Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80139 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #575 on: September 03, 2022, 12:40:04 AM »
Interesting question, Dos. Do you believe that the Fed's photographic display of the classified document discoveries at Mar-lar-go will work in Trump's favor legally or not? Do you think Trump with his ever-diminishing troupe of qualified attorneys shimmy him out of harm’s way as has previously been the case because of Department of Justice missteps? Will the jig never be up? Will all this just end up being a comedy of errors?

Classified markings are irrelevant here.  The contents of documents, not its markings, determine whether the document is classified. 

But the reason this is friggin stupid is the POTUS has the power to declassify anything, in his sole discretion, without going through any kind of protocol.  He's the only person in the country with that kind of authority.  So taking a picture of something that says "classified" when those documents were declassified was nothing more than an attempt to influence public opinion.  This is particularly effective for people who get their news from most of the MSM. 

Trump has an "ever-diminishing troupe of qualified attorneys"?  What liberal rag told you that? 

If you're asking how this will end, I think it ends with Trump getting inaugurated in January 2025.  But that will not stop the DOJ from pursuing this.  These are the same people who pushed the Russia hoax for three years.  And people who are no longer working there (including Peter Strzok and Andrew Weissmann) are all over the media pushing another fake narrative.  These people have no soul.  They are unAmerican dirtbags.

Go read up on what Weissmann did to Arthur Andersen.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #576 on: September 03, 2022, 08:23:27 AM »
Classified markings are irrelevant here.  The contents of documents, not its markings, determine whether the document is classified. 

But the reason this is friggin stupid is the POTUS has the power to declassify anything, in his sole discretion, without going through any kind of protocol.  He's the only person in the country with that kind of authority.  So taking a picture of something that says "classified" when those documents were declassified was nothing more than an attempt to influence public opinion.  This is particularly effective for people who get their news from most of the MSM. 

Trump has an "ever-diminishing troupe of qualified attorneys"?  What liberal rag told you that? 

If you're asking how this will end, I think it ends with Trump getting inaugurated in January 2025.  But that will not stop the DOJ from pursuing this.  These are the same people who pushed the Russia hoax for three years.  And people who are no longer working there (including Peter Strzok and Andrew Weissmann) are all over the media pushing another fake narrative.  These people have no soul.  They are unAmerican dirtbags.

Go read up on what Weissmann did to Arthur Andersen.
I've never heard that before. Why hasn't a single media outlet brought that up? This is all about continuing to drag Trump through the mud in an attempt to disqualify him from running again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #577 on: September 04, 2022, 07:16:40 AM »
He doesn't need evidence other than his own comments.  There is no protocol.

The most habitual blatant liar in history being taken at his own words?   ::)

Yet there would still be evidence they were declassified.  Even if it were just moving them to another file cabinet or stamping them. There is none.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #578 on: September 04, 2022, 09:32:43 AM »

Yet there would still be evidence they were declassified.  Even if it were just moving them to another file cabinet or stamping them. There is none.

Oh the irony

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: September 04, 2022, 10:20:43 AM »
Oh the irony

That you are here parroting every lie and CT?   

::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided Trump’sHome
« Reply #580 on: September 04, 2022, 11:30:36 AM »
LibTurd's Repertoire.....

1, Donald, Donald, Donald 
2. Conspiracy Theory,Conspiracy Theory,
3, Orange man bad , Orange Man Bad ,
4, Racist, Racist, Racist
5, I'm offended,
6, You can't say That , You can't say That, You Can't Say That
7, I Need My Counsellor
8, Where's my Quiet room
9, Paedo Pant Shitter Pete is a Legitimate president
10, Paedo Pant Shitter Pete Loves America Thats why he's doing everything to Fuck it all up
11, vegatable & Loony nutjobs Rights are More Important than Yours
12, There are 783 Different Gender's  & sexes
14, Michael Obama is a Woman
15, Men can have Babies
16, Bill Gates & Fuchkboi are Good People you can trust Them with your Life
17, MSM, CDC, WHO Never Lie / have You Over
18, Trust The Science
19, You Missed No. 13 - You looked for No.13 - There is no No.13 !! Nope correct we've banned No. 13 as its Subversive

Mix & Repeat

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #581 on: September 04, 2022, 11:40:35 AM »
The FBI seized over 50 empty folders marked “CLASSIFIED” during last month’s raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

According to a more detailed property receipt of the seized documents, the FBI discovered 43 empty folders with classified banners in Trump’s office and several others in the former president’s storage room.

It is uncertain whether the photo the DOJ recently released that showed classified folders scattered across the floor included any of the empty folders the FBI seized

Federal Judge Aileen Cannon ordered the DOJ to unseal a more detailed property receipt during a hearing on Thursday. The first property receipt released shortly after the Mar-a-Lago raid only mentioned nondescript items, such as “Miscellaneous Top Secret Documents,” and “Various classified/TS/SCI documents.”

