Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80160 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2022, 03:55:57 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2022, 04:32:34 PM »

Or....   just a genius idea here....   If Trumpy followed protocol and did what he was supposed to do, they would not be in the position right now of having to go fetch this stuff right?   ::)

It's clear Trump's opponents have a wicked hard on for him. It's been a backfire strategy every time and it's a misallocation of attention since it doesn't help the country.

I don't even like the dude. I think he's an egomaniacal huckster who crossed the line into sedition, and I agree with Oly that he called for his supporters to come and fight then left them twisting in the wind when it became politically inconvenient to defend them.

Now this golf clown from the 80s tabloids might get to ride political victimhood into office again. He would have faded. They keep juicing him up because they can't let it go. If you dislike Donald Trump, you should be angry at the Democrats for sponsoring his 24 candidacy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2022, 04:42:30 PM »
It's clear Trump's opponents have a wicked hard on for him. It's been a backfire strategy every time and it's a misallocation of attention since it doesn't help the country.

I don't even like the dude. I think he's an egomaniacal huckster who crossed the line into sedition, and I agree with Oly that he called for his supporters to come and fight then left them twisting in the wind when it became politically inconvenient to defend them.

Now this golf clown from the 80s tabloids might get to ride political victimhood into office again. He would have faded. They keep juicing him up because they can't let it go. If you dislike Donald Trump, you should be angry at the Democrats for sponsoring his 24 candidacy.

Lots of theories the left did this to give support to Trump and avoid DeSantis.
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2022, 05:29:16 PM »

anyidea why how so many senior republicans seem to have taken the bait?
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2022, 05:31:46 PM »
Not much to say about this except it is your opening post in this tread. My hope is that Trump's power is waning.
More reason to believe we’re closer to a civil war and more proof that Trump is still the most powerful person in the world
Hey Lurker, have you figured out the difference between a magazine and a clip yet?
The first link below is an effort to discredit the judge who signed the warrant and isn’t relevant.
The second link is as stated at the beginning an OPIONION piece. Opinions aren’t facts

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-who-approved-fbi-raid-on-mar-a-lago-once-linked-to-jeffrey-epstein/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app
They need to change the headline to the “fake” Jan 6
https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/trump-raid-not-about-classified-documents-its-about-jan-6/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

Not proof of anything.  Post a link to the FBI disallowing Trump’s lawyer’s presence during the search.
Nothing can stop them. They would t allow Trumps lawyers in while they were searching
Cute. But this is just your ineffective effort to distract.
Yet you say nothing about what the Biden regime and Biden did in the past present and will continue to do
More irrelevance on your part.
Why wouldn’t they? There was no “insurrection” he did or said nothing wrong. In case you haven’t noticed, it’s ONLY the Dems opposition that are targeted. Stop feeding off of the literal communist propaganda.
This will only make him and his base stronger, so strong he’s almost guaranteed to win

Another feeble attempt to discredit the Judge who approved the warrant. Not proof of anything. Sorry.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChC7X3Tj9dz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Biden and Afghanistan… distraction… irrelevant… not proof
You mean like Biden did a year ago with Americans left in Afghanistan who some are still there?? You mean left them on the battlefield like that?
Different issue and completely irrelevant.
Why and who destroyed their lives? It’s been over a year and people are still being held. He’s never spoken on their behalf? Are you kidding?
You still find time to work? Amazing!
I’m at work so I can’t respond but I can say what you said is complete bullshit
Revisiting the lawyers present issue. Just curious, was the FBI supposed to put the search on hold until Trump’s lawyers showed up?
Hey dumbshit, he’s entitled to have lawyers present.
Childish name calling. Something people do when they have nothing of value to say.
Link: If Trump says it,  it must be true, because Trump never lies. LOL!

You really are a stupid fuck, aren’t ya? Between you and Prime
https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-says-fbi-wouldnt-let-his-attorneys-watch-raid/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app
Irrelevant. January 6th issue again. Nothing to do with FBI search or proof of anything.
Poll Reveals Just How Much the Jan. 6 Committee Has Failed
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/10/poll-reveals-just-how-much-the-jan-6-committee-has-failed-n609919
If you say he was kicked in the nuts than it must be so. NOT!
How does it feel to get kicked in the nuts every time you post, Benito?
Losing it nonsense. Not relevant.
Every.Time.You.Post about politics
You are right, reading your posts in this thread is the height of satire.
lol…this is satire
You really love calling people Communist. You should have been around in the McCarthy era. You’ve have made a good assistant to him.
The link is interesting.  You think it is a positive that Trump uses everything that happens to pick his supporter’s pockets? He’s an opportunist, nothing more.

