Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80184 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #650 on: September 09, 2022, 01:40:42 PM »
how will anybody else in now and in the future know which documents have been declassified by Mr trump?

The exact point. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: September 09, 2022, 01:42:13 PM »
So the fact that his attorneys neglected to mention this to the court, is an oversight. If so, he should hire new attorneys to represent him.
:D

He hired one after seeing him on tv.   :D

No one wants a client that lies nonstop, won’t follow advice and has a history of not paying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: September 09, 2022, 01:50:31 PM »
How do you know he said it?  Given the history of habitual lying he has no credibility. 

On that same note he can’t claim he said with no evidence otherwise.  Saying it NOW is a bit late in the game.

He said it. He posted it on Truth Social. However, just as you say, he did this after the fact. My guess is it is not going to make much difference if he declassified them or not. The documents do not belong to him. They are government documents which technically belong to us, although if they are classified or contain top secret information, we will likely never see them, much less be able to have them in our possession. This is what the National Archives and Records Administration is for. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #653 on: September 09, 2022, 01:54:21 PM »
how will anybody else in now and in the future know which documents have been declassified by Mr trump?

By him telling them what documents he declassified. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: September 09, 2022, 01:55:52 PM »
So the fact that his attorneys neglected to mention this to the court, is an oversight. If so, he should hire new attorneys to represent him.

I don't know the context.  What specific filings are you talking about? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: September 09, 2022, 07:18:59 PM »
I don't know the context.  What specific filings are you talking about?

I did mention this in an earlier post. But I should have provided the information in this one as well. There may be other court filings involved, but the one I was referring to is the recent one regarding a special master. When something is not said is harder to prove than when something is said. To date, his lawyers have not mounted a defense based on those document classifications, in fact they have yet to mention classification or declassification in any court appearance since the warrant was executed.

Here's an interest tidbit. The absolute ability to classify or declassify documents at will only applies to the sitting President. If he wanted to and it were necessary, Biden could (re)classify all those documents in question. So far that hasn't been an issue because no one thus far has shown proof they were ever declassified.

Whether classified or not, it is the content of the documents, including the security risk involved that will be of most importance. Have you read the law violations invoked in the FBI warrant? 1. Section 793 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code (the Espionage Act) 2.  Section 1519 -Sarbanes-Oxley Act (obstruction of justice).  3. Section 2071, criminalizes the theft or destruction of government documents (note whether classified or declassified the documents seized remain government documents).

Hope this answers your question. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: September 09, 2022, 07:26:09 PM »
By him telling them what documents he declassified.

Which I think he did in a general sense when he said he declassified all of them. The problem is that there is no proof of this. Furthermore, their classification is not the primary issue.

When Trump supposedly said 'they're mine', he was wrong. They belong to the U.S. government and not a private citizen who wanted them for reasons unknown.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: September 09, 2022, 07:34:24 PM »
I did mention this in an earlier post. But I should have provided the information in this one as well. There may be other court filings involved, but the one I was referring to is the recent one regarding a special master. When something is not said is harder to prove than when something is said. To date, his lawyers have not mounted a defense based on those document classifications, in fact they have yet to mention classification or declassification in any court appearance since the warrant was executed.

Here's an interest tidbit. The absolute ability to classify or declassify documents at will only applies to the sitting President. If he wanted to and it were necessary, Biden could (re)classify all those documents in question. So far that hasn't been an issue because no one thus far has shown proof they were ever declassified.

Whether classified or not, it is the content of the documents, including the security risk involved that will be of most importance. Have you read the law violations invoked in the FBI warrant? 1. Section 793 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code (the Espionage Act) 2.  Section 1519 -Sarbanes-Oxley Act (obstruction of justice).  3. Section 2071, criminalizes the theft or destruction of government documents (note whether classified or declassified the documents seized remain government documents).

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks.  I don't think it matters. 

This entire situation is FUBAR.  This isn't a situation where someone improperly accessed classified information.  Trump obviously had the right to possess whatever he wanted as president.  He had the power to declassify anything.  He maintains a security clearance after leaving office (i.e., he still has one now).  He is provided either a SCIF or needs to have a secure location when possessing documents that are still classified after leaving office.  His home is protected by the secret service.  So what the heck is the problem?

