Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80134 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #525 on: August 25, 2022, 01:27:38 AM »
The libs desperately don't want Trump to run for president again. If they don't get a criminal conviction the meltdown will be epic. If her ere to win the next presidential election there will be mass suicides. I have never seen anyone in my lifetime that has so successfully mind fucked so many people. 8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #526 on: August 25, 2022, 04:03:49 AM »
I'll be able to hear the skyscreamers from here.

Just took this 20 minutes ago.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #527 on: August 25, 2022, 04:32:21 AM »
The libs desperately don't want Trump to run for president again. If they don't get a criminal conviction the meltdown will be epic. If her ere to win the next presidential election there will be mass suicides. I have never seen anyone in my lifetime that has so successfully mind fucked so many people. 8)

yep - Its totally beyond Belief How Scared the Libtards are of Donald
You got to wonder why they are, They're almost in Hysterical mode !!
Fair enough some don't like him that's understandable , only this absurd
level of Hate & demonization to the point its seriously affecting them WTF.

I can't stand Pant Shitter Joe - Because he's incompetent / Not with it & very clearly a Puppet + he is fucking up American on a Huge scale.
Difference is I'm Not Rabid & Frothing at The Mouth as so many Libtards on here are at the mere Mention of Donald's name !!

They're Fucked up in a Big way.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #528 on: August 25, 2022, 05:51:48 AM »
Yeah, everyone is so scared of a lying toddler who has never gotten more votes than his opponent in both elections he ran in.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #529 on: August 25, 2022, 08:07:56 AM »
Yeah, everyone is so scared of a lying toddler who has never gotten more votes than his opponent in both elections he ran in.   ::)

Every time the leftists make up more up shit the higher Trumps popularity rises….keep up the good work

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: August 25, 2022, 12:06:35 PM »
I was unaware the stats of Trumpy losing the popular vote in the past two elections was “made up”.

Was it “made up” the same way like that official state record showing Trumpy was removed from Truth the first week of June that you couldn’t wrap your empty head around.

Or is that what you tell your retarded self as an excuse for whining and crying?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: August 25, 2022, 12:15:16 PM »

I have this sense that Trump is going down this time. I could be wrong. I have been wrong before. I read today that he is having difficulty finding qualified attorneys to represent him. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 25, 2022, 12:21:14 PM »
Every time the leftists make up more up shit the higher Trumps popularity rises….keep up the good work

And the more he receives in contributions which he cons his supporters out of. Since the FBI raided Mar-a-largo he is supposedly bringing 1 million a day.

Sooner or later, the jig will be up. When this happens there is going to be a lot of disappointed Republicans.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #533 on: August 26, 2022, 11:45:22 AM »
And the more he receives in contributions which he cons his supporters out of. Since the FBI raided Mar-a-largo he is supposedly bringing 1 million a day.

Sooner or later, the jig will be up. When this happens there is going to be a lot of disappointed Republicans.

Yeah, the jigs been up for the Marxist left after. Anything worse that comes out against Trump will only add to his popularity for most think it’s a witch hunt and total bullshit. It just so happened that the raid happened on the 90th day which means anything after that would be considered election interference….too this off with a affidavit that was mostly redacted….🤔

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: August 26, 2022, 12:05:58 PM »
Yeah, the jigs been up for the Marxist left after. Anything worse that comes out against Trump will only add to his popularity for most think it’s a witch hunt and total bullshit. It just so happened that the raid happened on the 90th day which means anything after that would be considered election interference….too this off with a affidavit that was mostly redacted….🤔

There's a problem with your theory and that is the last I heard Trump said he had made a decision about running for President in 2024, but he has yet to announce it or formalize it. So, technically until he says he is seeking election, there is no election interference.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #535 on: August 26, 2022, 12:32:09 PM »
There's a problem with your theory and that is the last I heard Trump said he had made a decision about running for President in 2024, but he has yet to announce it or formalize it. So, technically until he says he is seeking election, there is no election interference.

It’s not a theory.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: August 26, 2022, 01:16:10 PM »
It’s not a theory.

Guess I am dense because I have no idea why you added a photoshop of Hunter doing coke when the conversation is about Trump announcing his candidacy, which as far as I can tell has yet to happen.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #537 on: August 26, 2022, 01:22:00 PM »
Guess I am dense because I have no idea why you added a photoshop of Hunter doing coke when the conversation is about Trump announcing his candidacy, which as far as I can tell has yet to happen.