I literally put every Biden regime supporters in the category of communist or communist sympathizers and are responsible for literally everything that’s happening now. That being said, communists should be purged
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/trump-shatters-fundraising-records-bidens-fbi-raids-mar-lago/
More January 6th distraction from the thread topic nonsense.
No one gives a shit 😂
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/jan-6-hearings-not-impacting-public-opinion-poll?utm_source=sf&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twjtn
If you say we three get owned, it must be so. At least in your mind it is. Some disagree.
Three of the ones who get owned on here more than anyone when it comes to politics are you, lurker/Strawman and Prime lol
It is nice to see The Scott back and kicking butt.
Happy to see you back 🙏
I left this post simply because it you posted it and it is in this tread.
At least you're not denying it
More of the same
You need to do better than that
Possibly, but since the search was in the works for some time it seems kind of unlikely. Seems like Trump would have to be an idiot to not know this would happen given all the requests he ignored.
The raid was set up purposely while he was in Manhattan and didn't know about it then....dipshit
Trump was served with a subpoena two months prior to the FBI search. A subpoena he ignored.
You fucking idiot. They even had a subpoena but raided the house before the subpoena was received.
Let’s hope not. Trump’s already done enough damage.
Garland guaranteed Trumps re-election
How exciting, a link to Truth Social… Oops! Note at top of page saying this resource cannot be found. Darn.
https://truthsocial.com/users/FrontPageScott/statuses/108806620380479004
Maybe because Trump ignored the subpoena which is what led to the warrant. Duh.
Just.stop.talking? Are you exasperated again?
Another opinion. This time it is Mark Levin’s opinion. Gee whiz. Impressive! I see now where you got the idea about the subpoena. Both you and Mark must have missed that there was a subpoena issued two months prior to the search.
“They have to explain why they went for a warrant instead of a subpoena”
Just.Stop.Talking
https://rumble.com/v1ffeob-the-cabal-to-destroy-trump.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mark+Levin+Show&ep=1
Very intradasting.  Is it possible his webpage was removed because there were threats on his life? Glad you didn’t include his address and phone number in this post.
Court Removes Page for Judge Who Approved Raid of Trump’s Home
A federal court in Florida has removed the webpage for the judge who signed off on the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s home.
The page for U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart was taken down on Aug. 10, archived versions of it confirm.
“No information at this time,” the computer operations manager for the court, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, told The Epoch Times.
A deputy clerk for the clerk did not pick up the phone or return a voicemail.
The page contained Reinhart’s biography, his email address, directions to the courthouse at which he works, the phone number for his chambers, the number for his deputy, and the names of the deputy and the judge’s law clerks.
Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
The pages for all of the other magistrate judges for the court remain online.
Signed Off on Raid
Reinhart, who was appointed to his position by other judges, has confirmed that he was the judge who approved the FBI’s raid of Trump’s Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago.
The resort was raided on Aug. 8 by approximately two dozen agents, one of Trump’s lawyers told The Epoch Times.
Christina Bobb, the lawyer, said Reinhart’s name was listed as the approving judge on the search warrant agents gave to Trump representatives.
The warrant and the supporting materials, such as an affidavit outlining why the FBI was asking for a warrant, remain sealed. But Reinhart responded to requests to unseal the material, which identify the warrant as the one used to raid Trump’s resort, by ordering the Department of Justice to respond to the requests, indirectly confirming that he approved the warrant.
The government’s response to the requests to unseal, filed by nonprofit Judicial Watch and the Albany Times Union, may be filed under seal “to avoid disclosing matters already under seal,” Reinhart said in a brief order.
The response must be filed by 5 p.m. on Aug. 15.
It has not yet been filed.
Neither the FBI nor the Department of Justice have explained why the raid took place. Lawyers for Trump say agents were looking for classified and presidential materials. Earlier this year, U.S. archivist David Ferriero told Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.), the chairwoman of the House Oversight Committee, that there were classified materials discovered in boxes of records that were transferred from Trump’s residence to the National Archives in January.
Judge’s History
Reinhart was a trial attorney for the Department of Justice from 1988 to 1996, when he transitioned to being an assistant U.S. attorney based in West Palm Beach. He was involved with the prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein, who ultimately avoided federal prosecution in exchange for pleading guilty to a single state charge of soliciting a minor.
Shortly after the plea deal was reached, Reinhart left the government and spent ten years in private practice.
Among those he represented were Epstein’s housekeeper and pilots, according to court filings.
Reinhart became a magistrate judge on March 14, 2018.
Reinhart’s wife, Carolyn Bell, is also a judge. She was appointed by then-Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, to a state circuit court in 2018.
Reinhart shared the announcement on Facebook.
On the same page, Reinhart criticized then-President-elect Trump, taking issue with Trump’s criticism of Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), who has since passed away.
“I generally ignore the President-elect’s tweets, but not this one,” Reinhart wrote, adding later that he agreed with the statement, “Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet
Irrelevant photo not shown… why? Well because it isn’t relevant.
It might be helpful is Trump explained some things. On the other hand he lies so much intelligent people wouldn’t believe him even if just this once he was being truthful.
Oh, but you think Trump has to explain…AOC stupid
You lose points for name calling, Coach.
You’re right, he doesn’t. Move on tard. If he runs, Garland just re-elected him. Get used the mean Truths
What’s up with Truth Social? This link leads to this: BREAKING NEWS: Rumble Announces A Major Step Towards Merging with NASDAQ: $CFVI
Yes, rumble
https://truthsocial.com/users/rumble/statuses/108806038904392689
Mike Davis is right; a president has the power to declassify documents and other material or information. However, there is a process for doing this and it is a little more involved than just saying he did it.
🤷‍♂️
https://twitter.com/mrddmia/status/1557799017592922112?s=21&t=i5BlCA_z8kjNbV5Ll7Np3w
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRyY2cjk/?k=1
Actually, Garland got smoked out and had no choice.
Another photo. Not sure what it has to do with anything at hand.
Coach, you are quite the ‘nut kicker’. Is that an accomplishment?
Link to Trump’s a little too late and unnecessary request. Again, had he wanted this information made public, he had the ability to do that on Monday, but he milked it until Thursday night to not be one upped by Garland.

Kicked in the nuts again….you either have a vagina or they’re inverted
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/11/donald-trump-i-am-encouraging-doj-to-release-search-warrant-that-led-to-mar-a-lago-raid/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2022, 05:34:17 PM »
This was a good read. There seems to be some disagreement as to whether the documents in question had been declassified. If they had been, someone carelessly forgot to update the markings or notations on them to reflect this. There also is an ongoing debate as to whether Trump had the power to declassify them.
My question is if he declassified them, when did he do this? Before or after he moved them to Mar-a-largo? Whatever ability a president to declassify these things is ends when his or her term ends.  And as previously mentioned there is a process that is followed.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-declassification-rationale-idiotic-chaos-inducing-ex-fbi-agent-1733453

Welp…
White House documents that former President Donald Trump brought with him to Mar-a-Lago had been declassified, Trump allies said.
Attorney General Merrick Garland said Thursday that he had "personally approved" the search of Trump's Florida home, which was raided by FBI agents on Monday. Multiple reports said the raid was related to the handling of presidential records, including classified documents, after leaving office.
The Justice Department has prosecuted cases involving the mishandling of classified information, but no such case has been brought against a former president — the one government official who can declassify information at will.
Ric Grenell, who was Trump's acting director of national intelligence, told NBC News that documents can be declassified if the president simply says they are.
"There is no approval process for the president of the United States to declassify intelligence," Grenell told NBC News. "There is this phony idea that he must provide notification for declassification, but that's just silly. Who is he supposed to notify? I think it's the height of swampism to think the president should seek bureaucrats' approval."
Kash Patel, a Pentagon chief of staff during the Trump administration, in May said that documents previously recovered from Mar-a-Lago had been declassified by Trump, but their markings were not updated.
"Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves," Patel told Breitbart News.
The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn't mean the information wasn't declassified. I was there with President Trump when he said, 'We are declassifying this information.'"
At the time, Patel did not specify what the earlier documents were, but added, "it's information that Trump felt spoke to matters regarding everything from Russiagate to the Ukraine impeachment fiasco to major national security matters of great public importance — anything the president felt the American people had a right to know is in there and more. We are declassifying this information."
The 1978 Presidential Records Act requires presidents to turn over documents to the National Archives at the end of their administration. Although the law does not specify enforcement, there are multiple federal laws regarding the handling of classified documents.
As the facts stand now, his [Trump's] defense would be, 'I declassified those documents. I am not therefore in possession of classified documents now,'" Charles Stimson, a senior fellow with the Heritage Foundation and a former federal prosecutor, told NBC News.
Trump foes, however, reject the notion a president can declassify documents so easily.
"He can't just wave a wand and say it's declassified," Richard Immerman, a historian and former assistant deputy director of national intelligence under former President Barack Obama, told NBC News. "There has to be a formal process. That's the only way the system can work.
"I've seen thousands of declassified documents. They're all marked 'declassified' with the date they were declassified."
One source told NBC News that Trump as president wasn't concerned with formal protocol.
"We've told him there's a process and not following it could be a problem but he didn't care because he thinks this stuff is dumb," the source said of declassifying documents. "His attitude is that he is the president. He is in charge of the country and therefore national security. So he decides."
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-allies-declassified/2022/08/12/id/1082839/?ns_mail_uid=8b9b65c6-1bb0-4a37-966e-912de1caf965&ns_mail_job=DM365402_08122022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502s6b7ir
Now you are talking about Hunter Biden again. I might have this wrong, but what does Hunter Biden have to do with the FBI search at Mar-a-Largo. Maybe you digressed or simply when off topic.
Then the attention would turn to his son. Biden and his kid were caught on tape about knowing and talking about his son's business dealings that he lied about. It's not a matter "if" he knew....he knew and lied about it
You can say this FBI search at Trump’s abode is falling apart all you want. That does not make it so. Time will tell if it falls apart or not.
And here you go again Broseph McCarthy. You should have been around in the 1950’s.