This is absolutely politically motivated.  The guy who started this hates Trump, thought 6 January was the worst day of his life  ::), and wanted to ensure he was replaced by a Democrat:

NARA then explained that upon learning of Clinton’s use of a non-governmental email account in March 2015, it “immediately acted In accordance with our regulations by sending a letter to the State Department, setting off the process described above.” Significantly, while noting that the use of the non-government email may result in a separate DOJ investigation, in the case of Clinton, “NARA has not Initiated an ‘Investigation’ of Secretary Clinton’s email practices; rather, as noted above, we have been communicating with the State Department on this matter, and are deferring to the State Department’s review (and any other agencies conducting Investigations).”

In contrast, in the case of Trump, NARA referred the matter of documents stamped “classified” to the DOJ, which promptly opened an investigation into Trump and used a grand jury to subpoena Trump and others.

Numerous public statements by Ferriero, who at the time of the referral to the DOJ served as the country’s archivist, suggest a partisan goal underlying the referral. First was Ferriero’s bizarre overreaction to “watching the Trumps leaving the White House and getting off in the helicopter” while someone was “carrying a white banker box.” “What the hell’s in that box?,” Ferriero claimed he asked himself.

Then there was Ferriero’s admission that he decided to retire at the end of April 2022 “because he is worried about the political future.” “It’s important to me, that this administration replace me,” Ferriero said, adding, “I’m concerned about what’s going to happen in 2024. I don’t want it left to … the unknowns of the presidential election.”

That’s quite a strange statement for an archivist to make, suggesting as it does that politics matter in the performance of his role.

Third, Ferriero’s comments during a post-retirement interview discussing Jan. 6, suggest he holds an anti-Trump bias. “On his office television, David S. Ferriero, the archivist of the United States, had watched outgoing President Donald Trump whip up the right-wing crowd near the White House,” the Post reported. Ferriero said he recalled watching “this angry mob … really angry, angry people” and thinking to himself, “if these people realize what’s in this building they’re passing, we’re at risk here.” The former archivist called January 6, 2021, “the worst day of his tenure as the keeper of the nation’s collective memory,” and “the worst day of my life” — “the absolute worst.”

It is not merely NARA’s referral to the DOJ and Ferriero’s apparent bias that suggests a political motive, however: It is the reality that even if the documents were classified, Trump has the right to access them and NARA could have worked with the former president to set up a secure location for his presidential papers, which is precisely what Ferriero and the NARA did with Barack Obama.

. . . .

Records Suggest A Backbench Bureaucrat’s Partisan Grievance Spurred The FBI’s Nakedly Political Raid On Trump
BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND
AUGUST 15, 2022
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/15/from-bureaucrat-hack-to-grand-jury-witch-hunt-the-dojs-trump-raid-smells-like-spygate/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: September 09, 2022, 07:37:14 PM »
Which I think he did in a general sense when he said he declassified all of them. The problem is that there is no proof of this. Furthermore, their classification is not the primary issue.

When Trump supposedly said 'they're mine', he was wrong. They belong to the U.S. government and not a private citizen who wanted them for reasons unknown.

He doesn't need proof other than his own statements.

He disputes whether the documents belong to him or the government.  Regardless, you don't send 30 FBI agents to raid the private residence of a former president over this, including taking Melanie's clothes, Trump's passports, and reportedly searching Barron's room.  Any liberty-loving American should be appalled and frightened by this incredible abuse of power. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: September 09, 2022, 08:06:00 PM »
Thanks.  I don't think it matters. 

This entire situation is FUBAR.  This isn't a situation where someone improperly accessed classified information.  Trump obviously had the right to possess whatever he wanted as president.  He had the power to declassify anything.  He maintains a security clearance after leaving office (i.e., he still has one now).  He is provided either a SCIF or needs to have a secure location when possessing documents that are still classified after leaving office.  His home is protected by the secret service.  So what the heck is the problem?