Who’s endorsements are dominating? Who’s the face of the GOP? You don’t get it. It’s just 2024, they want him out of politics completely. He’s exposed the leftist agenda and that includes RINO’s. He’s disrupted the DC cabal and cash flow. In 21/2 years Cheney has increased her net worth by $36 million.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: August 26, 2022, 01:31:36 PM »
I have this sense that Trump is going down this time. I could be wrong. I have been wrong before. I read today that he is having difficulty finding qualified attorneys to represent him.

He hired an attorney without even interviewing him first.  But then again what do you expect from an idiot that let Kraken and Rudy handle his cases?   ::)

But can you blame them?  Who wants to represent a man that habitually lies, won't follow legal counsel or even pay them?

---
Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers — but he keeps hearing ‘No’
The former president’s current legal team includes a Florida insurance lawyer who’s never had a federal case, a past general counsel for a parking-garage company and a former host at far-right One America News

Former president Donald Trump and close aides have spent the eight days since the FBI searched his Florida home rushing to assemble a team of respected defense lawyers. But the answer they keep hearing is “no.”

The struggle to find expert legal advice puts Trump in a bind as he faces potential criminal exposure from a records dispute with the National Archives that escalated into a federal investigation into possible violations of the Espionage Act and other statutes.

---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: August 26, 2022, 01:33:09 PM »

Yeah, like the ones that donated to a wall that only materialized in a fraud conviction for Bannon, or the legal defense fund that hasn't paid for shit, or the airplane that still hasn't left the ground, or the Trumpy VIP cards that somehow missed the spell check. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: August 26, 2022, 01:34:19 PM »

Because Qoach Todd is retarded and has no other talking points to debate or refute with.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: August 26, 2022, 01:56:39 PM »
Who’s endorsements are dominating? Who’s the face of the GOP? You don’t get it. It’s just 2024, they want him out of politics completely. He’s exposed the leftist agenda and that includes RINO’s. He’s disrupted the DC cabal and cash flow. In 21/2 years Cheney has increased her net worth by $36 million.

Interesting tangent you've gone off on... once again.

BTW, I think you meant 'It's not just 2024'

By 2024 he should be out of politics anyway and so should Biden. I'm a day away from being 78 and I wouldn't want to take on that much responsibility. They are both too old for the job. If you want to get behind someone, you'd do better with DeSantis who is only 43 and has plenty of life left.

Like them or not, all these Presidents were much younger that either Biden or Trump.

FDR(D)was 51 elected President 4 times. Theodor Roosevelt (R)(P) was 42 when he became arguably the greatest President the U.S. has had. Kennedy (D) was 43.  When Ronald Regan (R) was elected President at 69 he was the oldest President..   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #542 on: August 26, 2022, 02:34:37 PM »

"In 21/2 years Cheney has increased her net worth by $36 million."

WTF !! Seriously - By Legit means does she own a Company / business etc

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #543 on: August 26, 2022, 04:06:36 PM »
I don't have your level of intelligence so perhaps you could explain to me:
 how there is election interference?
what election?
&
what candidates have declared their intention to stand in that election ?

I have not read what Coach posted, but I can theorize:

When Trump was impeached, it is because the Democrats interpreted his closing comments to be gathering dirt on a political rival he could face in the next election, which is considered election interference (never mind that it wasn't proven, and was partisan).

However, the same would apply to the Biden admin doing it to Trump for 2024.

But as stated, have not researched or confirmed this.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: August 26, 2022, 04:41:12 PM »
I don't have your level of intelligence so perhaps you could explain to me:
 how there is election interference?
what election?
&
what candidates have declared their intention to stand in that election ?

Stop! You will confuse him. Logical thinking is not something he's good at. If something doesn't fit his agenda, he either loses it entirely and posts something irrelevant or completely ignores the responses he disagrees with. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #546 on: August 27, 2022, 08:25:05 AM »
Stop! You will confuse him. Logical thinking is not something he's good at. If something doesn't fit his agenda, he either loses it entirely and posts something irrelevant or completely ignores the responses he disagrees with.
Leave Biden alone!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #547 on: August 27, 2022, 09:35:18 AM »
nonsense

if he does not address the simple questions its because he is too chicken

I addressed your question.

Thoughts?
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: August 27, 2022, 10:09:16 AM »

Ding Ding Ding... we got a winner.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: August 27, 2022, 01:14:50 PM »