As usual the lefts little game by raiding Trumps house is rapidly falling apart..just like “Russian Collusion” the hooker, pee gate, the Ukraine call, the two fake impeachments and the fake January 6 hearings where they keep getting caught in lies and altering evidence because they know they don’t have shit all the while locking up political prisoners on trespassing and trumped up charges while not allowing due process.
Whoever supports this, supports communism. Prove me wrong
Ah, but were this so. If you try to be openminded, great. It doesn’t show. Maybe you could try harder.
I stay open minded but trying to listen to both sides, unfortunately the left is so predictable by accusing the right of doing the exact same things that they are doing 10 fold…then you have the history which became more evident during the Obama years that it’s not just impossible to ignore but now expected. We are now, literally, into American Marxism no exaggeration and history shows that never has worked and has ALWAYS ended bad. Especially for regimes
This is your opinion. You are entitled to it. Even if proved wrong, it wouldn’t change it unfortunately.
What laws? What Justice system? Do you mean two teared Justice system that accuses Trump of doing then when debunked it’s really exact same thing the left (Biden especially) are doing with no repercussions? Prove me wrong…for once
Rumble Levin again. Are you and he bedfellows? You do seem to think alike.
You’re one of the dumbest SOB’s to grace this site
https://rumble.com/v1fuztp-the-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-is-a-symbol-of-marxism-in-america.html?mref=9yobh&mc=2cpbn
Oh, the media! Sources say bla, bla, bla. So many sources so few truths or proofs. Both the left and right media are guilty of the unanimous sources’ ploy. Not that there aren’t sources which cannot at this point be revealed, but when there’s no one to check with, it only means so much which in my opinion isn’t very much.
https://conservativebrief.com/privilege-65544/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=Art
Lurker and Prime actually think the FBI actually did this by the book…lol
I’m having a déjà vu moment here. Somewhere recently I read something you wrote about an unraveling. Where could that have been?
Really? Then why didn’t they do that? I’ll ask you the same question I always ask, what part of this was a legit raid. Careful with your answer because this started unraveling from day one and is still continuing to unravel
Like literally almost everything the left does, this was an illegal raid
I am not going to bother following this link. What the ‘F’ does a Clinton lawsuit recusal have to do with Trump’s classified or not classified documents seizure?
https://conservativebrief.com/trumps-attorney-demands-to-know-why-judge-who-signed-warrant-recused-himself-from-clinton-lawsuit-65524/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD
Finally! I didn’t think this fun little exercise was ever going to end. But here we are back to where we started. Now you can stop saying I didn’t bother to watch or read your so-called proof. I read it. I don’t think there is proof of anything here. Sorry.
I did. Several times in this thread, you just didn’t  bother to watch or read it

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2022, 05:57:32 PM »
Prime, wtf bro? Don’t quote and write so much shit, it’s worse than a Matt C post. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2022, 06:02:35 PM »

My take is a little different from yours.

Yes, Trump has proved these old sayings to be true, "There's no such thing as bad press." and "Any press is good press." It is often used to spin negative press as something positive. If there is one thing Trump is genius at it is his abilities at self promotion.

Almost all of the slings and arrows thrown at Trump have backfired. The man is made of Teflon. I can't help but wonder each time something new comes to light if this isn't the time when the jig is finally up. I hate to admit it, there have been times when my fingers were crossed.