This is absolutely politically motivated.  The guy who started this hates Trump, thought 6 January was the worst day of his life  ::), and wanted to ensure he was replaced by a Democrat:

NARA then explained that upon learning of Clinton’s use of a non-governmental email account in March 2015, it “immediately acted In accordance with our regulations by sending a letter to the State Department, setting off the process described above.” Significantly, while noting that the use of the non-government email may result in a separate DOJ investigation, in the case of Clinton, “NARA has not Initiated an ‘Investigation’ of Secretary Clinton’s email practices; rather, as noted above, we have been communicating with the State Department on this matter, and are deferring to the State Department’s review (and any other agencies conducting Investigations).”

In contrast, in the case of Trump, NARA referred the matter of documents stamped “classified” to the DOJ, which promptly opened an investigation into Trump and used a grand jury to subpoena Trump and others.

Numerous public statements by Ferriero, who at the time of the referral to the DOJ served as the country’s archivist, suggest a partisan goal underlying the referral. First was Ferriero’s bizarre overreaction to “watching the Trumps leaving the White House and getting off in the helicopter” while someone was “carrying a white banker box.” “What the hell’s in that box?,” Ferriero claimed he asked himself.

Then there was Ferriero’s admission that he decided to retire at the end of April 2022 “because he is worried about the political future.” “It’s important to me, that this administration replace me,” Ferriero said, adding, “I’m concerned about what’s going to happen in 2024. I don’t want it left to … the unknowns of the presidential election.”

That’s quite a strange statement for an archivist to make, suggesting as it does that politics matter in the performance of his role.

Third, Ferriero’s comments during a post-retirement interview discussing Jan. 6, suggest he holds an anti-Trump bias. “On his office television, David S. Ferriero, the archivist of the United States, had watched outgoing President Donald Trump whip up the right-wing crowd near the White House,” the Post reported. Ferriero said he recalled watching “this angry mob … really angry, angry people” and thinking to himself, “if these people realize what’s in this building they’re passing, we’re at risk here.” The former archivist called January 6, 2021, “the worst day of his tenure as the keeper of the nation’s collective memory,” and “the worst day of my life” — “the absolute worst.”

It is not merely NARA’s referral to the DOJ and Ferriero’s apparent bias that suggests a political motive, however: It is the reality that even if the documents were classified, Trump has the right to access them and NARA could have worked with the former president to set up a secure location for his presidential papers, which is precisely what Ferriero and the NARA did with Barack Obama.

. . . .

Records Suggest A Backbench Bureaucrat’s Partisan Grievance Spurred The FBI’s Nakedly Political Raid On Trump
BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND
AUGUST 15, 2022
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/15/from-bureaucrat-hack-to-grand-jury-witch-hunt-the-dojs-trump-raid-smells-like-spygate/

Whether Trump was entitled to remove those documents from the Whitehouse and store them at the Mar-a-lago private club remains to be seen.

Mar-a-lago membership is open to folks willing to pay a $200,000 fee to join plus $14,000 a year in dues. I could find nothing that suggests they need government security clearances or be citizens of the U.S. Most of the staff has been and continues to be foreigners. Business must be booming because Mar-a-Lago was looking to bring on 91 temporary foreign workers in 2022.

The secret service or their designees are there to protect Trump and his family. I doubt maintaining high level security for government documents is in part of their job description. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #660 on: September 09, 2022, 08:19:36 PM »
Whether Trump was entitled to remove those documents from the Whitehouse and store them at the Mar-a-lago private club remains to be seen.

Mar-a-lago membership is open to folks willing to pay a $200,000 fee to join plus $14,000 a year in dues. I could find nothing that suggests they need government security clearances or be citizens of the U.S. Most of the staff has been and continues to be foreigners. Business must be booming because Mar-a-Lago was looking to bring on 91 temporary foreign workers in 2022.

The secret service or their designees are there to protect Trump and his family. I doubt maintaining high level security for government documents is in part of their job description.

Hillary was forbidden by Federal law to have that server in her closet (along with a few other things and people) and yet nothing happened to her.  The so-called "playing field" is not "level" but it needs to be leveled.

I am NOT a plowhorse for these swine.  The status quo hates Mr. Trump because he is for the people. He is one of us, an American first.  Do NOT be an Asstrich!  If you or any here possess even a modicum of common sense, it is there for all to see.   And never forget (despite the MSM not speaking about it very much)  four officers have "committed suicide" for the lies of these pigs. 

Just because there was no camera to not catch it does not mean they took their own lives.     Utter bullshit. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #661 on: September 09, 2022, 08:32:17 PM »
The following scenario is for entertainment purposes only.

A garden variety Hebrew walks into his/her local 7-eleven.  Innocently steals two 40 ouncers of Colt 45 and heads back to his/her co-op.  A few minutes later there is a wrap on the door.  He answers it only to find it's a couple of local police officers.  They say we were told you stole two 40 ouncers of Old English 800.  The Hebrew politely corrects them and says no sirs, it was Colt 45 and I paid for them.  At this point the investigation is over and the officers respond "We apologize for disturbing you.  Enjoy your malt liquor and have a great night." 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: September 10, 2022, 12:52:13 AM »
Hillary was forbidden by Federal law to have that server in her closet (along with a few other things and people) and yet nothing happened to her.  The so-called "playing field" is not "level" but it needs to be leveled.

I am NOT a plowhorse for these swine.  The status quo hates Mr. Trump because he is for the people. He is one of us, an American first.  Do NOT be an Asstrich!  If you or any here possess even a modicum of common sense, it is there for all to see.   And never forget (despite the MSM not speaking about it very much)  four officers have "committed suicide" for the lies of these pigs. 

Just because there was no camera to not catch it does not mean they took their own lives.     Utter bullshit.

How is Trump "one of us"? How is he like you? How is he anything like the average working person? How is he like any middleclass American? He my talk like some of us; after all this is what grifters do.

The status quo are the people, most of us anyway.

How does Hillary doing something wrong or illegal have anything to do with Trump's actions? Oh yeah, because she got away with it. Well so has Trump up until now and who knows how this will turn out. He may literally have to do what he said he could in 2016 and shoot someone dead in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any voters, but he might get arrested and charged. LOL! 

The Scott

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided Trump’sHome
« Reply #663 on: September 10, 2022, 05:53:11 AM »
How is Trump "one of us"? How is he like you? How is he anything like the average working person? How is he like any middleclass American? He my talk like some of us; after all this is what grifters do.

The status quo are the people, most of us anyway.

How does Hillary doing something wrong or illegal have anything to do with Trump's actions? Oh yeah, because she got away with it. Well so has Trump up until now and who knows how this will turn out. He may literally have to do what he said he could in 2016 and shoot someone dead in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any voters, but he might get arrested and charged. LOL!

One need not be "poor" or "middle class" to be an American.  An American that loves our Nation.  I have met more than a few folk (John's friends) who have met with Mr. Trump and they have told me they found no deceit in him.  Some also have met Hillary and Hillary on the left hand, or as it was known during the Renaissance, "the hand of the devil", is full of shit.  I trust these men and women.  I look them in the eye and see the soul of the Founding Fathers in their love for our Nation.

There is without question deceit in our government, in our law ENFARCEMENT, in our milifairy and more.  As I said, I refuse to be a plowhorse.  This was a reference to Orwell's "Animal Farm".  Hillary's actions go unpunished because she is a part, a MAJOR part of the problem.  Mr. Trump has been proven over and over to be guiltless and still these scum go after him like relentless Hellhounds.

It is jokingly said that if you throw an attorney in waters filled with sharks, they will accord him passage due to brofessional courtesy.  One of John's friends laughed and told me that was true, unless there was a least one Great White.  This was in reference to the left's outright HATRED of white Americans for the skin color alone but especially so if they were also Conservative. He said the Great White was used because of libs HATRED of "whitey" but they also loathed any and all Conservatives and would call black Conservatives "Uncle Toms" and under Trumps administration they called them "WHN". 

I trust those men and women far more than I do words written here with intent to disparage the finest President of these United States in my lifetime.  Allow me...

Libs SELLEBRATE divershitty over all else.  Qualifications are lowered or tossed aside to make room for mediocrity in the name of "fairness".   Libs SELLEBRATE that which make us, in their soulless eyes, "different".  Libs HATE America and call it "racist".  They are Nazis.  It is easier to conquer a nation divided  and division is what they are "teaching".