The unsealed property receipt also showed the FBI seized more than 40 empty folders marked “Return to Staff Secretary/Military Aide.” Some government documents were in boxes mixed with personal items like newspapers and magazines.

Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich said the newly released property receipt shows FBI agents conducted a “SMASH AND GRAB” of Trump’s documents.

“The new “detailed” inventory list only further proves that this unprecedented and unnecessary raid of President Trump’s home was not some surgical, confined search and retrieval that the Biden administration claims, it was a SMASH AND GRAB,” Budowich tweeted.

“These document disputes should be resolved under the Presidential Records Act, which requires cooperation and negotiation by NARA, not an armed FBI raid.”

Judge Cannon also ordered the DOJ to unseal the status report of the team investigating Trump’s seized documents. That status report, also released Friday, confirmed the DOJ has completed its “preliminary review” of the seized documents but noted the review is one step in its “ongoing process in this active criminal investigation.”

“The seized materials will continue to be used to further the government’s investigation, and the investigative team will continue to use and evaluate the seized materials as it takes further investigative steps, such as through additional interviews and grand jury practice,” DOJ attorneys said.

In Thursday’s hearing, Judge Cannon delayed her decision on Trump’s request to appoint a Special Master, an independent watchdog who would review the seized documents before the DOJ could continue to use the documents in its investigation.

Trump’s legal team argued any documents seized from Mar-a-Lago were similar to an “overdue-library-book scenario” on Thursday.

“We’ve characterized it at times as an overdue-library-book scenario where there’s a dispute — not even a dispute — but ongoing negotiations with [the National Archives] that has suddenly been transformed into a criminal investigation,” Trump lawyer James Trusty said.

Trump’s attorneys also argued Judge Cannon was in a “unique position” to “help restore public confidence” in the DOJ.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/02/over-50-classified-folders-seized-by-fbi-from-mar-a-lago-were-empty/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: September 04, 2022, 12:21:41 PM »
I've never heard that before. Why hasn't a single media outlet brought that up? This is all about continuing to drag Trump through the mud in an attempt to disqualify him from running again.

Because that is not clearly established. There is precedent that a protocol is required. He has to inform someone and steps should be taken. In this case there is no evidence that he uttered those words and even his claim that he had "standing orders" than anything he takes from a secured location marked classifed is magically unclassified isn't supported by his staff.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/08/trumps-dubious-standing-order-to-declassify-documents/

It seems the pro Trump camp is perfectly fine with a President, even Biden (just kidding) having the god like power to declare documents declassified after the fact when caught storing them at home. I personally believe IF this were the case, which seems a stupid power to have, it should be stopped immediately. You wanna give the President the power to do so, at least have a protocol in place so this doesn't happen. I mean I understand for decades we assumed a President wouldn't remove classified documents when leaving office and store boxes at his house. We learned the hard way that we can't trust our Presidents to be remotely ethical, so we need safeguards in place. This would apply to the pardon crap as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #583 on: September 04, 2022, 01:01:43 PM »
Remember Hillary Clinton standard set by comey?    She was not even POTUS.

Because that is not clearly established. There is precedent that a protocol is required. He has to inform someone and steps should be taken. In this case there is no evidence that he uttered those words and even his claim that he had "standing orders" than anything he takes from a secured location marked classifed is magically unclassified isn't supported by his staff.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/08/trumps-dubious-standing-order-to-declassify-documents/

It seems the pro Trump camp is perfectly fine with a President, even Biden (just kidding) having the god like power to declare documents declassified after the fact when caught storing them at home. I personally believe IF this were the case, which seems a stupid power to have, it should be stopped immediately. You wanna give the President the power to do so, at least have a protocol in place so this doesn't happen. I mean I understand for decades we assumed a President wouldn't remove classified documents when leaving office and store boxes at his house. We learned the hard way that we can't trust our Presidents to be remotely ethical, so we need safeguards in place. This would apply to the pardon crap as well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: September 04, 2022, 02:28:42 PM »
Remember Hillary Clinton standard set by comey?    She was not even POTUS.

That she was not POTUS worked in her favor. Had she been elected and somehow continued to maintain a server in the basement of her private residence (not the Whitehouse), she'd have been in deeper shit then she was. It is widely held that Comey's last-minute revelation is what got Trump elected.

The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify. At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/results.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: September 04, 2022, 02:39:38 PM »
False.   Ty e standard was set for prosecution.   Under the comey standard trump even worst case scenario does not fit that bill.

That she was not POTUS worked in her favor. Had she been elected and somehow continued to maintain a server in the basement of her private residence (not the Whitehouse), she'd have been in deeper shit then she was. It is widely held that Comey's last-minute revelation is what got Trump elected.