What is really weird is that Trump is the hero of the anti-establishment while there is no one who is more a part of the establishment than he is. He may not be as wealthy as he claims but he is no pauper either... far from it. Maybe some of these folks hope some of his success will rub off on them. He is the champion of the underdog all the while being something of the top dog. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: August 14, 2022, 06:04:51 PM »
suggest you make the rebuttals after the coach leaves rather than before otherwise your overall presentation  more confusing than his

Good point. I'd fix it but I already put too much time today into a response that no doubt means nothing to him.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2022, 07:44:12 PM »
Unfortunately, there are some folks who are dead serious about starting a civil war over Trump's folly. Word of warning, don't expect him to fight it with you or bail you out should you be arrested.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=treats+of+civil+war&docid=20711265449655&mid=C7B2F20B702262507454C7B2F20B702262507454&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
This is where you're wrong. If you ever listened to the people talking like that, they're are specifically saying these things because DEMOCRATS are taking their rights away. Absolutely nothing to do with Trump. Turn off your tv for fucks sake. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #360 on: August 14, 2022, 07:45:56 PM »
Prime, wtf bro? Don’t quote and write so much shit, it’s worse than a Matt C post video.
:-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2022, 09:25:53 PM »
Not much to say about this except it is your opening post in this tread. My hope is that Trump's power is waning. The first link below is an effort to discredit the judge who signed the warrant and isn’t relevant.
The second link is as stated at the beginning an OPIONION piece. Opinions aren’t facts
Not proof of anything.  Post a link to the FBI disallowing Trump’s lawyer’s presence during the search.Cute. But this is just your ineffective effort to distract.More irrelevance on your part.
Another feeble attempt to discredit the Judge who approved the warrant. Not proof of anything. Sorry.Biden and Afghanistan… distraction… irrelevant… not proofDifferent issue and completely irrelevant.You still find time to work? Amazing!Revisiting the lawyers present issue. Just curious, was the FBI supposed to put the search on hold until Trump’s lawyers showed up? Childish name calling. Something people do when they have nothing of value to say.
Link: If Trump says it,  it must be true, because Trump never lies. LOL!
Irrelevant. January 6th issue again. Nothing to do with FBI search or proof of anything.If you say he was kicked in the nuts than it must be so. NOT!Losing it nonsense. Not relevant.You are right, reading your posts in this thread is the height of satire.You really love calling people Communist. You should have been around in the McCarthy era. You’ve have made a good assistant to him.
The link is interesting.  You think it is a positive that Trump uses everything that happens to pick his supporter’s pockets? He’s an opportunist, nothing more.
More January 6th distraction from the thread topic nonsense. If you say we three get owned, it must be so. At least in your mind it is. Some disagree. It is nice to see The Scott back and kicking butt. I left this post simply because it you posted it and it is in this tread. More of the samePossibly, but since the search was in the works for some time it seems kind of unlikely. Seems like Trump would have to be an idiot to not know this would happen given all the requests he ignored.Trump was served with a subpoena two months prior to the FBI search. A subpoena he ignored.Let’s hope not. Trump’s already done enough damage.How exciting, a link to Truth Social… Oops! Note at top of page saying this resource cannot be found. Darn.Maybe because Trump ignored the subpoena which is what led to the warrant. Duh.
Just.stop.talking? Are you exasperated again?
Another opinion. This time it is Mark Levin’s opinion. Gee whiz. Impressive! I see now where you got the idea about the subpoena. Both you and Mark must have missed that there was a subpoena issued two months prior to the search. Very intradasting.  Is it possible his webpage was removed because there were threats on his life? Glad you didn’t include his address and phone number in this post. Irrelevant photo not shown… why? Well because it isn’t relevant.It might be helpful is Trump explained some things. On the other hand he lies so much intelligent people wouldn’t believe him even if just this once he was being truthful.You lose points for name calling, Coach.What’s up with Truth Social? This link leads to this: BREAKING NEWS: Rumble Announces A Major Step Towards Merging with NASDAQ: $CFVIMike Davis is right; a president has the power to declassify documents and other material or information. However, there is a process for doing this and it is a little more involved than just saying he did it. Another photo. Not sure what it has to do with anything at hand. Coach, you are quite the ‘nut kicker’. Is that an accomplishment?
Link to Trump’s a little too late and unnecessary request. Again, had he wanted this information made public, he had the ability to do that on Monday, but he milked it until Thursday night to not be one upped by Garland.

While you must have to every post for other people that I responded including yourself, im not going take the time to type out every response to your non-answer answers. Rather I would love to bring your responses to the forefront by setting aside time for a face to face live debate.

But here is where you’re either naive or just don’t want to admit you’re wrong. 1. Everything I posted is relevant to show raid on Trumps property that I posted especially when it comes to the judge and the fake Jan 6 show trial

As far as opinion pieces go, there are usually facts in the opinion pieces.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/14/trump-raid-doj-allegedly-seized-privileged-attorney-client-materials/

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-says-fbi-wouldnt-let-his-attorneys-watch-raid/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-would-not-let-trump-attorneys-agents-raided-mar-a-lago-warrant-nara

https://www.oann.com/trump-attorney-fbi-did-not-allow-us-to-watch-raid/

https://fb.watch/eVzjRXNcMf/?fs=e&s=cl

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2022, 09:30:54 PM »
And Prime, while we’re at it. Where was your rhetoric when Clinton destroyed 33,000 emails? The double standard and two tiered Justice systems are ALL relevant in this

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/national-archives-official-notified-doj-trump-probe-declined-clinton-emails

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: August 15, 2022, 03:06:13 AM »
And Prime, while we’re at it. Where was your rhetoric when Clinton destroyed 33,000 emails? The double standard and two tiered Justice systems are ALL relevant in this

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/national-archives-official-notified-doj-trump-probe-declined-clinton-emails
They only accept news articles from CNN.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #364 on: August 15, 2022, 03:55:23 AM »
My take is a little different from yours.

Yes, Trump has proved these old sayings to be true, "There's no such thing as bad press." and "Any press is good press." It is often used to spin negative press as something positive. If there is one thing Trump is genius at it is his abilities at self promotion.

Almost all of the slings and arrows thrown at Trump have backfired. The man is made of Teflon. I can't help but wonder each time something new comes to light if this isn't the time when the jig is finally up. I hate to admit it, there have been times when my fingers were crossed.

What is really weird is that Trump is the hero of the anti-establishment while there is no one who is more a part of the establishment than he is. He may not be as wealthy as he claims but he is no pauper either... far from it. Maybe some of these folks hope some of his success will rub off on them. He is the champion of the underdog all the while being something of the top dog.

I don't think he's any kind of genius or teflon clad. He's basically an opportunistic doofus. The reason nothing sticks to him is because the people hunting him keep making shit up that isn't true, like how he's a Russian agent. Was anyone ever held accountable for that? Screw Trump's feelings but that was a deliberate attempt to fuck with an election. Big medicine.

He's got money but I'm on the fence about whether he's part of the political establishment. His anti war rhetoric/ no more US taxpayers footing the bill to police the world (generally correct) really roused the ire of well entrenched and influential (and possibly necessary) military-industrial types. His failure to start a war with Iran after they launched missiles at our troops (and it was a failure imo, since Iran will develop nuclear capability unless stopped) did the same, and probably pissed off Israel as well, since they're gone on the afternoon of the same day Iran achieves capability.

He did plenty of political establishment shit tho. Hardly the sort of maverick his supporters or detractors claim he is. A true antiestablishment guy would have broken with fucked up policies perpetuated by both parties. He would have celebrated Assange and Snowden, hauled up every motherfarker responsible for constant universal surveillance right into the light of day, for one thing. I didn't see that from this Man of the People. I didn't see him successfully implement an airtight border security plan, which was his principal promise. He didn't leave Afghanistan. I think Yemen was on his watch. There was a lot of business as usual.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #365 on: August 15, 2022, 05:35:31 AM »

Good Point - over to you Prime.........

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2022, 06:21:52 AM »
The TDS crowd can't help it.   Trump owns their minds. 

I don't think he's any kind of genius or teflon clad. He's basically an opportunistic doofus. The reason nothing sticks to him is because the people hunting him keep making shit up that isn't true, like how he's a Russian agent. Was anyone ever held accountable for that? Screw Trump's feelings but that was a deliberate attempt to fuck with an election. Big medicine.

He's got money but I'm on the fence about whether he's part of the political establishment. His anti war rhetoric/ no more US taxpayers footing the bill to police the world (generally correct) really roused the ire of well entrenched and influential (and possibly necessary) military-industrial types. His failure to start a war with Iran after they launched missiles at our troops (and it was a failure imo, since Iran will develop nuclear capability unless stopped) did the same, and probably pissed off Israel as well, since they're gone on the afternoon of the same day Iran achieves capability.

He did plenty of political establishment shit tho. Hardly the sort of maverick his supporters or detractors claim he is. A true antiestablishment guy would have broken with fucked up policies perpetuated by both parties. He would have celebrated Assange and Snowden, hauled up every motherfarker responsible for constant universal surveillance right into the light of day, for one thing. I didn't see that from this Man of the People. I didn't see him successfully implement an airtight border security plan, which was his principal promise. He didn't leave Afghanistan. I think Yemen was on his watch. There was a lot of business as usual.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #367 on: August 15, 2022, 06:25:55 AM »
No matter Trump’s myriad flaws, the legal argument over whether or not he had used his presidential authority to declassify the documents seized by the FBI last Monday is contested by lawyers on both sides and no discernible reason has emerged for the cack-handed urgency.

We’ve had a flurry of leaks from the DOJ and the White House in an attempt at post-facto justification for this precedent-setting law enforcement overreach. It’s nuclear secrets. It’s Jared Kushner and the Saudis. Leak, leak, leak to the usual suspects.

But we’ve seen this playbook before. The Russia hoax, two impeachments, Alpha Bank, the Steele Dossier, Carter Page, the FBI lovebirds, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, Michael Avenatti, Adam Schiff, and on and on relentlessly.

So, forgive us for being skeptical. When the same top Obama administration officials who ran the Russia hoax are now back in the White House and running the DOJ it’s hard not to believe they are up to their old tricks.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/14/joe-biden-is-really-spiteful/

Summed up well.

The bolded shows the examples that counter anyone who tries to claim "both sides" are equally bad in this context.   Not even close. Trump broke the left's minds.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #368 on: August 15, 2022, 07:14:38 AM »
Let me start by suggesting you read the excellent, comprehensive analysis by Sundance at The Conservative Tree House. I can sum up the Trump documents very succinctly–the documents show that there was a coordinated effort by the CIA, the FBI and DOD starting in the summer of 2015 to interfere in the 2016 election. Part of this effort involved using NSA produced intelligence. Oliver Stone’s movie, Snowden, has a scene that accurately describes what NSA was collecting and how it could be used:

When the conspiracy started in the summer of 2015 to interfere in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton by the leadership of the CIA, the FBI and DOD, Donald Trump was not the only target. Few believed at the time that Trump had a snowball’s chance in the raging inferno of Hell to win the nomination, much less the Presidency. There were active searches for compromising intel on all of the leading Republican candidates, including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and on Bernie Sanders.

Director of National Intelligence, worked with British counterparts starting in the summer of 2015 to collect intelligence on Republican and at least one Democrat candidate. John Brennan was probably hoping that his proactive steps to help the Hillary Clinton campaign would ensure him taking over as DNI in the new Clinton Administration. Regardless of motives, the CIA enlisted the British intelligence community to start gathering intelligence on most major Republican candidates and on Bernie Sanders. This initial phase of intelligence gathering goes beyond opposition research. The information being gathered identified the key personnel in each campaign and identified the people outside the United States receiving their calls, texts and emails. This information was turned into intelligence reports that then were passed back to the United States intel community as “liaison reporting.” This was not put into normal classified channels. This intelligence was put into a SAP, i.e. a Special Access Program.

This initial phase of intelligence collection produced a great volume of intelligence that allowed analysts to identify key personnel and the people they were communicating with overseas. You don’t have to have access to intelligence information to understand this.

TRENDING: WHO IS JOHN DOE?... Mysterious, Anonymous Power Broker is Attempting to Block Gateway Pundit from Accessing Epstein Client List

Let me give you one example of how intelligence intercepts were used to target specific individuals. Ask yourself, , “how did George Papadopoulos get on the radar?” Papadopoulos was living in London and communicating with Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s campaign manager at the time. Those communications were intercepted by the UK’s GCHQ and passed, through liaison channels, to the NSA. That information was used in turn by the CIA and the FBI, working with British Intelligence, to ensnare Papadopoulos. He was offered a job, for example, at a firm tied to British Intelligence and subsequently introduced to Joseph Mifsud.

I am confident that some of the documents Trump has show that George Papadopoulos was identified as a possible target by the fall of 2015. Initially, his name was “masked.” But we now know that many people on the Trump campaign had their names “unmasked.” You cannot unmask someone unless their name is in an intelligence report.

Here is another example, we also know that Felix Sater–a longtime business associate of Donald Trump and an FBI informant since December 1998 (he was signed up by Andrew Weismann)–initiated the proposal to do a Trump Tower in Moscow. Don’t take my word for it, that’s what Robert Mueller reported:

In the late summer of 2015, the Trump Organization received a new inquiry about pursuing a Trump Tower project in Moscow. In approximately September 2015, Felix Sater . . . contacted Cohen (i.e., Michael Cohen) on behalf of I.C. Expert Investment Company (I.C. Expert), a Russian real-estate development corporation controlled by Andrei Vladimirovich Rozov. Sater had known Rozov since approximately 2007 and, in 2014, had served as an agent on behalf of Rozov during Rozov’s purchase of a building in New York City. Sater later contacted Rozov and proposed that I.C. Expert pursue a Trump Tower Moscow project in which I.C. Expert would license the name and brand from the Trump Organization but construct the building on its own. Sater worked on the deal with Rozov and another employee of I.C. Expert. (see page 69 of the Mueller Report).

Sater’s communication with Rozov were intercepted by western intelligence agencies–GCHQ and NSA. I do not know which agency put it into an intel report, but it was put into the system. The Sater FD-1023 will tell us whether or not Sater did this at the direction of the FBI or acted on his own initiative. The key point is that the “bait” to do something with the Russians came from a registered FBI informant.

By December of 2015, the Hillary Campaign decided to use the Russian angle on Donald Trump. Thanks to Wikileaks we have Campaign Manager John Podesta’s email exchange in December 2015 with Democratic operative Brent Budowsky:

“That’s good, sooner it’s clarified the better, and the stronger the better,” Budowski replies, later adding: “Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria.”

By late December, the intelligence/law enforcement operation targeted Donald Trump as it became clear that he was likely to win the Republican nomination.

I believe Donald Trump is holding trump cards that irrefutably show that the CIA, the FBI and DOD were communicating in Top Secret channels about these activities and that the coordination also included foreign intelligence personnel in at least the UK and Australia.

I hope this helps you understand the desperation of the U.S. national security agencies to keep this stuff hidden. The revelations, if they come, will be devastating.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/understanding-deep-state-terrified-trumps-documents/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #369 on: August 15, 2022, 07:37:40 AM »
Hey Prime, if they went through and investigated (real investigations not Soviet-style investigations) everyone in Congress for actual Treason and other nefarious deeds, what do you think would have found and convicted on?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/oh-no-nancy-pelosi-secretly-met-taiwan-chip-manufacturer-pelosis-son-2nd-largest-stakeholder-china-related-company-absolutely-no-business-discussed/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: August 15, 2022, 11:27:21 AM »
TRUMP: FBI took my passports in Mar-a-Lago Raid
Truth Social ^
Posted on 8/15/2022, 1:52:00

Wow! In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else. This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never seen before in our Country. Third World!

________________________ _______ 

WTFNG heck! 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #371 on: August 15, 2022, 11:33:37 AM »

Possibly. Splitting the conservative vote is the Dems only hope after the Biden shitshow, but I read it more as a continuation of the already well established Trump hunt.

Kinda curious if DeSantis will nab Trump's thunder and be all "The State of Florida will not tolerate these politically motivated federal intrusions!"

Probably not but it'd be fun.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2022, 11:38:44 AM »
Possibly. Splitting the conservative vote is the Dems only hope after the Biden shitshow, but I read it more as a continuation of the already well established Trump hunt.

Kinda curious if DeSantis will nab Trump's thunder and be all "The State of Florida will not tolerate these politically motivated federal intrusions!"

Probably not but it'd be fun.

I want DeSantis mainly as he was the best Gov during the Covid insanity and so far has the best record in the country vs the lunatic left wing nuts. 

He has great credentials and record and Liberal sick mentally ill people like Prime know they have zero on him. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #373 on: August 15, 2022, 11:48:38 AM »

I want DeSantis mainly as he was the best Gov during the Covid insanity and so far has the best record in the country vs the lunatic left wing nuts. 

He has great credentials and record and Liberal sick mentally ill people like Prime know they have zero on him.

Mandates and how people responded are a huge issue for me. He definitely led the charge for liberty in his state and stayed true to it as everyone raked him over the coals.

I was disappointed Trump didn't come out swinging about vax mandates. I think he's on record stating his opposition to them but he was pretty quiet about it overall.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: August 15, 2022, 11:50:56 AM »
Mandates and how people responded are a huge issue for me. He definitely led the charge for liberty in his state and stayed true to it as everyone raked him over the coals.

I was disappointed Trump didn't come out swinging about vax mandates. I think he's on record stating his opposition to them but he was pretty quiet about it overall.

Same.  I am still hot over the covidian cult stupidity we were forced to endure.