Conservatives celebrate that which we share.  We are first and foremost, AMERICANS.  We have far more in common than that which differentiates us.  A Nation United cannot, will NOT be conquered.  These Demoncrat Nazis must not prevail for if they do, you can bet that the elderly, the handicapped, the for whatever reason "undesirable and unwanted" will be turned into plowhorses until they are worn down and plowed under.    Many here have no idea what these foul creatures called Democrats and RINOs are truly like once they get a taste of power.  And like a dog, they will return to their vomit for more.

Do not believe my words?  More's the pity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: September 10, 2022, 08:47:33 AM »
He doesn't need proof other than his own statements.

He disputes whether the documents belong to him or the government.  Regardless, you don't send 30 FBI agents to raid the private residence of a former president over this, including taking Melanie's clothes, Trump's passports, and reportedly searching Barron's room.  Any liberty-loving American should be appalled and frightened by this incredible abuse of power.

Whether Trump needs proof beyond his own statements remains be decided by the legal system, not by his base.

Of course, he disputes that. His version of what happens is rarely consistent with what history tells us happens. He is at odds with anything which doesn't go his way.

It seems odd but whatever dress the First Lady wears to the inauguration is traditionally donated to the Smithsonian. A First Lady can wear a gifted or donated designer item if it's officially made government property and given to the National Archives after its wear for historical preservation. The Constitution (Article I, Section 9) prohibits anyone in the US Government from receiving a personal gift from a foreign head of state without the consent of Congress. The Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act of 1966 and further legislation passed in 1977 allow gifts to be retained if they meet certain requirements. Foreign official gifts over this “minimal value” are considered gifts to the people of the United States, which the recipient must purchase from GSA, at fair market value, to retain them. I have no idea what the minimal value of her items of clothing are, but she has expensive taste. One skirt she wore to an occasion cost almost $10,000.

I think the main complaint the Trumps have is that Melanie's closets were riffled through by the FBI in the search. Supposedly she's disposed of those clothes and is in the process of replacing them. Considering what she's believed to spend on clothes, that could run into the millions. If it's her or Donald's money it should be no one's concern what she spends now that she is a private citizen. Personally, I have never witnessed or been involved in an FBI or other law agency raid so I don't know if they are as portrayed in the media, which seems brutal.

Barron is a minor so the FBI searching his room seems wrong. But who is to say there wouldn't be government documents stashed there?

As I mentioned, I believe 'raids' or the execution of search warrants can be overzealous and most definitely disruptive and unpleasant. Unless the security cameras were turned off or the contents destroyed, there should be a visual record of the conduct of the FBI at Mar-a-lago. It would be interesting to see exactly what went on that day. Unfortunately, it might be considered an invasion of privacy if someone other than the Trumps were to make them public.

In fairness, the Trumps wouldn't be the only folks to take items which did not belong to them when they vacated the Whitehouse. The Clintons returned more than $28,000 worth of items, which, they said, they thought were personal gifts given to them and not to the White House. Supposedly they received a total of almost $200,000 in gifts. Whether that is true or not, who knows.

Nancy Reagan was another First Lady with expensive taste for which she was at time criticized. Like other Presidents' wives, Mrs. Reagan donated her inaugural ball gown to the Smithsonian Institution.

Jackie Kennedy was another First Lady with expensive designer tastes. If I remember correctly, she was called out by some for 'restoring’ the Whitehouse interior design at great expense to taxpayers. Her inaugural gown is also in the Smithsonian.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: September 10, 2022, 09:14:58 AM »
One need not be "poor" or "middle class" to be an American.  An American that loves our Nation.  I have met more than a few folk (John's friends) who have met with Mr. Trump and they have told me they found no deceit in him.  Some also have met Hillary and Hillary on the left hand, or as it was known during the Renaissance, "the hand of the devil", is full of shit.  I trust these men and women.  I look them in the eye and see the soul of the Founding Fathers in their love for our Nation.

There is without question deceit in our government, in our law ENFARCEMENT, in our milifairy and more.  As I said, I refuse to be a plowhorse.  This was a reference to Orwell's "Animal Farm".  Hillary's actions go unpunished because she is a part, a MAJOR part of the problem.  Mr. Trump has been proven over and over to be guiltless and still these scum go after him like relentless Hellhounds.

It is jokingly said that if you throw an attorney in waters filled with sharks, they will accord him passage due to brofessional courtesy.  One of John's friends laughed and told me that was true, unless there was a least one Great White.  This was in reference to the left's outright HATRED of white Americans for the skin color alone but especially so if they were also Conservative. He said the Great White was used because of libs HATRED of "whitey" but they also loathed any and all Conservatives and would call black Conservatives "Uncle Toms" and under Trumps administration they called them "WHN". 

I trust those men and women far more than I do words written here with intent to disparage the finest President of these United States in my lifetime.  Allow me...

Libs SELLEBRATE divershitty over all else.  Qualifications are lowered or tossed aside to make room for mediocrity in the name of "fairness".   Libs SELLEBRATE that which make us, in their soulless eyes, "different".  Libs HATE America and call it "racist".  They are Nazis.  It is easier to conquer a nation divided  and division is what they are "teaching".

Conservatives celebrate that which we share.  We are first and foremost, AMERICANS.  We have far more in common than that which differentiates us.  A Nation United cannot, will NOT be conquered.  These Demoncrat Nazis must not prevail for if they do, you can bet that the elderly, the handicapped, the for whatever reason "undesirable and unwanted" will be turned into plowhorses until they are worn down and plowed under.    Many here have no idea what these foul creatures called Democrats and RINOs are truly like once they get a taste of power.  And like a dog, they will return to their vomit for more.

Do not believe my words?  More's the pity.

You are right, one does not need to be poor or middle class to be an American. However, a majority of the people in the U.S. consider themselves as middle class. Did you not say this? "...Mr. Trump because he is for the people. He is one of us." If “us” does not mean the majority what does it mean and who are these people?

You have every right to believe what you do, just as I have that right to believe what I do.

Would you explain to me what you think Trump has done to show that he 'loves America'. Saying something is not the same as doing it.       

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #666 on: September 10, 2022, 11:16:14 AM »
Why do you suppose Trump's attorney's have not mentioned Trump's claim that all of the documents were declassified or asserted any claim of executive privilege in their court filing to have a special master review them?

Interesting that a lot of folks posting on Getbig continue to talk/argue about Trump having declassified all the documents prior to removing them from the Whitehouse.

Could it be that it is one thing to lie to the public and quite another to lie in court?

You Completely avoided answering my Question  ::)

Just typing Crap for the sake of it - as You yet again are Stumped by a fact.

Same rules Apply To Donald as any other President - If His word is enough Then Their word is Enough. 
Simple Enough isnt it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: September 10, 2022, 02:37:17 PM »
You Completely avoided answering my Question  ::)

Just typing Crap for the sake of it - as You yet again are Stumped by a fact.

Same rules Apply To Donald as any other President - If His word is enough Then Their word is Enough. 
Simple Enough isnt it.

How about this, if the same rules apply and his word isn't enough then their word isn't either.

Here's an idea, you don't ask me questions and I won't bother you with responses you don't like.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: September 10, 2022, 02:55:07 PM »
How about this, if the same rules apply and his word isn't enough then their word isn't either.

Here's an idea, you don't ask me questions and I won't bother you with responses you don't like.

That's all you needed to say in your 1st answe & Not that Matt C wall of Text.
If it's good enough for Donald it's Good enough for presidents
And if it isn't Good enough for Donald then all other Presidents should be Raided also.

Simple works the same for all.

And here's an Idea for You ... Try being Concise when answering & not doing all you can
To avoid giving a Straight direct answer - As I Many others have pointed out You have a
Great deal of Difficulty Doing That. It's always some Liberal Leftist Waffle . FFS . 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: September 10, 2022, 03:08:32 PM »
You are right, one does not need to be poor or middle class to be an American. However, a majority of the people in the U.S. consider themselves as middle class. Did you not say this? "...Mr. Trump because he is for the people. He is one of us." If “us” does not mean the majority what does it mean and who are these people?

You have every right to believe what you do, just as I have that right to believe what I do.

Would you explain to me what you think Trump has done to show that he 'loves America'. Saying something is not the same as doing it.       

Did you not watch any of Trump's and Biden's rallies?  Americans that love America love Mr. Trump.  Thousands turn up to listen to him speak for our Nation.   I think Biden had ten idiots show up in one state...

Are we to understand that you enjoy having a demented shitbag and thief and his drug addict son in the White House?  The price of goods and services have skyrocketed but crime has gone to the Moon.  Are we to understand that you think crime is non-existent and inflation is not a problem?

Are we to understand that you think being energy independent is bad for our Nation?  California took away Nuclear power stations and declares war of a sort on the ICE.  Then when the weather gets hot tells us we can't use electricity because it puts a strain on the system.

Biden is a thief as is his son.  The man looks lost but he's never alone because he's got his imaginery friends with him.  You know, the invisible sort he's forever trying to shake hands with.  The man looks like a pedo.  What kind of man talks about kids stroking his leg hairs in the pool?  Are we to understand you don't think that is not only weird but disgusting?

Are we to understand you think that high unemployment is great for out Nation?  That paying more than double for fuel is fine for our Nation.  That the Vice President is, the President aside, is the dumbest, most retarded person in the world of politics?  Have you listened to that peter-principal VP "speak"?  Are we to understand that you think there are dozens of genders and that it is fine to mutilate children, murder (albeit forced labor) newborns by getting them out of the womb and setting them on the burger warmer?  I could go on but you are either for out Nation and her citizens or against US and for the shitizens?

I am correct again. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: September 10, 2022, 03:49:59 PM »
Did you not watch any of Trump's and Biden's rallies?  Americans that love America love Mr. Trump.  Thousands turn up to listen to him speak for our Nation.   I think Biden had ten idiots show up in one state...

Are we to understand that you enjoy having a demented shitbag and thief and his drug addict son in the White House?  The price of goods and services have skyrocketed but crime has gone to the Moon.  Are we to understand that you think crime is non-existent and inflation is not a problem?

Are we to understand that you think being energy independent is bad for our Nation?  California took away Nuclear power stations and declares war of a sort on the ICE.  Then when the weather gets hot tells us we can't use electricity because it puts a strain on the system.

Biden is a thief as is his son.  The man looks lost but he's never alone because he's got his imaginery friends with him.  You know, the invisible sort he's forever trying to shake hands with.  The man looks like a pedo.  What kind of man talks about kids stroking his leg hairs in the pool?  Are we to understand you don't think that is not only weird but disgusting?

Are we to understand you think that high unemployment is great for out Nation?  That paying more than double for fuel is fine for our Nation.  That the Vice President is, the President aside, is the dumbest, most retarded person in the world of politics?  Have you listened to that peter-principal VP "speak"?  Are we to understand that you think there are dozens of genders and that it is fine to mutilate children, murder (albeit forced labor) newborns by getting them out of the womb and setting them on the burger warmer?  I could go on but you are either for out Nation and her citizens or against US and for the shitizens?

I am correct again.

Scott,
As You well Know Prime won't answer any of them questions with Straight Yes or No answers
He'll try convoluted Waffle to bypass ignore them all .

Unless he can Simply State NO to each question
Then He's Most Definitely For all of it.

It's Not Remotely Difficult to State a Simple NO to all those questions.
Let's....... wait & see if I'm right or he Proves me Wrong with simple Yes / No answers .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: September 10, 2022, 04:25:39 PM »

I am correct again.

In case you forgot, this conversation is about whether "The status quo hates Mr. Trump because he is for the people. He is one of us, an American first."

We were talking about Trump being for the people. You bring Biden into the conversation. What has Biden to do with Trump being for the people?

Crime rates in 2020 and 2021 are up as is inflation. What does that have to do with Trump being for the people?

Whether Biden is a "shitbag" and his son Hunter is a thief and a drug addict and whether I enjoy having Biden in the Whitehouse is irrelevant. As best as I know, Hunter isn't in the Whitehouse. More importantly, I have never said this. So, where are you getting this notion?

Did I ever say high unemployment and paying double for fuel, is good for our nation? Or that being energy independent is bad for the nation? I did not. I am not going to respond to things I never said and that have nothing to do with a conversation that was about Trump.

The next paragraph in your post is you rambling on about what you personally think about these people. You are entitled to believe whatever you choose. Your beliefs have nothing to do with the original post about Trump and my response to that post.

Now you have digressed even further with comments about the Vice President, gender issues, mutilating children, and murdering babies.

Either I am for or against the U.S. and its citizens? Come on. As if everything is black or white. ::) You've gone so far out in left field here that it is almost difficult to remember the conversation was about Trump being for the people and one of them.

But hey, apparently, my post inspired you to air all your grievances and assumptions. Hope you enjoyed doing this.

You can thank me later for giving you the opportunity to get up on your soap box today. Do you feel better now that you got all this off your chest?     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: September 10, 2022, 04:57:52 PM »
He said it. He posted it on Truth Social. However, just as you say, he did this after the fact. My guess is it is not going to make much difference if he declassified them or not. The documents do not belong to him. They are government documents which technically belong to us, although if they are classified or contain top secret information, we will likely never see them, much less be able to have them in our possession. This is what the National Archives and Records Administration is for.

EXACTLY!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: September 10, 2022, 06:09:04 PM »
In case you forgot, this conversation is about whether "The status quo hates Mr. Trump because he is for the people. He is one of us, an American first."

We were talking about Trump being for the people. You bring Biden into the conversation. What has Biden to do with Trump being for the people?

Crime rates in 2020 and 2021 are up as is inflation. What does that have to do with Trump being for the people?

Whether Biden is a "shitbag" and his son Hunter is a thief and a drug addict and whether I enjoy having Biden in the Whitehouse is irrelevant. As best as I know, Hunter isn't in the Whitehouse. More importantly, I have never said this. So, where are you getting this notion?

Did I ever say high unemployment and paying double for fuel, is good for our nation? Or that being energy independent is bad for the nation? I did not. I am not going to respond to things I never said and that have nothing to do with a conversation that was about Trump.

The next paragraph in your post is you rambling on about what you personally think about these people. You are entitled to believe whatever you choose. Your beliefs have nothing to do with the original post about Trump and my response to that post.

Now you have digressed even further with comments about the Vice President, gender issues, mutilating children, and murdering babies.

Either I am for or against the U.S. and its citizens? Come on. As if everything is black or white. ::) You've gone so far out in left field here that it is almost difficult to remember the conversation was about Trump being for the people and one of them.

But hey, apparently, my post inspired you to air all your grievances and assumptions. Hope you enjoyed doing this.

You can thank me later for giving you the opportunity to get up on your soap box today. Do you feel better now that you got all this off your chest?   

"Sigh"...You sir, remind me of my aunties.  You dislike Mr. Trump because he is a "meanie" and you care not for the ineffective and dangerous policies of Mr. Biden's administration .  I told you several reasons for why I think Mr. Trump is for Americans and you have chosen to ignore them.  They are very good examples.

Do not think to treat with me as you would an idiot. I am slow on a great many things but John's friends, whom I mentioned have explained much to me and they are in D.C.  They are not like you and I nor anyone else here.   

I also gave points on the idiocy of the Biden House of Non-Color.  The Veep is a fucktard and even I could out debate that prime example of the peter prinicple moron.  You are a nice enough gentlemen, but again do NOT make the error of treating with me as an idiot.

I am a MAGA Man.  Not ashamed to be be an American First.  I am behind our allies such as Great Britain, Australia and more.  Just as Mr. Trump is, I too am American.  He is a multi-millionaire or better.  Me?  Not even close. But I do not mind.  He is more a man of and for the people of our Nation than anyone in decades.   You just do not like him and for all intents and purposes it appears for the silliest, most childish "reasons".

Fine.  I do not care for Mr. Biden and that simpleton of a Vice President of  his.  They and all who support them are without honor.  You know whereof I speak and still you play a poorly planed game of words? 

I am not here to change anyone's mind.   Again, I have heard  from  many of John's friends and I trust them for there is no deceit in men and women of such quality.  They are proud to be Americans.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: September 10, 2022, 06:14:51 PM »

Scott,
As You well Know Prime won't answer any of them questions with Straight Yes or No answers
He'll try convoluted Waffle to bypass ignore them all .

Unless he can Simply State NO to each question
Then He's Most Definitely For all of it.

It's Not Remotely Difficult to State a Simple NO to all those questions.
Let's....... wait & see if I'm right or he Proves me Wrong with simple Yes / No answers .

I know.  I have hope but it is most likely hopeless.