Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 78986 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #425 on: August 16, 2022, 05:31:05 PM »
They've already stated what was taken.  Duh!!!    ::)
Did they release an itemized list we can check on?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #426 on: August 16, 2022, 05:51:44 PM »
Did they release an itemized list we can check on?

They did, but the list did not include Trump's passports. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: August 16, 2022, 07:00:16 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/15/trump-team-drops-email-proving-fbi-wrongly-seized-passports-media-doj-attempted-mislead-public/

I read two of the three were expired. Either way, I also read they've returned them. It is pretty easy to imagine a passport getting lost in a file folder considering their size.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: August 16, 2022, 07:07:48 PM »
I read two of the three were expired. Either way, I also read they've returned them. It is pretty easy to imagine a passport getting lost in a file folder considering their size.

BS.  It's incredibly easy to know exactly what a passport looks like.

And yes they returned them, only after Trump put them on blast and after all of the media/talking head lackeys claimed Trump was lying. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: August 16, 2022, 07:09:07 PM »
What are your thoughts on the passports and other items taken that didn’t have anything to do with the documents they were supposedly looking for in the raid? Do you think it’s a bit of a fishing expedition? Why take the passports and lie about it initially? Just looking for a liberals point of view. Thanks hoss.

Two thoughts came to mind. Firstly, they took them to piss him off. Second, they didn't realize they'd taken them because passports aren't very large and they were at the bottom of a file folder. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #430 on: August 16, 2022, 07:13:07 PM »
Good info.  Dershowitz is the last outspoken liberal civil libertarian in America.

Yes, he and Jonathan Turley

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #431 on: August 16, 2022, 07:45:44 PM »
Yes, I mean exactly like that. You’re horrible at facts and debating. Do you think just because they returned it under public pressure that they didn’t steal them?

“The Constitution, through the Fourth Amendment, protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government. The Fourth Amendment, however, is not a guarantee against all searches and seizures, but only those that are deemed unreasonable under the law.”

When you have a search warrant signed by a judge, it isn't "unreasonable".    ::)

I bet you even graduated at the bottom of the class at Trumpy University, you are that stupid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: August 16, 2022, 07:50:32 PM »
What are your thoughts on the passports and other items taken that didn’t have anything to do with the documents they were supposedly looking for in the raid? Do you think it’s a bit of a fishing expedition? Why take the passports and lie about it initially? Just looking for a liberals point of view. Thanks hoss.

Let's see... you have an infantile old fart, prone to habitual lying and temper tantrums, suspected of having classified nuclear documents in his possession for unknown reasons, with wealth and his own private planes, multiple ongoing current investigations into him because of his finances, potential tax evasion, meddling with the peaceful change of power and election fraud, (along with allies) on a national and state level, etc.. etc...

Naw, that doesn't sound like a flight risk at all.   You are welcome "hoss".

See?  It's easy to make up bullshit.  Just like Trumpy and his supporters do. 

Or maybe they were "packing in a hurry and didn't notice it."  hahahaha

Then again, if his stupid ass didn't want to be raided, he shouldn't have taken them.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #433 on: August 16, 2022, 07:58:41 PM »
When you have a search warrant signed by a judge, it isn't "unreasonable".    ::)

I bet you even graduated at the bottom of the class at Trumpy University, you are that stupid.

I already proved my point and backed it by a liberal/Democrat that voted for both Clinton and Biden.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: August 16, 2022, 08:04:57 PM »
I already proved my point and backed it by a liberal/Democrat that voted for both Clinton and Biden.

If it was unreasonable, then it would not have been approved and signed.   ::)

The only point you have proven is that you are just a whiner looking for any excuse to cry about.   :'(

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #435 on: August 16, 2022, 08:48:35 PM »
Whether the passports were legally taken or not, the damage is done, as it rallies Trump's base more, and puts more distrust in the media after O'Donnell's tweets at ABC.

Getting worse.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #436 on: August 16, 2022, 09:01:49 PM »
If it was unreasonable, then it would not have been approved and signed.   ::)

The only point you have proven is that you are just a whiner looking for any excuse to cry about.   :'(

The fact you actually believe this makes you an even bigger idiot

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: August 16, 2022, 09:53:40 PM »
Whether the passports were legally taken or not, the damage is done, as it rallies Trump's base more, and puts more distrust in the media after O'Donnell's tweets at ABC.

Getting worse.

They are turning him into a martyr.  This is what happens when they repeatedly violate the law, trample on civil liberties, lie, etc. without any repercussions, for years.  They have been emboldened to do whatever they want to try and take the man down.  Ends justifies the means for them.   

What they should be doing is just running a candidate who can win instead of trying to disqualify him from running.  But they are too afraid to simply face him in 2024, especially given the fantastically weak liberal bench when Biden steps aside in 2024. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: August 17, 2022, 05:53:21 AM »
The fact you actually believe this makes you an even bigger idiot

The fact that it is true makes you an even bigger retard.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: August 17, 2022, 01:26:54 PM »

As I have already shown in great detail. You have yet to prove anything. Saying something over and over does not make it so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: August 17, 2022, 01:36:22 PM »
Mr Trumps passport collection would probably be more commented upon if held by some significant swamp dweller
Does any body know the situation on having two concurrent US passports
Would Mr trumps possible claim to a UK passport contradict US law and what sort of scenario would arise if it transpired he held a UK passport while in office?

I checked and it is possible to have two active passports in the U.S. As for his having a U.K. passport, people with dual citizenships can hold passports for each county. Although Trump's mother was a U.K. citizen she gave up that citizenship prior to giving birth to Trump who was born in the U.S. and is a solely US citizen not entitled to dual citizenship with the U.K. or a U.K. passport.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #443 on: August 17, 2022, 03:17:44 PM »
Mr Trumps passport collection would probably be more commented upon if held by some significant swamp dweller
Would Mr trumps possible claim to a UK passport contradict US law and what sort of scenario would arise if it transpired he held a UK passport while in office?

Upon further review I thought it said that it was two expired passports, not one.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: August 17, 2022, 05:53:37 PM »
As I have already shown in great detail. You have yet to prove anything. Saying something over and over does not make it so.

Hahahha you just cut him off at the knees by explaining his own tactics to him but yet he will keep going and going with same lame ass shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: August 17, 2022, 05:57:13 PM »

It may just be the case of running out of pages for the Customs stamps or country VISAs.  They can add pages to a passport if you need it but eventually will opt to give you a new clean one all together.  So technically you can have two concurrently.  This has happened to me.  Some countries just stamp it anywhere.  Some countries require a completely blank page to stamp.  I ran out due to my travel gigs and they sent me a new one. But I still needed to carry the old one because I had VISAs for some countries that had not expired yet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #446 on: August 17, 2022, 06:14:30 PM »

You haven’t shown shit. Neither has lurker.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: August 17, 2022, 07:01:55 PM »
We’ve shown that you are just a moronic retard that believes every shitty excuse that comes down the pipe so you can sleep at night.

You are a whiner and crier who can’t cope with reality and understand simple facts so instead feed your bullshit to maintain your delusions.  It’s not your fault actually.  You simply lack critical thinking skills. 

As I have said, the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: August 17, 2022, 10:14:58 PM »
Am I the only one who seems to think the Republicans are pro police, pro law and order... until it negatively impacts Trump?

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #449 on: August 18, 2022, 12:17:21 PM »
Am I the only one who seems to think the Republicans are pro police, pro law and order... until it negatively impacts Trump?

only when its equal justice, which it is not.
c