol-of-marxism-in-america.html?mref=9yobh&mc=2cpbn

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #334 on: August 14, 2022, 03:19:23 AM »

Good times!

But...why?

It's not like they had to recover nuclear launch codes from him. If they had him dead to rights on something major they'd be shouting it from the rooftops. It reads more like they desperately need some charge to stick so he can't run for office again.

Except ,

1 Trump is a symptom of dissatisfaction, not a cause, so someone else will just pick up the Fuck The Swamp mantle.

2 If they'd do a good job running the country instead of obsessing over sabotaging The Donald then he wouldn't be an election threat. Just get on with your damn job already.

It's nothing but bizarre. It's cartoonish, like something out of Catch That Pidgeon or Wile E Coyote. How is settling this private Democratic vendetta of any value to the people or the nation?

It's like anywhere else. Kick ass, be awesome. The other guy won't get your job. That's all they have to do. It's what they said they would do, and we all get to move on from Donald Trump. But here we are again. I'm sick to death of hearing about this fucking guy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2022, 06:15:51 AM »

I'm not a fan of either side, but there is nothing conservatives have done that's on the level to the Russian collusion hoax, the killing of the Hunter story, fake news from of myriad of sources, the treatment of the BLM riots, the BS ukraine call impeachment, big tech censorship, etc.

Too many to list actually.

Trump broke their minds.

Y

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2022, 06:58:11 AM »

Good times!

"Goodtimes" ?? - maybe for a loser in life like you...pathetic existence.
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2022, 08:49:02 AM »

I'm not a fan of either side, but there is nothing conservatives have done that's on the level to the Russian collusion hoax, the killing of the Hunter story, fake news from of myriad of sources, the treatment of the BLM riots, the BS ukraine call impeachment, big tech censorship, etc.

Too many to list actually.

Trump broke their minds.
You are a far kinder person than I.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2022, 09:55:33 AM »
But...why?

It's not like they had to recover nuclear launch codes from him. If they had him dead to rights on something major they'd be shouting it from the rooftops. It reads more like they desperately need some charge to stick so he can't run for office again.

Except ,

1 Trump is a symptom of dissatisfaction, not a cause, so someone else will just pick up the Fuck The Swamp mantle.

2 If they'd do a good job running the country instead of obsessing over sabotaging The Donald then he wouldn't be an election threat. Just get on with your damn job already.

It's nothing but bizarre. It's cartoonish, like something out of Catch That Pidgeon or Wile E Coyote. How is settling this private Democratic vendetta of any value to the people or the nation?

It's like anywhere else. Kick ass, be awesome. The other guy won't get your job. That's all they have to do. It's what they said they would do, and we all get to move on from Donald Trump. But here we are again. I'm sick to death of hearing about this fucking guy.

When the first impeachment was brought forth, Pelosi knew it couldn't "win", but did it anyway. BUT, wondering now if this holds water:

Anyone who read the transcript of the call knew the crux of it would come to this:  If you're leftist, you'd claim Trump was trying to dig up dirt on a political rival.  If you're rightist, you'd claim Trump was investigating corruption in the 2016 election.  Burden of proof was on the left, and they did a shit job proving it, but it was mostly voted down political lines.

So, IF this turns out to be nothing, if there is any link that the Biden admin was in on it, it's 20x worse than what Trump did (by leftist standards) in the first impeachment.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #339 on: August 14, 2022, 09:59:33 AM »
https://conservativebrief.com/privilege-65544/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=Art

Lurker and Prime actually think the FBI actually did this by the book…lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2022, 10:02:25 AM »

Good times!

Really? Then why didn’t they do that? I’ll ask you the same question I always ask, what part of this was a legit raid. Careful with your answer because this started unraveling from day one and is still continuing to unravel

Like literally almost everything the left does, this was an illegal raid

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #342 on: August 14, 2022, 11:40:42 AM »
62?  Even worse.

All those years  to get a basic education and you failed.

Lurkio my dear Idiot - If shit were Brains - Yours would be Very watery Diarrhea.
As you speak nothing but verbal Diarrhea it constantly Runs out of your mouth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: August 14, 2022, 12:53:20 PM »

Trumpturds stupid.

Unfortunately, there are some folks who are dead serious about starting a civil war over Trump's folly. Word of warning, don't expect him to fight it with you or bail you out should you be arrested.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=treats+of+civil+war&docid=20711265449655&mid=C7B2F20B702262507454C7B2F20B702262507454&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2022, 01:00:54 PM »
but

the greatest defence against uncomfortable thought
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2022, 01:44:24 PM »
You’re one of the dumbest SOB’s to grace this site

https://rumble.com/v1fuztp-the-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-is-a-symbol-of-marxism-in-america.html?mref=9yobh&mc=2cpbn

Retards gonna retard right Qoach Todd?

You wouldn't know what Marxism was if you had to cling to it for life support.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2022, 01:45:44 PM »
But...why?

Except ,

Or....   just a genius idea here....   If Trumpy followed protocol and did what he was supposed to do, they would not be in the position right now of having to go fetch this stuff right?   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2022, 01:48:04 PM »
Really? Then why didn’t they do that? I’ll ask you the same question I always ask, what part of this was a legit raid. Careful with your answer because this started unraveling from day one and is still continuing to unravel

Unraveling....  hahahahahaha.    Like Obama's birth certificate unraveling?  Or Hillary's Benjihahahaha defense unraveling?  Or the stolen election unraveling?   hahahahahah

The fact your retardation gets in the way of basic reading comprehension and understanding why it is legit indicates you won't understand it no matter how it is explained to your stupid ass. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2022, 02:00:41 PM »

Give us some specifics on what you believe is the unraveling of the FBI's raid. Seems to me Trump's responses are what is unraveling. He maintained the FBI was keeping the details of the warrant secret... that was until he was called on it because he had a copy of the warrant which had he wanted it made public he could have done so himself. Instead, he changes direction and gives the FBI 'permission' to do this. Then Garland took Trump up on his offer or called his bluff if you prefer. Let's see how Trump and his followers 'spin' this now.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #349 on: August 14, 2022, 02:18:13 PM »
Give us some specifics on what you believe is the unraveling of the FBI's raid. Seems to me Trump's responses are what is unraveling. He maintained the FBI was keeping the details of the warrant secret... that was until he was called on it because he had a copy of the warrant which had he wanted it made public he could have done so himself. Instead, he changes direction and gives the FBI 'permission' to do this. Then Garland took Trump up on his offer or called his bluff if you prefer. Let's see how Trump and his followers 'spin' this now.   

I did. Several times in this thread, you just didn’t  bother to watch or read it