The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify. At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/results.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #586 on: September 04, 2022, 04:40:58 PM »

I wonder if Trump used the alphabet organizations against Obama, if they would have found "classified" material at his joint?
Do you think the alphabet organizations should be used against political opponents like what Biden has done?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: September 05, 2022, 02:18:08 PM »
BREAKING: Judge grants Trump's request to have special master review Mar-a-Lago raid documents
A judge has granted President Donald Trump's request to have a special master review the documents seized during the Mar-a-Lago raid.
Roberto Wakerell-Cruz
Montreal, QC
September 5, 2022
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-judge-grants-trumps-request-to-have-special-master-review-mar-a-lago-raid-documents?utm_campaign=64487

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: September 05, 2022, 02:20:27 PM »

The only evidence required is what the president says he did. 

Here is a two minute clip that does a great job of summarizing how broad the president's authority is when it comes to declassification:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: September 05, 2022, 02:22:02 PM »

True story.  And you know what's really sinister?  A lot of the same players involved in the Russia hoax are involved in this one. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 05, 2022, 02:37:28 PM »

The president having the sole and absolute power to declassify anything without following any protocol is "clearly established." 

Yes, the president can declassify documents, but there isn’t a set protocol they have to follow
https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/government-verify/how-us-presidents-can-declassify-documents-trump-mar-a-lago-search-fact-check/536-e1961390-e7c6-438a-b9b5-671dc9c6f7ec

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #591 on: September 05, 2022, 07:13:37 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #592 on: September 05, 2022, 07:25:09 PM »

Goddammit I’m fucking sick and tired of you fucking leftists using so called “factcheck” or any “fact check” sources you use only to not only have them debunked but proven to be not legit sources loooooong ago. You’re supposedly a fucking detective, is this how you soured your evidence????

Everything, LITERALLY EVERYTHING since the day that fucker rode down that escalator has been debunked….EVERYTHING and it was the sources you use to spew this bullshit were not only debunked but discredited as fact check sources. It’s leftists like you that keep those morons in business because they are in FACT Marixist propaganda sites. You follow (and without knowing it because it takes some semblance of intelligence to realize it) the ideologies of Alinski and Marx to THE FUCKING T!

Agnostic, I know you’re smarter than this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 06, 2022, 04:42:12 AM »
Judge GRANTS Trump’s request to have a special master review documents seized in Mar-a-Lago raid - as its revealed FBI agents took medical records from ex-President’s home
Daily Mail ^ | September 5, 2022 | Geoff Earle
Posted on 9/5/2022, 12:15:55 PM

A federal judge in Florida has granted Donald Trump's request to have a special master review the documents seized during the raid on Mar-a-Lago – granting a key demand of the former president and tapping the breaks on the government's investigation.

Judge Aileen Cannon approved Trump's motion to appoint a special master 'to review the seized property for personal items and documents and potentially privileged material subject to claims of attorney client and/or executive privilege.'

The Trump-appointed judge also 'temporarily enjoins' the government from 'reviewing and using the seized materials' pending the completion of the review.

That grants Trump and his legal team a side benefit of stalling the fast-moving proceedings that have unfolded since the August 8 FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #595 on: September 06, 2022, 08:56:01 AM »
I could see if any of our Demturdz here had anything to say about Kilary and the mail-server, a very treasonous, and traitor like crime.
Still wound tight about Trump I see.

Grow some balls, stand up for whats right across the board. She should be in prison, for that and other horrific crimes. Benghazi, etc.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: September 06, 2022, 10:14:31 AM »
I could see if any of our Demturdz here had anything to say about Kilary and the mail-server, a very treasonous, and traitor like crime.
Still wound tight about Trump I see.

Grow some balls, stand up for whats right across the board. She should be in prison, for that and other horrific crimes. Benghazi, etc.

So you saying Trumpy should be in prison?

I seem to recall GOP lead investigations clearing her.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: September 06, 2022, 10:17:55 AM »
The only evidence required is what the president says he did. 

Here is a two minute clip that does a great job of summarizing how broad the president's authority is when it comes to declassification:

There has to be evidence that is was actually declassified.  There is none. Even his own aides do not remembering him declassifying it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: September 06, 2022, 10:19:55 AM »
Goddammit I’m fucking sick and tired of you fucking leftists using so called “factcheck” or any “fact check” sources you use only to not only have them debunked but proven to be not legit sources loooooong ago. You’re supposedly a fucking detective, is this how you soured your evidence????

Everything, LITERALLY EVERYTHING since the day that fucker rode down that escalator has been debunked….EVERYTHING and it was the sources you use to spew this bullshit were not only debunked but discredited as fact check sources. It’s leftists like you that keep those morons in business because they are in FACT Marixist propaganda sites. You follow (and without knowing it because it takes some semblance of intelligence to realize it) the ideologies of Alinski and Marx to THE FUCKING T!

Agnostic, I know you’re smarter than this.

No you are just sick of facts that you can’t handle in your LaLa Land.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit